• Pause After Execution broken in xtrn

From Michael Long@1:103/705 to GitLab note in main/sbbs on Wed Dec 2 21:44:15 2020
    https://gitlab.synchro.net/main/sbbs/-/issues/124#note_1047

Pretty sure this is fixed now
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)
  • From Michael Long@1:103/705 to GitLab issue in main/sbbs on Wed Dec 2 21:44:16 2020
    close https://gitlab.synchro.net/main/sbbs/-/issues/124

Re: Re: bbs door programs problem at end By: Digital Man to Slim on Thu Mar 10 2011 04:17 pm > Re: Re: bbs door programs problem at end > By: Slim to Digital Man on Fri Mar 04 2011 11:01 pm > > > > Re: Re: bbs door programs problem at end > > > By: Slim to Digital Man on Thu Mar 03 2011 10:35 pm >
    Re: bbs door programs problem at end > > > > > By:
    Slim to All on Wed Mar 02 2011 11:31 pm > > > > > > > > > > > Hi all,
    This Mbase is realy a wealth of knowledge or has been in the past. Here is the new problem: when I quit a door program (an so far I get kicke out so fast that I dont get to see the las page the program is displaying. I did read the directions a b and didnt see anything about changing the exit speed. It even happens on the "stock" doors that come with the bbs. > > >
    Did you try setting "Pause After Execution" to "Yes" for
    those > > > > > doors in SCFG? > > > > >
    digital man > > > > > > > > Yes , I did try that and I cant detect a difference in the exit > > > > speed. It just seems soo fast?!! at the end to go back to the doors > > > > list. > > > > > > The "pause" when that option is enabled is a [Hit a Key] prompt. You'r > > > not getting that prompt? > > > > > >
    digital man > > > > Not at all. Log on and see for yourself? strange?
    Maybe that option got broken at some point. Are you using the stock >
    exec/xtrn_sec.js? > > digital man
    Snapple "Real Fact" #11: > Flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp.Yes
    I am.```--- ■ Synchronet ■ BBS in the BOONIES - markathome.homeip.net``` --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)