• Trump's Democrat state problem

From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to All on Sun Jan 14 19:11:12 2024
    Trump has now filed after being thrown off the ballot in Colorado and Maine do not fit into his normal pattern of using the law to delay and disrupt moments of personal accountability. so reports CNN, and they go on to suggest that these might be self-serving and brought on by what they describe as his own anti-democratic conduct in 2020.

The truth is that these two states have no right to remove Trump from the Ballot because Trump has not been convicted of any wrongdoing at this point.
    The Supreme court should intervene, to send a clear message to any other democratic state - to stop these shenanigans.
    Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on the ballot in any State. Even if he went to jail, this still wouldn't stop up.
    This is just another means by the democrats to try to hold onto power.

... (A)bort, (R)etry, (I)nfluence with large hammer.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Sun Jan 14 19:26:54 2024
    On 14 Jan 2024, Gregory Deyss said the following...

Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on the ballot in any State. Even if he went to jail, this still wouldn't stop up.

The left could have an argument if he was ever found guilty of Insurrection... But he hasn't. It looks like the Georgia case is imploding... for good cause... Thew DC case may not be able to go forward in time to do anything significant... Florida case should be thrown out... New York case may not go in Trump's favor but it will be over turned on appeal.

All these cases, except Georgia, Trump can pardon himself... I'm sure it'll cause a ruckus... There was someone in the last election that got elected while he was in jail... Lets just get him into the oval office.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Everyone is entitled to my opinion!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 15 14:16:50 2024
    The left could have an argument if he was ever found guilty of Insurrection... But he hasn't. It looks like the Georgia case is imploding... for good cause... Thew DC case may not be able to go
    forward in time to do anything significant... Florida case should be thrown out... New York case may not go in Trump's favor but it will be over turned on appeal.

The left could of have an argument, if found guilty?
    Notice, that all of these so called stories are from democratic blue states and or are individuals who are themselves - democrats and most if not every single solitary one of these most serious criticisms that is "Trump in the News" is not newsworthy in the first place. Not one scintilla of the efforts that was brought on w/ (2)impeachment(s), the fake Russian dossier, not the Mueller investigation or the 4 current indictments (GA, FL, NY or J6) - none of these has had or will ever have enough bite to hold on. Nonetheless, the media continues to follow this negative angle as they are not hiding to portray this negative spin, as this can be seen in plain sight as it is with deliberate intention a hateful & false message that they hope will grain traction by other like minded liberal mouthpieces in the media but also and make no mistake of this, that it's also their dying wish that they will convince enough viewers to buy in with what they are broadcasting? Such is already the case in Maine and Colorado, who have removed Trump from the Ballot, these simpletons don't care that Trump has NOT been convicted of any crime couched in these indictments. both states as well as future states (if attempted) will be smacked in the mouth by The Supreme Court.

Before any of witch-hunts are given future validation with a allowance to pursue they should go through a process or phase that involves the whole truth and nothing but the truth, 99.9% will be found invalid and nothing more that hate slanderous speech, which should carry serious consequences that are strong enough that they never play that note ever again.
    This also I would recommend must be a two way street.
    Not aimed at or be affiliated with political party. A non-partisan body.

Trump and Biden have both held the office of the president.
    Biden's time is nearly up. 11 more months of this. Enough time has passed within the Biden Administration to judge his presidency, Nearly everything that President Biden has none or his administration has tried has turned to crap. Including the 11 Million of illegals in the U.S.
    I believe that number of 11 Million to be much much higher then that.

To date there has not been anyone in this echo or anyone in Fidonet in any other political echo that can defend Biden or any of the positive things that Biden attempted or has planned the future 11 months.

To anyone who wishes to try whether they be foreign or domestic prodigy of the left, come at me bro!

I provide this one warning I will defend Trump's record as well as beliefs as well his cognitive ability to do a job.
    I can and will speak to his accomplishments as the President.

The haters need an education. https://www.usa.gov/requirements-for-presidential-candidates
    The U.S. Constitution states that the president must:
    Be a natural-born citizen of the United States
    Be at least 35 years old
    Have been a resident of the United States for 14 years

Anyone who meets these requirements can declare their candidacy for president. Once a candidate raises or spends more than $5,000 for their campaign, they must register with the Federal Election Commission. That includes naming a principal campaign committee to raise and spend campaign funds.

I have been away for a bit.
    I have two jobs that takes up much of time, due to Bidenomics being completely ineffective, and the worst kind of failure that letters can be put into words to describe. Apparently libs don't drive or go grocery shopping.
    I will never disappear and when and IF that time ever comes.
    I will let you.

All these cases, except Georgia, Trump can pardon himself... I'm sure it'll cause a ruckus... There was someone in the last election that got elected while he was in jail... Lets just get him into the oval office.

There is no doubt that Trump will come out swinging and be vindicated by the majority of the American people.

- Greg

... Just another prisoner of gravity!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Mon Jan 15 14:45:41 2024
    On 15 Jan 2024, Gregory Deyss said the following...

The left could of have an argument, if found guilty?

There are a few in the echo who have found Trump guilty without the Due Process that the constitution guarantees you... They say he's guilty because they have a feeling that he's guilty.

When I was saying guilty of something I was referring to Insurrection... Indicted and found guilty of in a court of law. If Trump had been found guilty of whatever in any one of his impeachments he wouldn't be eligible.

I was listening to some constitutional experts talk on Amendment 14 and they were saying that that amendments was for every appointed position in the government and did not mean the President or VP.

To date there has not been anyone in this echo or anyone in Fidonet in
    any other political echo that can defend Biden or any of the positive things that Biden attempted or has planned the future 11 months.

There's a couple guys in the echo... I'm not sure if they'd shower with Biden like Biden's daughter did... But they'd let him sniff their hair...

Just to let you know... Use facts and back your statements all you want... Good luck!!!

There is no doubt that Trump will come out swinging and be vindicated by the majority of the American people.

- Greg

I just think that democracy should run its course.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Running Windows is better than washing them!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Wed Jan 17 16:31:21 2024
    Hello Greg,

Trump has now filed after being thrown off the ballot in Colorado and Maine
    do not fit into his normal pattern of using the law to delay and disrupt moments of personal accountability. so reports CNN, and they go on to suggest that these might be self-serving and brought on by what they describe as his own anti-democratic conduct in 2020.

We all know who and what Trump is (that is not a compliment).

The truth is that these two states have no right to remove Trump from the Ballot because Trump has not been convicted of any wrongdoing at this point.

Your lack of reasoning is showing.

Amendment 14, Section 3 clearly states otherwise, that Trump is
    most certainly liable for his actions. The language is plain and
    simple, and one does not need to be a lawyer to understand what
    it says.

The Supreme court should intervene,

On what grounds?

to send a clear message to any other democratic state - to stop these shenanigans.

IOW, there are no reasons why the USSC should intervene. None that
    you can think of. And none that anybody else can think of, either.

Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on the ballot in any
    State.

Not according to the 14th Amendment, which clearly states otherwise.

Even if he went to jail, this still wouldn't stop up.

Even an incumbent president can go to jail/prison.

Hillary Clinton still has a hold on you. So does Hunter Biden ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Ending 75 years of occupation.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Lee Lofaso on Wed Jan 17 18:36:25 2024
    Lee Lofaso -> Gregory Deyss skrev 2024-01-17 16:31:
    Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on the ballot in any
    State.

Do you seriously believe, that anyone from the MAGA Cult45 has actually read and understood the US Constitution?

All they believe in, is the Gospel of their Orange Deity. And they are so bad at English, that they can't even recognize someone with the language of a third grader with reading impairment.

--
    Conning people is easy. You just need to overcome their intelligence. But convincing people they've been conned is much harder. You need to overcome their pride.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Björn Felten on Wed Jan 17 16:42:17 2024

Do you seriously believe, that anyone from the MAGA Cult45 has
    actually read and understood the US Constitution?

You think that the conservatives are so stupid, but it's the liberals who are being taught who to vote for by the TV.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Thu Jan 18 02:24:54 2024
    Hello Bjrn,

Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on GD>>the ballot
    in any State.

Not according to the 14th Amendment, which clearly states LL>otherwise.

Do you seriously believe, that anyone from the MAGA Cult45 has actually read
    and understood the US Constitution?

They have replaced it with the maga moron motto - FOLLOW THE LOSER.

All they believe in, is the Gospel of their Orange Deity. And they are so bad at English, that they can't even recognize someone with the language of
    a third grader with reading impairment.

That ain't nothin'. You should hear them chant in Swedish.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Khaybar Khaybar Ya Yahud, Jarsh Muhammad Sauf Ya'ud.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 18 07:11:05 2024
    Hello Aaron,

You think that the conservatives are so stupid, but it's the liberals who are being taught who to vote for by the TV.

FDR did it by radio.

Fireside chats.

We all sat around the campfire roasting our marshmallows
    as FDR cbatted with us about how to fix all the problems in
    the world. And what a great job he did. Too bad he was only
    able to give us four [consecutive] terms ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Infifada.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Björn Felten on Tue Jan 23 21:33:20 2024
    On 17 Jan 2024, Bjrn Felten said the following...

Lee Lofaso -> Gregory Deyss skrev 2024-01-17 16:31:
    Even if Trump was convicted he still has a right to be on the ballot
    any
    State.

Fourteenth Amendment Equal Protection and Other Rights

Section 3 Disqualification from Holding Office

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Trump has NOT been convicted by any court.

The moment Trump he was indited w/ these phony made-up charges in an effort to stop him (It was at this moment that lost all chances of holding on to power.
    It sent a very clear message well, they they can do this to him, then what will they do to me. The left has tried many times to stop Trump, with impeachments, phony Russian dossiers, and by the former director of the FBI the esteemed Robert Mueller who Failed to recall key facts from his report)

http://tinyurl.com/3cy9j4e2

You can run for president from prison. Here's what happened when 2 candidates campaigned from behind bars.

The Constitution doesn't stop candidates from running for president while serving jail time.
    Two previous candidates, Eugene V. Debs in 1920, and Lyndon LaRouche in 1992, both ran from prison.
    If Trump is convicted, it's still possible he could run for president from behind bars. If this was done previously so shall this not be any different, but it will not come to any of that.

Trump won Iowa, Trump has won New Hampshire (the only one to win N.H. 3x
    Trump is projected South Carolina

All they believe in, is the Gospel of their Orange Deity. And they
    are so bad at English, that they can't even recognize someone with the language of a third grader with reading impairment.
    When I read the words "third grader" Kamala Harris talks like a child in her speeches. Her amateur hour will soon be forgotten.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ
    _[]_ij TROY HUB Fidonet FSX Net T R U M P Another Message
    { NET 267 NY 800 1:267/150 21:1/127 2 0 2 4 by Gregory / 0000'٨00٨00٨0000٨0000٨0000ͼ0000

... Youth is glorious, but it isn't a career

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Wed Jan 24 21:51:08 2024
    Gregory Deyss -> Bjrn Felten skrev 2024-01-24 03:33:
    No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector
    of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously
    taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the
    same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may
    by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

I specifically said "read and understood". You obviously fail, because where do you see the word "convicted" above? All I see is "engaged in", "given aid" and "giving comfort" and the whole world now *knows* that he has done all three -- openly on national TV.

You *do* understand the meaning of those three quoted words?

--
    Conning people is easy. You just need to overcome their intelligence. But convincing people they've been conned is much harder. You need to overcome their pride.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Björn Felten on Wed Jan 24 15:03:53 2024
    On 24 Jan 2024, Bjrn Felten said the following...

I specifically said "read and understood". You obviously fail,
    because where do you see the word "convicted" above? All I see is
    "engaged in", "given aid" and "giving comfort" and the whole world now *knows* that he has done all three -- openly on national TV.

Can you help us understand your side....

Can you show us a video where Trump didn't say make yourself heard peacefully... Can you please show us a video where Trump said storm the capital??

Please...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... My reality check just bounced

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Björn Felten on Wed Jan 24 17:13:42 2024

Gregory Deyss -> Bjrn Felten skrev 2024-01-24 03:33:
    No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector
    of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military
    under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United
    States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or
    judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the Unit
    States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may
    by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

I specifically said "read and understood". You obviously fail,
    because where do you see the word "convicted" above? All I see is
    "engaged in", "given aid" and "giving comfort" and the whole world now *knows* that he has done all three -- openly on national TV.

Irritant wither you indicated a conviction or not.
    America does not ruins peoples lives based on hearsay or the hated of others. Where has Donald Trump "given aid" or provided or "gave comfort" and to whom?

"The whole world" could care less what Mr. Trump has been accused by delusional left, if any of these allocations were true, do you think Trump would of won Iowa or had a victory in New Hampshire and also is slated to win BIG in Nevada or projected to win South Carolina. There is no path for Nikki.

If Donald Trump does not win. America and much of the world will burn.
    There could be negative consequences that could even reach your country.
    No one including me would want to see that. Biden is powerless to stop much of anything.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ
    { NET 267 NY 800 1:267/150 21:1/127 2 0 2 4 by Gregory / 0000'٨00٨00٨0000٨0000٨0000ͼ0000

... Message encrypted: Press ALT-F4 to read encoded message

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Thu Jan 25 21:03:40 2024
    Gregory Deyss -> Bjrn Felten skrev 2024-01-24 23:13:

Irritant wither you indicated a conviction or not.
    America does not ruins peoples lives based on hearsay or the hated of others.
    Where has Donald Trump "given aid" or provided or "gave comfort" and to whom?

You really shouldn't post anything while under the influence.

"The whole world" could care less what Mr. Trump has been accused by delusional left, if any of these allocations were true, do you think
    Trump would of won Iowa or had a victory in New Hampshire and also is slated to win BIG in Nevada or projected to win South Carolina. There is no path for Nikki.

This only shows how badly the lowest IQ people in the US have been brainwashed.

They for instance gladly accept that Biden is responsible for the border crisis, when the fact is that he has proposed, over and over again, laws that even are direct copies of what the GOP wants, just to solve it. But oh no, the MAGA cult does not even go along with that, because "that would make Biden look god". Actual quote!

And the economy, that the Orange God of theirs totally trashed, has now, within less than one term, become better than in living memory. And no, the POTUS is *NOT* responsible for inflation, that's the Feds job to keep at bay.

Well, he was well on his way, with:

world position sullied
    allies disparaged
    dictators worshipped
    nation divided
    nationalist extremists emboldened

Add to that:

debt exploded
    pandemic bungled
    immigrants mistreated
    farmers and coal miners fooled
    challengers vilified
    experts trivialized

The list goes on and on and on, only y'all just don't believe any of it, even when you saw it on public TV. Ergo: if this is the man you think should get another try to complete the job, YOU ARE BRAINWASHED. Totally and utterly. Just like the Germans were a century ago, and the Russians and the North Koreans are today.

There could be negative consequences that could even reach your country. No one including me would want to see that.

Yeah, sure...

Biden is powerless to stop much of anything.

As long as the MAGA cult in the House take it as their main responsibility to block everything Biden try to do, just to prevent him from "looking good", that is true.

But how else can a party, that never have a single political idea that benefices the people, win?

--

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Björn Felten on Fri Jan 26 02:05:44 2024

If you can't defend what your pedaling, then this is your ignorance.

They for instance gladly accept that Biden is responsible for the
    border crisis, when the fact is that he has proposed, over and over
    again, laws that even are direct copies of what the GOP wants, just to solve it. But oh no, the MAGA cult does not even go along with that, because "that would make Biden look god". Actual quote!

The border wouldn't be a crisis if the Remain in Mexico policy was not undone by Biden, which opened the flood gates - it did. Along with reassurance by the Biden Administration that was clear enough it was ok to come and come they did.

And the economy, that the Orange God of theirs totally trashed, has
    now, within less than one term, become better than in living memory. And no, the POTUS is *NOT* responsible for inflation, that's the Feds job to keep at bay.

Before Biden we did not have out of control inflation, as we do today.
    It was Biden who said he would unite all Americans, we are further apart then we have ever been, we do not need any foreign influence.

Biden tries to get feisty and he loses complete control of intelligible speech, and yet he gets applause. The smart people (conservatives) must end the reign of this stupidity and point out that weakness should never be celebrated, but be condemned.

world position sullied
    allies disparaged
    Getting them to pay their fair of money into the U.N.
    Is this what your referring to?
    dictators worshipped
    Getting along is not a crime against humanity, not when these adversaries have nukes that would end all humanity on the planet.
    nation divided
    Much has been said about this, it is a nothingbyrger.
    Are you referring to David Nuke or Trumps comment when he said there are good people on both sides.

Add to that:

debt exploded
    pandemic bungled
    The U.S. was a powerhouse under Trump contacting w/ many U.S. companies to manufacture ventilators, that were shipped around the globe.
    Operation Warp Speed. Bringing not one but two Hospital Ships to both east and west ports of the U.S.
    immigrants mistreated
    mistreated ? stop it, do you know what the penalties are for some parts of the world for illegally entering a sovereign country?

Lets look at Sweden for example
    Punishment for Illegally Entering

Monetary fines, or up to six months or one year of imprisonment, depending on crime.
    Illegal entry from outside Schengen Area punishable with monetary fines or imprisonment of up to one year. Being present in Sweden without proper documentation subject to monetary fine. Reentering Sweden in violation of deportation order punishable with imprisonment of up to one year, or monetary fines if act is considered "crime in the lesser degree" (ringa brott). Penalties do not apply to persons who timely seek asylum.

Here is a link to the rest of nations around the world and how they handle this.

http://tinyurl.com/5afkb933

challengers vilified
    The Democrats pulled the same thing, do you even recall what they said of Trump if he was elected, there would be war, except there wasn't.
    It was in many ways Peace through Strength.
    As we see now (under Biden) it is weakness that breeds aggression.

experts trivialized
    experts huh? more like pundits of the left who are puppets of the democrats or as seen "when the lights go out in Georgia" sharing the same bed.

Besides I wouldn't call factual statements made about the dishonest media specially those on CNN Panels who speak of words of seething and vile hatred. Remember the Russian Dossier - they carried that on like it was true only it was not true at all. Even Pencilneck Adam Schiff got punk'd by two Russians comedic radio show, thinking he was getting intel on Trump.

The list goes on and on and on, only y'all just don't believe any of
    it, even when you saw it on public TV. Ergo: if this is the man you
    think should get another try to complete the job, YOU ARE BRAINWASHED. Totally and utterly. Just like the Germans were a century ago, and the Russians and the North Koreans are today.

You say this list of yours goes on and on, but you have failed to give me any real facts.

You might want to try to take a look at real facts.
    Such as
    Inflation now vs the Trump Years.
    Gasoline Prices. now vs then
    No war on Gas Stoves or Natural Gas under Trump either
    Green Energy is not going to power the future.
    Remember there was a time Texas nearly froze to death relying such ideas.

As long as the MAGA cult in the House take it as their main responsibility to block everything Biden try to do, just to prevent him from "looking good", that is true.

Biden can't even talk, lets start there. It has been 3 years now.
    Tell me what has Biden accomplished?
    I wouldn't go with Bidenomics - because that is going to be a no win scenario.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

... A truly wise man never argues with a Unicorn

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Fri Jan 26 12:21:15 2024
    Gregory Deyss -> Bjrn Felten skrev 2024-01-26 08:05:
    You say this list of yours goes on and on, but you have failed to give
    me any real facts.

Oh, I gave you plenty of *verifiable* facts, but as I said, you brainwashed heard of sheep don't even see it when it unfolds before your very eyes on national TV, so what else can I do?

What facts do you accept? Every single point in my list is easily verifiable with just a few Google clicks. But I guess that you, like that Aaron person, refute Google because it's a "Globalist owned company". You guys prefer ready made opinions, so that you don't have to think for yourself, giving you training soreness (AKA headache).

(Message to Aaron: Google owns Youtube -- but I guess you didn't know that either?).

--

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Björn Felten on Fri Jan 26 07:54:02 2024

Oh, I gave you plenty of *verifiable* facts, but as I said, you brainwashed heard of sheep don't even see it when it unfolds before your very eyes on national TV, so what else can I do?

I also provided answers and you did not buck any of those, but you did not speak of these, which leaves to conclude you did not like those answers. Still I did not want to assume that.

What facts do you accept? Every single point in my list is easily verifiable with just a few Google clicks. But I guess that you, like
    that Aaron person, refute Google because it's a "Globalist owned
    company". You guys prefer ready made opinions, so that you don't have to BF> think for yourself, giving you training soreness (AKA headache).

How about facts that can be simply verified anywhere on the Internet, to burn through the political bias.
    It's very convenient to type anything based on feelings.

(Message to Aaron: Google owns Youtube -- but I guess you didn't know that either?).
    Yes both of us knew that youtube is owned by google.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

... What does it mean to pre-board? Do you get on before you get on?

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Fri Jan 26 17:42:13 2024
    Gregory Deyss -> Bjrn Felten skrev 2024-01-26 13:54:
    How about facts that can be simply verified anywhere on the Internet,

Oh, so you accept that. Then take any of the lines on my lists, put them inside quotes and google them. You'll get plenty of hits, maybe even from sources you approve on.

--

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Fri Jan 26 17:43:47 2024
    Gregory Deyss -> Bjrn Felten skrev 2024-01-26 13:54:
    How about facts that can be simply verified anywhere on the Internet,

.. and I mean, of course, with Trump added to the search, he's not alone on every single point, but definitely on all of them.

--

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to Bj∩┐╜rn Felten on Fri Jan 26 13:53:02 2024
    "The whole world" could care less what Mr. Trump has been accused by delusional left, if any of these allocations were true, do you think Trump would of won Iowa or had a victory in New Hampshire and also is slated to win BIG in Nevada or projected to win South Carolina. There is no path for Nikki.

But not just by the Trump cult. The fact of the matter is that the Democrats did accuse him of a lot of things that either proved false, or that one can look back not to far in the past to see VP Biden doing the exact same things.

And that is part of the problem... if they had not wasted time on petty things back then, we might not have so many who are brainwashed into thinking they are "out to get Trump" and we might have a few more who would open their damn eyes and see that some of the things they have on him now might be real.

"They" sure didn't force Trump to post on his own social media platform that the US President should have full immunity from any crimes he/she might commit while President, but we now have people willing to accept this in order to keep their guy in power, and who won't think what this could lead to through.

They for instance gladly accept that Biden is responsible for the border crisis, when the fact is that he has proposed, over and over again, laws that even are direct copies of what the GOP wants, just to solve it. But oh no, the MAGA cult does not even go along with that, because "that would make Biden look god". Actual quote!

It isn't just the cult. Trump himself has reached out asking Republicans to push the deal out (and not fix the alleged "mega crisis") until after November.

And the economy, that the Orange God of theirs totally trashed, has now, within less than one term, become better than in living memory. And no, the POTUS is *NOT* responsible for inflation, that's the Feds job to keep at bay.

The Orange Man didn't trash the economy. He has done many questionable and outright wrong things since Election Day 2020, but the economy was doing well under most of his term.

It does not occur to many that, for as excited as Donald makes them to support him, he has an equal (or even greater) affect on those who do not like him. Like 2020, I think it is very likely that his actions will cause people not to vote for Biden because they like Biden, but to vote for Biden because they cannot stand Trump.

Since they are both showing signs of senility, I find Biden easier to stomach than a railing Trump. However, the albatross around Biden's neck is that if something should happen to him we are going to be stuck with someone so dumb they might as well be senile, and so dumb they will be as dangerous as Trump would be without even having a clue as to what they are doing.

So, for the third election in a row, both major party choices are going to be absolute crap.

#
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Björn Felten on Fri Jan 26 12:02:35 2024
    What facts do you accept? Every single point in my list is easily verifiable with just a few Google clicks. But I guess that you, like
    that Aaron person, refute Google because it's a "Globalist owned
    company". You guys prefer ready made opinions, so that you don't have to think for yourself, giving you training soreness (AKA headache).

Google is not a news broadcaster. It's a company that shows you what they want to show you, depending on what they think is best for all the WEF members and their spouses.

Your funny comment is ironic because the media and the WEF members are the ones responsible for training liberals on how to think, and only conservatives are critical of the media.

I can't remember the last time I heard a liberal complaining about something they heard on the news ;)

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Fri Jan 26 22:17:43 2024
    Hello Bjrn,

Where has Donald Trump "given aid" or provided or "gave comfort" GD>and
    to whom?

Donald Trump does not drink or smoke, and understood full well
    what he was doing when he chose to have his ex-wife Ivana buried
    on his golf course in New Jersey (by hole #1) as it qualified for
    a tax credit.

"The whole world" could care less what Mr. Trump has been accused by
    delusional left, if any of these allocations were true, do you think
    Trump would of won Iowa or had a victory in New Hampshire and also is
    slated to win BIG in Nevada or projected to win South Carolina. There
    is
    no path for Nikki.

Donald Trump has already explained to the world that he is
    a "stable genius" and needs not prove that fact to anybody.

They for instance gladly accept that Biden is responsible for the border
    crisis, when the fact is that he has proposed, over and over again, laws that even are direct copies of what the GOP wants, just to solve it. But oh
    no, the MAGA cult does not even go along with that, because "that would make Biden look god". Actual quote!

The Congress appropriates funds, not the other way around.
    It is up to the POTUS to convince the Congress of the need,
    and if that need cannot be shown to be necessary than why
    should the Congress approve?

Let's say President Biden would like to do something in order
    to stem the flow of undocumented migrants into this country. And
    let's say the Congress refuses to appropriate any funds to take
    care of the problem. Then all the blame can be put on squarely
    on Biden, as it is all his fault and nobody else.

See how that works? A do-nothing Congress always wins.

And the economy, that the Orange God of theirs totally trashed, has now,
    within less than one term, become better than in living memory. And no, the
    POTUS is *NOT* responsible for inflation, that's the Feds job to keep at bay.

The Government Printing Office (GPO) is to blame. Germany did it
    in the Kaiser's day. Hitler solved it.

If Donald Trump does not win. America and much of the world GD>will burn.

world position sullied
    allies disparaged
    dictators worshipped
    nation divided

Add to that:

debt exploded
    pandemic bungled
    immigrants mistreated
    farmers and coal miners fooled
    challengers vilified
    experts trivialized

The list goes on and on and on, only y'all just don't believe any of it,
    even when you saw it on public TV.

You seem to have forgotten the most important thing.
    Actually, the three most important things.

Donald Trump lost the White House to Joe Biden.
    Republicans lost control of the House of Representatives.
    Republicans lost control of the US Senate.

That is what is known as the Trifecta in US Politics.

Ergo: if this is the man you think should get another try to complete the job, YOU ARE BRAINWASHED.

That is good news for Joe Biden.
    Democrats retake the House of Representatives.
    Democrats retain control of the US Senate.
    Joe Biden re-elected in landslide ...

Totally and utterly.

Their orange jesus keeps falling behind with each passing
    election. Clinton clocked him by over 3 million votes. Biden
    clocked him by over 7 million votes last time out. And now
    Biden is fixing to do it again, probably by well over twice
    that number. How many MAGA nutjobs will continue to believe
    his false narrative of being a victim remains to be seen.
    But by then, it won't really matter.

Just like the Germans were a century ago, and the Russians and the North Koreans are today.

All done through legal means.

There could be negative consequences that could even reach your
    country. No one including me would want to see that.

Yeah, sure...

Greg might be right. "If Trump does not win, America and the rest
    of the world will burn." Those are his own words. Not mine.

To put things bluntly, and in proper perspective -

Vladimir Putin owns Donald Trump. The plan is for Donald Trump
    to raise the white flag - total surrender - so that we can live
    in peace. With Russia (and Vladimir Putin) in charge.

Prove me wrong.

Biden is powerless to stop much of anything.

We have had a do-nothing Congress before. Like a bad case of
    diarrhea, well, the only good thing that can be said is such bouts
    rarely last long.

But how else can a party, that never have a single political idea that benefices the people, win?

Like I said, such movements never last long ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Gas the Jews!

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Björn Felten on Sat Jan 27 23:17:34 2024
    They for instance gladly accept that Biden is responsible for the
    border crisis, when the fact is that he has proposed, over and over
    again, laws that even are direct copies of what the GOP wants, just to solve it. But oh no, the MAGA cult does not even go along with that, because "that would make Biden look god". Actual quote!
    Now Biden wants to get tough on the border? It's more then a little late.
    Why is because he knows that his previous stance on the border, which was to do nothing about the border, he know it is a political liability. If Biden just left well enough alone, with Trump's stay in Mexico policy. He would not need to act like a tough guy now. Now would the border crisis be a crisis.

https://www.deseret.com/2023/11/20/23969404/southern-border-terrorist-watchlist -nationalities

Specially when it has been reported
    Migrants from at least 20 nationalities crossing the the southern border

Analyzing the surge shows that the migrants crossing the border are diverse in terms of their nationalities. As Fox News reported, since Oct. 1, Customs and Border Protection has encountered more than 6,500 Chinese nationals. The border patrol also reported over 140 encounters from Syria, 80 from Iran and 1,500 from Uzbekistan.

According to data from the Border Patrol, here's a breakdown by nationality of the 2.4 million migrants who crossed the border from October 2022 to September 2023:

Brazil - 27,687
    China - 24,314
    Colombia - 159,536
    Cuba - 142,352
    Ecuador - 116,229
    El Salvador - 61,515
    Guatemala - 220,085
    Haiti - 76,130
    Honduras - 213,686
    India - 41,770
    Mexico - 717,333
    Nicaragua - 99,496
    Peru - 75,719
    Philippines - 36
    Romania - 2,088
    Russia - 43,210
    Turkey - 15,542
    Ukraine - 246
    Venezuela - 266,071
    Other - 172,517
    You really think that ALL of these people are crossing into America for a better life.

How about this?
    http://tinyurl.com/42e6ead9

The vague statement made by an illegal immigrant is instilling fear among Americans as some of them feel that it is a threat. Apparently, an illegal immigrant told a reporter that "soon you will all know who I am."
    X users fear that the individual could do something that would make national headlines.

Do you think this dirtbag is the only individual like this, when the next 9/11 happens by persons who are already here, from someone who has walked into the U.S. from the southern border, I will not be the only one talking about this. It will be Biden who will be squarely looked at as the one who is to be blamed. As he should be.

Apparently, Riley Gaines, a popular conservative woman in the sports sector, stated that the migrant's words sounded like a threat.
    Furthermore, she made remarks regarding the American President, Joe Biden stating that he is letting in these types of people into the country.

The incident unfolded near Sasabe, Arizona, as the immigrant, part of a group entering illegally, issued the threat after being asked about his entry. Amid the growing crisis at the southern border, the video highlights concerns over unvetted individuals, with Border Patrol apprehending numerous individuals on the terror watchlist in recent years.

Terrorists are entering into the US illegally through the southern border but if you criticize this you're called racist.

They're getting more and more brazen because they see the Biden administration is doing absolutely nothing to stop them.
    Now Biden wants to get tough on the border,
    because he knows that Donald Trump will eat his lunch, on the subject.

Worth Repeating
    Biden tries to get feisty and he loses complete control of intelligible speech, and yet he gets applause. The smart people (conservatives) must end the reign of this stupidity and point out that weakness should never be celebrated,
    but be condemned.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

... Next time you wave at me, use more than one finger!

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Sat Jan 27 22:17:00 2024
    Now Biden wants to get tough on the border? It's more then a little late.
    Why is because he knows that his previous stance on the border, which was to do nothing about the border, he know it is a political liability. If Biden just left well enough alone, with Trump's stay in Mexico policy. He would
    not need to act like a tough guy now. Now would the border crisis be a crisis.

Biden has said the border is "broken" and needs fixing since day one. When he asks congress for funding it doesn't happen.

The politics need to be left out and solutions found for border issues.

Donald Trump had no solutions, only more issues. That is still the case today.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Sun Jan 28 08:03:18 2024
    solve it. But oh no, the MAGA cult does not even go along with that, because "that would make Biden look god". Actual quote!
    Now Biden wants to get tough on the border? It's more then a little
    late. Why is because he knows that his previous stance on the border,

I just want to add that anyone offering to "fix the border" at this point needs to include plans for deporting roughly 9 million people.

Otherwise, it's just more crap.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Sun Jan 28 08:04:03 2024
    Biden has said the border is "broken" and needs fixing since day one.
    When he asks congress for funding it doesn't happen.

Why was Trump able to do with without money, but Biden needs money to do it?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jan 28 11:08:17 2024
    On 28 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I think he gets 10%

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Electricity is really just organized lightning.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jan 28 17:17:12 2024

Can you hire border guards for free?

A Donald Trump dictatorship will not be good for America, as we have seen.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Sun Jan 28 21:01:11 2024
    The "border czar" avoided the sights with the highest border crossings, since she came and went, the illegals, keep coming, nothing has changed and the Biden administration will continue to do nothing about the border crisis.
    They want to record sound-bytes for the media, so they sound tough, because even they know this is their Achilles Heel.

The politics need to be left out and solutions found for border issues. Donald Trump had no solutions, only more issues. That is still the case today.

Donald Trump's stay in Mexico Policy was working until it was un-done by Biden. It does not surprise me, that you missed this.
    Nor does it surprise me your unwillingness to understand.
    You're as per usual... Clueless.

The way to fix these and other issues to tune out the liberal democrats altogether. They are not going to vote for Trump in November anyway.
    Biden's lousy record on just about everything will be the rope that hangs him.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

... I always said you was Yellow.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Sun Jan 28 22:19:18 2024
    Donald Trump's stay in Mexico Policy was working until it was un-done by Biden. It does not surprise me, that you missed this.

I did not miss this.

Are you out of arguments?

The way to fix these and other issues to tune out the liberal democrats altogether. They are not going to vote for Trump in November anyway.
    Biden's lousy record on just about everything will be the rope that hangs him.

Bidens record is pretty good compared to DT's record.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Mon Jan 29 07:48:25 2024

I did not miss this.
    Good, so then tell me which is better? (better for everyone involved)
    For these asylum seekers to remain in Mexico as they did Under DJT
    or
    for these asylum seekers to allowed to come on in (without vetting)
    and to have a administration look the other way while millions cross into the U.S. via the Southern Border and then have the very same administration to pretend to act tough once the ugliness of the situation is revealed.

Is that what you think this is, an argument?
    My Conservative Friends and I have already won, because we are on the winning side of history at every battle of words.

The way to fix these and other issues to tune out the liberal democrats altogether. They are not going to vote for Trump in November anyway. Biden's lousy record on just about everything will be the rope that hangs
    him.

Really?
    How about some specifics and some verifiable facts on just a boast?
    This should be an education, because I have seen Biden as a complete and utter failure at everything this man has touched.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Mon Jan 29 05:46:40 2024
    I did not miss this.
    Good, so then tell me which is better? (better for everyone involved)
    For these asylum seekers to remain in Mexico as they did Under DJT
    or for these asylum seekers to allowed to come on in (without vetting)
    and to have a administration look the other way while millions cross into the U.S. via the Southern Border and then have the very same administration to pretend to act tough once the ugliness of the situation is revealed.

What good is the remain in Mexico deal?

The above was your argument.

My Conservative Friends and I have already won, because we are on the winning side of history at every battle of words.

History will tell.

Really?

Yes.

How about some specifics and some verifiable facts on just a boast?

The economy for one thing, is doing much better under Biden than it ever did under Trump.

That is not some hidden fact. Have a look at the data.

This should be an education, because I have seen Biden as a complete and utter failure at everything this man has touched.

That is an emotional response. You haven't taken the facts into account.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 29 11:59:06 2024
    Why was Trump able to do with without money, but Biden needs money to it?

I think he gets 10%

I think so too! I think he gets 10% of a lot of things.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Mon Jan 29 14:27:17 2024
    Biden has said the border is "broken" and needs fixing since day one. >> When he asks congress for funding it doesn't happen.

Why was Trump able to do with without money, but Biden needs money to do

Can you hire border guards for free?

Is that Joe's solution? More guards? The guards have already said that the want a wall. Are we trying to form a human chain around the border, or what?

A Donald Trump dictatorship will not be good for America, as we have
    seen.

I haven't seen that. I see a lot of hard working people angry about our country being flipped upside down by Biden.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Mon Jan 29 14:30:33 2024
    The way to fix these and other issues to tune out the liberal democrats altogether. They are not going to vote for Trump in November anyway. Biden's lousy record on just about everything will be the rope that hang him.

Record of what?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Jan 29 21:00:46 2024
    On 29 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Record of what?

Getting into endless wars... He's kicking The Donald's butt

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 29 21:32:40 2024
    Record of what?

Getting into endless wars... He's kicking The Donald's butt

Everyone is good at something.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Jan 29 21:34:06 2024

Record of what?

If you actually cared about America you would know and understand Biden's record and DT's record. They are both easy to see.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Tue Jan 30 08:01:20 2024
    On 29 Jan 2024, Alan Ianson said the following...

I did not miss this.
    Good, so then tell me which is better? (better for everyone involved) For these asylum seekers to remain in Mexico as they did Under DJT
    or for these asylum seekers to allowed to come on in (without vetting) and to have a administration look the other way while millions cross into
    U.S. via the Southern Border and then have the very same administration t
    pretend to act tough once the ugliness of the situation is revealed.

What good is the remain in Mexico deal?
    Obviously because they (the asylum seekers) remained in Mexico.
    No gotta aways
    No buses to various points within the U.S. to drop these free loaders off.
    No ripping U.S. kids out of school to fill them with these people.
    (As was the case in NYC)

The above was your argument.
    No need to argue, when I am correct.

My Conservative Friends and I have already won, because we are on the win
    side of history at every battle of words.

History will tell.

The economy for one thing, is doing much better under Biden than it ever did under Trump.
    That is simply a false statement.
    Here is why.
    https://www.factsarefirst.com/comparison/donald-trump/joe-biden
    What would you know about the economy in the U.S. when you live in Canada?

That is not some hidden fact. Have a look at the data.

That is an emotional response. You haven't taken the facts into account.
    Emotional perhaps it is cause and effect of experiencing the buffoons high inflation. Gasoline and Groceries are far more expensive under Biden.
    Inflation sky rocketed under Biden.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tue Jan 30 06:16:00 2024

Record of what?

If you actually cared about America you would know and understand Biden's record and DT's record. They are both easy to see.

How could I not care? I live here. We just see things differently. I see things for what they are and you see things for what the media says they are.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tue Jan 30 08:21:05 2024
    On 29 Jan 2024, Alan Ianson said the following...

Record of what?

Just answer his question.... What are Joe Biden's accomplishments??

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Press SPACEBAR once to abort, or twice to save changes

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Tue Jan 30 13:18:18 2024
    If you actually cared about America you would know and understand Biden's
    record and DT's record. They are both easy to see.

Just answer his question.... What are Joe Biden's accomplishments??

One more hint for the clueless. The border deal. The list goes on. The Biden administration has been good for America.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tue Jan 30 15:26:34 2024
    On 30 Jan 2024, Alan Ianson said the following...

One more hint for the clueless. The border deal. The list goes on. The Biden administration has been good for America.

Starting wars... Divisions... Sniffing little kids...

It's not hard... Out guy has mertch and enthusiasm!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Some people have no idea what they're doing, and are really good at it!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tue Jan 30 15:58:20 2024
    On 30 Jan 2024, Alan Ianson said the following...

Oooohhhhh.... Biden said adfgsdfsrthywsrthwsrtyhwrsthwsret MAGA was his biggest accomplishment

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Don't diet, download a virus to remove the FAT.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Jan 30 19:20:59 2024
    On 30 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Record of what?
    I would like to know this also.
    Biden has records but none of them are in the catagory as positive.
    The Biden crime family has laundered a record breaking amount money from foreign sources the Chinese, the Russians, and lets not forget about the Ukrainians.
    Biden couldn't touch (even remotely) the positive things Trump has
    done even before he was the President or during the Presidency of DJT.

If you actually cared about America you would know and understand Bide
    record and DT's record. They are both easy to see.

How could I not care? I live here. We just see things differently. I see things for what they are and you see things for what the media says they are.

Yeah, that is exactly the way it is. I wonder if Alan will continue to be Biden's Number One Canadian, once the media starts to sour on Biden.
    When they can no longer deny that he sucks and never has been good for
    America.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

... Multitasking: Reading in the bathroom

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Tue Jan 30 19:49:50 2024
    Starting wars... Divisions... Sniffing little kids...

It's not hard... Out guy has mertch and enthusiasm!!

Yes, MAGA has merch, red hats, NFT's and enthusiasm.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Tue Jan 30 19:53:08 2024
    Oooohhhhh.... Biden said adfgsdfsrthywsrthwsrtyhwrsthwsret MAGA was his biggest accomplishment

The economy is doing well under Biden. I'm sorry, it just is.

These deniers seem to be caring about something other than America or the economy.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Tue Jan 30 19:55:40 2024
    Yeah, that is exactly the way it is. I wonder if Alan will continue to be Biden's Number One Canadian, once the media starts to sour on Biden.

I am not Biden "Number One Canadian", I am just saying the economy is doing well under Biden.

I say that because that is so.

When they can no longer deny that he sucks and never has been good for America.

Biden has been good for Americaa and the economy.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Wed Jan 31 13:55:50 2024
    The Biden crime family has laundered a record breaking amount money from foreign sources the Chinese, the Russians, and lets not forget about the

They've laundered a record breaking amount of money from the American taxpayers too.

When they can no longer deny that he sucks and never has been good for America.

Then he would forget about all the times he defended Biden.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jan 31 16:58:28 2024
    Then he would forget about all the times he defended Biden.

I am not defending Biden, he does not need my defence.

I'm just saying it like it is.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Wed Jan 31 20:34:06 2024
    You say these and other things too, promoting left causes and or polices. There is No truth to any of it within your positive Biden messaging.
    You prop up Joe Biden, like a corpse; weekend at Bernies.

Found on the Internet / December of 2023 https://www.npr.org/2023/12/09/1218291541/biden-economy-inflation-jobs
    From NPR which is no friend of the right as the lean far left
    none this less, these words speak for themselves.
    There's been an especially sharp decline in food inflation since the summer, but that hasn't necessarily meant prices have come down much, if at all, and Biden isn't seeing any political benefit 67% disapproved of Biden's handling of the economy in the latest Gallup survey, which is similar to other recent polls' findings.

Found on the Internet / January of 2024 https://www.factcheck.org/2024/01/bidens-numbers-january-2024-update/
    from factcheck.org which also leans left
    Inflation spiked to the highest level in over 40 years. Despite recent moderation, consumer prices are up nearly 18% overall during Biden's time. Gasoline is up 29%.
    Average weekly earnings haven;t kept pace with prices. After adjusting for inflation, real weekly earnings declined 3.4%.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Wed Jan 31 20:43:32 2024
    You say these and other things too, promoting left causes and or polices. There is No truth to any of it within your positive Biden messaging.

I am not propping up Biden. I am just telling it like it is.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Thu Feb 1 07:53:43 2024
    On 31 Jan 2024, Alan Ianson said the following...

You say these and other things too, promoting left causes and or polices.
    There is No truth to any of it within your positive Biden messaging.

I have provided 2 links that show that your dreamworld is a lie.
    Look at Bidens approval rating. - Anywhere. They are sinking.
    I wouldn't go out on the lake, in a boat with that many problems.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Fri Feb 2 06:03:54 2024
    Hello Greg,

I have provided 2 links that show that your dreamworld is a lie.
    Look at Bidens approval rating. - Anywhere. They are sinking.
    I wouldn't go out on the lake, in a boat with that many problems.

Biden is ahead by 6 points nationally over Trump right now.
    That is before the Super Bowl.

Just think of what Taylor Swift and her 272 million voters
    for Joe Biden will do when she endorses her guy for a second
    consecutive term. During her halftime show with you know who.

But hey. Keep telling yourself that Donald Trump is more
    popular than Taylor Swift. The only person who will believe
    that (other than yourself) is Donald Trump.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Free Palestine!

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Sat Feb 3 00:00:08 2024
    Source?
    Biden has been an absolute disaster who can not communicate clearly, especially when he flustered his attempt to formulate a understanding is lost. Yet
    LL>
    What has he done to deserve a second term?
    Do you honestly believe that Taylors life is impacted by what Joe does or fails to do?

How predictable you are.
    You do know that Swift is just a entertainer.
    Donald Trump was and will be again leader the Free World.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Sat Feb 3 16:14:50 2024
    Hello Greg,

Source?

http://tinyurl.com/3wxkckdm

Biden has been an absolute disaster who can not communicate clearly, especially when he flustered his attempt to formulate a understanding is lost. Yet

In a one--on-one match-up Biden wins, hands down. As shown by
    recent polls, such as the above. That is why Trump is so desperate.
    Desperate to find other losers (such as RFK, Jr.) to help him out.
    Not that such antics will do him any good.

What has he done to deserve a second term?

Saved this country from Trump. And that's just for starters.

Do you honestly believe that Taylors life is impacted by what Joe does or fails to do?

Of course it does. The more fans she gets, the better for her.

How predictable you are.

I am merely stating the obvious.

You do know that Swift is just a entertainer.

She is not "just an entertainer" - as her legion of fans know.

Donald Trump was and will be again leader the Free World.

Only in his own mind.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Sun Feb 11 11:54:31 2024
    On 31 Jan 2024, Alan Ianson said the following...

You say these and other things too, promoting left causes and or polices.
    There is No truth to any of it within your positive Biden messaging.

telling it like it is? (what is more accurate) how you wish to see it.

The three links below are from very left leaning sites. and yet they all
    speak to very damming words of Joe Biden.

Title: The economy is a trouble spot for Biden.
    Site : NPR.org
    tinyurl.com/4ft8p4kb

Title: Biden makes "several" false and misleading claims in economic speech Site : CNN.com
    tinyurl.com/3n2tthd9

Title: This Economy Has Bigger Problems Than [Bad Vibes]
    Site : nytimes.com
    http://tinyurl.com/3z2dmccj2
    The Biden administration's messaging about the strength of the economy will shape President Biden's 2024 campaign. If Americans' negative vibes about the economy persist, Donald Trump will surely bludgeon Biden with a line of attack that he relishes delivering. One of Trump's favorite claims is that he is a successful businessman who ran a strong economy as president. Too few people believe that Trump, the G.O.P.'s favored candidate, will go to prison between now and the 2024 election. And so it should worry Biden that, according to that Times/Siena poll, a majority of likely voters trust Trump more than Biden on
    the economy.

With Biden's failing memory on the minds of many Americans and it's no longer criticism from the right anymore.
    There has been been scrutiny of other recent events when the 81-year-old president mixed up names of foreign leaders. Regarding Egypt and Mexico.

The second gaffe was when Biden referred to Franois Mitterrand, who died in 1996, instead of French President Emmanuel Macron and the late Helmut Kohl instead of former German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

and yet you tell us everything is just fine.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Sun Feb 11 22:10:24 2024

telling it like it is?

Yes. The economy under Biden is doing well. Very well.

(what is more accurate) how you wish to see it.

The fact is the the economy under Biden is doing well.

The three links below are from very left leaning sites. and yet they all speak to very damming words of Joe Biden.

You can read anything/everything on the net. The fact remains that the economy under Biden is doing good.

If you really cared about the economy you would be happy about that.

The fact you are not makes me think you are caring about something other than the economy.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Mon Feb 12 20:55:57 2024
    Hello Alan,

The three links below are from very left leaning sites. and yet they all
    speak to very damming words of Joe Biden.

You can read anything/everything on the net. The fact remains that the economy under Biden is doing good.

If you really cared about the economy you would be happy about that.

The fact you are not makes me think you are caring about something other than the economy.

The economy is for the person. Not the other way around.
    So whatever it is that Greg is caring about has nothing to
    do with the economy. Must be the New York Jets football
    team's failure to make the NFL playoffs in decades ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Fox News Slogan - Rich people paying rich people
    to tell middle class people to blame poor people.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Mon Feb 12 14:40:46 2024

What's well about it?

Doing good how?

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Feb 12 23:09:20 2024

What's well about it?

For real?

You can read anything/everything on the net. The fact remains that the
    economy under Biden is doing good.

Doing good how?

Doing good by every metric.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Feb 13 08:00:16 2024
    On 12 Feb 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

What's well about it?

You can read anything/everything on the net. The fact remains that the
    economy under Biden is doing good.
    This is of course equivalent to putting both fingers in his ears and going blah blah blah and then reciting I can't hear you.
    Just as a spoiled brat child would do.

When it happens (failures of the Biden Administration and of the Man himself) Resulting in even further dismal disapproval via the polls going even lower. The more Biden does nothing, the clearer - what will be required to clean up Biden's mess. Even the blue liberal city of NYC could welcome Trump to fix crime that is like a plague -destroying everything it comes in contact with.
    Maybe Trump is the Batman that Gotham needs.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

... Computers all wait at the same speed!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tue Feb 13 10:06:56 2024

What's well about it?

For real?

You can read anything/everything on the net. The fact remains that the >> economy under Biden is doing good.

Doing good how?

What about the national debt? Isn't that considered part of the economy? The national debt isn't doing very well under Biden, you know, with all this borrowing money and then smuggling it out of the USA, leaving it for future generations to account for.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Tue Feb 13 10:26:56 2024
    When it happens (failures of the Biden Administration and of the Man himself) Resulting in even further dismal disapproval via the polls
    going even lower. The more Biden does nothing, the clearer - what will
    be required to clean up Biden's mess. Even the blue liberal city of NYC could welcome Trump to fix crime that is like a plague -destroying everything it comes in contact with. Maybe Trump is the Batman that
    Gotham needs.

I hope they've learned their lesson. Biden/Hochul/Adams is a deadly trifecta.

You're right about Trump being just like Batman. He tries to protect innocent people from evil, while Biden is just like the Joker and he puts our lives in
    danger.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Feb 14 00:20:38 2024
    What about the national debt?

It's the national debt now is it? Biden is reponsible for the national debt?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Wed Feb 14 10:35:39 2024
    Alan Ianson -> Aaron Thomas skrev 2024-02-13 08:09:
    Doing good how?

If they don't care shit about the bigger issues, maybe they should care about the micro-level?

According to the United State's Census Bureau, the median income per capita was:

2019: $31k (Trump, before the pandemic)
    2023: $41k (Biden, after some of the GOP damage repaired)

If they don't see that huge raise in just four years, they really should pull their heads out of the ass of their Orange God.

--

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Wed Feb 14 11:38:54 2024
    Gregory Deyss -> Aaron Thomas skrev 2024-02-13 14:00:
    Resulting in even further dismal disapproval via the polls going even lower.

Ahhh... The Polls Myth. Is that really where you take voting advice?

Let me in on a secret: The polls that are presented on mainstream media are purchased from private, for-profit companies, that of course are competing over their customers. Ergo: the customers can choose the pollster, which gives them the result that they want.

In contrast, there's the independent pollsters, who poll not to order, but as educational projects on various universities and colleges.

One of the most renowned such is that from the University of Quinnipiac, that don't accept money from outside, not even donations. Here's results from their latest *unbiased* poll:

Age Biden Trump
    18-34 55% 41%
    35-49 48% 46%
    50-64 48% 45%
    65+ 54% 42%

White
    Men 37% 59%
    Women 54% 41%
    All 46% 49%

Black 78% 16%
    Hisp 45% 47%

Ergo: only white, middle-aged men still support Trump. Fortunately the women will make a difference, they don't like being grabbed by the pussy and absolutely do not want the dirty hands of the GOP going deep into their uterus.

The newer generations are coming, while the older ones have learned to think for themselves. It's obvious why the GOP so desperately want to prevent the blacks and the students from voting. Democracy, anyone?

--

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Wed Feb 14 06:41:12 2024
    On 14 Feb 2024, Alan Ianson said the following...

Yes... He's printing the money for his stupid policies... He could stop the endless wars tomorrow and change the US foreign policy where they send billion to other counties while his own people do without.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Help! I can't find the "ANY" key.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Wed Feb 14 07:59:06 2024
    What about the national debt?

He's responsible for raising it by several trillion dollars. Congress couldn't have done it without his signature.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Björn Felten on Wed Feb 14 08:00:39 2024

Let me in on a secret: The polls that are presented on mainstream
    media are purchased from private, for-profit companies, that of course
    are competing over their customers. Ergo: the customers can choose the pollster, which gives them the result that they want.

This is the smartest thing I've ever heard you say. Can you do me a favor and make sure that other liberals understand this process too?

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Björn Felten on Wed Feb 14 22:02:55 2024
    On 14 Feb 2024, Bjrn Felten said the following...

Not a myth. Biden approval numbers are in the 30's and what does that say, beyond the mathematical obvious that 70% + disapprove.
    What has man done that is positive?

The left wing media and The White House has been telling us for more then a while now that the southern border is secure and even that it's closed and yet there is a massive problem with illegals pouring into the United States, (from around the globe) it's complete chaos in New York City. Mayor Adams is way out of his league, so much for a sanctuary city
    ie; sanctuary trap... http://tinyurl.com/ypkdy93e

Ergo: only white, middle-aged men still support Trump. Fortunately
    the women will make a difference, they don't like being grabbed by the pussy and absolutely do not want the dirty hands of the GOP going deep into their uterus.
    I don't know about all of that but Fifty Shades of Gray says otherwise the first movie in the series, was a box office smash that remains the fifth-highest-grossing movie by a female director at a total of nearly $570 million worldwide.

Between 2011 and 2019, the Fifty Shades trilogy by British author E.L.
    James which includes Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed sold a whopping 35 million copies in both print and e-book formats in the United States.
    How does that grab ya?

What your really upset about is after this Billy Bush story came out Trump still went on to become the 45th President of the United States, and THAT is why your kickers are in a bunch.

The newer generations are coming, while the older ones have learned BF> to think for themselves. It's obvious why the GOP so desperately want to BF> prevent the blacks and the students from voting. Democracy, anyone?
    All of these polls where ever they may be from showing Biden beating Trump are a complete fantasy, Biden has been absolutely dreadful.
    The For-mentioned southern border is a disaster, inflation is still very high and the cost of groceries is not coming down anytime soon.
    Gasoline goes down 10 cents than goes up 15 cents. ($3.10 - $3.15) and will
    go even high as time marches on.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

... Still waitng for that Coffee :)

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Gregory Deyss on Thu Feb 15 10:00:58 2024
    You really are an expert on creating a total mess of a comment. Are you even sober, when producing those masterpieces of yours?

All I can say, when looking for something worthy of a comment in the incoherent cesspool below, is the following, fully aware of the fact that you are so brainwashed, that facts just run off you like water on a goose.

About polls being a myth:

Let me in on a secret: The polls that are presented on mainstream media are purchased from private, for-profit companies, that of course are competing over their customers. Ergo: the customers can choose the pollster, which gives them the result that they want.

In contrast, there's the independent pollsters, who poll not to order, but as educational projects on various universities and colleges.

About Biden being "absolutely dreadful":

According to the United State's Census Bureau, the median income per capita was:

2019: $31k (Trump, before the pandemic)
    2023: $41k (Biden, after much of the GOP damage repaired)

Gregory Deyss -> Bjrn Felten skrev 2024-02-15 04:02:
    On 14 Feb 2024, Bjrn Felten said the following...

Resulting in even further dismal disapproval via the polls going
    even
    lower.

Not a myth. Biden approval numbers are in the 30's and what does that
    say, beyond the mathematical obvious that 70% + disapprove.
    What has man done that is positive?

The left wing media and The White House has been telling us for more
    then a while now that the southern border is secure and even that it's closed and yet there is a massive problem with illegals pouring into the United States, (from around the globe) it's complete chaos in New York City. Mayor Adams is way out of his league, so much for a sanctuary city ie; sanctuary trap... http://tinyurl.com/ypkdy93e

Ergo: only white, middle-aged men still support Trump. Fortunately
    the women will make a difference, they don't like being grabbed by the
    pussy and absolutely do not want the dirty hands of the GOP going deep
    into their uterus.
    I don't know about all of that but Fifty Shades of Gray says otherwise
    the first movie in the series, was a box office smash that remains the fifth-highest-grossing movie by a female director at a total of nearly $570 million worldwide.

Between 2011 and 2019, the Fifty Shades trilogy by British author E.L. James which includes Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and
    Fifty Shades Freed sold a whopping 35 million copies in both print and e-book formats in the United States.
    How does that grab ya?

What your really upset about is after this Billy Bush story came out Trump still went on to become the 45th President of the United States, and
    THAT is
    why your kickers are in a bunch.

The newer generations are coming, while the older ones have
    learned BF> to think for themselves. It's obvious why the GOP so desperately want to BF> prevent the blacks and the students from voting. Democracy, anyone?
    All of these polls where ever they may be from showing Biden beating
    Trump are a complete fantasy, Biden has been absolutely dreadful.
    The For-mentioned southern border is a disaster, inflation is still very high and the cost of groceries is not coming down anytime soon.
    Gasoline goes down 10 cents than goes up 15 cents. ($3.10 - $3.15) and will
    go even high as time marches on.

.~~______ +----+ +---+ +---------+ +--------+ +=========+ +---------------+
    _[]_||--|| |TROY| |HUB| | Fidonet | |FSX Net| |T R U M P| |Another Message|
    { NET 267 | | NY | |800| |1:267/150| |21:1/127| | 2 0 2 4 | | by Gregory | / 00----00'++0--0++0-0++-00---00-++-00--00-++=00===00=++---00------00--+

.. Still waitng for that Coffee :)

--

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Björn Felten on Thu Feb 15 06:36:25 2024
    You really are an expert on creating a total mess of a comment. Are you even sober, when producing those masterpieces of yours?

But he is the first liberal on Fidonet to admit that polls are bs.

Of course that view is "statistically" likely to change when the polls are in Democrats' favor.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Björn Felten on Thu Feb 15 22:10:05 2024
    On 15 Feb 2024, Bjrn Felten said the following...

Yes sober - Most can not afford alcohol due to things being so bad.
    What I wrote is not a mess, but crystal clear.
    People are really struggling and it's completely Biden's fault.
    which might explain why his approval numbers are in the 30's

inflation, illegals flooding into the country.
    Biden says he needs congress to act, (to give him the power) - he says..
    but he is the President he could do it by executive order at the very least he could go back to the Trump Policy to keep these people in Mexico.

It's not sustainable that is what Mayor Adams of NYC keeps telling us.
    He is right on two points...
    1. It is not sustainable. and it is not that they are running out of room,
    2. it is worse they in NYC are out of room.

Laws on the books say that the homeless in NYC are to be provided shelter and a place to sleep, but this policy was never designed for mass illegals from around the globe and all points south of the border who are coming to NYC.

What is so incoherent about that, you have me confused with Joe Biden.
    It is not me who is brainwashed, I live here in NY you don't.

.______ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ Ŀ ͻ Ŀ

... Still waitng for that Coffee :)