• updating from like pre-covid era...

From Android8675@1:103/705 to All on Wed May 6 07:53:33 2020
    So I moved right at the start of April and my board was pretty much down til about a week ago. I tired updating and completely borked my system.

Is there an easy way to update, or I guess I should ask, what steps and in what order would you take to bring my board up to today's cvs build?

For instance I'm noticing a lot of new .js apps that I haven't figured out, and when I updated my yesnobar's got broken amongst other things. I regressed to an older build and I'm just holding there for now, but I'm excited about the new stuff coming out. mouse support, whaaaaa?

--
    Android8675@ShodansCore

---
    þ Synchronet þ Shodan's Core @ ShodansCore.com
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)
  • From Digital Man@1:103/705 to Android8675 on Wed May 6 10:13:38 2020
    Re: updating from like pre-covid era...
    By: Android8675 to All on Wed May 06 2020 07:53 am

So I moved right at the start of April and my board was pretty much down
    til
    about a week ago. I tired updating and completely borked my system.

Is there an easy way to update, or I guess I should ask, what steps and in what order would you take to bring my board up to today's cvs build?

The development update instructions are here: http://wiki.synchro.net/install:dev

For instance I'm noticing a lot of new .js apps that I haven't figured out, and when I updated my yesnobar's got broken amongst other things. I regressed to an older build and I'm just holding there for now, but I'm excited about the new stuff coming out. mouse support, whaaaaa?

Yup. Requires a supporting terminal, but it is using standard protocols, so it's not *just* a SyncTERM feature.

digital man

This Is Spinal Tap quote #24:
    David St. Hubbins: You're a haughty one, saucy Jack.
    Norco, CA WX: 86.1øF, 24.0% humidity, 0 mph SSW wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)