• A couple of ?s

From Melkor@1:103/705 to All on Wed Apr 8 02:45:38 2020
    1. I have 2 older files in my transfer area that I'm trying to remove. 1 says file open by 2 users and the other says file open by 4 users but I'm the only one on any of the servers. Tried restarting the bbs and still does this. How can I fix this so I can remove those files?

2. I tried setting up an areas.bbs for the only network I am a hub for but if I disable the add areas option my other FTN nets don't import there messages. If I enable the add areas option it adds the areas for all my FTN networks and they import the messages fine. Is there a way so I only have the areas im a hub for without all the extra in my areas.bbs file?

---
    þ Synchronet þ Star Frontiers BBS starfron.synchronetbbs.org
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)
  • From Digital Man@1:103/705 to Melkor on Tue Apr 7 20:33:18 2020
    Re: A couple of ?s
    By: Melkor to All on Wed Apr 08 2020 02:45 am

1. I have 2 older files in my transfer area that I'm trying to remove. 1 says file open by 2 users and the other says file open by 4 users but I'm the only one on any of the servers. Tried restarting the bbs and still does this. How can I fix this so I can remove those files?

Use the ";close all" sysop command from the transfer menu.

2. I tried setting up an areas.bbs for the only network I am a hub for but if I disable the add areas option my other FTN nets don't import there messages. If I enable the add areas option it adds the areas for all my FTN networks and they import the messages fine. Is there a way so I only have the areas im a hub for without all the extra in my areas.bbs file?

Try setting EchoCfg->EchoMail Settings->Automatically Add New Subs.. to "List Only".

digital man

Synchronet "Real Fact" #108:
    Weedpuller "Falling Star" http://youtu.be/J0ijOUT7KIw
    Norco, CA WX: 53.0øF, 77.0% humidity, 4 mph NNW wind, 0.94 inches rain/24hrs --- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)