• Fani is going down...

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Fri Jan 26 12:30:31 2024
    Headline

Georgia State Senate Votes 30-19 to Create Committee to Investigate Trump-Hating Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis For Criminal Misconduct and Corruption

I saw parts of the court case yesterday where Fani's defense was admitting to communicating with the White House, That's her and her BFF, both. Apparently she was talking/communicating with Kamala... They needed someone to talk at her level I guess.

What a tangled web...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Don't diet, download a virus to remove the FAT.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 26 13:09:13 2024
    I saw parts of the court case yesterday where Fani's defense was
    admitting to communicating with the White House, That's her and her BFF, both. Apparently she was talking/communicating with Kamala... They
    needed someone to talk at her level I guess.

What reason would they have to talk with Kamala Harris, other than about how to ruin Trump?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 26 14:43:58 2024
    On 26 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

What reason would they have to talk with Kamala Harris, other than about how to ruin Trump?

Exactly... There should be no colluding with the White House on charges against their political rival... Lover Boy went to the White House on 2 different occasions and billed Fani for those 2 visits. Fani went different times and talked to Kamala... All related to Trump. Moreover, they have written communications, that Fani's lawyer admitted to, from the White House to her... Related to this case.

The Judge says the optics do not look good...

Recent headline...

Fani Willis Defends Illicit Affair with Top Trump Prosecutor, Refuses to Give Records on Trump RICO Case

She's starting to feel the heat. She may not make it out of this with her law license and or may even see jail time. MTG is in the foreground pressing for ethics investigations and whatnot.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The dog ate my .REP packet

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 26 20:18:05 2024
    Exactly... There should be no colluding with the White House on charges against their political rival... Lover Boy went to the White House on 2 different occasions and billed Fani for those 2 visits. Fani went different times and talked to Kamala... All related to Trump. Moreover, they have written communications, that Fani's lawyer admitted to, from
    the White House to her... Related to this case.

Liberals should take note: They elected Kamala so she could conspire with other Democrats to keep Trump down. To me, it seems like an absurd waste of time and money, but to our liberal pals, maybe it makes them feel like they're getting their money's worth.

She's starting to feel the heat. She may not make it out of this with
    her law license and or may even see jail time. MTG is in the foreground pressing for ethics investigations and whatnot.

Sounds good, but the congress critters.. They don't follow through with anything.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 27 08:07:21 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to IB Joe <=-

What reason would they have to talk with Kamala Harris, other than
    about how to ruin Trump?

They were talking to Kamala's handlers. No one willingly talks to Kamala.

... You can pick your friends, but not your relatives.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 27 11:00:04 2024
    On 26 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Liberals should take note: They elected Kamala so she could conspire
    with other Democrats to keep Trump down. To me, it seems like an absurd waste of time and money, but to our liberal pals, maybe it makes them
    feel like they're getting their money's worth.

Have you not seen a US budget while Democrats and the Uni-Party are running the show?? Waste of time and money!!! Anyway, I hope the corruption is exposed... All of it... If Joe Biden, or any of his spoke people, colluded with this prosecutors in this law-fare BS... all should be hung for treason...

With the new standard, pushed by some in this echo, we'll go by our gut feelings on this and not a court of law findings.

Sounds good, but the congress critters.. They don't follow through with anything.

Sounds like the critters are working... Articles of Impeachment on Fani were tabled late Friday.

Get the popcorn!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If at first you don't succeed, blame your parents!