• fidoin

From Melkor@1:103/705 to All on Sun Nov 15 18:26:28 2020
    About a week ago my bink poll and bink out events somehow got deleted. I re entered them and bink poll is running as expected how ever its not triggering my fidoin event. Ive checked everything I can think of and can not figure it out. Keep in mind my bbs is on a remote server running linux. For now I just either shell to the command prompt or ssh in to the sever OS and manually run sbbsecho and tickit. Just trying to see what I can check that I may have missed?

---
    þ Synchronet þ Star Frontiers BBS starfron.synchronetbbs.org
    * Origin: Vertrauen - [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net (1:103/705)
  • From Al@1:103/705 to Melkor on Sun Nov 15 12:51:00 2020
    Re: fidoin
    By: Melkor to All on Sun Nov 15 2020 06:26 pm

About a week ago my bink poll and bink out events somehow got deleted. I re entered them and bink poll is running as expected how ever its not triggering my fidoin event. Ive checked everything I can think of and can not figure it out.

Is your FIDOIN event still there, and is it active?

Ttyl :-),
    Al

... For people who like peace & quiet - A phoneless cord!

---
    þ Synchronet þ The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada
  • From Melkor@1:103/705 to Al on Sun Nov 15 22:53:37 2020
    By: Al to Melkor on Sun Nov 15 2020 12:51 pm

Is your FIDOIN event still there, and is it active?
    Yes. I did figure out my tickit event was not still there so I fixed that just have to figure out why my fidoin event isnt working.

---
    þ Synchronet þ Star Frontiers BBS starfron.synchronetbbs.org
  • From Digital Man@1:103/705 to Melkor on Sun Nov 15 15:41:20 2020
    By: Melkor to All on Sun Nov 15 2020 06:26 pm

About a week ago my bink poll and bink out events somehow got deleted. I re entered them and bink poll is running as expected how ever its not triggering my fidoin event. Ive checked everything I can think of and can not figure it out. Keep in mind my bbs is on a remote server running linux. For now I just either shell to the command prompt or ssh in to the sever OS and manually run sbbsecho and tickit. Just trying to see what I can check that I may have missed?

Couble-check that the fidoin event has "Enabled" set to "Yes" in SCFG.
    --
    digital man

Synchronet/BBS Terminology Definition #30:
    FREQ = File Request
    Norco, CA WX: 84.6øF, 12.0% humidity, 0 mph ESE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux