• Let's Rejoice

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Fri Jan 5 09:10:14 2024
    Recall in recent history there was a patron in a Taqueria who shot a robber who had a toy gun...

Houston Grand Jury declines to press charges...

OMG... I thought they would have done so... For a couple reasons... It was Houston... Lots of liberals there that would indict based on feelings rather than look at the law and facts.

Why did I think they would indict... Ummmm... If you are acting in a self-defence capacity it's recommended, by your lawyer, not to empty your magazine into someone. That isn't to say you can't... But if you do you'll have some explaining to do.

What is recommended is you shoot... 2 maybe 3 rounds into the threat and then assess the situation. Has the threat stopped... or is it still a treat... act accordingly... If the treat doesn't exist any more... Don't chase him down the street OR .... do what this guy did and that was he went over the mans motionless body and pumped a few more into him...

I wasn't there, or did I hear any testimony... Maybe the "motionless" guy flinched... Who knows... The man who was heroically defending himself, the patrons of the establishment and society in general... Took all the money and whatever the robber took from the people and redistributed it back to the people...

It was during this redistribution he discovered that the robbers gun was fake... He took his 1/2 eaten Taco and left the scene.

If you shoot someone in self defense... If you can... Call the police and wait... If there is no more threat... If there still is call the police and find a safe place to meet...

Where I think the Grand Jury and Attorney General could have done better is they should have released this decision on Taco Tuesday. I think the impact of what was done was lost with it being tucked away on a Friday news cycle...

There is only a few states that would have came to this conclusion... Texas was one of them.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A social life? Where can I download that!?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sat Jan 6 09:55:32 2024
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

OMG... I thought they would have done so... For a couple reasons... It
    was Houston... Lots of liberals there that would indict based on
    feelings rather than look at the law and facts.

Ya, but it's Texas.

Why did I think they would indict... Ummmm... If you are acting in a self-defence capacity it's recommended, by your lawyer, not to empty
    your magazine into someone. That isn't to say you can't... But if you
    do you'll have some explaining to do.

Again, it's Texas. You gotta be sure.

"Where we come from there's lots of crime."
    "Well, there's not a lot of crime around here."
    "Why?"
    "'Cuz everyone's got a gun."

It was during this redistribution he discovered that the robbers gun
    was fake... He took his 1/2 eaten Taco and left the scene.

So he was a REAL Texan.

If you shoot someone in self defense... If you can... Call the police
    and wait... If there is no more threat... If there still is call the police and find a safe place to meet...

Reminds me of the Phoenix joke.

Short version:
    LA gang buys Phoenix home and uses it as a crime house.
    Neighbor complains.
    Gang gets complaintant's name and address, and does a drive by shooting.
    Gang gets 2 shots off before the entire neighborhood is on their front porches shooting back.
    Car, loaded with dead gang members, coasts to a stop and catches fire. Neighbors wait until they are sure no one is getting out of the burning car and call the fire dept to clean up the mess.
    LA gang quietly leaves Phoenix.

Where I think the Grand Jury and Attorney General could have done
    better is they should have released this decision on Taco Tuesday. I think the impact of what was done was lost with it being tucked away on
    a Friday news cycle...

It wouldn't be in the news no matter what. A law-abiding citizen using a gun in self-defense goes against the Narrative.

... You may use this opinion for a two week trial period.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Jan 6 10:40:22 2024
    On 06 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

"Where we come from there's lots of crime."
    "Well, there's not a lot of crime around here."
    "Why?"
    "'Cuz everyone's got a gun."

I don't want to hunt down the support to this... There is a study just released that shows states that have Constitutional Carry laws have less crime. When you have states that care more about the victim than the perpetrator then crime goes down. In the places where the perp is a victim and the victim is the villain you'll have an embolden criminal...

Do you recall the Sumer-Of-Love?? Florida didn't much of an issue... The Sheriff of Marion County, the county next to mine, told its residence to buy guns and ammo to protect themselves... The police will do everything they can to protect the citizens but if they have to Shoot First and ask questions latter to protect themselves Law Enforcement will understand.

Shortly after, this Sheriff and many others echoed the same message... BLM and Antifa left the State.

It was during this redistribution he discovered that the robbers gun was fake... He took his 1/2 eaten Taco and left the scene.

So he was a REAL Texan.

I am not sure... Maybe he likes Tacos like we do at Joe's BBS...

Reminds me of the Phoenix joke.

Short version:
    LA gang buys Phoenix home and uses it as a crime house.
    Neighbor complains.
    Gang gets complaintant's name and address, and does a drive by shooting. Gang gets 2 shots off before the entire neighborhood is on their front porches shooting back.
    Car, loaded with dead gang members, coasts to a stop and catches fire. Neighbors wait until they are sure no one is getting out of the burning car and call the fire dept to clean up the mess.
    LA gang quietly leaves Phoenix.

So the story isn't real?? There was sooooooooooo much hope in this message.

It wouldn't be in the news no matter what. A law-abiding citizen using
    a gun in self-defense goes against the Narrative.

It's like the recent school shooting... Idaho?? Where wast it?? Net scrubbed... I was watching the news to see if they talk about it... Nothing... Some Trans activist shot up a school but because They/Them was part of the pronoun group... Everything GONE... TicToc was the first to scrub his profile and then others followed.

They/Then turned the gun on Him/Her and made the siege short lived.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A Meteor is an example of a rock star.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sun Jan 7 11:42:30 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

I don't want to hunt down the support to this... There is a study just released that shows states that have Constitutional Carry laws have
    less crime.

There are mountains of evidence for this and has been for a long time. But the Elitists suppress it and won't talk about it. Of course, they will willfully ignore any evidence that violates their false narrative.

Shortly after, this Sheriff and many others echoed the same message...
    BLM and Antifa left the State.

Both, but Anitfa especially, are mostly LARPers who want to play a game. They don't want to harass people who will fight back.

So the story isn't real?? There was sooooooooooo much hope in this message.

I think it was based on a real story. But the details were probably embellished.

It's like the recent school shooting... Idaho?? Where wast it?? Net scrubbed...

Oh, ya. Many people have commented on how this story was buried once it was determined that it was trans. At first, they tried to say "he did it because he was harassed", but no one bought it, so they buried everything.

No real story about a mentally ill person shooting himself, though.

One nice thing about these mentally ill operatives that the Elitsts produce is that they take care of themselves. It probably cost someone a great deal of money to kill Epstein, they don't want to have to pay that for all their operatives once they become useless.

... If you really want to know, you won't ask me.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sun Jan 7 10:32:34 2024
    On 07 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

There are mountains of evidence for this and has been for a long time. But the Elitists suppress it and won't talk about it. Of course, they will willfully ignore any evidence that violates their false narrative.

I put a meme on my Facebook feed... It was a picture of the a war scene... back during the revolutionary time period... The meme said if you don't like guns you can play the drums...

That's the difference with the Left and Right... The right is inclusive!!!

Both, but Anitfa especially, are mostly LARPers who want to play a game. They don't want to harass people who will fight back.

That's right... Any state that said there'd be consequences they packed things up and left. Recall when Trump found some obscure law about taking down statues the left stopped doing that...

:)

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Operator, give me the number for 911

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 8 08:05:19 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

That's the difference with the Left and Right... The right is inclusive!!!

The Right tries to do the right thing.
    The Left just accuses the Right of what the Left actually does.

... AGGHHhhh, 4 AM Already!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Mon Jan 8 09:48:00 2024
    It's like the recent school shooting... Idaho?? Where wast it?? Net scrubbed...

Oh, ya. Many people have commented on how this story was buried once it was determined that it was trans. At first, they tried to say "he did it because he was harassed", but no one bought it, so they buried everything.

Iowa. I have not seen it burried locally so much as I have noticed the
    leftist social media "experts" have not been using it (or the Nashville shooting) as an example because the shooter doesn't fit their "angry
    straight white man" narrative.

No real story about a mentally ill person shooting himself, though.

Not sure but what little I heard about this one made it sound like there
    was one or few targets, unlike the Nashville shooting where the shooter
    wanted to teach Christians a lesson about LGBTQ+.

* SLMR 2.1a * How do they get Teflon to stick to the pans?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Mon Jan 8 08:52:27 2024
    On 08 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

The Right tries to do the right thing.
    The Left just accuses the Right of what the Left actually does.

I just watched a rather lengthy interview with Madison Cawthorn, I was initially pissed (Kinda) .... about the things about him that surfaced... His phone was hacked and they system expelled a good person because he talked about the sex parties and what not....

A year or more later they are finding cocaine in the White House and and gay sex tapes in sacred rooms in congress...

He says his phone was hacked... I believe him...

This is why Lindsay Graham never got married... Because they have dirt on him and he gets to bang all the interns he wants... Just give him a war to fund and people's children to put in harms-way and he's good to go.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Marriage is one of the chief causes of divorce