• El Rection in Georgia

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Wed Jan 3 07:12:43 2024
    https://x.com/TrueTheVote/status/1742316678032265222?s=20

Group fighting Stacy Abrams et al have just won their fight for free and fair elections.

Quote from article...

:Start
    rue the Vote (TTV) declares a decisive triumph in their legal battle against Stacy Abrams’ Fair Fight, legal teams led by Marc Elias, and the Biden Department of Justice. A federal court in the Northern District of Georgia today affirmed that citizens have the right to lawfully petition their government in support of election integrity without fear of persecution or prosecution.

In a resounding vindication, TTV successfully defended its actions of December 2020, aiding Georgia citizens in filing elector challenges based on data showing over 364,000 voters appeared to be ineligible to vote due to change in residency.
    :Stop

The more time passes and the truth gets out there we start to see the Democrats for who they are. This is not the only case, recently, that shows a corrupt election system in Georgia. What we've seen in the past couple weeks in a corrupt Republican and Democrat Georgia political system.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The person who snores the loudest will fall asleep first

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 3 11:50:28 2024
    The more time passes and the truth gets out there we start to see the Democrats for who they are. This is not the only case, recently, that shows a corrupt election system in Georgia. What we've seen in the past couple weeks in a corrupt Republican and Democrat Georgia political system.

I've said this before, but do you notice how everything under Joe's regime is unprecedented? Unprecedented voter fraud. Unprecedented abuse of power. Unprecedented members of congress getting caught doing illegal stuff. Unprecedented migrants, and unprecedented money grabs (trillion dollar infrastructure bills with unprecedentedly meager results.)

The forces of evil (Democrats) really needed and wanted Joe to win. They needed and wanted it so badly, that they forced it to happen. Had Joe done an
    ok job, had he not mutated the racial demographic, or had he not started a war with Russia, then it would hardly matter that they stole votes to install this corrupt b*st*rd. But the damage he's caused and is still causing makes their little vote stealing operation unforgivable!

How can we safeguard the next election? Is anything fixed in that department yet?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jan 3 12:21:37 2024
    On 03 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I've said this before, but do you notice how everything under Joe's
    regime is unprecedented? Unprecedented voter fraud. Unprecedented abuse
    of power. Unprecedented members of congress getting caught doing illegal stuff. Unprecedented migrants, and unprecedented money grabs (trillion dollar infrastructure bills with unprecedentedly meager results.)

The forces of evil (Democrats) really needed and wanted Joe to win. They needed and wanted it so badly, that they forced it to happen. Had Joe
    done an ok job, had he not mutated the racial demographic, or had he not started a war with Russia, then it would hardly matter that they stole votes to install this corrupt b*st*rd. But the damage he's caused and is still causing makes their little vote stealing operation unforgivable!

How can we safeguard the next election? Is anything fixed in that department yet?

I don't know about yet.... And with the unprecedented business... I'[m starting to get this sick feeling that it's been going on got years and because of Trump and TDS its all been exposed.

There was a segment last night on Fox with Jessie Watters where he was showing people who beat the S&P 500 with their stock picks... Now most mutual fund managers celebrate if they do this by a few %... and if they can do this with less volatility they are cherished ...

We have Senators and Congressmen who beet the S&P by 400++ %. Nancy Pelosi was not the best performer... There are Democrat and Republican alike trading on inside information and not being prosecuted.

The fact that Bob Menendez got caught makes me wonder... Did he do something wrong that pissed off the powers to be??? Was he just low hanging fruit and the system threw him in as a sacrifice.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... What does it mean to pre-board? Do you get on before you get on?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 3 16:37:18 2024
    We have Senators and Congressmen who beet the S&P by 400++ %. Nancy Pelosi was not the best performer... There are Democrat and Republican alike trading on inside information and not being prosecuted.

I just read about this today. It shows how money-hungry they are. I wish MTG wasn't on the list, because she seems like such a good lady. But she wasn't one of the top performers anyway.

Yea it's ok to have 2 jobs, but not when one job is influential member of congress and the other is stock trader. They're all on a mission, and it's not a righteous one. Why someone can't live happily off $250,000/yr is beyond me.

The fact that Bob Menendez got caught makes me wonder... Did he do something wrong that pissed off the powers to be??? Was he just low hanging fruit and the system threw him in as a sacrifice.

Yea there are a few unanswered questions about that. How did he get caught with the gold bars? Did someone snitch on him? I don't see that information in any reports. They just want us to know that he's being charged.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 4 07:50:43 2024
    On 03 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I just read about this today. It shows how money-hungry they are. I wish MTG wasn't on the list, because she seems like such a good lady. But she wasn't one of the top performers anyway.

MTG was on the list... She was on the news and she was able to explain ... She bought her son, years ago, an investment for his education. A Mutual Fund... They don't do anything with it... it just sits.... They made the list of people who have done better than the S&P 500... And MTG's son's Educational "PASSIVE" investment has done better.

Yea it's ok to have 2 jobs, but not when one job is influential member of congress and the other is stock trader. They're all on a mission, and
    it's not a righteous one. Why someone can't live happily off $250,000/yr is beyond me.

There were people on that list that did upwards of 400++ % better. That is unheard of. Warren Buffett doesn't even come close to that... It's unheard of.

Our law makers should be held to account... Even to a higher standard... People like Manandez should spend the rest of his life in prison...

Yea there are a few unanswered questions about that. How did he get
    caught with the gold bars? Did someone snitch on him? I don't see that information in any reports. They just want us to know that he's being charged.

This is why a trial is needed. It's not just having gold bars... there were finger prints on it... and DNA... and the gold can be traced back to a robbery...

Apparently they set people up and do some sinister things.... Do you recall Madison Cawthorn... The disabled guy who was a rock start in the Republican party... Pictures of him naked with prostitutes... Whatever... He starts going on about all the sex parties in DC... He almost sounded like a Democrat like he was minding his own business.... B!tches were throwing themselves on him... He was just minding his own business.... What about Lauren Boebert... out in public acting like a whore, getting caught with special cameras... And only after getting caught did she have regrets.

If Madison is too stupid to figure out that all that new found loving wasn't a Democrat setup... He needs to be voted out..... And Lauren... For the rest of your life you'll be haunted by those photos and videos... If you're too stupid to think that they wouldn't do something like this.... You need to go back to the Trailer Park you came from.

In both cases they threw away such great opportunities...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Just another prisoner of gravity!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 4 08:55:58 2024
    MTG was on the list... She was on the news and she was able to explain
    ... She bought her son, years ago, an investment for his education. A Mutual Fund... They don't do anything with it... it just sits.... They made the list of people who have done better than the S&P 500... And
    MTG's son's Educational "PASSIVE" investment has done better.

Still, to be on the safe side, she should be regarded as "one of them." She'll vote on stuff the way we want her to, but when it comes to important issues that we want resolved immediately, she's not helping us with jack.

There were people on that list that did upwards of 400++ % better. That is unheard of. Warren Buffett doesn't even come close to that... It's unheard of.

I don't think they learned how to be saavy stock traders in law school.

This is why a trial is needed. It's not just having gold bars... there were finger prints on it... and DNA... and the gold can be traced back
    to a robbery...

I haven't heard anything about the senate taking a vote on removing Menendez, but they should. However, look how eager they are to address other stuff like the border. We can't expect them to do anything about anything.

Apparently they set people up and do some sinister things.... Do you recall Madison Cawthorn... The disabled guy who was a rock start in the

Yes, clowns in congress certainly ain't funny. Why does the GOP have so many clowns in congress? (We know why.)

If Madison is too stupid to figure out that all that new found loving wasn't a Democrat setup... He needs to be voted out..... And Lauren...

But hang on, it's not the clowns we should be angry with, it's the GOP we should be angry with. Notice the GOP to DNC clown ratio? They've got Rep Swalwell and that's about it. The rest of their monkeys know the routine quite well.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 4 09:56:03 2024
    On 04 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Still, to be on the safe side, she should be regarded as "one of them." She'll vote on stuff the way we want her to, but when it comes to important issues that we want resolved immediately, she's not helping us with jack.

Now you're paranoid... She's representing her constituency... There is no need for the GOP lawmakers to vote lock-step along party lines. We are loosing some RINOs... like McCarthy and the like. MTG is one of the best America First advocates out there.

She bought a Mutual Fund for her son's education long before she ran and its sat there compounding since she's been in office...

I don't think they learned how to be saavy stock traders in law school.

They should be prosecuted like someone who learned this trade in business school though. Every single private citizen who gets caught trading with inside information gets prosecuted.

I haven't heard anything about the senate taking a vote on removing Menendez, but they should. However, look how eager they are to address other stuff like the border. We can't expect them to do anything about anything.

So, you think they would vote on that... Senate is held by the Democrats and you won't see it happening any time soon. His term ends this year and if NJ votes him in again... and I don't know how they can... We'll impeach and expose his corruption.

I am not from NJ... so I don't know.... I haven't heard of anyone who wants to step up and primary him. Sometimes politicians as corrupt as they are just keep going because the electorate are too stupid.

Yes, clowns in congress certainly ain't funny. Why does the GOP have so many clowns in congress? (We know why.)

It's not that there are more clowns in the GOP its that the media hides the Democrat clowns... You can run for office, not be a citizen, win that office... perform fellatio on you wife and the media looks the other way... If you're a Democrat... Get your boobs touched while out on a hot date and it's splattered all over the news.

But hang on, it's not the clowns we should be angry with, it's the GOP we should be angry with. Notice the GOP to DNC clown ratio? They've got Rep Swalwell and that's about it. The rest of their monkeys know the routine quite well.

No the list goes on... Look at Chicago... They get rid of an idiot mayor and replace her... They/Them ... with a bigger fool. Gavin from California... Kamala ... The list goes on and on... We can't holds a candle to the amount of clowns/fools the Democrats have.

It's not a competition either...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Electricity is really just organized lightning.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 4 22:17:34 2024
    Now you're paranoid... She's representing her constituency... There is
    no need for the GOP lawmakers to vote lock-step along party lines. We
    are loosing some RINOs... like McCarthy and the like. MTG is one of the best America First advocates out there.

She bought a Mutual Fund for her son's education long before she ran and its sat there compounding since she's been in office...

Ok, but the border is dissatisfying. I think they should be already voting on new fixes for it. Surely they're not waiting for Kamala to do it?

So, you think they would vote on that... Senate is held by the Democrats and you won't see it happening any time soon. His term ends this year
    and if NJ votes him in again... and I don't know how they can... We'll impeach and expose his corruption.

If Republicans took a vote to impeach Menendez, or otherwise sanction him, it would send a message to voters. The ones who don't know about Menendez yet would find out, and we'd see how they like it. Wouldn't any Democrats voting in favor of saving Menendez look pretty bad by doing so?

(It's hard to know any of this for sure but it's just the way it seems.)

Yes, clowns in congress certainly ain't funny. Why does the GOP have many clowns in congress? (We know why.)

It's not that there are more clowns in the GOP its that the media hides the Democrat clowns... You can run for office, not be a citizen, win

That's true, but they are a different type of clowns. Democrats have undercover agents serving as RINOs, but the GOP doesn't have that. It's just a handful of sleazy Democrats getting caught doing stuff that they wish they didn't get caught doing (different.)

No the list goes on... Look at Chicago... They get rid of an idiot mayor and replace her... They/Them ... with a bigger fool. Gavin from California... Kamala ... The list goes on and on... We can't holds a candle to the amount of clowns/fools the Democrats have.

Yes, but I'm talking about "the clowns of congress." The Democrats aren't getting caught on purpose, like the RINOs do.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 5 10:47:07 2024
    On 04 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Ok, but the border is dissatisfying. I think they should be already
    voting on new fixes for it. Surely they're not waiting for Kamala to do it?

MTG is a good vote to secure the border. This is an election year and I don't know if the RINOs will give the Administration a win on the boarder. There are a bunch of RINOS leaving the house... maybe they can pass it there... I don't think there's enough RINOs in the senate to pass it... There are Democrats worried about their re-election to even vote on it.

BTW, I did hear on the news that they are looking at comprehensive immigration ... I hope they don't have enough to pass it though... They'll always have Lindsay Graham ... They just promise him an endless war to chew on... ;)

If Republicans took a vote to impeach Menendez, or otherwise sanction
    him, it would send a message to voters. The ones who don't know about Menendez yet would find out, and we'd see how they like it. Wouldn't any Democrats voting in favor of saving Menendez look pretty bad by doing so?

He should be impeached... He should be dealt with... If he's not impeached the DOJ should investigate and deal with him... and the only way we're going to get that is when Biden is not in Office any more.

Congress is sick and corrupt....

That's true, but they are a different type of clowns. Democrats have undercover agents serving as RINOs, but the GOP doesn't have that. It's just a handful of sleazy Democrats getting caught doing stuff that they wish they didn't get caught doing (different.)

The Democrats will do anything to win... Even back a Republican who is clearly a Democrat... Nikki Clinton. BTW, Tucker had a great video on her recently pointing out all her flaws... She is clearly a RINO... Democrat funding has moved away from Biden to Nikki Clinton... AKA WEF Nikki...

Why would the Mega Democratic downers give her the money, rather than Biden... Simple... Biden may loose completely where as WEF Nikki could win and she has the exact same policies as Pedo Pete.

Yes, but I'm talking about "the clowns of congress." The Democrats aren't getting caught on purpose, like the RINOs do.

Democrats are part of the protected class... as I said before... If you are a Democrat you can perform fellatio on your wife and nothing will come of it... If you are a congress woman and you are out on a private date and your date grabs your, perfect breasts, their could be a special Hi-Tech camera somewhere filming the FBI informant grabbing your breasts. Lucky bastard.

Lauren should have been smarter... Democrats do all kinds of things... A guy had gay sex in a Senate conformance room... and only got caught because he filmed it... And was fired only because of the public outrage... Cocaine in the White House... nothing done because of the protected class designation the Democrats enjoy.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Message encrypted: Press ALT-F4 to read encoded message

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 5 16:51:37 2024
    MTG is a good vote to secure the border. This is an election year and I don't know if the RINOs will give the Administration a win on the
    boarder. There are a bunch of RINOS leaving the house... maybe they can pass it there... I don't think there's enough RINOs in the senate to
    pass it... There are Democrats worried about their re-election to even vote on it.

That last sentence explains why Democrats wouldn't want to take a vote on the border, but why doesn't Speaker Johnson bring it to a vote immediately? By doing so he could either 1) Draw the blueprint that fixes the border or 2) Expose Democrats who vote against fixing the border.

He should be impeached... He should be dealt with... If he's not
    impeached the DOJ should investigate and deal with him... and the only
    way we're going to get that is when Biden is not in Office any more.

Speaker Johnson should do something about Bob Menendez too. I realize that it's 2 different branches of government, but the house is supposed to represent us, and here we are paying Bob Menendez to take bribes from Egypt & Qatar, and it's so obvious that we can never, ever expect Schumer nor McConnell to get up off their butts.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 5 17:26:55 2024
    On 05 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

That last sentence explains why Democrats wouldn't want to take a vote
    on the border, but why doesn't Speaker Johnson bring it to a vote immediately? By doing so he could either 1) Draw the blueprint that
    fixes the border or 2) Expose Democrats who vote against fixing the border.

Listen... I'm the kind of guy who looks for a solution, implements the solution, and then moves on. Politics, though I like to follow it, baffles the shit out of me. Some times the answer is right there... It's so close you can almost taste it...

Here's what I think... This is an election year and we don't want to loose any of the House/Senate members in purple districts. You you push the shit out of stuff in the House chances are they won't pass in the Senate and the president will veto things he doesn't like.

If we are are going to push for a bipartisan fix, today, it would be heavily slanted in the left's direction...

To fix this correctly we need to have the House, Senate & The White House... Where a comprehensive solution would take into account what the citizens of the country want.

If the Republicans do NOTHING on the border... for the most part... Joe owns this... each and every day this goes on... Joe owns it!!! He took one of the most secure borders we ever had and dismantled every policy that made it secure... He owns it. In politics if your opponent is digging himself a hole... Step back and let him do it. The Republicans are pushing for an impeachment vote of Secretary Mayorkas, pushed by MTG BTW... Let Joe and the Democrats continue to damage their own brand... Lets see the public trial of Mayorkas... I bet you there will be Democrats vote to impeach to save their own hides.

I think you need to play the long game on this one...

Speaker Johnson should do something about Bob Menendez too. I realize
    that it's 2 different branches of government, but the house is supposed
    to represent us, and here we are paying Bob Menendez to take bribes from Egypt & Qatar, and it's so obvious that we can never, ever expect
    Schumer nor McConnell to get up off their butts.

I hear everything you are saying... Everything... When you impeach someone... That's it... They get kicked out of office and can't run for public office. Can you imagine a DOJ legally and correctly looking into private citizen Bob's public life crimes.... He'd be going to jail for decades.

Relax... he's up for re-election... might not make that... We have bigger fish to fry...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... As a matter of fact, it IS a banana in my pocket!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 5 20:33:42 2024
    If we are are going to push for a bipartisan fix, today, it would be heavily slanted in the left's direction...

To fix this correctly we need to have the House, Senate & The White House... Where a comprehensive solution would take into account what the citizens of the country want.

That sounds great, but another year of open borders? That's what sucks. But good things come to those who wait patiently.

If the Republicans do NOTHING on the border... for the most part... Joe owns this... each and every day this goes on... Joe owns it!!! He took

It's nauseating to see it fester as much as it has. You and I know that Joe owns this, but the voters might blame the Republican-led congress (if that's who the media wants them to blame.)

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 6 09:55:32 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to IB Joe <=-

Speaker Johnson should do something about Bob Menendez too.

But this is part of our problem today.

The GOP says "What's the right way to do this?" and then follows the rules.

The Elitists say "What do we want to do?" and then does it until/unless someone pushes back through the courts. And even then, they will keep doing what they want to do.

... Go ahead, correct my typos. I'll make more.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sat Jan 6 09:55:32 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Aaron Thomas <=-

Listen... I'm the kind of guy who looks for a solution, implements the solution, and then moves on. Politics, though I like to follow it, baffles the shit out of me. Some times the answer is right there...
    It's so close you can almost taste it...

So I've worked for large corporations and small companies.

In small companies, the tolerance for BS is low because it hits their bottom line hard. So you often get everyone working together for the common good. Company does good = I keep my job and maybe get a raise or bonus.

In the large corporations, their tolerance for BS is high since it won't hit their bottom line very much at all. So you often get Elitist-wannabees playing power games and empire building. Company continues to do good and everyone keeps their job. Probably a raise maybe a bonus - for political reasons.

The gov't is like the large corporations. The people playing the games - instead of doing the jobs - don't get punished/fired for doing that. "Company" (i.e. gov't) doesn't do well? No impact on their pay, job, raises, etc.

And let's face it, most of these Elitists in gov't don't make any of their money off the gov't job that they have. They get it from the kickbacks and such because of their positions. I'm still waiting for the inquiry as to how Bernie became a millionaire without doing any work in his life.

... A man's incomplete until married; then he's finished!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Jan 6 09:03:55 2024
    Speaker Johnson should do something about Bob Menendez too.

But this is part of our problem today.

The GOP says "What's the right way to do this?" and then follows the rules.

Following the rules doesn't serve us well anymore. We need back-to-back impeachments, votes on Eric Swalwell, votes on Bob Menendez. The softball game needs to stop.

If they don't get to it, and we know they won't, then the GOP needs to be exposed for what they are.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 6 09:56:54 2024
    On 05 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

That sounds great, but another year of open borders? That's what sucks. But good things come to those who wait patiently.

I hear you... Everything you say is true. We have a major political party who does not give a crap about the citizens of the country and they are willing to destroy it to keep the power they have.

Trump and or Vivek say they'll start the largest deportation in US history. Lets see if they are men of their words.

Our world, no the just our nation, is on the verge of collapse.

https://youtu.be/BVoa35iZteE?si=HPuTQTN0tve_Z-cY

Here's a message you might need to hear... It'll make our Blue Haired contributor mad.... But listen to it.

It's nauseating to see it fester as much as it has. You and I know that Joe owns this, but the voters might blame the Republican-led congress
    (if that's who the media wants them to blame.)

We'll need that congress and senate, soon to be Republican with DJT to fix this mess and undue all of the problems Biden caused.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I know a good tagline when I steal one!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Jan 6 10:20:43 2024
    On 06 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

So I've worked for large corporations and small companies.

In small companies, the tolerance for BS is low because it hits their bottom line hard. So you often get everyone working together for the common good. Company does good = I keep my job and maybe get a raise or bonus.

In the large corporations, their tolerance for BS is high since it won't hit their bottom line very much at all. So you often get Elitist-wannabees playing power games and empire building. Company continues to do good and everyone keeps their job. Probably a raise
    maybe a bonus - for political reasons.

The gov't is like the large corporations. The people playing the games - instead of doing the jobs - don't get punished/fired for doing that. "Company" (i.e. gov't) doesn't do well? No impact on their pay, job, raises, etc.

And let's face it, most of these Elitists in gov't don't make any of
    their money off the gov't job that they have. They get it from the kickbacks and such because of their positions. I'm still waiting for
    the inquiry as to how Bernie became a millionaire without doing any work in his life.

You have a point... Disney may at some point be a thing of the past if they don't pull out of it... Bud Light is doing everything it can to undue what they did to their brand... Harvard lost a billion in one quarter over their DEI BS... and they kept the inept plagiarist on staff...

Large corporations have the money and assets to play around where as smaller mom and pops don't have that flexibility.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Users come in two types: Those who have lost data, and those who will.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sat Jan 6 15:29:58 2024
    Trump and or Vivek say they'll start the largest deportation in US history. Lets see if they are men of their words.

Sounds good. We need to hear more of that. Don't believe anyone who says they want to fix border unless they also mention that they want to deport all this unchecked baggage that we've got as well.

Our world, no the just our nation, is on the verge of collapse.

I've heard some news of similar migration activity in Germany but the USA's news media doesn't want anyone to know about it because then people might connect dots.

https://youtu.be/BVoa35iZteE?si=HPuTQTN0tve_Z-cY

I've known for a few years about Trump being chosen by God. I heard it from a credible medium who predicted covid in 2019. But I never knew until now about it saying in the bible that "I need Trump." I love that. I'm sure Democrats love it too, that God is what they're up against!

And regarding the reporter who whined about Trump's tweet, he's basically spreading the word of God, by accident! I love it when that happens.

We'll need that congress and senate, soon to be Republican with DJT to
    fix this mess and undue all of the problems Biden caused.

Maybe the media will become entertaining again once Trump's second term is out of the way. "Make TV funny again!"

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 6 16:56:02 2024
    On 06 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I've known for a few years about Trump being chosen by God. I heard it from a credible medium who predicted covid in 2019. But I never knew
    until now about it saying in the bible that "I need Trump." I love that. I'm sure Democrats love it too, that God is what they're up against!

And regarding the reporter who whined about Trump's tweet, he's basically spreading the word of God, by accident! I love it when that happens.

We'll need that congress and senate, soon to be Republican with DJT t

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/january-6-documentary-patriot-day-prem iers-now-warning/

I was just watching a J6 documentary... They whole thing makes me sick. I couldn't detach the video... and I couldn't find it on Rumble... So here's the article.

The guy you see in the video, primarily, is a man who's working to raise funds to help J6'ers with the legal issues.

I hope there is a day where there is complete transparency. I'm not to happy with the protesters who were destructive... But I was more unhappy with the government gas lighting them.

It's a reflective moment in history.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jan 7 11:42:30 2024
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

Following the rules doesn't serve us well anymore. We need back-to-back impeachments, votes on Eric Swalwell, votes on Bob Menendez. The
    softball game needs to stop.

If they don't get to it, and we know they won't, then the GOP needs to
    be exposed for what they are.

Complete agreement.

And I'm seeing more and more people who are complaining about the GOPers "exposing" and "embarassing" but not actually DOING anything.

... Any sufficiently advanced bug will become a feature.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sun Jan 7 11:42:30 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

You have a point... Disney may at some point be a thing of the past if they don't pull out of it... Bud Light is doing everything it can to
    undue what they did to their brand... Harvard lost a billion in one quarter over their DEI BS... and they kept the inept plagiarist on staff...

Elitists will never admit that they were wrong and will always double down on their mistakes.

Disney will die after their next Star Wars movie which they are setting up to be a huge flop. Bud Light isn't coming back. People have made their move and probably won't leave their "new" brand until it has problems. Nearly all big Universities are having problems today with dropping enrollment as younger siblings learn from their older siblings mistakes.

Large corporations have the money and assets to play around where as smaller mom and pops don't have that flexibility.

But those assets aren't unlimited and sooner or later, reality will kick in. Big donors (like Soros) will help them, but their resources aren't unlimited either.

... If it screams, it's not food, yet....

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sun Jan 7 10:01:27 2024
    On 07 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

Complete agreement.

I'm not sure what you're in agreement with... U seem reasonable enough so I'll agree too.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... There are two types of people; those who finish what they start and

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sun Jan 7 10:25:23 2024
    On 07 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

Elitists will never admit that they were wrong and will always double
    down on their mistakes.

Possibly true... I wished politicians ran the government budgets like a house budget... They wouldn't double or triple down on projects/ideas that don't work.

Disney will die after their next Star Wars movie which they are setting
    up to be a huge flop. Bud Light isn't coming back. People have made their move and probably won't leave their "new" brand until it has problems. Nearly all big Universities are having problems today with dropping enrollment as younger siblings learn from their older siblings mistakes.

You'd think they'd learn... But Nope, they don't. I was watching The Five and Dana Perino was saying that her husband still doesn't use Gillette products because the had commercials with Toxic Masculinity in them...

Forgot about those... :)

But those assets aren't unlimited and sooner or later, reality will kick in. Big donors (like Soros) will help them, but their resources aren't unlimited either.

And more importantly the corporations are publicly traded and shareholders will start to complain if the boards don't start getting off the woke train.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... 24 hours in a day and 24 beers in a case. Hmmmm...

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sun Jan 7 11:02:35 2024
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/01/january-6-documentary-patriot-day iers-now-warning/

I was just watching a J6 documentary... They whole thing makes me sick.
    I couldn't detach the video... and I couldn't find it on Rumble... So here's the article.

It's scary how the police turned it into something that it was not. We should expect more of that after the next election. The vote stealing operation hasn't been fixed yet.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jan 7 11:18:30 2024
    On 07 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

It's scary how the police turned it into something that it was not. We should expect more of that after the next election. The vote stealing operation hasn't been fixed yet.

I saw a Tucker video latter that day with Clay Higgins... Who's on the comity looking into J6 and there is more evidence showing the government involvement...

https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1743724117113602512?s=20

I think there needs to be answers... and we won't get them until there is a sympathetic DOJ.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A social life? Where can I download that!?

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 8 08:05:19 2024

Possibly true... I wished politicians ran the government budgets like a house budget... They wouldn't double or triple down on projects/ideas
    that don't work.

They wouldn't just raise our taxes when there's a shortfall either.

You'd think they'd learn... But Nope, they don't.

Back to the "won't admit they were wrong and will double down on their mistakes."
    And more importantly the corporations are publicly traded and
    shareholders will start to complain if the boards don't start getting
    off the woke train.

Yup. And that's already happening too.

... SWF, blonde bombshell, seeks man now. No SYSOPs.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Mon Jan 8 09:45:00 2024
    Disney will die after their next Star Wars movie which they are setting up to be a huge flop. Bud Light isn't coming back. People have made their move and
    probably won't leave their "new" brand until it has problems. Nearly all big Universities are having problems today with dropping enrollment as younger siblings learn from their older siblings mistakes.

What is happening to Bud Light isn't just happening to them. Apparently,
    the latest generation of 21+ year olds is not consuming alcohol, and beer
    in particular, as much as previous generations.

Some labels got a boost from former Bud drinkers, but beers in general are having trouble.

* SLMR 2.1a * We're lost, yes.....but we're making good time.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Mon Jan 8 08:43:00 2024
    On 08 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

They wouldn't just raise our taxes when there's a shortfall either.

The downfall of Rome can be traced back to their currency being devalued... And they way the current system goes in the US Taxes the crap out of people and gives it out to other countries...

They run on deficits and print money they don't have, to give to anyone other than their constituents... They need to face the public and tell them the truth.

We need to pass laws about deficit spending and borrowing... There needs to be debt ratios and other things that could protect us from their stupidity.

Back to the "won't admit they were wrong and will double down on their mistakes."

I am glad to see independent journalism starting to surface and they are shinning a light on the corruption out there.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A Mystic asking for a hot-dog: "Make me one with everything"

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 8 20:59:46 2024
    The downfall of Rome can be traced back to their currency being devalued... And they way the current system goes in the US Taxes the
    crap out of people and gives it out to other countries...

What I'm gonna say is off-topic, but thank you for pointing this out. I was trying to figure out "What is meant by the downfall of Rome?" because I heard Thomas Sowell say "If Biden gets elected, the results will be similar to the downfall of Rome."

He's an economist, so surely he means that our currency is going to be degraded. I bet he's right.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Tue Jan 9 08:03:29 2024
    Mike Powell wrote to Dr. What <=-

Some labels got a boost from former Bud drinkers, but beers in general
    are having trouble.

I recently saw a graph of that and was (pleasantly) shocked. What made it even more shocking was that it was happening in a time of unrest, which I would assume would be a time of greater alcohol consumption (among those who do that).

... If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Jan 9 08:34:19 2024
    On 08 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

What I'm gonna say is off-topic, but thank you for pointing this out. I was trying to figure out "What is meant by the downfall of Rome?"
    because I heard Thomas Sowell say "If Biden gets elected, the results
    will be similar to the downfall of Rome."

He's an economist, so surely he means that our currency is going to be degraded. I bet he's right.

Near the end of Rome collapse they were blending other materials into their silver coins in essence devaluing their currency causing inflation...

Today idiot politicians allow the Feds to print money like it means nothing, it does, it means everything. We owe ~1 Trillion dollars in interest payments for our debt... Feds answer... just print the money... easy as Pi.

Our lawmakers use debt instead of raising taxes... If they actually had to pay for everything in real time they'd be screwed. So they don't have to raise taxes they just print the money and kick the can down the road.

The US had the GOTO currency because of they way they use to manage their affairs... Now they are on the cusp of loosing that. There are counties trying to form a new standard called BRICK... You recall Muammar Gaddafi... He was an advocate to trade oil not using the US dollar but rather you should use gold... And then he died a brutal death.

I always like Ran Paul's budget analysis... He pointed out lat time there was almost 1 TRILLION dollars in waist... Agencies such as defense cannot account for Trillions as well.

It's just a shell game.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Computers all wait at the same speed!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Tue Jan 9 11:51:00 2024
    Some labels got a boost from former Bud drinkers, but beers in general are having trouble.

I recently saw a graph of that and was (pleasantly) shocked. What made it eve
    more shocking was that it was happening in a time of unrest, which I would assume would be a time of greater alcohol consumption (among those who do that).

Maybe they are drinking whiskey? The local distilleries are doing so well
    that new ones have been opening up in higher volumes than I can recall over
    the past 25+ years (since I moved to the "bourbon belt").

A lot of it gets exported to Japan, but not nearly all of it.

* SLMR 2.1a * A problem can be found for almost every solution.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tue Jan 9 12:23:40 2024
    Our lawmakers use debt instead of raising taxes... If they actually had to pay for everything in real time they'd be screwed. So they don't
    have to raise taxes they just print the money and kick the can down the road.

I've noticed. That's how Biden's Ukraine war is being financed, from what I understand (among other needless things.)

The US had the GOTO currency because of they way they use to manage their affairs... Now they are on the cusp of loosing that. There are counties trying to form a new standard called BRICK... You recall Muammar Gaddafi... He was an advocate to trade oil not using the US dollar but rather you should use gold... And then he died a brutal death.

They use American currency in Panama, but they should stop.

I always like Ran Paul's budget analysis... He pointed out lat time
    there was almost 1 TRILLION dollars in waist... Agencies such as defense cannot account for Trillions as well.

It's sickening that the money is being borrowed just to waste it. They should be able to waste whatever surplus funds we come up with, and that's it; no borrowing unless it's for defense.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Jan 9 16:46:53 2024
    On 09 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

It's sickening that the money is being borrowed just to waste it. They should be able to waste whatever surplus funds we come up with, and
    that's it; no borrowing unless it's for defense.

Warren Buffett, the famed money guru, once said the deficit could be solved ... In a 2011 CNBC interview, Buffett said, "I could end the deficit in five minutes. You just pass a law that says that any time there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP all sitting members of congress are ineligible for re-election."

I think the Democrats and RINOs are purposefully trying to ruin the country and currency.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Hard work never killed anyone but why take a risk?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tue Jan 9 20:17:53 2024
    that's it; no borrowing unless it's for defense.

Warren Buffett, the famed money guru, once said the deficit could be solved ... In a 2011 CNBC interview, Buffett said, "I could end the deficit in five minutes. You just pass a law that says that any time
    there is a deficit of more than 3% of GDP all sitting members of
    congress are ineligible for re-election."

That sounds true. They like the power they get. They like getting paid to be on vacation ("absent".) They ought to like getting off their asses and doing something productive.

I think the Democrats and RINOs are purposefully trying to ruin the country and currency.

Remember when Democrats wanted socialized health care? This is how they'll achieve it. And once health care is socialized, they ain't gonna stop there.

I share your suspicion. I also suspect that the national debt will play a role in giving the ruling power of this country to China.

"I need a Trump!"

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 10 08:18:07 2024

Our lawmakers use debt instead of raising taxes...

But that's been done many times, long before the U.S. existed. You'd think they'd learn, but no.

Look up "Money as Debt" on YouTube. Very interesting stuff.

If they actually
    had to pay for everything in real time they'd be screwed. So they
    don't have to raise taxes they just print the money and kick the can
    down the road.

They need to follow the same rules as the rest of us. But Elitists can't be bothered with such mundane stuff.

The US had the GOTO currency because of they way they use to manage
    their affairs... Now they are on the cusp of loosing that.

We already lost it. BRICS is already in place and growing.

Hence why the the puchase of gold is going way up.

(For those who don't follow this: The U.S. has a fiat currency backed by only the U.S. We left the gold standard a long time ago. BRICS is backed by gold.)

... Honesty pays, but not enough for some.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 10 08:18:07 2024

I always like Ran Paul's budget analysis... He pointed out lat time
    there was almost 1 TRILLION dollars in waist... Agencies such as
    defense cannot account for Trillions as well.

It's just a shell game.

No. It's fraud. They are funneling those tax dollars into their own pockets.

... Compatible: Blows up a little later than Incompatible

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Wed Jan 10 09:14:00 2024
    The US had the GOTO currency because of they way they use to manage their
    affairs... Now they are on the cusp of loosing that. There are counties trying to form a new standard called BRICK... You recall Muammar Gaddafi... He was an advocate to trade oil not using the US dollar but rather you should use gold... And then he died a brutal death.

They use American currency in Panama, but they should stop.

The unit of currency is Panama is the Balboa. It is valued at 1:1 with the
    US Dollar, and most places will accept US Dollars for that reason.

They also (supposedly) only issue coin currency, i.e. Balboa coins instead
    of paper money, which means the only paper money you would likely come into contact with would be the US Dollars that others have spent there.

It's sickening that the money is being borrowed just to waste it. They should
    able to waste whatever surplus funds we come up with, and that's it; no borro
    ng unless it's for defense.

But imagine what they could pass off as "for defense."

* SLMR 2.1a * Shh! Be vewy qwiet! I'm hunting wuntime ewwows!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Wed Jan 10 09:29:00 2024
    I share your suspicion. I also suspect that the national debt will play a role
    n giving the ruling power of this country to China.

"I need a Trump!"

In Colorado, Trump's lawyers argued that the Office of the President is
    immune from the 14th Amendment because it is above the US and its citizens,
    not an office "of." Yesterday, his lawyers argued in DC that a President is immune from prosecution, so long as he is not impeached and convicted by
    the Senate, for such crimes as political assassinations, selling military secrets, and selling pardons.

http://tinyurl.com/47wwt57b

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4398223-trump-team-argues-assassin ation-of-rivals-is-covered-by-presidential-immunity/

If Trump's legal team is successful in proving all of this true, there will
    be nothing stopping Joe Biden, or Trump, or any other future President,
    from committing treason and handing us completely over to China. So long
    as they resign before they can be impeached and convicted, or have enough
    votes in the Senate to avoid conviction, they can do whatever they want.

At this point, while I am convinced we need something other than Biden, I
    don't think any of us "need a Trump!"

* SLMR 2.1a * My other vehicle is a Galaxy Class Starship
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Wed Jan 10 10:04:00 2024
    (For those who don't follow this: The U.S. has a fiat currency backed by only >the U.S. We left the gold standard a long time ago. BRICS is backed by gold.)

I believe that leaving the gold standard is one source of many of our current financial (and other) issues. The money is now only worth as much as others perceive it to be.

I have never really understood the motivation behind doing so.

* SLMR 2.1a * Don't be sexist! Chicks hate that.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jan 10 09:23:04 2024

That sounds true. They like the power they get. They like getting paid
    to be on vacation ("absent".) They ought to like getting off their asses and doing something productive.

You'd think... But all they want to do is enrich themselves... Few, I mean few, are their for their constituents... If they are the are definitely not a Democrat... It's funny how the Democrats went for the party of the working class to the party of the Elites and ruling class.

Remember when Democrats wanted socialized health care? This is how
    they'll achieve it. And once health care is socialized, they ain't gonna stop there.

They're not going to stop until the republic is destroyed... Canada's heath care, though socialized, is not made at the federal level. Each Province is responsible for the funding and administration of each of their own health care. I recall Barry asking Harper, the Prime Minister at the time, about Socialized medicine.... Barry was trying to pass Barry-Care at the time... Harper said... I don't know... The Provinces deal with health care, that is not a federal concern.

HAHAHA... I still LOL thinking about Harper's response and Barry's reaction to that response... Not a FEDERAL issue... The problem with Democrats they think everything is a Federal issue.

I share your suspicion. I also suspect that the national debt will play
    a role in giving the ruling power of this country to China.

"I need a Trump!"

We need Trump to restore us back to the Republic we once were...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... My tagline could eat your tagline for breakfast

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 10 08:34:08 2024
    You'd think... But all they want to do is enrich themselves... Few, I mean few are their for their constituents... If they are the are definitely not a Democrat... It's funny how the Democrats went for the party of the working class to the party of the Elites and ruling class.

I forget now, was it the democrats or republicans that did tax cuts for the wealthy.

Oh right, it was the republicans under Trump and other presidents!

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wed Jan 10 09:31:34 2024
    On 10 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

(For those who don't follow this: The U.S. has a fiat currency backed by only the U.S. We left the gold standard a long time ago. BRICS is
    backed by gold.)

Maybe the pain from the melt down of the US currency will return it back to something normal... or at least what it use to be. There is literally trillions of dollars out there that will be coming back to the Feds... unused.. because of how we squandered all that good will.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Condense soup, not books!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Wed Jan 10 09:38:24 2024
    On 10 Jan 2024, Mike Powell said the following...

I believe that leaving the gold standard is one source of many of our current financial (and other) issues. The money is now only worth as
    much as others perceive it to be.

For exactly this reason.... Elites can print money and do what ever they want... Before they could only print money for the hard assets they had...

Now instead of raising taxes to fund endless wars and give all the Tax-payers funds to the elites and ruling class... Where the Big-Guy gets 10%... They just turn on the printing press.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Error 3032 - Recursion error. See error 3032.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Wed Jan 10 10:00:44 2024
    On 10 Jan 2024, Alan Ianson said the following...

I forget now, was it the democrats or republicans that did tax cuts for the wealthy.

Trumps tax cuts were across the board for everyone. Trump's tax cuts were felt more from the working class. The economic boom created by Trump's policies was felt from the bottom up...

This is why people are leaving the Democrat party... In record numbers i might add... Because the Democrats, currently, represent the Elites and not the working class... Whereas the Republicans, under Trump with his America 1st policies, represents the working class.

https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/584190-irs-data-prove-trump-tax-cuts-benefi ted-middle-working-class-americans-most/

https://news.yahoo.com/irs-data-prove-trump-tax-130007569.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-tax-cuts-working-middle-class-rich-wealthy-1 1663018174

I could be here all day sending links disproving your claims...

You can't tax the crap out of people... Money has legs and the wealthy, people who create jobs and opportunities, just move to where it doesn't cost soooooooooo much to make.

For example... NY is learning the hard way... Shean Hannity just moved to Florida where there is no state income tax... Saving himself 100's of thousands if not millions dollars in his annual tax bill... He's not the only Fox host to do to do this... Steve Doocey, fox and friends co-host, has been doing this for a few years now...

The problem with repressive tax laws... even for the wealthy... Is that wealthy just picks itself up ands leaves... and takes its opportunities with it... BUT if you are working class you are stuck... To where you job is, where your house is... Where your family is... Kids school... Your church and whatnot... Stuck!!!! It's okay if you like in FREE state of Florida... But could you imagine if you were stuck in a Democrat hell hole like New York, California... or Chicago??

Thank God there is someone out there fighting for the working class...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 10 10:09:22 2024

Trumps tax cuts were across the board for everyone. Trump's tax cuts were felt more from the working class. The economic boom created by Trump's policies was felt from the bottom up...

Economic boom is right. ;)

It was the top 1% who benefited most from Trump's tax cuts.

This is why people are leaving the Democrat party... In record numbers i might add...

Where do you get this from?

Because the Democrats, currently, represent the Elites and not the working class... Whereas the Republicans, under Trump with his America 1st policies, represents the working class.

Donald Trump represents Donald Trump.

The GOP today is much the same.

The GOP does not care about the border. They won't do anything today around the border because they fear it would help Joe Biden.

Is that so. :)

You can't tax the crap out of people... Money has legs and the wealthy, people who create jobs and opportunities, just move to where it doesn't cost soooooooooo much to make.

No one is taxing the crap out of people.

For example... NY is learning the hard way... Shean Hannity just moved to Florida where there is no state income tax... Saving himself 100's of thousands if not millions dollars in his annual tax bill... He's not the only Fox host to do to do this... Steve Doocey, fox and friends co-host, has been doing this for a few years now...

Ah, maybe Sean is looking to save a few bucks?

The problem with repressive tax laws... even for the wealthy... Is that wealth just picks itself up ands leaves... and takes its opportunities with it... BUT if you are working class you are stuck... To where you job is, where your house is... Where your family is... Kids school... Your church
    and whatnot... Stuck!!!! It's okay if you like in FREE state of Florida... But could you imagine if you were stuck in a Democrat hell hole like New York, California... or Chicago??

New York and California are far from hell holes. I have no idea what is going on in Chicago.

Thank God there is someone out there fighting for the working class...

Yeah, the democrats! The GOP is fighting with itself.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Wed Jan 10 12:19:36 2024
    On 10 Jan 2024, Alan Ianson said the following...

That is not true... This is why Trump is sooooooooo popular with the working class... because they have a comparison... And there aren't so many people who can say that they are better off under Joe Biden than Donald Trump... The only one's doing well under Joe's policies are the Elites... Working class can't even feed their families.

This is why people are leaving the Democrat party... In record numbers i might add...

Where do you get this from?

#walkaway https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/more-than-1-million-voters-switch-to-gop- raising-alarm-for-democrats

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2022/11/hispanic-voters-fleeing-d mocratic-party/671851

and the list goes on and on...

Trump represents the people... Best economic data ever in the history of the world... Now that people had there taste of Joe Biden... They want what they had a few years go!!!

Ah, maybe Sean is looking to save a few bucks?

Why not... Anyone and everyone would... Florida, among other Republican lead states are great... All of the services you might expect from your governor... and less money!!!

New York and California are far from hell holes. I have no idea what is going on in Chicago.

There's a map you can download... Ron DeSanctimonious brought it up when he was debating Gavin.... and that was a map where all the poop is... so you don't step in any when you visit California...

Thank you Internet for making it easier to visit California

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A Skydiver is taken by the gravity of his situation.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 10 14:25:14 2024

That is not true...

That is the truth. The details are not hard to find.

This is why Trump is sooooooooo popular with the working class... because they have a comparison... And there aren't so many people who can say that they are better off under Joe Biden than Donald Trump... The only
    one's doing well under Joe's policies are the Elites... Working class can't even feed their families.

I'm no biden supporter but the economy is doing well under Biden.

As Donald Trump says the economy just does better under the democrats.

Trump represents the people... Best economic data ever in the history of the world... Now that people had there taste of Joe Biden... They want what they had a few years go!!!

Trump represents the people? Best economic data ever? Give me a break.

There's a map you can download... Ron DeSanctimonious brought it up when he was debating Gavin.... and that was a map where all the poop is... so you don't step in any when you visit California...

Ron DeSantis is the same kind of liar as Donald Trump, he's just not as successful at it as Trump.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Mike Miller@1:154/30.1 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 10 20:45:15 2024

"I need a Trump!"

He definitely wants to restore our government to how it was in a previous era.

Unfortunately that era is around 1750-1775.

He has a lot of similarities to Kings George II and III.

--- AfterShock/Android 1.7.5
    * Origin: South of Heaven - Chaos rampant, an age of distrust (1:154/30.1)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Wed Jan 10 21:05:03 2024
    It's sickening that the money is being borrowed just to waste it. They s
    able to waste whatever surplus funds we come up with, and that's it; no borro

Yea, it's not safe to use a word like that around Democrats.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Wed Jan 10 21:11:44 2024
    If Trump's legal team is successful in proving all of this true, there will be nothing stopping Joe Biden, or Trump, or any other future President, from committing treason and handing us completely over to China. So long as they resign before they can be impeached and
    convicted, or have enough votes in the Senate to avoid conviction, they can do whatever they want.

I understand you not wanting the system to work that way, but I think it already does. Biden's been committing treason for the past 3 years, we know that he'll never be convicted and probably never even tried for it.

Winning the presidency means winning the money and the ultimate hall pass.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 10 21:19:43 2024
    Remember when Democrats wanted socialized health care? This is how they'll achieve it. And once health care is socialized, they ain't go stop there.

They're not going to stop until the republic is destroyed... Canada's heath care, though socialized, is not made at the federal level. Each Province is responsible for the funding and administration of each of their own health care. I recall Barry asking Harper, the Prime Minister at the time, about Socialized medicine.... Barry was trying to pass Barry-Care at the time... Harper said... I don't know... The Provinces deal with health care, that is not a federal concern.

Canadians don't realize how good they've got it. Their federal government still has a few shreds of integrity, unlike the USA. I like how they gave COVID funds to people who could prove that they were affected, unlike the USA.

Canadians would never put up with the crap we're dealing with here, such as 20 million people without background checks.

I bet that the Conservative Party of Canada even takes phone calls and perhaps even answers emails. They'd have an angry mob outside their offices if they didn't. Here in the states, we just let the GOP walk all over us.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Wed Jan 10 21:30:45 2024

New York just took in more than 100,000 people without background checks. Wait until liberal policies infiltrate Canada the way they did here, and you'll find out exactly what a hell hole is.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Wed Jan 10 21:32:03 2024

You've been cheerleading for Biden for the past 3 years. Did the media tell you to stop being a Biden supporter now, after all this time?

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 11 00:22:08 2024
    New York just took in more than 100,000 people without background checks. Wait until liberal policies infiltrate Canada the way they did here, and you'll find out exactly what a hell hole is.

Tell me about your hell hole.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 11 00:24:36 2024

You've been cheerleading for Biden for the past 3 years. Did the media tell you to stop being a Biden supporter now, after all this time?

I haven't been cheerleading for Biden but I have been calling out Donald Trump.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Thu Jan 11 08:06:20 2024

I believe that leaving the gold standard is one source of many of our current financial (and other) issues. The money is now only worth as
    much as others perceive it to be.

If you watch the "Money as Debt" documentary on YouTube, you'll get a better understanding.

IHMO: the reason was the Elitists wanted to manipulate the Dollar for their own benefit - which is hard to do when it's backed by gold.

Of course, there's the "text book" reason. NPR has an interesting article on it. https://www.npr.org/sections/money/2011/04/27/135604828/why-we-left-the-gold-standard

The propaganda there is that leaving the gold standard got us out of the Great Depression. Of course, it was the Elitists messing things up that got us into it in the first place.

... I'd love to, but I'm teaching my ferret to yodel.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 11 08:06:20 2024

Canadians don't realize how good they've got it. Their federal
    government still has a few shreds of integrity,

No, it doesn't. It's just not as overt as the U.S.

Canadians would never put up with the crap we're dealing with here,
    such as 20 million people without background checks.

They don't get a say anymore. Now they are arresting journalists for asking questions. Protest? Get your bank accounts frozen.

Viking to Hagar the Horrible: How are things going?
    Hagar: I can't complain.
    Viking: Oh, that good?
    Hagar: No, I just can't complain. (With Helga standing behind him with rolling pin in hand.)

... My other computer is a Kaypro 4/83.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 11 09:03:52 2024
    On 10 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Canadians don't realize how good they've got it. Their federal
    government still has a few shreds of integrity, unlike the USA. I like
    how they gave COVID funds to people who could prove that they were affected, unlike the USA.

Canadians would never put up with the crap we're dealing with here, such as 20 million people without background checks.

I bet that the Conservative Party of Canada even takes phone calls and perhaps even answers emails. They'd have an angry mob outside their offices if they didn't. Here in the states, we just let the GOP walk all over us.

HAHAHAHAHA... Your wrong on almost every account... There is a conservative leader that shows promise in Canada.... But Canada is broken... maybe worse than the US.

Trudeau has passed laws about what you can and cannot say on line... If you're outside of the government narrative you can go to Jail... There is a Blogger Vivi Frei... Canadian layer who has quite the following has moved to Florida to escape Trudeau's Grasp.... Just the other day an Independent Reporter was arrested for doing his job...

When the RCMP found out that there was video of the event they were forced to let him go...

Canada may have fallen already... We need a populous like Trump to move us away from the globalists agenda.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I have a really good memory, except it's short.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Thu Jan 11 10:06:00 2024
    I believe that leaving the gold standard is one source of many of our current financial (and other) issues. The money is now only worth as much as others perceive it to be.

For exactly this reason.... Elites can print money and do what ever they want.
    Before they could only print money for the hard assets they had...

Now instead of raising taxes to fund endless wars and give all the Tax-payers nds to the elites and ruling class... Where the Big-Guy gets 10%... They just rn on the printing press.

Which shows a lack of foresight on their part, if that is the case, as you
    can only do that so long before your currency becomes worthless and no one
    will accept your freshly printed worthless money.

* SLMR 2.1a * Boss spelled backwards is "double SOB".
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Thu Jan 11 10:20:00 2024
    It's sickening that the money is being borrowed just to waste it. They
    able to waste whatever surplus funds we come up with, and that's it; n
    borro

Yea, it's not safe to use a word like that around Democrats.

In the case of the Military Industrial Complex, it is not safe to assume
    that Republicans (or any politican) are immune. In my lifetime, there have been Republicans who have been just as tied to it as anyone.

* SLMR 2.1a * Artificial intelligence is better than none.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Thu Jan 11 11:29:00 2024
    If Trump's legal team is successful in proving all of this true, there will be nothing stopping Joe Biden, or Trump, or any other future President, from committing treason and handing us completely over to China. So long as they resign before they can be impeached and convicted, or have enough votes in the Senate to avoid conviction, they can do whatever they want.

I understand you not wanting the system to work that way, but I think it alrea
    does. Biden's been committing treason for the past 3 years, we know that he'l
    never be convicted and probably never even tried for it.

Winning the presidency means winning the money and the ultimate hall pass.

It should not. If the immunity case comes out in Trump's favor, it will
    become judicial presendence, at which point your last sentence will become correct. The President will have powers never meant to be given to the
    office by our Founding Fathers.

* SLMR 2.1a * A preposition is what you don't end a sentence with. Um.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Thu Jan 11 11:36:00 2024

Is that so. :)

In his case, you are dealing with someone who is suffereing from PMMODS
    and WDS, so the links shall likely be to talking heads who do not back up
    any of their claims beyond because they say so.

New York and California are far from hell holes. I have no idea what is going
    in Chicago.

I cannot say about New York, but California has issues. If you travel to LA, for example, and only see the airport and the interstates, you might miss
    it. If you get out and travel along the surface streets, you are eventually going to run into large encampments of people, many of whom are not at all careful with how they dispose of their refuse.

That last bit is important as it can lead to some serious public health threats, like the plague.

The areas in question are *mostly* those that tourists would not
    frequent... not bad areas (aside from the encampments) but also not in
    areas like Beverly Hills or Glendale. OTOH, if you go to visit the beach
    or pier at Santa Monica, or the Aquarium/waterfront area at Long Beach,
    the authorities have not done so well at hiding what is going on. I had to watch where I walked in both places.

* SLMR 2.1a * It ain't over, but the fat lady is clearing her throat.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to MIKE MILLER on Thu Jan 11 11:14:00 2024

"I need a Trump!"

He definitely wants to restore our government to how it was in a previous era.

Unfortunately that era is around 1750-1775.

He has a lot of similarities to Kings George II and III.

Indeed. His legal team is arguing that the President should be above the people and have wide-sweeping immunity very similar to that of a King or despot. As we were trying to start a new nation after a bad experience
    living under such a situation, there is no way in Hell that the framers of
    the Constitution meant for that to be the case.

* SLMR 2.1a * Air pollution is a mist demeanor.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Thu Jan 11 11:16:00 2024
    Wait until liberal policies infiltrate Canada the way they did here, and you'll find out exactly what a hell hole is.

They already have. They just have not affected the well-to-do area that Al lives in near as much as, say, Oshawa -- or, as a resident who frequents Micronet calls it, the Nasty Shwa.

* SLMR 2.1a * Hah! If only BELL knew what I was do...+orCo NO CARRIER
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Thu Jan 11 11:22:00 2024
    They don't get a say anymore. Now they are arresting journalists for asking questions. Protest? Get your bank accounts frozen.

If we give our President full immunity, the same things can happen to us
    from here on out. Our President will have the powers of Canada's PM.

* SLMR 2.1a * Software Independent: Won't work with ANY software.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thu Jan 11 15:13:41 2024
    New York just took in more than 100,000 people without background checks Wait until liberal policies infiltrate Canada the way they did here, and you'll find out exactly what a hell hole is.

100,000 people without background checks released into my state. More than 20 million people without background checks released into my
    country, That's not a safe environment. Canadians wouldn't let that crap happen in their country.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thu Jan 11 15:25:39 2024

I feel weird about not knowing the significance of the January 6 protest. The building was attacked, but it's just a building. The media treats the date like it's the 9/11 anniversary.

I had an awesome 2005 Hyundai Tuscon, and the timing belt broke, and the vehicle couldn't be fixed. It was worse than January 6, but I can't even remember the date that it happened.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 11 15:32:28 2024
    Trudeau has passed laws about what you can and cannot say on line... If you're outside of the government narrative you can go to Jail... There
    is a Blogger Vivi Frei... Canadian layer who has quite the following has moved to Florida to escape Trudeau's Grasp.... Just the other day an Independent Reporter was arrested for doing his job...

Isn't it like that here too? Hate speech is only illegal if you do it online (in the states at least.)

Trudeaulini <- That sounds even better than Newsomlini

I have a very conservative blog, and it's hosted on a Canadian server. I hope they don't try to hold me to their dumb new laws.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Thu Jan 11 15:38:26 2024
    Wait until liberal policies infiltrate Canada the way they did here, and you'll find out exactly what a hell hole is.

They already have. They just have not affected the well-to-do area that Al lives in near as much as, say, Oshawa -- or, as a resident who frequents Micronet calls it, the Nasty Shwa.

That explains it! It's probably the same scenario here where I live. It will catch up.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Thu Jan 11 15:31:12 2024
    New York and California are far from hell holes. I have no idea what is going >> in Chicago.

I cannot say about New York, but California has issues. If you travel to LA, for example, and only see the airport and the interstates, you might miss
    it. If you get out and travel along the surface streets, you are eventually going to run into large encampments of people, many of whom are not at all careful with how they dispose of their refuse.

Those are real life issues that cities need to deal with. It happens here in Penticton too.

That does not make New York or California hell holes.

That last bit is important as it can lead to some serious public health threats, like the plague.

Where ever and why ever people are there needs to be some clean up or there will be issues as you say.

The areas in question are *mostly* those that tourists would not
    frequent... not bad areas (aside from the encampments) but also not in
    areas like Beverly Hills or Glendale. OTOH, if you go to visit the beach
    or pier at Santa Monica, or the Aquarium/waterfront area at Long Beach,
    the authorities have not done so well at hiding what is going on. I had to watch where I walked in both places.

When I was young we toured the west coast down to Mexico, we traveled in a truck and camper. We were in Los Angeles and just travelling around randomly and found ourselves in a rather nasty place. It looked like gangland or something. We didn't have any trouble but we decided to get the hell out of there. That was in the 70's.

In spite of that I wouldn't call California a hell hole.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 11 15:44:40 2024

100,000 people without background checks released into my state.

100,000 people released from where/what?

More than 20 million people without background checks released into my country, That's not a safe environment.

20 million people released into your country? What are you saying.

Canadians wouldn't let that crap happen in their country.

Canadians are the same as Americans in this regard. People do immigrate here and we expect them to enter the country legally. We have laws and procedures that need to be followed.

There are many people who seek to immigrate to the US, always has been and probably always will be. The USA is a nation of immigrants. This is not new.

It is up to congress and/or the senate to create and then apply laws around immigration. I think they did that and could/can/will make changes if needed.

There is no crisis at the border. You can change the way immigration works in your country if you want to. That will need all hands on board. The congress, senate, states all need to work together.

If they do that they can get it done.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Thu Jan 11 16:47:52 2024
    On 11 Jan 2024, Mike Powell said the following...

Which shows a lack of foresight on their part, if that is the case, as
    you can only do that so long before your currency becomes worthless and
    no one will accept your freshly printed worthless money.

You made my argument... I didn't intend to mean that they are haphazardly doing this... They are intentionally doing it to destroy the country.

This is all part of their master plan...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Oxymoron: Race walking

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 11 17:22:14 2024
    On 11 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Isn't it like that here too? Hate speech is only illegal if you do it online (in the states at least.)

Trudeaulini <- That sounds even better than Newsomlini

I have a very conservative blog, and it's hosted on a Canadian server. I hope they don't try to hold me to their dumb new laws.

Canadian server?? Are you talking about Rumble?? They moved their HO and where the servers are positioned because of these Canadian Bills on censorship were passed. Had they not moved their HO and servers you might not be able to speak freely on your blog.

It's funny... The free countries are not the ones you'd think. Countries like Romania, and others close to them, didn't buy into this Marxist stuff... because they know what government control looks like...

But all the Flagship "cities on hills" are giving up their freedoms like it was nothing.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If you can't make it good, make it LOOK good. -Bill Gates.

• From Mike Miller@1:154/30.1 to Alan Ianson on Thu Jan 11 18:37:37 2024

More than 20 million people without background checks released into my
    country, That's not a safe environment.

I went through this with him a few weeks ago. He keeps spouting the same giant numbers (although he cut it in half, he started with 40 million), but won't say where he got those numbers from.

There are roughly 45 million people in the USA that were not born here. At least half, if not more, are not from Mexico, Central or South America.

The percentage of foreign born persons in this country hasn't changed much in the last 20 years. (around 14%}

The median age of foreign born persons in the United States is 47, 51% are women.

Their median income is $69,622, which is almost exactly the same as our national average as a whole. 14% live below the poverty line, as opposed to 13%.

--- AfterShock/Android 1.7.5
    * Origin: South of Heaven - Chaos rampant, an age of distrust (1:154/30.1)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Miller on Thu Jan 11 17:16:46 2024

I went through this with him a few weeks ago. He keeps spouting the same giant numbers (although he cut it in half, he started with 40 million), but won't say where he got those numbers from.

Yep, it's all talking points and none of it makes any sense.

There are real issues and things we could be working on to improve but as long as the GOP sticks with all these talking points we won't be able to get to them.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Thu Jan 11 20:36:05 2024

100,000 migrants without background checks, from all over the world.

More than 20 million people without background checks released into my country, That's not a safe environment.

20 million migrants without background checks.

Canadians are the same as Americans in this regard. People do immigrate here and we expect them to enter the country legally. We have laws and procedures that need to be followed.

We don't have those laws and procedures. That's the problem here.

There are many people who seek to immigrate to the US, always has been
    and probably always will be. The USA is a nation of immigrants. This is not new.

Migrants used to have to apply for a visa, and visitors used to need a passport to enter the USA. This is no longer the case, and it's not safe. I'm not a native American; my great-grandparents migrated here, but with visas-in-hand.

It is up to congress and/or the senate to create and then apply laws around immigration. I think they did that and could/can/will make
    changes if needed.

They are dragging their feet, and this has been the case for decades. Trump used executive orders to effectively control migration, but Biden reversed Trump's executive orders in favor of mass-migration, in an effort to increase the population because that's how Democrats can get more seats in congress.

There is no crisis at the border. You can change the way immigration
    works in your country if you want to. That will need all hands on board. The congress, senate, states all need to work together.

Since Biden took office, migrant deaths along the US-Mexico border went from doezens to thousands. Migrant rapes in the Darien Gap went from 0 to more than 500. It's not a crisis if you're getting off on the Fentanyl or on the child sex trafficking, but to warm-blooded human beings, it's a humanitarian crisis.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 11 20:41:31 2024
    I have a very conservative blog, and it's hosted on a Canadian server hope they don't try to hold me to their dumb new laws.

Canadian server?? Are you talking about Rumble?? They moved their HO
    and where the servers are positioned because of these Canadian Bills on censorship were passed. Had they not moved their HO and servers you
    might not be able to speak freely on your blog.

No this is on ovhcloud.com (just a web hosting company.) I got mixed up and I was wrong; it's a Canadian company, but my files are hosted in Virginia.

Realistically, a hosting company probably don't care much about hate speech.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Fri Jan 12 08:07:29 2024

If we give our President full immunity, the same things can happen to
    us from here on out. Our President will have the powers of Canada's
    PM.

That's not what "immunity" means.

... This building is so high, the elevator shows movies.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 12 08:07:29 2024
    IB Joe wrote to Mike Powell <=-

You made my argument... I didn't intend to mean that they are
    haphazardly doing this... They are intentionally doing it to destroy
    the country.

This is all part of their master plan...

I remember an interesting talk about stupidity that I saw not too long ago.

Most stupid people do stupid things because they gain from it. Like the guy who pulls out in front of everyone, making everyone else break, so that they can get on the road (and, of course, if you hit his car, it must be your fault).

But there is a special class of stupid people who do stupid things that hurt themselves too. That's who these Elitists are.

... Sharks don't eat lawyers. Professional courtesy.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Fri Jan 12 11:42:00 2024
    The areas in question are *mostly* those that tourists would not frequent... not bad areas (aside from the encampments) but also not in areas like Beverly Hills or Glendale. OTOH, if you go to visit the beach or pier at Santa Monica, or the Aquarium/waterfront area at Long Beach,

When I was young we toured the west coast down to Mexico, we traveled in a tru
    and camper. We were in Los Angeles and just travelling around randomly and fo
    d ourselves in a rather nasty place. It looked like gangland or something. We dn't have any trouble but we decided to get the hell out of there. That was in
    he 70's.

In spite of that I wouldn't call California a hell hole.

These areas are not what I would call "gangland." One of the areas was industrial (maybe former). The beach/pier at Santa Monica, and the Long
    Beach waterfront are certainly not "gangland," either. The latter was
    really the only place I went where I would say I was a little worried about
    my safety, though, as I was only driving through the large-scale "encampment" areas.

The issue they have going on goes beyond what other towns have. Mine has a
    few homeless people hanging about. If you go out of Los Angeles to the
    North along San Fernando, between LA and Weldon Canyon, you will run into
    miles of old RVs, trailers, and tents parked along the road on the other
    side of the RR tracks. Along Valley Blvd. running West out of LA, you will
    run into a similar, but less populated, situation.

There was one other area... maybe San Bernardino... where there was also a
    very large encampment area but I don't remember for sure where. It is a much bigger problem there than in any large city in this area.

I would not call the whole state a hell hole, either, but it contains its
    fair share of them. Like almost anywhere, I would throw any community
    that houses a lot of their politicians into that category, too. There were some places I went to -- mostly non-man-made places -- that I enjoyed
    seeing and made me glad I went.

* SLMR 2.1a * Mainframe: the biggest PC peripheral you can buy.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Fri Jan 12 11:53:00 2024
    They don't get a say anymore. Now they are arresting journalists for askin
    questions. Protest? Get your bank accounts frozen.

If we give our President full immunity, the same things can happen to
    us from here on out. Our President will have the powers of Canada's
    PM.

That's not what "immunity" means.

If you have been paying attention at all, you would know that this is
    indeed the definition that Trump's legal team is arguing for... that a President can only be held accountable if the Senate doesn't go along with
    it. Which means that, with a MAGA Senate, Trump could indeed get away with whatever Canada's PM currently gets away with and likely not be held accountable.

* SLMR 2.1a * If worst comes to worst, you *CAN* turn most things off.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to MIKE MILLER on Fri Jan 12 11:39:00 2024
    I went through this with him a few weeks ago. He keeps spouting the same giant
    umbers (although he cut it in half, he started with 40 million), but won't say
    here he got those numbers from.

I think he is talking encounter numbers, which can count a single
    individual multiple times and that would meant he actual number of
    individuals is less than the encounter number.

40 million still sounds high.

* SLMR 2.1a * Repartee: An insult wearing a suit and tie.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 12 10:40:03 2024
    On 11 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

No this is on ovhcloud.com (just a web hosting company.) I got mixed up and I was wrong; it's a Canadian company, but my files are hosted in Virginia.

Now the left sees everything that is against their narrative as hate speech... The changes made in Canada were to control these opinions... The reporter that was arrested in Canada was someone who works for an independent company... Rebel News, a thorn in Trudeau's side.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A SQL query walks into a bar and sees two tables. Asks: 'Can I join you?'

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Fri Jan 12 10:42:31 2024
    On 12 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

But there is a special class of stupid people who do stupid things that hurt themselves too. That's who these Elitists are.

I hope they are exposed, to the ones asleep, and retribution is doled out.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A .GIF is worth a thousand .TXT.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 12 14:03:52 2024

Now the left sees everything that is against their narrative as hate speech... The changes made in Canada were to control these opinions...
    The reporter that was arrested in Canada was someone who works for an independent company... Rebel News, a thorn in Trudeau's side.

That's bad. But I'd still rather be a reporter arrested in Canada than be a Ukrainian reporter with a story about Zelenski's mother-in-law (it didn't end well.)

So far in the USA there's an effort to make our kids get sex-change surgery, and there's an effort to get them to recognize "non-binary" pronouns. I think that's bad enough.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 12 17:14:58 2024
    On 12 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

That's bad. But I'd still rather be a reporter arrested in Canada than
    be a Ukrainian reporter with a story about Zelenski's mother-in-law (it didn't end well.)

So far in the USA there's an effort to make our kids get sex-change surgery, and there's an effort to get them to recognize "non-binary" pronouns. I think that's bad enough.

Normal people and people left of center are waking up... Here's a video from the other day... Jessie Watters on Fox News told people that Biden is spending millions in their district.... Then they were told the money was going to be spent on electric chargers for scooters... HAHAHAHA

https://x.com/IBJOE/status/1745962024826466578?s=20

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... No one knows what's next, but everybody does it.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 12 20:03:45 2024
    Normal people and people left of center are waking up... Here's a video from the other day... Jessie Watters on Fox News told people that Biden
    is spending millions in their district.... Then they were told the money was going to be spent on electric chargers for scooters... HAHAHAHA

I like the lie about "clean drinking water for all Americans" and how it turned into "clean drinking water for America's largest cities."

Anyone in my state who's still running water for 60 seconds before drinking
    it, should be waking up. But how dumb are they? That's the big question ;)

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sat Jan 13 10:43:27 2024

I hope they are exposed, to the ones asleep, and retribution is doled
    out.

They are exposed. One undenyable thing that Trump did was rip the curtain away so that we can all see what's going on.

Some people refuse to accept what they can see. But most now understand what's going on and we can see that in many areas now.

... I'm not spoiled...I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sat Jan 13 10:43:27 2024

Now the left sees everything that is against their narrative as hate speech...

Standard practice. Since they can't provide any proof, or a good argument, they settle back on name calling.

... I am not 40, I'm 18 with 22 years experience

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 13 10:43:27 2024

That's bad. But I'd still rather be a reporter arrested in Canada than
    be a Ukrainian reporter with a story about Zelenski's mother-in-law (it didn't end well.)

Ya, but it's only a matter of time before the same thing happens in the Socialist Utopia of Canada.

That's mostly "distraction". Not in that it isn't happening, but it's intended to keep people's attention focused on that instead of other things that the Elitists are doing.

And those kids messed up enough to go with it will be come controllable puppets later in their lives.

... Junk - stuff we throw away. Stuff - junk we keep.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 13 10:43:27 2024

Anyone in my state who's still running water for 60 seconds before drinking it, should be waking up. But how dumb are they? That's the big question ;)

But we still have people who believe that Synder was responsible for the Flint led "crisis".

They ignore the fact that:
    1. The Flint water system was the responsibility of the Flint gov't for literally decades and they failed to update it.
    2. The whole reason Flint had to change water supply was because Detroit was getting out if their Democrat-created mess and would no longer supply water below cost. Plus Flint had so poorly managed their finances that they couldn't afford Detroit water.
    3. Then the gov't of Flint failed to pay for the additive that would have made the water **not** leech lead out of the pipes.

The Elitists can never take responsibility for their bad decisions and always blame the failures on others. And they cultivate constituents who are morons, so the Elitists keep getting elected.

... Love is grand. Divorce is twenty grand.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Jan 13 09:09:28 2024

That's mostly "distraction". Not in that it isn't happening, but it's intended to keep people's attention focused on that instead of other things that the Elitists are doing.

I heard people say "non-binary" before but I never knew what it meant until I looked it up in a dictionary, couldn't find it, then googled it.

But ask any 12 year old, and they know what it means without looking it up. However, ask a 12 year old what we're doing about Democrat scientists making deadly viruses even more deadly, and they're stumped.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jan 13 12:12:09 2024
    On 12 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I like the lie about "clean drinking water for all Americans" and how it turned into "clean drinking water for America's largest cities."

Anyone in my state who's still running water for 60 seconds before drinking it, should be waking up. But how dumb are they? That's the big question ;)

People are waking up... That's why the Democrats are in a panic...

Do you recall the pollster Frank Luntz... A never Trump'er ... Buddies with Kevin McCarthy ... said this the yesterday...

https://x.com/tuxzito12345/status/1745989280181411956?s=20

Relax!!!! eat some popcorn...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... How is it possible to have a civil war?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Jan 13 12:15:14 2024
    On 13 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

They are exposed. One undenyable thing that Trump did was rip the
    curtain away so that we can all see what's going on.

Some people refuse to accept what they can see. But most now understand what's going on and we can see that in many areas now.

Other than from God... I have no idea where he finds the strength or courage to fight this fight. Thank God he's rich to keep up with the Law-Fare costs.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A social life? Where can I download that!?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sat Jan 13 16:21:26 2024
    People are waking up... That's why the Democrats are in a panic...

Do you recall the pollster Frank Luntz... A never Trump'er ... Buddies with Kevin McCarthy ... said this the yesterday...

It's nice to hear that forecast coming from this guy. I'd do anything I could to get Trump back.

Trump can and will fix our country. But who's gonna fix our GOP? We'll be sifting through garbage to find a good candidate after he completes his 2nd term.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jan 14 11:13:01 2024

I heard people say "non-binary" before but I never knew what it meant until I looked it up in a dictionary, couldn't find it, then googled
    it.

Ya, it's hard to find the definition of a made-up term.

But ask any 12 year old, and they know what it means without looking it up. However, ask a 12 year old what we're doing about Democrat
    scientists making deadly viruses even more deadly, and they're stumped.

More evidence of indoctrination, not education, happening in the schools.

... Your boss is thinking about you.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jan 14 13:18:59 2024
    On 13 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

It's nice to hear that forecast coming from this guy. I'd do anything I could to get Trump back.

Trump can and will fix our country. But who's gonna fix our GOP? We'll be sifting through garbage to find a good candidate after he completes his 2nd term.

Lets see who's the VP... There are some others that can fit the bill now.... Vivek, MTG and others. I think the GOP base will have spoken and the party will have to make some changes, the need to conform to a more populous platform.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Shortcut: longest distance between two points

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sun Jan 14 17:05:34 2024
    But ask any 12 year old, and they know what it means without looking up. However, ask a 12 year old what we're doing about Democrat scientists making deadly viruses even more deadly, and they're stumpe

More evidence of indoctrination, not education, happening in the schools.

Liberals might notice this stuff from time to time (unless they're that ignorant) but they would justify it under "I don't question the experts."

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sun Jan 14 17:23:51 2024
    Trump can and will fix our country. But who's gonna fix our GOP? We'l sifting through garbage to find a good candidate after he completes h 2nd term.

Lets see who's the VP... There are some others that can fit the bill now.... Vivek, MTG and others. I think the GOP base will have spoken
    and the party will have to make some changes, the need to conform to a more populous platform.

Trump chose a bad vice president, but he also chose a handful of other bad people for various things. Recruitment is not Trump's specialty.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jan 14 19:17:42 2024
    On 14 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Trump chose a bad vice president, but he also chose a handful of other
    bad people for various things. Recruitment is not Trump's specialty.

Compared to??? Who Joe Biden's VP... or Obama's VP... Pence was Okay until he need BALLS... Trump says this time is going to be different because he knows all the players.

I went down a rabbit hole one time looking up things... and you find out how incestuous DC is... Chris Wray... and all these people they chose to serve these positions had been around sine the beginning of time... They just pick from the same bucket each time they need someone.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Sun Jan 14 21:14:28 2024
    Trump chose a bad vice president, but he also chose a handful of othe bad people for various things. Recruitment is not Trump's specialty.

Compared to??? Who Joe Biden's VP... or Obama's VP... Pence was Okay until he need BALLS... Trump says this time is going to be different because he knows all the players.

Trump's cabinet wasn't that bad, I confused myself for a minute. It's actually just the people he endorses who turn out bad too often.

Biden's cabinet is the worst of all time, but that was intentional. He put liberal extremists in every office. (Except for Vice President, where he used skin color as the most important deciding factor.)

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Jan 15 08:23:47 2024

Liberals might notice this stuff from time to time (unless they're that ignorant) but they would justify it under "I don't question the
    experts."

I learned that any "expert" that didn't like to be questioned wasn't an expert. I think I was 10 at the time. It was an eye opening event for me.

... 50 states, and I had to pick one of confusion...

Trump chose a bad vice president, but he also chose a handful of other
    bad people for various things. Recruitment is not Trump's specialty.

I think that Trump's failure here was not understanding how deep the rot was.

The medical profession, for example, we now know is rotten to the core. They teach the "better living through chemistry" of treating patients and if you buck the Narrative, your medical license gets yanked - and you can't pay your student loans and mortgage.

Like I said, if nothing else, Trump ripped the curtain down and let us see who's actually controlling things.

... Every step you take becomes a twist of fate.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 15 08:23:47 2024

Compared to??? Who Joe Biden's VP... or Obama's VP... Pence was Okay until he need BALLS...

Pence showed us he was a bought-and-paid-for Uniparty member.

It wasn't a question of balls. It was a question of who was paying him more.

Trump says this time is going to be different
    because he knows all the players.

Getting burned is a powerful learning experience.

... AGGHHhhh, 4 AM Already!

Biden's cabinet is the worst of all time, but that was intentional. He
    put liberal extremists in every office. (Except for Vice President,
    where he used skin color as the most important deciding factor.)

Well, ya. They needed people with no brains who wouldn't question what they were told to do.

... Actions are usually right, but the reasons seldom are.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Jan 15 10:00:41 2024
    On 14 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Trump's cabinet wasn't that bad, I confused myself for a minute. It's actually just the people he endorses who turn out bad too often.

Biden's cabinet is the worst of all time, but that was intentional. He
    put liberal extremists in every office. (Except for Vice President,
    where he used skin color as the most important deciding factor.)

Anything is better that a Biden admin... Trump with a few RINOs can start to undue this mess... I'm interested in who's going to take over for 2028... We'll need more than one term to fix things.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... No one knows what's next, but everybody does it.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Mon Jan 15 10:02:19 2024
    On 15 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

Pence showed us he was a bought-and-paid-for Uniparty member.

It wasn't a question of balls. It was a question of who was paying him more.

I'll give you that...

Trump is the only Republican who does this...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A house is a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Mon Jan 15 20:22:02 2024
    Anything is better that a Biden admin... Trump with a few RINOs can
    start to undue this mess... I'm interested in who's going to take over
    for 2028... We'll need more than one term to fix things.

That's all true. And I'm concerned about 2028 also. The GOP still sucks.

I will try contacting them again in the near future, but before I do, I want to be 100% sure that I know who to take which complaints to. There's the RNC, and then there's the NY GOP and "The NY Conservative Party." I don't think any of them answer phone calls or emails.

I think I need to complain about the awful presidential candidates to the RNC, the bad NY gubernatorial candidates to the NY GOP, and then I need to probably report a general complaint about laziness and worthlessness to the NY Conservative Party.

They're all giving me the same hint: that we need a new national conservative party.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Tue Jan 16 07:24:20 2024

Trump is the only Republican who does this...

And is a good tell for who is an Elitist. An Elitist won't recognize his mistakes, blame his failure on others, and make the same mistake again.

Smart people acknowledge their mistakes, learn from them and don't make them again.

I expect Trump to get rid of a large number of gov't "experts" as soon as he gets into office.

... I'd love to, but I'm observing National Apathy Week.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Jan 16 09:06:54 2024
    On 15 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

That's all true. And I'm concerned about 2028 also. The GOP still sucks.

I know that things can be overwhelming, or seem to be. Every 1000 mile journey starts with the first step.

Republican party has changed to a more populous party and is inclusive of the working class. As we speak... There are some die hard Uni-Party people out there. Legacy media working their Mo Jo to try to keep the population on point.

Relax and enjoy each victory... Trump managed to pull off the largest landslide ever in Iowa's history. Next is New Hampshire... where he's projected to win... And apparently he's projected SMOKE Beijing Nikki, AKA Nikki Clinton, in her own state... SMOKE...

I will try contacting them again in the near future, but before I do, I want to be 100% sure that I know who to take which complaints to.
    There's the RNC, and then there's the NY GOP and "The NY Conservative Party." I don't think any of them answer phone calls or emails.

I think I need to complain about the awful presidential candidates to
    the RNC, the bad NY gubernatorial candidates to the NY GOP, and then I need to probably report a general complaint about laziness and worthlessness to the NY Conservative Party.

They're all giving me the same hint: that we need a new national conservative party.

It's not going to be 100% in the near term... Trump has radically changed the party. As it seems that the current Democratic party favors the Elites and Political ruling class... This change was made in my lifetime... They were an anti-war party... now they are pro-war. This includes all old school Democrats... John Kerry is the best example of this... In the 1970's he was at congressional hearings referring to the US as Genghis Khan... and now not a peep...

There will be more minorities leave the Democrat plantation over the next 11 or so months.... AND even more so once Trump gets back in and implements his America First policies.

Relax... Smoke some pot... Enjoy the ride!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A house is a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tue Jan 16 09:11:20 2024
    On 16 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

And is a good tell for who is an Elitist. An Elitist won't recognize his mistakes, blame his failure on others, and make the same mistake again.

Smart people acknowledge their mistakes, learn from them and don't make them again.

I expect Trump to get rid of a large number of gov't "experts" as soon
    as he gets into office.

We don't have to get them to admit anything... The people who have to live with these policies will stop voting these idiots in.

And Trump has said he knows all the players this time... I expect what you say is correct... The FBI and CIA has worked against the American people and that needs to be fixed.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Jan 16 11:15:47 2024
    https://youtu.be/30yJreUGgcM?si=hpBTlIeop0gS5-x2

Doug just dropped this video... You might want to see it... It might help you find peace.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The dog ate my .REP packet

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tue Jan 16 17:50:36 2024
    Republican party has changed to a more populous party and is inclusive
    of the working class. As we speak... There are some die hard Uni-Party people out there. Legacy media working their Mo Jo to try to keep the population on point.

They're just giving us awful candidates for everything though. Trump and DeSantis? That's ok. But they are leaving us hanging with crappy candidates for everything else.

Relax and enjoy each victory... Trump managed to pull off the largest landslide ever in Iowa's history. Next is New Hampshire... where he's projected to win... And apparently he's projected SMOKE Beijing Nikki,
    AKA Nikki Clinton, in her own state... SMOKE...

I was delighted to hear about DeSantis getting 2nd place in the Iowa caucus. It's funny because the elites invested all their money in Haley :)

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Tue Jan 16 17:57:46 2024
    https://youtu.be/30yJreUGgcM?si=hpBTlIeop0gS5-x2

Doug just dropped this video... You might want to see it... It might
    help you find peace.

Joy Reid is despicable, complaining about white Christians. She would be working on a plantation if it weren't for white Christians. Isn't what she's saying considered hate speech?

I like how these leftists ultimately say "Trump is gonna win." They need to keep saying that, every day.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 17 07:44:35 2024

We don't have to get them to admit anything... The people who have to
    live with these policies will stop voting these idiots in.

But most of those people can't think for themselves.

We've seen some promise like Chicago where most of the city dwellers are saying that they are going to stop voting Democrat because of what their "leaders" have done.

But there's still a good amount of people with TDS who blindly believe what their TVs tell them. Like I said, I still see people wearing masks - in their car, alone.

My hope is that these people are a small percentage of the population.

And Trump has said he knows all the players this time... I expect what
    you say is correct... The FBI and CIA has worked against the American people and that needs to be fixed.

Big time. I hope the leaders of those organizations are put up on treason charges.

... We have no solution, but we sure admire the problem.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jan 17 07:44:35 2024

Joy Reid is despicable, complaining about white Christians.

I still don't know why anyone gives her any head time anymore.

Barking dogs command more of my attention then she ever will.

I like how these leftists ultimately say "Trump is gonna win." They
    need to keep saying that, every day.

That's what the Ignorant Elitists do: repeat the Narrative over and over again, as though repeating the lie multiple times will make it true.

... Lots of people make sense, I want to make $$$

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jan 17 09:01:23 2024
    On 16 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

They're just giving us awful candidates for everything though. Trump and DeSantis? That's ok. But they are leaving us hanging with crappy candidates for everything else.

https://youtu.be/WucRLiHQBiU?si=cZkRv_TBxGyKGRBR

Vivek spoke for Trump @ New Hampshire the other day... After Vivek suspended his campaign in Iowa... Listen to Vivek, he's about 2 minutes into the tape.

Tell me Vivek wouldn't be a good VP... I think this... But if Trump has to go with a different minority checklist to keep the woke happy... so be it.

Could you imagine this guy as the Press Secretary... Imagine that... Could you imagine this guy as our UN ambassador... Work with me on this.

Trump needs to switch from primary mode to general election mode.

BTW, I was watching Laura Ingraham last night and she said she was on the ground interviewing people... Laura says... She found that a lot of people voting for Beijing Nikki were Democrats and not Republicans... So... Nikki doesn't have the Republican support she claims/thinks she has.

BTW again... Tucker has released a few videos describing this same thing... Nikki has the same ideas as the Democrats have... Open borders... Endless Wars... So, why replace Joe Biden with a Democrat when you can do this with a Republican that has the exact same agenda... And you don't have to find a way to sand bag Kamala...

The Democrats are trying to get rid of Trump by getting involved in the primary process and Nikki is the Dark Horse.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A Scarf is just an unfinished Afghan

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jan 17 09:17:33 2024
    On 16 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Joy Reid is despicable, complaining about white Christians. She would be working on a plantation if it weren't for white Christians. Isn't what she's saying considered hate speech?

Joy Reid is like having an ungrateful teenager in the house complaining all
    the time... These people don't see what they are doing is wrong... They are a bunch of liars though.

My study at University was in Psychology... Recently, I was reviewing the differences between a Psychopath and Sociopath... People seem to use these 2 terms interchangeably... They are not... But one of the notable features of a Psychopath is that they can LIE with no problems what-so-ever. Not all psychopaths are serial killers... Some take on professions... Though politician or Liberal TV Host weren't mentioned, I believe these should be added to the list...

Joe Biden and Joy Reid are like Baghdad Bob from the Iraq war time... Evidence to the contrary and Baghdad Bob looks right into the camera and says the exact opposite.

I like how these leftists ultimately say "Trump is gonna win." They need to keep saying that, every day.

and you need to keep listening to them.... By the time November rolls around you'll be tired of winning.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Users come in two types: Those who have lost data, and those who will.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wed Jan 17 09:39:22 2024
    On 17 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

But most of those people can't think for themselves.

We've seen some promise like Chicago where most of the city dwellers are saying that they are going to stop voting Democrat because of what their "leaders" have done.

But there's still a good amount of people with TDS who blindly believe what their TVs tell them. Like I said, I still see people wearing masks
    - in their car, alone.

My hope is that these people are a small percentage of the population.

I never minded listening to old-school liberals... Hearing what the other side has to say... not bad... But todays leftist have hijacked the term liberal... and now it meas something completely different.

The Liberals have to fix their issues and re-join the normals and debate world issues.

Big time. I hope the leaders of those organizations are put up on
    treason charges.

Something has to be done... Chris Wray is one of the biggest offenders...

This ideological disease to serve your own interest and not that of your constituents is huge... Take a look at Georgia and the Governor Brian Kemp trying to stop any investigation into Fani Willis... On the surface it doesn't look good... Since this involves tax payer's money you think he'd want to look into things... But because Kemp suffers from TDS he's willing to let things slide.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wed Jan 17 16:20:35 2024

That's what the Ignorant Elitists do: repeat the Narrative over and over again, as though repeating the lie multiple times will make it true.

That only works for people with good intentions. God responds to them. But God won't respond to lefties asking him for help with an evil agenda ;)

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 17 16:32:55 2024
    Could you imagine this guy as the Press Secretary... Imagine that...
    Could you imagine this guy as our UN ambassador... Work with me on this.

He would be a perfect Press Secretary, but he's probably over-qualified for that.

Trump needs to switch from primary mode to general election mode.

Yea, he needs to get with the program and get more people woken up properly.

BTW, I was watching Laura Ingraham last night and she said she was on the ground interviewing people... Laura says... She found that a lot of
    people voting for Beijing Nikki were Democrats and not Republicans... So... Nikki doesn't have the Republican support she claims/thinks she
    has.

The media said that Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn Cofounder) donated $250,000 to Haley's campaign, but he tweeted that he'll "be voting for Biden."

The left prefers Biden, but they're ok with Haley too ;) That don't look good on her.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 17 16:40:57 2024
    My study at University was in Psychology... Recently, I was reviewing the differences between a Psychopath and Sociopath... People seem to use
    these 2 terms interchangeably... They are not... But one of the notable features of a Psychopath is that they can LIE with no problems what-so-ever. Not all psychopaths are serial killers... Some take on professions... Though politician or Liberal TV Host weren't mentioned, I believe these should be added to the list...

Biden is a psychopath whereas he can lie with a straight face, but he's also a sociopath because of all the reckless and dangerous things he's done to us. There must be some cases of hybrid.

I took PSY 101 in college. You must know about classical conditioning. Did you notice the media using it? They used anti-Trump attitudes everywhere. All the negative Trump stuff will make the dogs salivate.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jan 17 17:46:52 2024
    On 17 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Could you imagine this guy as the Press Secretary... Imagine that... Could you imagine this guy as our UN ambassador... Work with me on th

He would be a perfect Press Secretary, but he's probably over-qualified for that.

I know... But Kayleigh McEnany won't be leaving Fox any time soon to rejoin Trump... Kayleigh was the best Press Secretary EVER... You knew you were in trouble if she started to thumb through her binder while you were talking to her.
    :)

Yea, he needs to get with the program and get more people woken up properly.

He needs 270 to win...

The media said that Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn Cofounder) donated $250,000 to Haley's campaign, but he tweeted that he'll "be voting for Biden."

The left prefers Biden, but they're ok with Haley too ;) That don't look good on her.

He's the same guy who paid for the sexual assault lady... E. Jean Carol... She couldn't even prove she met him personally... It was all paid for by Reid Hoffman and I hope it all eventually gets overturned.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Oxymoron: Race walking

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jan 17 17:55:52 2024

Biden is a psychopath whereas he can lie with a straight face, but he's also a sociopath because of all the reckless and dangerous things he's done to us. There must be some cases of hybrid.

The part that blows me away is when Biden tries to recycle that have already been disproved... The media and everyone knows it's a lie... and he recycles it again...

I took PSY 101 in college. You must know about classical conditioning.
    Did you notice the media using it? They used anti-Trump attitudes everywhere. All the negative Trump stuff will make the dogs salivate.

I'm on to them... Funny thing about Behavioralism ... Classical conditioning would fall under here... I went down a few rabbit holes while I was at University.... I thought as humans we were more than just "Stimulus" and "Response" ... and after my journey I came to the conclusion that we are just a product of exactly that... I wished we were deeper... but we're not.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The seminar on time travel will be held two weeks ago

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 17 18:57:27 2024
    I know... But Kayleigh McEnany won't be leaving Fox any time soon to rejoin Trump... Kayleigh was the best Press Secretary EVER... You knew
    you were in trouble if she started to thumb through her binder while you were talking to her.

She was great. Ramaswamy would do even better I bet.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Jan 17 19:03:19 2024
    The part that blows me away is when Biden tries to recycle that have already been disproved... The media and everyone knows it's a lie... and he recycles it again...

In addition to being the most corrupt, he's the most funny president.

I like his "If you take the vaccine then you won't get covid" suggestion. Did anyone ever ask Jen Psaki (press secretary at the time) for clarification of that statement?

I took PSY 101 in college. You must know about classical conditioning Did you notice the media using it? They used anti-Trump attitudes everywhere. All the negative Trump stuff will make the dogs salivate.

I'm on to them... Funny thing about Behavioralism ... Classical conditioning would fall under here... I went down a few rabbit holes
    while I was at University.... I thought as humans we were more than just "Stimulus" and "Response" ... and after my journey I came to the conclusion that we are just a product of exactly that... I wished we
    were deeper... but we're not.

You're right about that! It's the way we all are. Now the Trump campaign needs to analyze that notion, so they can start presenting the right stimuli to the right people.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 18 07:10:57 2024
    Hello Aaron,

Relax and enjoy each victory... Trump managed to pull off the IJ>largest
    landslide ever in Iowa's history. Next is New Hampshire...
    where he's projected to win... And apparently he's projected IJ>SMOKE
    Beijing Nikki, AKA Nikki Clinton, in her own state... IJ>SMOKE...

I was delighted to hear about DeSantis getting 2nd place in the Iowa caucus.
    It's funny because the elites invested all their money in Haley :)

The Iowa caucus - with a total voter turnout of 2.7% - showed
    Donald Trump as the "winner" with roughly half (51%) of that vote,
    and Haley and DeSantis basically getting the other half. That is
    a truly abysmal performance by the former president, nothing to
    be proud of by anybody's calculations.

Half the caucus voters in Iowa wanted somebody other than Donald
    Trump to be their party's nominee. That is the reality. Not fantasy.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Khaybar Khaybar Ya Yahud, Jarsh Muhammad Sauf Ya'ud.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 18 07:50:29 2024

I never minded listening to old-school liberals... Hearing what the
    other side has to say... not bad... But todays leftist have hijacked
    the term liberal... and now it meas something completely different.

That's because the classical liberal is now a right-wing extremist.

Most of the old liberals that I know are very quiet on politics, but when I talk to them, they vote Conservative now.

The Liberals have to fix their issues and re-join the normals and
    debate world issues.

Most of them realize this.

This ideological disease to serve your own interest and not that of
    your constituents is huge...

But it's worse than that. They aren't even serving their own interests.

These people are a special set of stupid in that they do dumb things that hurt everyone, including themselves.

... I may have settled in shipping.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 18 07:50:29 2024

I would argue that Biden **was** a psychopath. Today he's so senile that he can't tell when he's lying.

I would argue that Biden is not a sociopath. He wasn't in his past before he was senile. Today he just does what his handlers tell him.

Now, his handlers, on the other hand, are certainly sociopaths.

... I am the Shopping Cart that nicks at your paint-job.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 18 07:33:51 2024

She was great. Ramaswamy would do even better I bet.

There is a preacher I listen to, he's out of Mississippi, he talks about religion of course, but a couple times a week he does political things...

He reasoned that Vivek, who clearly wasn't going to win, spent $30,000,000.00 of his own money during the election so that Trump would see what he was all about and make him part of the Trump administration... If not VP.

I have argued here in the past that I think Vivek would be a great VP choice... Vivek can be out there spreading the Gospel of America First while Trump is fighting the Deep State and the BS charges. Trump is also fighting the mainstream media, RINOs and Left wing hacks and the Police State!!!

He needs someone smart and vocal

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Running Windows is better than washing them!

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jan 18 07:56:49 2024

In addition to being the most corrupt, he's the most funny president.

I like his "If you take the vaccine then you won't get covid"
    suggestion. Did anyone ever ask Jen Psaki (press secretary at the time) for clarification of that statement?

Sorry... Trump is the funniest... Unless you mean funny as in odd... Then you're right.

You're right about that! It's the way we all are. Now the Trump campaign needs to analyze that notion, so they can start presenting the right stimuli to the right people.

Trump has started his general campaign stuff already... Last night's speech he talked about bringing the party together. He also talked about working with Democrat mayors to clean up the inner cities of crime, and poop if you live in California... :)

You need to look up a recent interview with the CEO of JP Morgan ... His last name is Diamond I think... He's a Democrat... ANYWAY... He laid into the media, CNBC was hosting the interview, and Joe Biden and the Democrats where he said you should stop demonizing 1/2 the population and talking trash about the MAGA movement... He then when though a 1/2 dozen things that Trump was right on... CHI-NA, Immigration, Iran, Endless Wars and so on. What was significant was there was CNBC's reaction... They couldn't counter anything... 1 he was right and 2... They spend every moment trashing Trump and his supporters. He argued that if things don't change all this BS will help and not hurt Trump in the long run.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... My tagline could eat your tagline for breakfast

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thu Jan 18 08:22:06 2024
    On 18 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

That's because the classical liberal is now a right-wing extremist.

Are you calling me a liberal... Those are fighting words... Never mind, I see right-wing extremist... I'm OK now, we're a Big Tent group and we welcome the Classical Liberals with open arms... They just need to keep their Bud Light at the door.

Most of the old liberals that I know are very quiet on politics, but
    when I talk to them, they vote Conservative now.

I have a shirt I wear all the time that says... "Regular Dad trying not to raise Liberals"...

Anyway... I have been trying to tell Aaron of this movement of people left-of-center are having their come to Jesus moments because they are starting to see how sick the Democrats have become.

Most of them realize this.

There is more fighting in the middle east... Thank you Joe Biden... Iran boldly stating that Israel needs to exit Gaza or else... All of this is not good... Trump will have his work cut out when he gets back into office.

But it's worse than that. They aren't even serving their own interests.

These people are a special set of stupid in that they do dumb things
    that hurt everyone, including themselves.

I hear you... But I think this is calculated and they just have no idea what the ramifications are... They bought in on the utopia side of things and they/them did not even consider the downside.

Paraphrasing Malcolm X... The biggest threat to Blacks and or Mankind is the Liberals...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... What do you mean, QWK? It took me over an hour to read!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 18 18:58:25 2024
    I have argued here in the past that I think Vivek would be a great VP choice... Vivek can be out there spreading the Gospel of America First while Trump is fighting the Deep State and the BS charges. Trump is
    also fighting the mainstream media, RINOs and Left wing hacks and the Police State!!!

He's a Johnny Come Lately though. Where has he been? If he don't become president (Ramaswamy) then he should run for congress or senate.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Thu Jan 18 19:05:04 2024
    You need to look up a recent interview with the CEO of JP Morgan ... His last name is Diamond I think... He's a Democrat... ANYWAY... He laid
    into the media, CNBC was hosting the interview, and Joe Biden and the Democrats where he said you should stop demonizing 1/2 the population
    and talking trash about the MAGA movement... He then when though a 1/2 dozen things that Trump was right on... CHI-NA, Immigration, Iran,
    Endless Wars and so on. What was significant was there was CNBC's reaction... They couldn't counter anything... 1 he was right and 2...
    They spend every moment trashing Trump and his supporters. He argued
    that if things don't change all this BS will help and not hurt Trump in the long run.

The elites who power the Joe Biden regime already invested a lot of money in Biden, and they already got what they want; millions of undocumented migrants who endured hell to get here, who can be given voting rights later (guaranteed Democrats.)

And the covid lab has already been cleaned, sanitized, and burned down. And trillions of dollars are already being funneled around. So their work is done for now I bet; the elites don't need to invest in Biden 2024 like they did in Biden 2020, because man, that had to have been expensive.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 19 07:37:51 2024

Anyway... I have been trying to tell Aaron of this movement of people left-of-center are having their come to Jesus moments because they are starting to see how sick the Democrats have become.

And that was my point about classical liberals are now right-wing extremists.

The Ignorant Elitists have pushed the line of what is "right wing" so far to the left, that there are basically the people who have TDS and everyone else.

The old terms of "liberal" and "conservative" don't mean the same things today.

By today's definition, JFK would be a conservative.

There is more fighting in the middle east... Thank you Joe Biden...
    Iran boldly stating that Israel needs to exit Gaza or else... All of
    this is not good... Trump will have his work cut out when he gets back into office.

That's the idea at this point: Mess things up so bad that it takes the next guy more than 1 term to straighten it out. Then when he runs again, the Media cry "But he didn't do anything for us in the last 4 years!"

Same game plan that the Elitists have been using for decades.

I hear you... But I think this is calculated and they just have no idea what the ramifications are... They bought in on the utopia side of
    things and they/them did not even consider the downside.

These are the same class of people who think that products magically appear at the store and electricity magically comes out the socket.

They are morons.

Paraphrasing Malcolm X... The biggest threat to Blacks and or Mankind
    is the Liberals...

Thomas Sowell has echoed that as well.

... Unfortunately, Wife 1.0 is not upgradable

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 19 06:41:34 2024
    On 18 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

He's a Johnny Come Lately though. Where has he been? If he don't become president (Ramaswamy) then he should run for congress or senate.

I do think Vivek will be needed during the campaign... I do think Vivek is one of the best political communicator of our time.

While Trump is in court and may not be able to stump they'll need someone they can send in... And they have people to choose from!!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... 640K ought to be enough for anybody. -Bill Gates, 1981.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 19 07:06:30 2024
    On 18 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

The elites who power the Joe Biden regime already invested a lot of
    money in Biden, and they already got what they want; millions of undocumented migrants who endured hell to get here, who can be given voting rights later (guaranteed Democrats.)

And the covid lab has already been cleaned, sanitized, and burned down. And trillions of dollars are already being funneled around. So their
    work is done for now I bet; the elites don't need to invest in Biden
    2024 like they did in Biden 2020, because man, that had to have been expensive.

I'm not disagreeing with what you said... Nothing is guaranteed... The citizens, yes we the people, will have something to say about it.

Relax, there is a process and it has to play out. I think we are at or near the end of the US greatness... With individual rights being paramount...

I have come to believe that we needed to experience a term of Biden to wake more people up. The elitist may have won and things maybe over... But I'm hoping beyond hope that Trump will win and fix things.

Trump will need help... It may be a Motley Crew, either way, he'll need your full throated support!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Real Programmers balance their checkbooks in hex

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Fri Jan 19 07:20:40 2024
    On 19 Jan 2024, Ron L. said the following...

And that was my point about classical liberals are now right-wing extremists.

WTF, does that make me then...

The Ignorant Elitists have pushed the line of what is "right wing" so
    far to the left, that there are basically the people who have TDS and everyone else.

The old terms of "liberal" and "conservative" don't mean the same things today.

By today's definition, JFK would be a conservative.

They may think this... I think there is a sleeping bear that is waking up!!!

That's the idea at this point: Mess things up so bad that it takes the next guy more than 1 term to straighten it out. Then when he runs
    again, the Media cry "But he didn't do anything for us in the last 4 years!"

Same game plan that the Elitists have been using for decades.

I know the game they've been playing... Maybe the US needs to fail, like Rome, maybe we've been too ungrateful for when we've had. I'm sad about this for my children and grandchildren... For me... I'm old and my days are numbered on this planet.

I'll do what I can in the interim...

God help us!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I don't have the time for a hobby. I have a computer.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 19 10:35:25 2024
    He's a Johnny Come Lately though. Where has he been? If he don't beco president (Ramaswamy) then he should run for congress or senate.

I do think Vivek will be needed during the campaign... I do think Vivek is one of the best political communicator of our time.

While Trump is in court and may not be able to stump they'll need
    someone they can send in... And they have people to choose from!!!!

Trump does need someone who can help him keep tabs on things.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Fri Jan 19 10:47:25 2024
    I have come to believe that we needed to experience a term of Biden to wake more people up. The elitist may have won and things maybe over... But I'm hoping beyond hope that Trump will win and fix things.

There is a lot of nasty stuff that hasn't come to light yet. We haven't seen inflation get out of control yet because Democrats are WEF buddies with the CEOs of all major corporations. And we haven't seen the migrant crisis get out of control yet because they're hiding them in the big cities. Plus I see the gas prices awkwardly trickling down.

After the election, the corporations can gouge prices, the migrants can be kicked out of their hotels, and the gas prices can go back to $4 a gallon.

And it won't matter who's president (for those things to happen.)

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 19 11:32:09 2024
    On 19 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Trump does need someone who can help him keep tabs on things.

Absolutely... and a great team is starting to form...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... System halted - Press all keys at once to continue

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jan 19 11:43:05 2024
    On 19 Jan 2024, Aaron Thomas said the following...

There is a lot of nasty stuff that hasn't come to light yet. We haven't seen inflation get out of control yet because Democrats are WEF buddies with the CEOs of all major corporations. And we haven't seen the migrant crisis get out of control yet because they're hiding them in the big cities. Plus I see the gas prices awkwardly trickling down.

After the election, the corporations can gouge prices, the migrants can
    be kicked out of their hotels, and the gas prices can go back to $4 a gallon.

And it won't matter who's president (for those things to happen.)

Fuel is a worldwide commodity... After Trump's in office and he starts to "Drill Baby Drill" and floods the system with oil gas prices will decline.

After he closes the border and returns all of the old immigration policies things will get better.

Relax... He's our last best hope to returning things back to normal...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I know a good tagline when I steal one!