• Deleted Files

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Mon Jan 22 13:37:44 2024
    Just in... Fox Digital... Saying... The J6 "Select" comity was suppose to turn over all the information they gathered... They didn't.... New house leaders were expecting 4++ TBs of info and they only received 2 TBs of info. A digital forensic team was put on the Job to see what they could recover and they were able to retrieve all the missing data.

It is hoped/speculated that info/coordination can be made with the current bogus indictments against Trump... There has been cursory links between the J6 comity and these actors.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... No honey, I can't eat with the family. My computer gets lonely!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Tue Jan 23 07:19:22 2024
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

Just in... Fox Digital... Saying... The J6 "Select" comity was suppose
    to turn over all the information they gathered... They didn't.... New house leaders were expecting 4++ TBs of info and they only received 2
    TBs of info. A digital forensic team was put on the Job to see what
    they could recover and they were able to retrieve all the missing data.

Sounds like "Destruction of Evidence". Impeachment and jail time. But, no. They are Democrats and they don't get held responsible for their crimes.

... When all else fails, spend money!
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tue Jan 23 07:04:36 2024
    On 23 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

Sounds like "Destruction of Evidence". Impeachment and jail time. But, no. They are Democrats and they don't get held responsible for their crimes.

Yup.... I watched the legacy media last night, not a lot was said on the topic... I know there is a lot going on in the news... Independence are talking about it and it did surface on last night's coverage.

Al files were recovered... but they were encrypted before they deleted the files... I'm sure this was all a big mistake.

What a tangled web...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The seminar on time travel will be held two weeks ago

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 24 07:12:27 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

Al files were recovered... but they were encrypted before they deleted
    the files... I'm sure this was all a big mistake.

Ya, right. There are so many crimes here and if any plebe had done any one of them, he'd be in jail for life.

... A husband is a lover who pushed his luck too far.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wed Jan 24 07:24:16 2024
    On 24 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

Ya, right. There are so many crimes here and if any plebe had done any one of them, he'd be in jail for life.

I know Brother Ron... But we are dealing with corruption at the highest level. Anyone else would be getting their asses stretched in jail already... For a collection of crimes. But not they elites...

Recent headlines... Bob Menendez claims FBI raid was illegal and politically motivated... He did not opine on the evidence that was found though.

Canada's highest court, I forget if they call it the Supreme Court, found that Justin Trudeau overstepped his authority by using the Emergencies Act... During the Trucker's protest. BTW... It used to be called The War Measures Act... His daddy used that to squash a small uprising in the 70's... FLQ... Some French resistance thingy... Kidnapping and murders... His father went Castro all over them... Castro BTW is Justin biological father...

Did any liberal parliamentarians protest Justin's use of this... Nope... not a word... but 2++ years later the court pipes up... Says it was unconstitutional and an overstep. People had their bank accounts frozen... Lost their means to make money because their trucks were seized... Lost their homes and were subject to a J6 style backlash from a corrupt administration.

But folks... 2++ years later the justice system prevailed. Lets be proud...

Citizens can't usually sue their government... But because of this decision I hope there is some kind of recourse for these victims...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Consultant: A person who makes good on a salesman's promises!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 25 07:23:10 2024

Citizens can't usually sue their government... But because of this decision I hope there is some kind of recourse for these victims...

We need to be able to sue the people in gov't, not the gov't itself since that's just taking money out of my pocket and giving it back to me.

These Elitist operatives will be much less brazen if they have to take financial responsibility for their actions.

... You're only young once. You're immature forever.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thu Jan 25 07:03:43 2024
    On 25 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

We need to be able to sue the people in gov't, not the gov't itself since that's just taking money out of my pocket and giving it back to me.

These Elitist operatives will be much less brazen if they have to take financial responsibility for their actions.

Could you imagine the impact that would have... I'm stuck on a few things... I understand that there might be people out there... Like Chris Wray... who lean one way or an other politically... But how do they find all these agents who act against the constitution and clearly are acting in a treasonous was towards its citizens.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... "No comment" is a comment.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 26 07:18:24 2024

Could you imagine the impact that would have... I'm stuck on a few things... I understand that there might be people out there... Like
    Chris Wray... who lean one way or an other politically... But how do
    they find all these agents who act against the constitution and clearly are acting in a treasonous was towards its citizens.

Follow the money.

... I'd love to, but my favorite commercial is on TV.