• Joe says "Protect Obama!"

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Thu Jan 11 11:28:00 2024
    Expect Obama to be sued after killing Americans in Yemen... Of Bush for the 91
    fiasco... Maybe we can revisit the Clinton BJ.

The damage may be irreversible.

Why do you think that Obama facing litigation because of something he did
    that might have been illegal is "damage"? I don't see any damage if a
    former President faces a judge because they illegally killed an American citizen. Only die-hard Trump -- and Obama -- supporters think that is a problem.

The Protect My Man Obama Derangement Syndrome must run very strong with you.

Your Bush 9/11 conspiracy scenario has been debunked, and has even been
    refuted by the person that your conspiracy buffs quote as the source for
    their proof. There is no force, outside of some "magic net" or a David Copperfield trick, that can make parts of a building fall "faster than gravity."

The "W" Derangement Syndrome must run very strong with you.

Honestly, the best Trump-positive outcome of the SCOTUS Colorado review is
    to toss or return it because of Due Process. I am not saying that can't happen. Although Trump's lawyers didn't argue it well, the desenting opinion is littered with references to it. If they toss it, Trump will have the desenting judges (and not his own legal team) to thank for it.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

You might want to add PMMODS and WDS to your signature line, too, so that
    we know we are dealing with someone who desires to keep any of Obama's
    actions above the law, and with someone who believes in the ability of objects to fall "faster than gravity" because of some magic forces that W was able to summon on 9/11.

For my own part, I will sign this message as:

-- Suffers from Constitutionalist and
    President Not Above the Law Syndrome (CPNALS)

* SLMR 2.1a * Why do we have training bras? What can we teach them?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Thu Jan 11 17:06:11 2024
    On 11 Jan 2024, Mike Powell said the following...

Why do you think that Obama facing litigation because of something he did that might have been illegal is "damage"? I don't see any damage if a former President faces a judge because they illegally killed an American citizen. Only die-hard Trump -- and Obama -- supporters think that is a problem.

The Protect My Man Obama Derangement Syndrome must run very strong with you.

Your Bush 9/11 conspiracy scenario has been debunked, and has even been refuted by the person that your conspiracy buffs quote as the source for their proof. There is no force, outside of some "magic net" or a David Copperfield trick, that can make parts of a building fall "faster than gravity."

The "W" Derangement Syndrome must run very strong with you.

Honestly, the best Trump-positive outcome of the SCOTUS Colorado review
    is to toss or return it because of Due Process. I am not saying that can't happen. Although Trump's lawyers didn't argue it well, the desenting opinion is littered with references to it. If they toss it, Trump will have the desenting judges (and not his own legal team) to
    thank for it.

History.... Back in the day when Senator Reid was dismantling some of the age old Senate rules for confirmation he was told that in doing so the Democrats would be sorry... He changed it from a 60 senate vote to majority.

Reid... Reid wanted to push in Obama's radical appointees and Judges... He left the 60 vote rule for Justices being appointed... Later on and because of the president of the rule changes Mitch McConnell unilaterally changed the senate rule to push 3 Supreme Court justices in and the Democrats could say nothing.... BECAUSE the set the Precedent...

So if the non-elected people get their way and take Trump off the ballot... without Due Process... Then so be it... Just don't be surprised when the Right start doing it... Like they currently are.

Lawyers and judges are having way too much control in a democracy...

If Trump had been to Trial and was found guilty of Insurrection... Then you might have a point...

I say... Let things stand... Debate your points... People know their flaws... Biden's daughter use to take Showers late at night so as to avoid having her father come in to join her... As per her diary... And Trump to people to peacefully excise your first amendment rights.

Let the people decide... I'm not sure we'll be able to untangle what Biden is doing.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A social life? Where can I download that!?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)