• News?!

From T.J. Mcmillen@1:129/305 to All on Fri Dec 25 09:42:17 2020
    So ... I had some extra google money laying around so I registered rgbbs.info ... mainly so I could have a email account that I could use for spam and stupid password recoveries in these nutball mystic setups. I don't know why they don't use a forgot password question. Anyways ... I wanted to have an fTelnet to my BBS again, so I threw up a crappy site with fTelnet on it and the latest Renegade info/downloads.

It's nothing fancy, it's just for my own stuff, but I figured while it was there, might as well throw a file or two up for download from my google
    drive. Anyways ... check it out. Also the BBS can now be reached via ttb.hopto.org or ttb.rgbbs.info ..... I was gonna drop $25 to NO-IP.com to get rid of the monthly "reregister me email" bullcrap, but it was cheaper to drop $10 on a domain name. ;)

So .... there it is. ;)

... I am not young enough to know everything...

--- Renegade v1.22a/DOS
    * Origin: The Titantic BBS Telnet - ttb.rgbbs.info (1:129/305)
  • From Jim Haight@1:322/757 to T.J. Mcmillen on Sun Dec 27 10:08:41 2020
    So ... I had some extra google money laying around so I registered rgbbs.info ... mainly so I could have a email account that I could use
    for
    spam and stupid password recoveries in these nutball mystic setups. I
    don't
    know why they don't use a forgot password question. Anyways ... I
    wanted
    to have an fTelnet to my BBS again, so I threw up a crappy site with fTelnet on it and the latest Renegade info/downloads.

It's nothing fancy, it's just for my own stuff, but I figured while
    it
    was there, might as well throw a file or two up for download from my
    google
    drive. Anyways ... check it out. Also the BBS can now be reached via ttb.hopto.org or ttb.rgbbs.info ..... I was gonna drop $25 to NO-
    IP.com to
    get rid of the monthly "reregister me email" bullcrap, but it was
    cheaper to
    drop $10 on a domain name. ;)

So .... there it is. ;)

... I am not young enough to know everything...

--- Renegade v1.22a/DOS
    --- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
    * Origin: (1:322/757)
  • From Jim Haight@1:322/757 to T.J. Mcmillen on Sun Dec 27 10:12:25 2020
    So ... I had some extra google money laying around so I registered rgbbs.info ... mainly so I could have a email account that I could use
    for
    spam and stupid password recoveries in these nutball mystic setups. I
    don't
    know why they don't use a forgot password question. Anyways ... I
    wanted
    to have an fTelnet to my BBS again, so I threw up a crappy site with fTelnet on it and the latest Renegade info/downloads.

It's nothing fancy, it's just for my own stuff, but I figured while
    it
    was there, might as well throw a file or two up for download from my
    google
    drive. Anyways ... check it out. Also the BBS can now be reached via ttb.hopto.org or ttb.rgbbs.info ..... I was gonna drop $25 to NO-
    IP.com to
    get rid of the monthly "reregister me email" bullcrap, but it was
    cheaper to
    drop $10 on a domain name. ;)

So .... there it is. ;)

Thank you! I went and downloaded RGV122F.zip and unzipped it. It's been
    awhile since I have played with RG. What is the difference between 120 and
    122?
    --- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
    * Origin: (1:322/757)
  • From T.J. Mcmillen@1:129/305 to Jim Haight on Sun Dec 27 11:33:29 2020
    Thank you! I went and downloaded RGV122F.zip and unzipped it. It's been awhile since I have played with RG. What is the difference between 120 and 122?

I forgot to put a whatdone in that one. Mainly just the original DOS source of mine updated with some internal spelling errors, and added the split
    screen chat that was added on the GitHub page. Nothing major. Just wanted to make a current FULL install because I noticed people could not follow directions to upgrade to the latest.

... TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.

--- Renegade v1.22a/DOS