• KY man sentenced for 1/6 riot

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to All on Thu Feb 1 10:36:37 2024
    SOURCE: WKYT

https://www.wkyt.com/2024/01/31/kentucky-man-sentenced-assaulting-law-enforceme nt-january-6-riot/

http://tinyurl.com/y2y48nnu

Kentucky man sentenced for assaulting law enforcement at January 6 riot

"A judge sentenced a Kentucky man to prison for attacking law enforcement during the January 6th Capitol breach. 54-year-old Clayton Mullins of LaRue County was sentenced to two and a half years in prison and three years of supervised release.

"Mullins was ordered to pay $2,000 in restitution to the architect of the capitol. He was also ordered to pay $30,000 in restitution to a metropolitan police officer for medical expenses and nearly $50,000 in fines."

According to a previous article from the same source, Mullins plead guilty to "a felony offense of assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers" and "he was on the capitol steps where he grabbed an officerrCOs leg and violently pulled on it, dragging the officer down the steps."

*But nuthin' happened that day.*

#
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Mike Miller@1:154/30.1 to Mike Powell on Thu Feb 1 12:10:22 2024

SOURCE: WKYT

Kentucky man sentenced for assaulting law enforcement at January 6 riot

According to a previous article from the same source, Mullins plead guilty to "a felony offense of assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers" and "he was on the capitol steps where he grabbed an officerrCOs leg and violently pulled on it, dragging the officer down the steps."

*But nuthin' happened that day.*

I bet that guy has at least one "thin blue line" flag, or a sticker on his truck.

Back the blue!

Unless they're enforcing laws that we don't agree with at the moment

--- AfterShock/Android 1.7.5
    * Origin: South of Heaven - Chaos rampant, an age of distrust (1:154/30.1)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Mike Miller on Thu Feb 1 15:34:32 2024
    Re: KY man sentenced for 1/6 riot
    By: Mike Miller to Mike Powell on Thu Feb 01 2024 12:10:22

I bet that guy has at least one "thin blue line" flag, or a sticker on his truck.

Back the blue!

Unless they're enforcing laws that we don't agree with at the moment

That is quite possible. Also possible that he is one of the anti-government nuts who'd see "the blue" as an extension of the "state." Since that has not come out in any local news stories, I am guessing that your guess is better than mine. Sad, but true.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)