• Re: Border: Crisis or not

From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 27 08:07:21 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to IB Joe <=-

Are they lying to the media about "Trump wants the border a disaster
    until the election?" Those articles are full of speculation but I won't believe it until I hear it from Trump himself.

The Elitists always project.

One of their standard plays is to create a 'crisis', then claim that only they can solve it - if they get more power and money, of course.

How may things have the Elitists be a problem until an election?

... When all else fails, read the directions.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Jan 27 15:37:59 2024
    Are they lying to the media about "Trump wants the border a disaster until the election?" Those articles are full of speculation but I won believe it until I hear it from Trump himself.

The Elitists always project.

One of their standard plays is to create a 'crisis', then claim that
    only they can solve it - if they get more power and money, of course.

Somehow the border crisis is "all Trump's fault" because of "something he said to members of congress."

Nevermind that Biden is and has been president for the past 3+ years. This border thing is all Trump ;)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 27 19:46:30 2024
    Somehow the border crisis is "all Trump's fault" because of "something he said to members of congress."

The border is not in crisis. The border issues go well beyond Trump or Biden.

Orville NerveNerve may be elected at the end of the year and the border issues will continue. It is largely up to congress and the senate to pass laws around the border and states to implement and apply those laws.

Nevermind that Biden is and has been president for the past 3+ years. This border thing is all Trump ;)

Who is Trump? ;)

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jan 28 09:01:11 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

Somehow the border crisis is "all Trump's fault" because of "something
    he said to members of congress."

Nevermind that Biden is and has been president for the past 3+ years.
    This border thing is all Trump ;)

I heard that in my news feed. I laughed for a while. Actual reporters should do the same when they hear stuff like that. It would make press conferences much more interesting.

But the Elitists are never wrong. The failure of their bad policies is always someone/something else. So they keep pushing their bad policies again and again.

Remember that for them, The Narrative is always right. And any fact that points otherwise must be wrong.

... 3 stages of sex: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sun Jan 28 09:01:11 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Aaron Thomas <=-

Yes... recall all of the water the media carried for the Democrats and Never-Trumpers.

And in related news: all the Liberal Tears about how the media companies are laying off workers by the droves. It's hard to run a propaganda ministry when no one reads the propaganda.

Biden is learning that the American citizens are not on board with this Border crisis.

Biden has no idea what day it is anymore. His handlers have realized that the public is on to the Elitists' scheme.

Biden does not need any new laws, the ones on the books already will
    work just fine.

Yup. Because this is just another Elitists staged crisis. Standard play.

This border thing is going to cost Biden votes and
    they are going to work overtime to blame anyone but themselves.

They don't care anymore. That's why things are getting interesting.

There's no way Biden can win now. They did mass cheating in the last election, which was a lot closer, to pull Sleepy Joe accross the finish line. There's no way they can do that - and more - again without a hot civil war (and what side has all the guns?).

The play now is to prop up Nikki Clinton, then somehow get Trump off the ballot.

... Hell hath no fury like the lawyer of woman scorned!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to All on Sun Jan 28 09:01:11 2024
    Alan Ianson wrote to Aaron Thomas <=-

The border is not in crisis. The border issues go well beyond Trump or Biden.

Why does the scene from "Animal House" come to mind?

You know, the one near the end of the movie where the ROTC guy (Kevin Bacon) is screaming at people "All is well! Remain calm!" when everyone's running and screaming.

... When all else is lost, the future still remains.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sun Jan 28 07:47:10 2024
    On 28 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

And in related news: all the Liberal Tears about how the media companies are laying off workers by the droves. It's hard to run a propaganda ministry when no one reads the propaganda.

In Canada the federal government props up the legacy media and as a result they get favorable coverage...

Biden has no idea what day it is anymore. His handlers have realized
    that the public is on to the Elitists' scheme.

Ur right... I do not understand how come they are letting him run... They have others who could take over.

His family should be charged with some kind of elder abuse crimes... Deep state is not doing their jobs if they aren't trying to put Joe under the bus on something....

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Just another prisoner of gravity!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sun Jan 28 07:54:57 2024

They don't care anymore. That's why things are getting interesting.

There's no way Biden can win now. They did mass cheating in the last election, which was a lot closer, to pull Sleepy Joe accross the finish line. There's no way they can do that - and more - again without a hot civil war (and what side has all the guns?).

The play now is to prop up Nikki Clinton, then somehow get Trump off the ballot.

I don't know what to say... I think Nikki is done... I saw a short interview with Nikki on Fox... Funny AF... They have been breaking down the last 2 primaries... The left has been changing parties to vote for Nikki... This is an anti-Trump move. What they have found... Is that Trump has gotten more than 70% of the GOP vote... it is a GOP primary... The reporter... live and on TV... asked Nikki when she was going to start getting republican voters to vote for her...

She looked like a deer caught in headlights... Priceless...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... DOS=HIGH? I knew it was on something...

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Sun Jan 28 07:59:03 2024
    Orville NerveNerve may be elected at the end of the year and the border issues will continue. It is largely up to congress and the senate to
    pass laws around the border and states to implement and apply those laws.

Congress won't. They won't now, and they wouldn't when Trump was president either. That's why Trump made executive orders to control the border. Biden can do the same thing, but he won't because he wants to add new congressional districts and the migrants are helping him accomplish that.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jan 28 17:14:50 2024
    Orville NerveNerve may be elected at the end of the year and the border
    issues will continue. It is largely up to congress and the senate to
    pass laws around the border and states to implement and apply those laws.

Congress won't. They won't now, and they wouldn't when Trump was president either.

Congress is a total mess now. It's nothing but politics. These people are already elected now it's time to get things done. Some good things for America and it's people but they have other ideas.

That's why Trump made executive orders to control the border.

Trump's executive orders were bad for the migrants and bad for America.

Biden can do the same thing, but he won't because he wants to add new congressional districts and the migrants are helping him accomplish that.

Migrants have been coming to the US since the beginning. That how the USA was created, it is a country of immigrants.

Congress, the senate and the states need to create laws around the border and states need to implement and enforce those laws. Those laws exist and can be changed if that is what needs to happen. That all needs to happen in line with the constitution of course.

Hoping that Donald Trump or Joe Biden (or anyone else) can come up with an executive order to solve these issues is a mistake.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 29 07:23:57 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

In Canada the federal government props up the legacy media and as a
    result they get favorable coverage...

Legacy media has been proped up for quite some time now. I think the Elitists' money is running out (at least to throw at a failing media company).

Ur right... I do not understand how come they are letting him run...
    They have others who could take over.

Because they can never admit that they are wrong and always have to double down on their bad decisions. Standard Elitist play.

Not running Biden means that there's something wrong. Now, he could claim age or health, but then they's have to run Kamala, and no one wants her.

His family should be charged with some kind of elder abuse crimes...
    Deep state is not doing their jobs if they aren't trying to put Joe
    under the bus on something....

But that's Joe's job right now: Scapegoat.

He'll be dead soon from dimensia and has no idea what's going on anyway, so he doesn't care.

... A stitch in time would have confused Einstein.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 29 07:23:57 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

I don't know what to say... I think Nikki is done...

It's ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.

The Elitists will keep propping her up until the very end.

She looked like a deer caught in headlights... Priceless...

I saw that clip. Wow!

... If only women came with pull-down menus and on-line help!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Mon Jan 29 14:24:45 2024
    Congress won't. They won't now, and they wouldn't when Trump was preside either.

Congress is a total mess now. It's nothing but politics. These people are already elected now it's time to get things done. Some good things for America and it's people but they have other ideas.

You're right about that, but I'd argue that congress has been a total mess for the past 7 years or more. 535 federal employees just wasting time and even more money than what's invested in them.

That's why Trump made executive orders to control the border.

Trump's executive orders were bad for the migrants and bad for America.

Nobody cares what's bad for the migrants. More than 2000 of them died along the border so far, under Biden's administration, and more than 500 reported being raped in Panama on their way here. Trump didn't have those numbers. Biden is making things worse for the migrants, but better for the prospect of adding more congressional districts.

Migrants have been coming to the US since the beginning. That how the
    USA was created, it is a country of immigrants.

That is true. But we used to require visas and passports and it was much safer here back then. Now you don't know who is lurking outside.

Hoping that Donald Trump or Joe Biden (or anyone else) can come up with
    an executive order to solve these issues is a mistake.

Yes, but it's our only hope. Trump showed Biden how it was done when he was president, maybe Biden can recall Trump's steps.