• Misleading Headlines

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Tue Dec 19 10:13:38 2023
    I hate Fox News, but once in a while, I admit, I still browse their site.

I found this headline today:

"Israel takes out Hamas money man who funneled millions to terrorist group"

Based on that description, doesn't it sound like they're talking about Joe Biden? But nah, it was a different terrorist.

Someone at Fox News has really developed the art of brainwashing conservatives. It's an American news company, geared towards conservatives, but they do an awful lot of globalist propaganda. The really, really want us to fixate on the Israel situation. They want us to read all about it, what Netanyahu had for breakfast, how many turds came out, etc.

They're doing this because they don't want it to come as a shock when Biden finally wires the cash to the Israeli "big guy," so they're prepping us.

"Oh, 8 billion dollars for Netanyahu? Sounds about right after everything I've been reading over the past few months." <- That's the thought process they want us to have.

It's not working on me. Is anyone else eager to get that money over there as quickly as humanly possible? Because man, sure sounds like they need tons and tons of American taxpayer money. Not sure why, but man, it sure sounds like they need it ;)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Dec 20 08:17:47 2023
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

Someone at Fox News has really developed the art of brainwashing conservatives.

It became appearant that Fox News was Soros controlled a long time ago.

Now they are just Controlled Opposition spreading distraction.

... You are confused; but this is your normal state.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wed Dec 20 13:08:24 2023
    Someone at Fox News has really developed the art of brainwashing conservatives.

It became appearant that Fox News was Soros controlled a long time ago.

I was under their spell back around 2016.

Now they are just Controlled Opposition spreading distraction.

It's worth noting for other readers: It's not just Fox News; there is NO SUCH THING as a media company, TV channel, or radio station that truly supports traditional American values.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)