• Introduction to ya'll, & loving Synchronet!

From Paulie420@1:103/705 to All on Thu Apr 23 07:05:03 2020
    Hey ladies & gents...

I'm Paul Lee.. I post as a user on other BBSes as M@STERMiND, but have historically used Paulie420 as my sysop handle. [Jeeez, it sounded cool @ 15, but now as an adult I'm forever the 420 man... derp.]

I was using Mystic to get back into BBSing while enjoying the board ressurgance with telnet... how can I keep it nice, because everyone who puts time and effort into BBSes in the current day is great IMO; however, Synchronet is leaps and bounds better than any other current BBS software. Sure, Dove-Net uses a different protocol than I'm used to, and some of the menu functions/work-flows are different than my Telegard/Renegade/Mystic ways... but so far, so GREAT,

Thank you Digital Man, Duece, Nightfox and echicken... and I hope to meet the others that help develop and further this software. I'm at a new-BBS level so it'll take me a while to get something that looks appealling... but I do hope I'm accepted into the community and over time I desire to help in ways that I can.

At any rate, just thanks. I thought I was stuck using ONE software... I'm stoked that Synchro is as current as it is, and I'm willing to learn how to create something rad using it. Onward!!!...

Paulie420
    AmericanPiBBS.com <I don't even have my DNS changed over from Mystic; but shortly>

---
    þ Synchronet þ AmericanPiBBS.com
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)
  • From poindexter FORTRAN@1:103/705 to Paulie420 on Thu Apr 23 09:09:00 2020
    Paulie420 wrote to All <=-

Hey ladies & gents...

I'm Paul Lee.. I post as a user on other BBSes as M@STERMiND, but have historically used Paulie420 as my sysop handle. [Jeeez, it sounded cool
    @ 15, but now as an adult I'm forever the 420 man... derp.]

Welcome, er, welcome back?

... Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
    --- MultiMail/XT v0.52
    þ Synchronet þ realitycheckBBS -- http://realitycheckBBS.org
  • From Paulie420@1:103/705 to poindexter FORTRAN on Thu Apr 23 15:13:43 2020
    Re: Re: Introduction to ya'll, & loving Synchronet!
    By: poindexter FORTRAN to Paulie420 on Thu Apr 23 2020 09:09 am

Welcome, er, welcome back?

just saying hello as a newfound user of Synchro... thx too, tho. :P

cheers.

Paulie42o

---
    þ Synchronet þ AmericanPiBBS.com