• Winning

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Tue Mar 19 13:07:40 2024
    Supreme Court rules that Texas can arrest and deport illegals...

https://www.youtube.com/live/jaxez8i0O7c?si=k01g31lpRMp9M8g1

States have rights!!!

Constitutional Republic wins!!!

God Bless America, God Bless Texas... and God Bless Donald Trump!!!

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... 640K ought to be enough for anybody. -Bill Gates, 1981.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB Joe on Tue Mar 19 15:10:35 2024

https://www.youtube.com/live/jaxez8i0O7c?si=k01g31lpRMp9M8g1

States have rights!!!

Constitutional Republic wins!!!

God Bless America, God Bless Texas... and God Bless Donald Trump!!!

Thank God for Texas and the Supreme Court, because Congressional Republicans (at the direction of Trump) sure are not going to do anything about the border crisis.

$$
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Tue Mar 19 14:48:10 2024
    On 19 Mar 2024, Mike Powell said the following...

Thank God for Texas and the Supreme Court, because Congressional Republicans (at the direction of Trump) sure are not going to do
    anything about the border crisis.

Border crisis was caused by Biden and could be fixed by Biden tomorrow. The reason there is an issue at the border is because Biden is not enforcing the current laws. If congress was to pass new ones who's to say he'd follow those.

Biden needs to undo the executive orders he signed the first days or so when he came into office. He needs to put into place all things Trump was doing.

Biden needs to send the military to protect the border...

If congress was to pass a law pass one that says that you cannot become a citizen of the United States if you enter the States illegally...

And we should make a constitutional amendment that states... Children born in the US must have at least 1 US citizen parent, or their parents are here legally to be deemed a US citizen...

I think that's it for now....

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Press any key to continue or any other key to quit...

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tue Mar 19 16:11:16 2024

That's the best news that I've heard about Biden's border crisis in a long time.

Hopefully these sleazy illegals will think twice before setting foot in Texas.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Mar 20 06:29:23 2024

That's the best news that I've heard about Biden's border crisis in a
    long time.

The law got blocked again already :(

I keep calling it "Biden's border crisis," but it should be known as the "Democrats' Border Crisis."

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Mar 20 07:51:31 2024
    On 19 Mar 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

That's the best news that I've heard about Biden's border crisis in a
    long time.

Lower court put a hold on it.... I don['t get that... But Thank you Texas...

Keep taking a swing at it...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Confucius say: "Man who runs behind car gets exhausted"

• From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to IB Joe on Wed Mar 20 07:07:00 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Mike Powell <=-

Border crisis was caused by Biden and could be fixed by Biden tomorrow.
    The reason there is an issue at the border is because Biden is not enforcing the current laws. If congress was to pass new ones who's to
    say he'd follow those.

There's been a border crisis as long as there's been a border. With
    latinx voters making up a significant portion of voters in the
    southwest and agriculture/hospitality needing cheap, exploitable labor,
    no one's been able to win a legit election without the voting support
    and campaign contributions needed to mount a successful campaign.

If you rig elections, gerrymander districts and pick unethical electors
    you might get away with locking down a border and pissing off
    agriculture and any other industry dependent on exploitable labor.

--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
    * Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org | tomorrow's retro tech (1:218/700)
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Mar 20 07:09:00 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Aaron Thomas <=-

I keep calling it "Biden's border crisis," but it should be known as
    the "Democrats' Border Crisis."

When a hammer is all you have left, everything looks like a nail.

--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Kurt Weiske on Wed Mar 20 10:13:35 2024
    On 20 Mar 2024, Kurt Weiske said the following...

There's been a border crisis as long as there's been a border. With
    latinx voters making up a significant portion of voters in the
    southwest and agriculture/hospitality needing cheap, exploitable labor,
    no one's been able to win a legit election without the voting support
    and campaign contributions needed to mount a successful campaign.

If you rig elections, gerrymander districts and pick unethical electors
    you might get away with locking down a border and pissing off
    agriculture and any other industry dependent on exploitable labor.

Most of what you just said is BS... How do I know this... I am married to one and know several.... No Latino wants to be called Latinx... period... The fact that you used the term means that you're a brainwashed liberal.

Latinos, blacks and other minorities are leaving the Democrat party for this reason, as well as others for sure... All the folks that entered the country legally, and were born here, are now loosing benefits... Illegals are getting free health care... free food... free housing... free cell phone... Whereas the legals and citizens are getting nothing.

Tyson foods just laid off 10's of Thousands of Americans and replaced them with these illegals at a lower wage and offered them Immigration layers... I'll never buy a Tyson product... and as boycotts go I hope this is bigger than the Bud Light one.

Blacks Pissed off at Chicago city counsel meeting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDktMAFeFQQ

Blacks leaving the Democrat party https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnSax5mBNUE&t=35s

Blacks, Hispanics and Young Voter go for Trump over Biden. https://youtu.be/lnatdCin7tg?si=a4JPgrSXbHgNPTco

Residence pissed off
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LDra78ksTo

The Difference between a 2024 Trump and Biden Rally... or campaign event https://x.com/DeplorableLozz/status/1566469877501726721?s=20

Citizens are getting sick and pissed off at the never ending wars... Crime... and Illegal Immigration...

Here's the stats Illegal Immigration... There has never been a time that it's been like this... You can note how good Trump secured the border before Biden revered all of Trump's border policies.

https://x.com/IBJOE/status/1770480618792468592?s=20

Worst case scenario... We put up with this for a few more months... Trump starts the mass deportation that he promised... and Biden looses more support from key demographics and looses the 2024 election in a landslide.

BTW, there are ways to fix this issue of farm workers... In Canada... province of Ontario (that I know of), allow farm to import workers for the season. The farmers fly the workers in, they get boarding at the farm, and after the season they are flown back to their respective countries.

It's a win win... Works perfectly... Unlike the US... if you are Illegal in Canada and you get caught you are on the next plane out of the country... seriously... the next day!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Mar 20 15:40:34 2024
    Re: Re: Winning
    By: Aaron Thomas to Aaron Thomas on Wed Mar 20 2024 06:29:23

I keep calling it "Biden's border crisis," but it should be known as the "Democrats' Border Crisis."

Nope. MAGA Republicans had a chance to slow the flow at the border. Even promised to pass a Ukraine spending bill if it included a plan for the border. Democrats believed them and created such a bill. MAGA Republicans, at the direction of Johnson and China Don "Tik Tok" Trump, didn't keep their word.

From that point, it became the MAGA Border Crisis (tm).
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to IB Joe on Wed Mar 20 16:39:46 2024
    Re: Re: Winning
    By: IB Joe to Kurt Weiske on Wed Mar 20 2024 10:13 am

Most of what you just said is BS... How do I know this... I am married to one and know several.... No Latino wants to be called Latinx... period... The fact that you used the term means that you're a brainwashed liberal.

I'd guess that no Latina wants to be called Latino, or vice versa, but I'll err on the side of caution when possible.

Kudos to you for having Latinx friends. That makes you sound credible.

Latinos, blacks and other minorities are leaving the Democrat party for this reason, as well as others for sure... All the folks that entered the country legally, and were born here, are now loosing benefits... Illegals are getting free health care... free food... free housing... free cell phone... Whereas the legals and citizens are getting nothing.

We'll see.
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Win32
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Mar 20 20:21:37 2024
    Hopefully these sleazy illegals will think twice before setting foot Texas.

I also don't get it how a lower court can override a USSC ruling. I think they better do what the USSC court said or face federal charges. (Does that sound wrong?)

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Wed Mar 20 20:40:08 2024
    Nope. MAGA Republicans had a chance to slow the flow at the border.
    Even promised to pass a Ukraine spending bill if it included a plan for the border. Democrats believed them and created such a bill. MAGA Republicans, at the direction of Johnson and China Don "Tik Tok" Trump, didn't keep their word.

Slowing the flow isn't what MAGA constituents are asking for. We want the border closed and we want mass deportations.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Thu Mar 21 07:38:01 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Kurt Weiske <=-

Most of what you just said is BS... How do I know this... I am married
    to one and know several.... No Latino wants to be called Latinx... period... The fact that you used the term means that you're a
    brainwashed liberal.

Yup. As soon as I saw him use that term, he got put on my twit list.

... You have to be sharp to be on the cutting edge.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Kurt Weiske on Thu Mar 21 07:38:01 2024
    Kurt Weiske wrote to IB Joe <=-

So, who haven't we see in a while?

Are you really Dale? Or maybe Jeff?

It's hard to tell because all the Wokies are part of the hivemind and all speak and act the same.

... Me, indecisive? I don't think I am, do you?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Kurt Weiske on Thu Mar 21 06:41:59 2024

I'd guess that no Latina wants to be called Latino, or vice versa, but I'll err on the side of caution when possible.

Spanish is a simple language.... Latina(s)is when you are referring to a woman, add the "s" for more than 1. Latino(s) is when you have a man... add the s for more than 1. There is an other meaning for Latinos... and that's when you have a group of both men and women the group of men and women are referred to as Latinos.

My wife is a Latina... My daughter with my wife are considered Latinas, not vice versa.

There is a set of romance languages out there that use gender in their languages... Spanish, French, Italian to name a few.... Their words have genders ... Latina(s) & Latino(s), Amiga(s) & Amigo(s) are examples... you change the ending to accommodate the gender of the people and/or the word.

If you want to form a sentence you have to be aware of gender because "a table" in Spanish is "la mesa" and not "el mesa".

The left with their push on gender ideology don't like gender... Ergo... They came up with the term LatinX in an attempt to skirt the issue of gender in a language. They didn't want to say Latinos so... LatinX was what they came up with.

The term LatinX is offensive in the Latino community... Maybe AOC doesn't mind that term... But most, if not all, hate the term. I have no LatinX friends or family... and if I referred to my wife as LatinX she'd be pissed.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Mar 21 06:51:02 2024
    On 20 Mar 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I also don't get it how a lower court can override a USSC ruling. I
    think they better do what the USSC court said or face federal charges. (Does that sound wrong?)

Sir, I have no understanding on this either... Liberals are fighting as much as they can... In the long run it may mean nothing. Georgia had a special session ... either yesterday or this morning... I didn't see the time stamp... anyway... Laken Riley's father asked Governor Kemp to declare an invasion and arrest and deport illegals that are in the state.

The Supreme court has sided with the states when it comes to this point. If things continue I can see other states, red ones, following suit.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Back up my hard drive? I can't find the reverse switch!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thu Mar 21 06:53:00 2024
    On 21 Mar 2024, Ron L. said the following...

Most of what you just said is BS... How do I know this... I am marri to one and know several.... No Latino wants to be called Latinx... period... The fact that you used the term means that you're a brainwashed liberal.

Liberals... you can't live with them... you can't live with them...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... 640K ought to be enough for anybody. -Bill Gates, 1981.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Mar 21 06:54:17 2024
    If you want to form a sentence you have to be aware of gender because "a table" in Spanish is "la mesa" and not "el mesa".

I hope Kurt doesn't find out about words like "el mapa" because those words defy logic ;)

The left with their push on gender ideology don't like gender... Ergo... They came up with the term LatinX in an attempt to skirt the issue of gender in a language. They didn't want to say Latinos so... LatinX was what they came up with.

Thanks for that explanation, I was unsure about what was meant by Latinx. I heard it on the news a few times (of course) and they just normalize it as if it were a word that's been around for centuries (it's not.)

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Mar 21 07:02:15 2024
    Sir, I have no understanding on this either... Liberals are fighting as much as they can... In the long run it may mean nothing. Georgia had a special session ... either yesterday or this morning... I didn't see the time stamp... anyway... Laken Riley's father asked Governor Kemp to declare an invasion and arrest and deport illegals that are in the state.

What was his response?

Governors who blame Biden for the migration problem are part of the problem. They knew that the gimp was erasing the border, and what did they do about it?

The only governor who responded appropriately to the Democrat Border Crisis is Abbott, although it seems like his timing was off.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Mar 21 07:11:27 2024
    On 21 Mar 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I hope Kurt doesn't find out about words like "el mapa" because those words defy logic ;)

Don't try to muddy the waters... I know that you sometimes need to know the gender of a word... may not be apparent to a newcomer to the language... But I do know if I referred to my wife as LatinX and then had to tell her to calm the F**K down I'd have to make my own sandwiches for a few days... HAHAHA...

She's traditional and not hip with all the new fangled LantinX stuff.

Thanks for that explanation, I was unsure about what was meant by
    Latinx. I heard it on the news a few times (of course) and they just normalize it as if it were a word that's been around for centuries (it's not.)

This is why the Democrats are loosing the Latinos... The Democrats have moved from a party that use to support the people to one that supports the elitists and special interests.

Latinos are behind Trump because Trump is... "que America vuelva a ser grande"

HAHAHAHA... or in Spanish... JAJAJAJAJA...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Mar 21 07:33:56 2024
    On 21 Mar 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

What was his response?

Governors who blame Biden for the migration problem are part of the problem. They knew that the gimp was erasing the border, and what did
    they do about it?

The only governor who responded appropriately to the Democrat Border Crisis is Abbott, although it seems like his timing was off.

As I was saying... This is fresh off the press... This was an address to Georgia's congress... It wasn't a meeting with her father and Governor Kemp personally.

Kemp is feckless... He's leaving soon, end of his second term is this year. Even though he's a Never Trumper he had to react to the Fani crisis... He didn't want the corruption in Fulton county to tarnish his tenure. Anyway, he'll react soon because the whole Laken issue is radio active.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Mar 21 08:48:28 2024
    Nope. MAGA Republicans had a chance to slow the flow at the border. Even promised to pass a Ukraine spending bill if it included a plan for the border. Democrats believed them and created such a bill. MAGA Republicans, at the direction of Johnson and China Don "Tik Tok" Trump, didn't keep their word.

Slowing the flow isn't what MAGA constituents are asking for. We want the border closed and we want mass deportations.

The bill in question would have allowed the President -- Biden and any future President -- to close the border when thresholds (like numbers we've seen recently) are exceeded. MAGA decided to listen to Tik-Tok Trump and not pass the bill, bringing us into the MAGA Border Crisis (tm) era.

$$
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Thu Mar 21 07:58:32 2024
    On 21 Mar 2024, Mike Powell said the following...

The bill in question would have allowed the President -- Biden and any future President -- to close the border when thresholds (like numbers we've seen recently) are exceeded. MAGA decided to listen to Tik-Tok
    Trump and not pass the bill, bringing us into the MAGA Border Crisis
    (tm) era.

Biden doesn't follow the current law... He doesn't need any new ones to not follow... and the president has the power right now to shut the border down ... as we speak... Executive order.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Operator, give me the number for 911

• From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Ron L. on Thu Mar 21 06:36:00 2024
    Ron L. wrote to Kurt Weiske <=-

Kurt Weiske wrote to IB Joe <=-

So, who haven't we see in a while?

Are you really Dale? Or maybe Jeff?

I'm nodelisted, take a look.

It's hard to tell because all the Wokies are part of the hivemind and
    all speak and act the same.

Similarly, the MAGAts all use terms like "Wokies" and all act and speak
    the same.

... Adding on
    --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to IB Joe on Thu Mar 21 06:42:00 2024

Spanish is a simple language.... Latina(s)is when you are referring to
    a woman, add the "s" for more than 1. Latino(s) is when you have a
    man... add the s for more than 1. There is an other meaning for Latinos... and that's when you have a group of both men and women the group of men and women are referred to as Latinos.

I know some languages take the masculine form for collectives, and
    after googling a bit it looks like Spanish is the same and latinx is a
    more PC term for people offended by language rules established over
    thousands of years. :)

Appreciate the insight.

Ok, now back to it. :)

--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Ron L. on Thu Mar 21 07:00:00 2024
    Ron L. wrote to IB Joe <=-

to one and know several.... No Latino wants to be called Latinx... period... The fact that you used the term means that you're a
    brainwashed liberal.

Too bad, you won't see my response where I expressed my appreciation for
    IB Joe taking the time to explain things to me. Or this response, for
    that matter.

But you just keep on winning.

... The robots can go off-script?
    --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Kurt Weiske on Thu Mar 21 10:27:38 2024
    On 21 Mar 2024, Kurt Weiske said the following...

I know some languages take the masculine form for collectives, and
    after googling a bit it looks like Spanish is the same and latinx is a
    more PC term for people offended by language rules established over
    thousands of years. :)

Appreciate the insight.

Ok, now back to it. :)

So you had no clue why The Latino community would be offended... You were out there virtue signaling... Throwing around your new trendy word...

Go do that in East L.A. somewhere and get back to us!!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I have a really good memory, except it's short.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Fri Mar 22 07:25:57 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

Liberals... you can't live with them... you can't live with them...

I wonder how many will keep their promise to leave the country when Trump is elected? Based on previous promises, that answer is 0.

So it would seem that Wokies can't live without us. Which is no surprise since the country needs some people with brains to keep it running.

If the country was 100% DEI hires and virtue signallers, we'd be back in the stone age.

... "Graphic Artist seeks Boss with vision impairment."

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Mar 22 07:09:01 2024
    Don't try to muddy the waters... I know that you sometimes need to know the gender of a word... may not be apparent to a newcomer to the language... But I do know if I referred to my wife as LatinX and then language... But I do know if I referred to my wife as LatinX and then
    had to tell her to calm the F**K down I'd have to make my own sandwiches for a few days... HAHAHA...

My wife is latina also and she don't know what Latinx means. I'm gonna explain it to her the way you explained it to me.

She's traditional and not hip with all the new fangled LantinX stuff.

My wife is kind of a hipster but she's very smart. She taught me to be a positive thinker, to be a conservative, and to always, always vote against
    Democrats. She can't vote because she's a resident so I'm always voting for two people (wouldn't it be great if she became a citizen?)

This is why the Democrats are loosing the Latinos... The Democrats have moved from a party that use to support the people to one that supports
    the elitists and special interests.

The mass importation of illegals isn't going to appeal to very many latino voters. When people start to accidentally conflate honest latinos with illegals, and I'm sure it's already happening, the honest latinos aren't gonna appreciate it.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Mar 22 07:11:03 2024
    Kemp is feckless... He's leaving soon, end of his second term is this year. Even though he's a Never Trumper he had to react to the Fani crisis... He didn't want the corruption in Fulton county to tarnish his tenure. Anyway, he'll react soon because the whole Laken issue is radio active.

Kemp is a WEF member, and so is (was) Paul Ryan. Notice the pattern of douche baggery?

• From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to IB Joe on Fri Mar 22 06:15:00 2024

So you had no clue why The Latino community would be offended... You
    were out there virtue signaling... Throwing around your new trendy
    word...

Go do that in East L.A. somewhere and get back to us!!!!

You appear to have read my post, since you quoted it. Your comprehension appears to be lacking, however. Why would I need a social experiment
    when I acknowledged the gaffe?

I guess you can check your "owned the libs" box today. Way to go!

... ZIMA TASTES BETTER WHEN IT'S ILLEGAL
    --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Ron L. on Fri Mar 22 06:25:00 2024
    Ron L. wrote to IB Joe <=-

So it would seem that Wokies can't live without us. Which is no
    surprise since the country needs some people with brains to keep it running.

It would seem to be the opposite - the states where "wokies" live and
    work subsidize the infrastructure in the tax-welfare red states that
    pay less into the federal government than they receive in federal funds.

--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Fri Mar 22 07:32:15 2024
    The bill in question would have allowed the President -- Biden and any future President -- to close the border when thresholds (like numbers we've seen recently) are exceeded. MAGA decided to listen to Tik-Tok
    Trump and not pass the bill, bringing us into the MAGA Border Crisis
    (tm) era.

Listen to yourself though! "The bill would allow BIDEN to close the border.."

That's the whole problem! Biden doesn't want the border closed! He's made that perfectly clear.

Do you remember him stressing the "important" message that "migrants won't be required to get vaccinated?" "Free phones?" "$10,000 gift cards from Eric Adams?" Democrats are filling the country up for a reason, and not by coincidence. "Give the president the authority to shut down the border" is a gimmick. What else does he "not have the authority to do?"

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Kurt Weiske on Fri Mar 22 07:35:09 2024
    It's hard to tell because all the Wokies are part of the hivemind and all speak and act the same.

Similarly, the MAGAts all use terms like "Wokies" and all act and speak
    the same.

No, I'm against the use of the word "woke" pertaining to Democrat voters. I'm against it because they've not woken up yet, and they still believe everything they hear on TV.

You ain't "woke" until you're voting against Democrats and turning off the TV more often.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Fri Mar 22 09:15:14 2024
    On 22 Mar 2024, Ron L. said the following...

I wonder how many will keep their promise to leave the country when
    Trump is elected? Based on previous promises, that answer is 0.

Dave Chappelle had a stand up line where his liberal friends were moving because of Trump... He said he was staying to check the Tax cuts out!!!

:)

So it would seem that Wokies can't live without us. Which is no
    surprise since the country needs some people with brains to keep it running.

Absolutely... and Build and maintain it.

If the country was 100% DEI hires and virtue signallers, we'd be back in the stone age.

Or Stepping on human feces like Californians need a map to navigate the streets filled with it.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Mar 22 09:27:14 2024
    On 22 Mar 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

My wife is latina also and she don't know what Latinx means. I'm gonna explain it to her the way you explained it to me.

So, you're going to mansplain it... HAHAHA... There is a non-binary hermaphrodite somewhere pissed off that you need to explain this to your esposa...

My wife is kind of a hipster but she's very smart. She taught me to be a positive thinker, to be a conservative, and to always, always vote
    against Democrats. She can't vote because she's a resident so I'm always voting for two people (wouldn't it be great if she became a citizen?)

My wife's from the Dominican Republic... Her culture and generation speaks for my experiences... If I have an empty drink or plate there is some female in the family who kicks in. After 20+++ years I have given up the fight to get my own stuff while my wife and her family are around.

Because she's been sitting beside me for the time she has... She's a conservative... If we would go to a Trump rally she's be wearing a Latinas For Trump hat.

The mass importation of illegals isn't going to appeal to very many
    latino voters. When people start to accidentally conflate honest latinos with illegals, and I'm sure it's already happening, the honest latinos aren't gonna appreciate it.

The minority community have felt it the most with Biden's border policies... The problem with the Latino community, and the democrats are just learning this, is that they put God and Family before their political affiliation.

:)

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good. -Bill Gates.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Mar 22 09:28:20 2024
    On 22 Mar 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Kemp is a WEF member, and so is (was) Paul Ryan. Notice the pattern of douche baggery?

Thanx to smart phones and Trump ... it's all be exposed.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A .GIF is worth a thousand .TXT.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Mar 22 14:08:52 2024
    My wife is latina also and she don't know what Latinx means. I'm gonn explain it to her the way you explained it to me.

So, you're going to mansplain it... HAHAHA... There is a non-binary hermaphrodite somewhere pissed off that you need to explain this to your esposa...

Her facebook posts have cost her a few friendships already ;)

My wife's from the Dominican Republic... Her culture and generation speaks for my experiences... If I have an empty drink or plate there is some female in the family who kicks in. After 20+++ years I have given
    up the fight to get my own stuff while my wife and her family are around.

That sounds nice! My wife is Panamanian. We've been together for 15 years. I don't get that kind of treatment that you're describing, but her family treats me great though (like family.) I've learned things from them all.

The minority community have felt it the most with Biden's border policies... The problem with the Latino community, and the democrats
    are just learning this, is that they put God and Family before their political affiliation.

I see that also. And it's the Democrats who are conflating illegals with latino Americans. Maybe their ignorance will actually benefit us this time.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Kurt Weiske on Fri Mar 22 22:34:30 2024
    Hello Kurt,

to one and know several.... No Latino wants to be called Latinx...
    period... The fact that you used the term means that you're a
    brainwashed liberal.

Too bad, you won't see my response where I expressed my appreciation for IB Joe taking the time to explain things to me. Or this response, for
    that matter.

Sorry. I thought he was wining. My bad.

For Life,
    Leex

--
    The first thing a cult does is claim that everyone else is lying to you.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Mar 23 08:17:12 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Kurt Weiske <=-

No, I'm against the use of the word "woke" pertaining to Democrat
    voters. I'm against it because they've not woken up yet, and they still believe everything they hear on TV.

"Woke" or "woke"?

Since the Wokies live in opposite world, every label that they use is opposite.

Antifa (Anti-fascist) are fascists, for example.

So "Woke" is the nonsence, opposite term that they use for themselves since they are so asleep that we can hear them snore a mile away. And, of course, they consider themselves to be the only ones awake.

You ain't "woke" until you're voting against Democrats and turning off
    the TV more often.

The Wokies havn't woken up until they are no longer Wokies.

But that won't happen to most of them. They are part of the hivemind and can't think for themselves. They can only parrot the Narrative that they are given.

... Veni, vedi, VCR: I came, I saw, I dubbed.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Mar 23 07:49:19 2024
    Antifa (Anti-fascist) are fascists, for example.

So "Woke" is the nonsence, opposite term that they use for themselves since they are so asleep that we can hear them snore a mile away. And,
    of course, they consider themselves to be the only ones awake.

Exactly. The mainstream media invented this "woke" thing, you and I both know it, even if some article on Wikipedia says otherwise. The last thing the Democrats (I still call them that) want is for people to actually "wake up" from the lies they're told, so they coined the term ahead of time for their own needs. Very smart!

• From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Mar 23 11:36:00 2024

You ain't "woke" until you're voting against Democrats and turning off
    the TV more often.

For a party that's claimed the liberal media is against them, seems like they've won that battle. Billionaires own newspapers and news networks,
    and now MSNBC has their own republican propogandist in the former RNC
    chair on their payroll.

Turning on the TV would be a requirement now.

... Adding on
    --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Lee Lofaso on Sat Mar 23 11:36:00 2024
    Lee Lofaso wrote to Kurt Weiske <=-

Sorry. I thought he was wining. My bad.

SO MUCH WINNING!

... Adding on
    --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Mar 23 15:26:28 2024
    The bill in question would have allowed the President -- Biden and any future President -- to close the border when thresholds (like numbers we've seen recently) are exceeded. MAGA decided to listen to Tik-Tok Trump and not pass the bill, bringing us into the MAGA Border Crisis (tm) era.

Listen to yourself though! "The bill would allow BIDEN to close the border.."

That's the whole problem! Biden doesn't want the border closed! He's made that perfectly clear.

Any President, not just Biden. Unlike the damn executive orders that MAGAs used to not like but now suddenly do, this law would not have been reversible just as soon as the next President took office. For what it is worth, Biden made it *perfectly clear* that he would use the new found authority if Congress gave it to the President.

The *only* reason that MAGA suddenly doesn't want a law allowing closure of the boarder is because a Democrat, who says it would have been signed into law, is President, and their leader, Tik-Tok Trump, told them not to pass it.

So the MAGA Border Crisis (tm) continues.

$$
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Kurt Weiske on Sat Mar 23 15:28:47 2024

Can you remind me what made it illegal? It was all the rage with 20-30 something women circa 1994. I never tried one but always wondered what suddenly happened to it.

$$
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Kurt Weiske on Sat Mar 23 18:52:28 2024
    You ain't "woke" until you're voting against Democrats and turning of the TV more often.

For a party that's claimed the liberal media is against them, seems like they've won that battle. Billionaires own newspapers and news networks, and now MSNBC has their own republican propogandist in the former RNC chair on their payroll.

Rona works for MSNBC now? That's sickening! MSNBC has probably been running the RNC behind the scenes for a while then.

I don't know what you mean, but yea, it will probably be a requirement in the Democrats' socialist America, but we'll make sure that never happens.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sat Mar 23 19:15:26 2024
    The *only* reason that MAGA suddenly doesn't want a law allowing closure of the boarder is because a Democrat, who says it would have been signed into law, is President, and their leader, Tik-Tok Trump, told them not
    to pass it.

The Democrats break stuff so that they can "fix it" later down the road. Don't let them fix it. They made this bed, and now they can lie in it.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Mar 24 08:04:44 2024

Rona works for MSNBC now? That's sickening! MSNBC has probably been running the RNC behind the scenes for a while then.

If anyone had doubts as to her alligence, that should put them to rest.

... Pornography? I don't even have a pornograph!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Mar 24 09:46:20 2024
    The *only* reason that MAGA suddenly doesn't want a law allowing closure of the boarder is because a Democrat, who says it would have been signed into law, is President, and their leader, Tik-Tok Trump, told them not
    to pass it.

The Democrats break stuff so that they can "fix it" later down the road. Don't let them fix it. They made this bed, and now they can lie in it.

Except that means we lie in it, too. As I have been saying a lot recently, if the border problem is really a *crisis*, we need to fix it ASAP. If it is something we can wait until after the next election to fix, then it ain't a crisis and we just need to leave it be and move on.

$$
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sun Mar 24 12:46:39 2024
    The Democrats break stuff so that they can "fix it" later down the road Don't let them fix it. They made this bed, and now they can lie in it.

Except that means we lie in it, too. As I have been saying a lot recently, if the border problem is really a *crisis*, we need to fix it ASAP. If it is something we can wait until after the next election to fix, then it ain't a crisis and we just need to leave it be and move on.

That's a good point. Despite all the whining I've done about it, maybe the "migrant crisis" is fake. (I have been fooled by the media before.)

But if the propaganda is true, then conservatives should expect a stronger response than "We'll give the president the option to close the border if the crossing reach a certain threshold." That's like saying "If you find more than 1000 flies in your soup, then we'll replace your soup free of charge."

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Mar 25 09:00:06 2024
    that the CEOs of the pharmaceutical companies are WEF members, and they got their calculators out.

Remember the COVID vaccines were created as a part of an initiative -- Operation Warp Speed -- spearheaded by the *Trump* administration and touted originally by *Trump* himself. So, if there is a sinister motive, then Tik-Tok Trump is in on it, too.

He's partially to blame for lousy vaccines being distributed, but I have no reason to believe that he's ever conspired with the globalists.

His takedown of the Republican Party could be part of some globalist conspiracy.

$$
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Mike Powell on Sun Mar 24 08:04:00 2024
    Mike Powell wrote to Kurt Weiske <=-

Can you remind me what made it illegal? It was all the rage with 20-30 something women circa 1994. I never tried one but always wondered what suddenly happened to it.

I don't think it was ever made illegal, people just stopped drinking it.

... Towards the insignificant
    --- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Mar 24 08:07:00 2024

I don't know what you mean, but yea, it will probably be a requirement
    in the Democrats' socialist America, but we'll make sure that never happens.

All of the news outlets are right-wing leaning, that wouldn't make
    sense.

--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Mar 25 09:03:41 2024
    The Democrats break stuff so that they can "fix it" later down the road Don't let them fix it. They made this bed, and now they can lie in it.

That's a good point. Despite all the whining I've done about it, maybe the "migrant crisis" is fake. (I have been fooled by the media before.)

But if the propaganda is true, then conservatives should expect a stronger response than "We'll give the president the option to close the border if the crossing reach a certain threshold." That's like saying "If you find more than 1000 flies in your soup, then we'll replace your soup free of charge."

You are assuming that only illegals cross the border. I believe that this power would have stopped all migrant crossings. The threshold would have been at the point where the volume becomes a crisis.

I think it was a good compromise vs. the MAGA "let's do nothing and leave the border wide open until after the election" non-solution.

$$
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Mike Powell on Tue Mar 26 06:29:00 2024
    Mike Powell wrote to Aaron Thomas <=-

His takedown of the Republican Party could be part of some globalist conspiracy.

I'm sure it was on the agenda at Bilderberg.

--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Mike Powell on Tue Mar 26 06:31:00 2024
    Mike Powell wrote to Aaron Thomas <=-

I think it was a good compromise vs. the MAGA "let's do nothing and
    leave the border wide open until after the election" non-solution.

It's amazing how much politicians now say using their outside voice. I
    remember when they used to say things like "We'll let this problem
    fester so we can blame it on the democrats and campaign on it" using
    their inside voices.

--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Mike Powell on Tue Mar 26 23:56:23 2024
    You are assuming that only illegals cross the border. I believe that
    this power would have stopped all migrant crossings. The threshold
    would have been at the point where the volume becomes a crisis.

Did you see the President of Mexico suggesting that the flow of illegals
    would continue to flow into the United States if his demands were not met.
    1. That the United States commit 20 billion dollars to poor countries in Latin America. (why is it our problem that they are poor)
    2. Lift sanctions on Venezuela and end the Cuban embargo.
    3. Legalize millions of law abiding Mexicans living in the U.S.
    If these demands are not met then the flow of illegals would continue.

Here is the story: https://tinyurl.com/2thjf5f5

I view this as sign of Biden's weakness, it will be of no shock or surprise that when Trump returns to The White House the Mexican President will be will more in compliance to to what Trump says, and he will like it.
    He will not be pushing Trump as he leads as he does with Biden.
    Guaranteed.

.÷______ ÚÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ» ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
    _[]_³³Äij³ ³TROY³ ³HUB³ ³ Fidonet ³ ³FSX Net³ ºT R U M Pº ³Another Message³
    { NET 267 ³ ³ NY ³ ³800³ ³1:267/150³ ³21:1/127³ º 2 0 2 4 º ³ by Gregory ³ / 00ÄÄÄÄ00'Ù¨À0ÄÄ0Ù¨À0Ä0Ù¨ÀÄ00ÄÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÀÄ00ÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÈÍ00ÍÍÍ00ͼ¨ÀÄÄÄ00ÄÄÄÄÄÄ00ÄÄÙ

... Redundant book title: DOS For Dummies

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)