• Impeaching Alejandro Mayorkas

From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to All on Mon Feb 19 10:36:12 2024
    Life Liberty & Levin
    02/18/24
    http://tinyurl.com/5xkpe6un

In the above url, WE see perfectly just how W-R-O-N-G Biden has become. There was a time (in the past) where the punishment was to be dammed.
    Wouldn't it please the eyes to see Mayorkas tarred and feathered and carried amongst cobblestone streets and still not yet quelling the hunger that persists to justify fullness, more is the appetite; nothing short of a hanging will satisfy with what Mayorkas has unleashed in the U.S.

Yea, so there is that, I usually never say such things about anyone, not foes, or anyone but this guy Mayorkas has a special place in hell waiting for him.
    Mayorkas sits there arrogant as ever, as if he has done nothing wrong, and yet much can be learned from the url. It is clear he is a treasonous snake
    and should be exterminated by whatever modern methods will allow.

"And now,' said the unknown, 'farewell kindness, humanity, and gratitude! Farewell to all the feelings that expand the heart! I have been heaven's substitute to recompense the good - now the god of vengeance yields to me his power to punish the wicked!"
    - Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

.÷______ ÚÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ» ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
    _[]_³³Äij³ ³TROY³ ³HUB³ ³ Fidonet ³ ³FSX Net³ ºT R U M Pº ³Another Message³
    { NET 267 ³ ³ NY ³ ³800³ ³1:267/150³ ³21:1/127³ º 2 0 2 4 º ³ by Gregory ³ / 00ÄÄÄÄ00'Ù¨À0ÄÄ0Ù¨À0Ä0Ù¨ÀÄ00ÄÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÀÄ00ÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÈÍ00ÍÍÍ00ͼ¨ÀÄÄÄ00ÄÄÄÄÄÄ00ÄÄÙ

... Still waitng for that Coffee :)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)