• error with (at)EXEC:...(at) command

From Android8675@1:103/705 to All on Tue Nov 5 17:13:07 2019
    My main menu has the line:

(at)EXEC:SUA-L10(at)

which would call sua.js in my mods folder which prints the current user avatar into the main menu, the -L10 was so the box around the avatar would draw correctly, but for some reason my menu errors that it can't find sbbs\exec\sua-l10.bin..

Something change somewhere recently with how (at)EXEC(at) functions?

I moved the file to exec folder from mods and took off the -l10 and it worked ok, but that one ansi block is out of place. :P

-Android@U+1F609@
    --
    Android8675@ShodansCore

---
    þ Synchronet þ Shodan's Core @ ShodansCore.com
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)
  • From Digital Man@1:103/705 to Android8675 on Wed Nov 6 11:56:37 2019
    Re: error with (at)EXEC:...(at) command
    By: Android8675 to All on Tue Nov 05 2019 05:13 pm

My main menu has the line:

(at)EXEC:SUA-L10(at)

which would call sua.js in my mods folder which prints the current user avatar into the main menu, the -L10 was so the box around the avatar would draw correctly, but for some reason my menu errors that it can't find sbbs\exec\sua-l10.bin..

Something change somewhere recently with how (at)EXEC(at) functions?

I moved the file to exec folder from mods and took off the -l10 and it worked ok, but that one ansi block is out of place. :P

Yes, something changes. Stripping off "-L..." or "-R..." etc. meant that you couldn't execute/invoke programs or sctips with those character sequences in their filename. It was an oversight on my part. The fix is to use a |L, |R, etc. instead. This is documented here:
    http://wiki.synchro.net/custom:atcodes

digital man

Synchronet "Real Fact" #30:
    The COM I/O routines for Synchronet for DOS were written in ASM by Steve Deppe.
    Norco, CA WX: 74.1øF, 50.0% humidity, 6 mph E wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs
    --- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)