• Nikki Clinton

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Wed Jan 3 15:09:57 2024
    The left want to disqualify Nikki because neither one of her parents were American when she was born.

Once the left get on something they just don't know when to stop!!!

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 3 16:48:03 2024
    The left want to disqualify Nikki because neither one of her parents were American when she was born.

Sounds good to me! Didn't need her anyway.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 4 07:28:49 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to IB Joe <=-

If you look up "Controlled Opposition" today, you'll see a picture of Nikki Clinton.

... If you want her to show emotion, cut up her credit cards.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thu Jan 4 06:42:44 2024

If you look up "Controlled Opposition" today, you'll see a picture of Nikki Clinton.

It should also link me to the GOP's website.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 4 07:54:58 2024
    On 03 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

HAHAHAHA... You're starting to sound like some of our contributors here... We don't need evidence or the constitution....

BTW, yesterday I put a headline in a message... They want to remove a GOP lawmaker because he likes Trump... That's it... He likes TRUMP... And the Democrats think this is "Normal".

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A .GIF is worth a thousand .TXT.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 4 08:59:45 2024
    BTW, yesterday I put a headline in a message... They want to remove a GOP lawmaker because he likes Trump... That's it... He likes TRUMP... And
    the Democrats think this is "Normal".

They have an active campaign to normalize disliking Trump, and unfortunately, it's working on some people. I know people who don't like Trump yet they don't know why.

Who is the GOP lawmaker?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 4 10:07:33 2024
    On 04 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

They have an active campaign to normalize disliking Trump, and unfortunately, it's working on some people. I know people who don't like Trump yet they don't know why.

Who is the GOP lawmaker?

It was in a message yesterday... I posted a headline only... Recall back in the day when Barry was trying to get elected and he said that marriage was between and man ands a woman... now... ~20 years later you're racist, or whatever, if you question that... or that there isn't 1500 different genders... and which gender affirming care for those 1500 different genders only give you 2 to chose from...

Today we are being shocked by all the Epstein stuff... Coincidences.... Joe Biden needs the focus not on him... They'll throw a few elites under the bus... We'll be chewing on that for sometime to come...

A quote from a news article...

"Most writers we see are searching for new, spectacular revelations about the rich and famous - from the usual suspects Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew etc, up until the "new additions" such as Jimmy Kimmel, David Copperfield and even disabled physicist Stephen Hawking, who allegedly liked to see "naked midget women solving equations on a tall board"."

Legitimate article... says that the famed physicist had a thing about naked midgets...

Meanwhile the boarder is wide open and we are on the verge of WWIII

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 4 22:23:32 2024
    Today we are being shocked by all the Epstein stuff... Coincidences.... Joe Biden needs the focus not on him... They'll throw a few elites under the bus... We'll be chewing on that for sometime to come...

I haven't seen the list yet, but I think you're right. It's a distraction. We ain't gonna get anything out of it. Maybe if it were a list of people getting charged with crimes, it would be of more value.

Andrew etc, up until the "new additions" such as Jimmy Kimmel, David Copperfield and even disabled physicist Stephen Hawking, who allegedly liked to see "naked midget women solving equations on a tall board"."

I'd enjoy seeing Jimmy Kimmel get cancelled.

Meanwhile the boarder is wide open and we are on the verge of WWIII

Right! That's what I'm saying. And Elise Stefanik is on Claudine Gay's trail, trying to accomplish... nothing of value.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 5 08:05:32 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

It should also link me to the GOP's website.

Sadly too true.

... A too-short mini skirt leaves a definitive end in view.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 5 11:01:57 2024
    On 04 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I haven't seen the list yet, but I think you're right. It's a
    distraction. We ain't gonna get anything out of it. Maybe if it were a list of people getting charged with crimes, it would be of more value.

We'll be chewing on this for some time to come... The left is mad because Trump wasn't part of the client list in fact he was exonerated.

An other BTW, Tucker just did an interview with Jeffery's brother where they were talking about the evidence behind the thinking of the Government was behind his death.

I'd enjoy seeing Jimmy Kimmel get cancelled.

HAHAHA... There was a video online showing the connection between Oprah and a bunch of people on that list and other pedophiles that never made that list but are in jail right now because they got caught...

Right! That's what I'm saying. And Elise Stefanik is on Claudine Gay's trail, trying to accomplish... nothing of value.

Don't say that... We'll get to the end point one step at a time... Lets rejoice in what Elise has done... She's exposed this DEI stuff and 2 University presidents had to step down... Even worse... One was caught plagiarizing over 50 different times.

You might think its better just to rip the band aide off with a quick pull... But it is FUNNER to watch the Democrats defend her plagiarism and defending the need to have sub par people occupying high level positions... you don't need DEI to find a qualified black woman... there are several to choose from... but they would probably be conservative... :)

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... There are three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who can't

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 5 17:01:45 2024
    list of people getting charged with crimes, it would be of more value

We'll be chewing on this for some time to come... The left is mad
    because Trump wasn't part of the client list in fact he was exonerated.

Thanks for that info! I was wondering about that. That's excellent news. Trump? No. Bill Clinton? Yes. :)

An other BTW, Tucker just did an interview with Jeffery's brother where they were talking about the evidence behind the thinking of the
    Government was behind his death.

What did the brother have to say? Does he think his brother was murdered?

Don't say that... We'll get to the end point one step at a time... Lets rejoice in what Elise has done... She's exposed this DEI stuff and 2 University presidents had to step down... Even worse... One was caught plagiarizing over 50 different times.

I support what she does, but right now I just want this border issue fixed. Not just the border, but also we need to start seeing mass deportations of all these walk-a-thon participants. It irritates me to see what I perceive as mismanagement of priorities.

You might think its better just to rip the band aide off with a quick pull... But it is FUNNER to watch the Democrats defend her plagiarism
    and defending the need to have sub par people occupying high level positions... you don't need DEI to find a qualified black woman... there are several to choose from... but they would probably be conservative...

It is enjoyable, but our party needs to get more focused and active on the biggest issues, before it's too late (before November!)

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 5 17:40:18 2024
    On 05 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Thanks for that info! I was wondering about that. That's excellent news. Trump? No. Bill Clinton? Yes. :)

Ya... Trump kicked him out of Mar A Lago years before he was ever convicted in Florida for sex with minors... Whatever that charge was... Procuring sex with an under age prostitute... Jeffery hit on a 14 YO girl at the resort and Trump band him for life. The testimony in the released documents shows that vindicates Trump.

There are several people who are named... They'll never see an issue... The girls will get paid off... Megan Kelly, old fox news host, thinks he's still alive...

What did the brother have to say? Does he think his brother was murdered?

Epstein's brother's interview https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1743044638125310124?s=20

I support what she does, but right now I just want this border issue fixed. Not just the border, but also we need to start seeing mass deportations of all these walk-a-thon participants. It irritates me to
    see what I perceive as mismanagement of priorities.

You have to start playing the long game... When people act in haste they make mistakes... I was listening to someone talk today on the fact that the Democrats have no plan to fix the border or the economy... or whatever Joe has messed up... BECAUSE all they have is... WE have to save democracy... so we'll destroy it to fix it.

It is enjoyable, but our party needs to get more focused and active on
    the biggest issues, before it's too late (before November!)

The long game Grasshopper

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Nine times out of ten the statisticians are wrong

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 5 20:58:48 2024
    What did the brother have to say? Does he think his brother was murde

Epstein's brother's interview https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1743044638125310124?s=20

I just listened to it. I believe Epstein's brother. It sounds like the chief examiner (who didn't attend the autopsy) was in on the cover-up. And Bill Barr also.

make mistakes... I was listening to someone talk today on the fact that the Democrats have no plan to fix the border or the economy... or
    whatever Joe has messed up... BECAUSE all they have is... WE have to
    save democracy... so we'll destroy it to fix it.

I know they do that a lot - they break stuff so that they could look heroic when they fix it. But I don't think this is something they intend to ever fix.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sat Jan 6 10:36:00 2024
    Thanks for that info! I was wondering about that. That's excellent news. Trump
    No. Bill Clinton? Yes. :)

Careful. Trump is only "exonerated" in the eyes of UMAGAS. Trump does
    appear on some of the same lists that the Clintons and others have been appearing on.

It will take a while for all of this to be unraveled. By the time it does, should Trump be shown to be on the "bad list" after all, those same UMAGAS
    will claim conspiracy and try to show that what they've said now was proof
    that Trump was "already exonerated."

My guess is that there are going to be so many names, when all is said and done, they will never be able to prove which of his contacts were paedos
    and which ones were not.

* SLMR 2.1a * No viruses detected. Must be a pair of Nanites.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sat Jan 6 09:25:55 2024
    My guess is that there are going to be so many names, when all is said
    and done, they will never be able to prove which of his contacts were paedos and which ones were not.

Yea, the media is more excited about it than anyone else.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 6 10:13:45 2024
    On 05 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I just listened to it. I believe Epstein's brother. It sounds like the chief examiner (who didn't attend the autopsy) was in on the cover-up.
    And Bill Barr also.

We are all just puppets... I think it was a cover up, at the very least, maybe Jeffry Epstein is living out his life somewhere because he was a faithful servant to the cause.

BTW, Megan Kelly seems to think he'll surface somewhere alive!!!

I know they do that a lot - they break stuff so that they could look heroic when they fix it. But I don't think this is something they intend to ever fix.

Either do I... All of this Law-Fair stuff and Anti-Constitutional will be hard to come out of. I'm trying to remain hopeful... Like the Democrats in the past with slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, KKK and opposing and filibustering civil rights in the past... It'll be the Republicans with Trump leading the charge that will fix it.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The person who snores the loudest will fall asleep first

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sun Jan 7 10:17:00 2024
    My guess is that there are going to be so many names, when all is said and done, they will never be able to prove which of his contacts were paedos and which ones were not.

The media, and several YT/Rumble/etc. talking heads. There was at least
    one person here who was excited for the list to be released but maybe lost their excitement when the names appearing were not only celebrities and Democrats.

* SLMR 2.1a * Stick em up! <BANG> Okay.... DON'T stick em' up!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sun Jan 7 11:11:04 2024

The media, and several YT/Rumble/etc. talking heads. There was at least one person here who was excited for the list to be released but maybe
    lost their excitement when the names appearing were not only celebrities and Democrats.

I was hoping for a list that wouldn't just name people that Epstein had coffee with, but a list of suspected pedophiles. Democrat pedophiles would have been a plus. ;)

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Mon Jan 8 09:41:00 2024
    The media, and several YT/Rumble/etc. talking heads. There was at least one person here who was excited for the list to be released but maybe lost their excitement when the names appearing were not only celebrities and Democrats.

I was hoping for a list that wouldn't just name people that Epstein had coffee >ith, but a list of suspected pedophiles. Democrat pedophiles would have been a >lus. ;)

There seem to be some who think that Epstein kept different lists but
    whenever I see an article or news clip about a new list being released,
    there does not seem to be any distinction. Maybe they've just not got to
    the "client lists" yet.

* SLMR 2.1a * Tagline dispenser temporarily out of order.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Mon Jan 8 20:53:24 2024
    I was hoping for a list that wouldn't just name people that Epstein had c >ith, but a list of suspected pedophiles. Democrat pedophiles would have b >lus. ;)

There seem to be some who think that Epstein kept different lists but whenever I see an article or news clip about a new list being released, there does not seem to be any distinction. Maybe they've just not got to the "client lists" yet.

But no matter what despicable dirt we get on Democrats, it won't matter to the liberal voters. They already endorse 2000+ dead along the US-Mexico border, they endorse 500+ rapes in the Darien Gap, and they endorse 20 million people without background checks being released into the USA.

Surely they don't care if their heroes are pedophiles either. They'll endorse that too.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Tue Jan 9 11:48:00 2024
    There seem to be some who think that Epstein kept different lists but whenever I see an article or news clip about a new list being released, there does not seem to be any distinction. Maybe they've just not got to
    the "client lists" yet.

But no matter what despicable dirt we get on Democrats, it won't matter to the
    iberal voters. They already endorse 2000+ dead along the US-Mexico border, the
    endorse 500+ rapes in the Darien Gap, and they endorse 20 million people witho
    background checks being released into the USA.

Surely they don't care if their heroes are pedophiles either. They'll endorse at too.

If they really don't care, they why does anyone care about the list?

* SLMR 2.1a * Keyboard not found. Visualize "F1" to continue.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Thu Jan 25 10:06:17 2024
    https://x.com/Ames2420/status/1750399052011729256?s=20

The best pic ever off Nikki

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Consultant: A person who makes good on a salesman's promises!