• HAHAHAHA

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Tue Mar 19 09:54:16 2024
    OMG....

Judge Cannon just screwed Jack Smith out of the Documents case in Florida.

In a nutshell... Judge said Jack will have to show the jury all of the documents that Trump took... and... compare those to the Documents that other Presidents took after leaving office... Other presidents have and there was/is a non-criminal way to deal with it.

If Jack Smith didn't want to do this he has to instruct the jury that Presidents have the authority to declassify documents and do what they want.

https://youtu.be/eIG4rq9TxIs?si=ka0WYgVLqEDtNXL3

This is just breaking... I follow a couple lawyers and may post what they say later.

Georgia case dead... for the most part... Florida case DEAD... Washington DC case will be dead soon...

Joe Biden will have to rely on his record and face his opponent like others had to in the past...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Users come in two types: Those who have lost data, and those who will.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB Joe on Tue Mar 19 15:17:14 2024

Georgia case dead... for the most part... Florida case DEAD... Washington DC case will be dead soon...

China Don better hope they are all dead... he has yet to find a way to raise the $464 Million bond in his civil fraud case, not to mention the $91 Million he is now out for the defamation case.

Joe Biden will have to rely on his record and face his opponent like others had to in the past...

At least China Joe doesn't have to worry about > $550 Million (and growing) in bond for legal woes.

$$
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Kurt Weiske@1:218/700 to Mike Powell on Wed Mar 20 07:00:00 2024
    Mike Powell wrote to IB Joe <=-

China Don better hope they are all dead... he has yet to find a way to raise the $464 Million bond in his civil fraud case, not to mention the $91 Million he is now out for the defamation case.

He'll drain the RNC coffers, there won't be any funds for republican
    campaigns, and the republican party as we knew it will be dead. All
    that will be left is MAGA. We're 75% there now, it would seem.

At least China Joe doesn't have to worry about > $550 Million (and growing) in bond for legal woes.

I read that Mar Al Largo is owned by an NYC corporation. Maybe he'll
    end up in Bedminster (isn't it in NJ?) with his buried document stash
    when all of his properties are forfeit.

--- MultiMail/Win v0.52
    * Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org | tomorrow's retro tech (1:218/700)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Kurt Weiske on Wed Mar 20 15:36:46 2024
    Re: Re: HAHAHAHA
    By: Kurt Weiske to Mike Powell on Wed Mar 20 2024 07:00:00

I suspect that will be the case, except there will be no $$$ left for MAGA either. You know, back when he first started running in 2016, there were a few that predicted that he was doing so in order to ruin the Republican Party. I think we maybe forgot that because we expected it to be sooner and, when it didn't happen immediately, we ignored it.

Now I see a potential, clear path to destruction. I am betting there are at least a couple MAGAs in this echo who will think that is a good thing.

After all, anything China Don does is good, even when he 100% contradicts himself. Reminds me of Animal Farm.
    --- SBBSecho 3.20-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Kurt Weiske on Wed Mar 20 20:26:18 2024

Candidates don't need any campaign funds anyway. People just need to wise up and stop voting Democrat.

Campaign money for Republicans has never been spent effectively anyway. They aren't allowed to have TV ads unless they're certified RINOs, they don't hold rallies because they have no ambition, and people are tired of cheering them on just so that they can phone-in their campaigns and lose.

It's better to give the money to St Jude's Children's Hospital.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Thu Mar 21 03:34:26 2024
    Mike Powell -> Kurt Weiske skrev 2024-03-20 21:36:
    After all, anything China Don does is good, even when he 100% contradicts himself. Reminds me of Animal Farm.

It reminds *ME* of what someone posted on X not so long ago:

"Trump is the poor man's idea of a rich man,
    the weak man's idea of a strong man and
    the stupid man's idea of a smart man."

--
    Conning people is easy. You just need to overcome their intelligence. But convincing people they've been conned is much harder. You need to overcome their pride.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091121
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)