• Aaron's Theory

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Fri Jan 5 17:12:37 2024
    New York City is collecting and hoarding migrants. More than 100,000 have arrived in New York City, bussed there courtesy of Texas.

While that's happening, upstate New York counties have declared emergency orders which prevent the migrants from being houses in the upstate counties.

Sounds like the county executives are doing the right thing for the upstate residents, right? Wrong! Here's why:

Upstate residents aren't feeling the burn from the migrants, because NYC is hoarding them in New York City. They will keep hoarding them there and paying their hotels until after Election Day. Once the elections are over, they can release the migrants into NY's upstate (and highly conservative) counties and flip the bird to the voters. Let's see if I'm a psychic..

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sat Jan 6 10:37:00 2024
    While that's happening, upstate New York counties have declared emergency order
    which prevent the migrants from being houses in the upstate counties.

Sounds like the county executives are doing the right thing for the upstate res
    dents, right? Wrong! Here's why:

Upstate residents aren't feeling the burn from the migrants, because NYC is hoa
    ding them in New York City. They will keep hoarding them there and paying their
    hotels until after Election Day. Once the elections are over, they can release >he migrants into NY's upstate (and highly conservative) counties and flip the b
    rd to the voters. Let's see if I'm a psychic..

Are you assuming they will let the orders expire after the election?

The orders actually make some sense. In the Chicago area, former Mayor Lightfoot declared publicly that there was no migrant issue and that TX
    should shut up about it. Also, if they did get migrants that Chicago would welcome them with open arms.

So, TX sent some migrants there. Instead of welcoming them with open arms,
    as publically stated, her administration promptly put them on busses to
    areas just outside of Chicago. These areas had different jurisdictions
    (i.e. Lightfoot had no authority over them), smaller budgets, and were often more conservative than Chicago. They were none too thrilled.

It is a good idea for areas outside of NYC to protect themselves from
    similar antics.

* SLMR 2.1a * Are you a Klingon, or is that a turtle on your head?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sat Jan 6 09:31:18 2024
    hotels until after Election Day. Once the elections are over, they can re >he migrants into NY's upstate (and highly conservative) counties and flip >b
    rd to the voters. Let's see if I'm a psychic..

Yes. Unless NYC wants to keep paying the hotel and food bills for 100,000 migrants beyond Election Day, but I doubt it.

It is a good idea for areas outside of NYC to protect themselves from similar antics.

I'm not in a hurry to have desperate migrants robbing me, but I'm eager for the curtain to be taken down; people throughout my state need to feel what it's like to get stabbed and robbed and they need to realize who really did it to them (Democrats.)

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sun Jan 7 10:04:00 2024

Yes. Unless NYC wants to keep paying the hotel and food bills for 100,000 migr
    ts beyond Election Day, but I doubt it.

NYC's desires, and the desires of the other jurisdictions that put the emergency orders in affect are two different things.

It is a good idea for areas outside of NYC to protect themselves from similar antics.

I'm not in a hurry to have desperate migrants robbing me, but I'm eager for th
    curtain to be taken down; people throughout my state need to feel what it's li
    to get stabbed and robbed and they need to realize who really did it to them emocrats.)

I don't think it takes that to make them realize what problems could be in store for them. Do you need for that to happen to you in order for you to realize it?

* SLMR 2.1a * He's dead Jim. Grab his tricorder. I'll get his wallet.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sun Jan 7 11:15:19 2024
    to get stabbed and robbed and they need to realize who really did it to emocrats.)

I don't think it takes that to make them realize what problems could be
    in store for them. Do you need for that to happen to you in order for
    you to realize it?

Yes, I'm not saying I need to be stabbed, but I need evidence that goes beyond what the news says.

Most people probably can take the media's word for it on things, but deep down inside, their soul is telling them that they need more evidence.

So despite my disapproval of unvetted migrants in the country, I want to see them all over the state, terrorizing everybody. We need a good heavy dose of reality, and we need it before election day.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Jan 8 06:39:16 2024
    Hello Aaron,

Yes, I'm not saying I need to be stabbed, but I need evidence that goes beyond what the news says.

I was at an event, at a shopping mall, many years ago. One of the
    clothing stores had mannequins on display, clothed with items of
    choice. What made this event so special is the mannequins on display
    were real people, decked out with items of choice. The crowd would
    gawk at them, and make funny faces, and do whatever they could to
    try to distract them. But these mannequins were good. Really good.
    Almost as good as the real thing. I said almost as good because
    one guy had the insane idea to show the crowd they were mannequins
    and not real people by literally stabbing one of them with a knife.

Fortunately the actor survived, although had to spend a few days
    in the hospital. And the crazy guy taken away in cuffs to spend
    quality time in a facility where others of his kind are kept.

Sometimes motive is all the evidence that one needs, or should need.

Most people probably can take the media's word for it on things, but deep down inside, their soul is telling them that they need more evidence.

Trust me when I tell you, seeing a woman get stabbed is not a pretty
    sight. The aftermath is even worse.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Mon Jan 8 20:23:28 2024
    I was at an event, at a shopping mall, many years ago. One of the
    clothing stores had mannequins on display, clothed with items of

In the mid-80s I saw real people manequins at the mall. It was entertaining to see.

Almost as good as the real thing. I said almost as good because
    one guy had the insane idea to show the crowd they were mannequins
    and not real people by literally stabbing one of them with a knife.

That's a result of bad parenting, or a lack of parenting. Democrats prefer to split families into 2 households because they think it doubles Democrat votes.

Anything for a vote. Votes are all the matter.