• McCarthy Out!!!

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Wed Dec 6 12:02:21 2023
    Kevin, the little bitch, says he's finished by the end of the year... That means The commie that runs California will pick his replacement ... We've lost 2 Republican House members so far... Though the NJ Democrat that's been caught in scandal after scandal and is in possession of gold bars that can be traced to a robbery and has DNA on it from the Chinese national who gave it to him as a bribe.... Or Shifty Schiff remains in office... never mind the lies he said to the American people about Trump.... He doesn't even live in the State he represents... and has made improper filings that could lead to Jail time...

McCarthy is showing his true colors... He could have honored the deal he struck to be Speaker... like a man... Not cry about it like a little bitch... But Noooo... He wants to step down months prior costing the Republicans one more seat.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to IB Joe on Wed Dec 6 13:05:47 2023
    McCarthy is showing his true colors... He could have honored the deal he

With him no longer being speaker, the Democrats can no longer pay him to protect Biden, to leave the border open, or do do much of anything.

What they CAN still pay him to do, is to leave congress.

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Dec 6 13:10:17 2023
    On 06 Dec 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

McCarthy is showing his true colors... He could have honored the deal

With him no longer being speaker, the Democrats can no longer pay him to protect Biden, to leave the border open, or do do much of anything.

What they CAN still pay him to do, is to leave congress.

And he's doing so by the end of the year. I know he's a RINO... we still have the majority... but we lost 2 in the same month...

We just have to make it 11 more months...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Computers all wait at the same speed!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Thu Dec 7 07:45:09 2023
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

McCarthy is showing his true colors... He could have honored the deal
    he struck to be Speaker... like a man... Not cry about it like a little bitch... But Noooo... He wants to step down months prior costing the Republicans one more seat.

Personally, I feel that many of these who are "leaving" politics know that they have enough skeletons in their closet to be put in prison when Trump wins the next election.

They want to take their ill-gotten gains and quietly leave the country to somewhere they can hide out.

... World Ends at 3pm; Film at 5 on WLKY Early News....
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Thu Dec 7 09:28:00 2023
    Kevin, the little bitch, says he's finished by the end of the year... That mean
    The commie that runs California will pick his replacement ... We've lost 2 Re
    ublican House members so far...

I believe that both losses are self-inflicted by the Republicans. They
    could have waited to get rid of Santos in NY at the next election. He was pretty much a lame duck.

There was a lot of talk before his ousting of "maybe McCarthy will quit"
    and "who cares 'cause he's a RINO" before he actually got ousted, so I am surprised that anyone is (1) surprised that he is stepping down, and (2) is
    now acting upset about it.

Though the NJ Democrat that's been caught in sca
    ndal after scandal and is in possession of gold bars that can be traced to a r
    bery and has DNA on it from the Chinese national who gave it to him as a bribe

Who is that? I have not heard of that one.

.. Or Shifty Schiff remains in office... never mind the lies he said to the Am
    ican people about Trump.... He doesn't even live in the State he represents...
    nd has made improper filings that could lead to Jail time...

Schiff doesn't live in California? Where does he live?

McCarthy is showing his true colors... He could have honored the deal he struc
    to be Speaker... like a man... Not cry about it like a little bitch... But Noo
    ... He wants to step down months prior costing the Republicans one more seat.

As I said, there were many that were not concerned at all that he might
    step down back when they wanted him ousted. If they were in that camp
    then, they also should not be crying now.

* SLMR 2.1a * Yes, you're right. Unfortunately, I don't really care.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Thu Dec 7 09:24:02 2023
    On 07 Dec 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

I believe that both losses are self-inflicted by the Republicans. They could have waited to get rid of Santos in NY at the next election. He
    was pretty much a lame duck.

There was a lot of talk before his ousting of "maybe McCarthy will quit" and "who cares 'cause he's a RINO" before he actually got ousted, so I am surprised that anyone is (1) surprised that he is stepping down, and (2) is now acting upset about it.

Santos was one of the least corrupt politician in DC. When he was caught in a lie he said it was a lie. Joe Biden still claims that he wasn't involved in his families corruption business. "Normal" legal experts have said they have convicted on less and that the Republicans investigating the Biden Crime Family have a great prima facie case and if the facts thus far were presented to a jury they would convicted.

This is a bad president... Now we can kick people out of congress with a majority vote... The House is where you get elected by the people and you're to represent those people... Now the house has set a president whereby they can undo a duly elected representative.

There are several politicians, on both sides, Bob Menendez acually charged with a crime not so long ago... caught again cuz he didn't learn. DNA placing on gold bars showing who gave him the bribe... and we just learned that the gold bars can be traced back to a robbery... and he's still there... Nancy Pelosi, et al., with their insider trading... 10s of millions of dollars in trading after our politicians briefed on Jerusalem... Nikki Haley cashing in on her political experiences to make millions herself.

Our politicians are corrupt and DC is sick and needs an enema to cleans itself.

Though the NJ Democrat that's been caught in sca
    ndal after scandal and is in possession of gold bars that can be traced r
    bery and has DNA on it from the Chinese national who gave it to him as a bribe

Who is that? I have not heard of that one.

Google it... DNA on it and just the other day the gold bars traced back to a robbery. He's in possession of stolen goods... He'll have some explaining...

NBC Story... Finger prints and DNA...

"Nearly half a million dollars in cash was found stuffed inside envelopes and stashed inside the pockets of clothing hanging in the closets of the Menendez's home in Englewood Cliffs, including a big roll of bills in a jacket from the Congressional Hispanic Caucus with Menendez's name on it.

Fingerprints belonging to the driver of co-defendant Fred Daibes were found on at least one of the envelopes, as well as his DNA and his return address, prosecutors said. "Thank you," Nadine Menendez texted Daibes around Jan. 24, 2022, according to the indictment. Christmas in January."

Local New York NEWS on stolen gold...

"Each gold bar has its own serial number," Daibes said to investigators in a 2014 transcript made by prosecutors and police who recovered and returned to Daibes the stolen valuables. "They are all stamped you'll never see two stamped the same way."

A decade later, the FBI said four of the gold bars with unique serial numbers had come into the possession of Sen. Menendez and his wife, Nadine. Two bars were found during the FBI's search of their Englewood Cliffs home, while an indictment stated that Nadine Menendez gave the other two other gold bars to a jeweler to sell, but photos of those two bars were recovered.

Bob is still in office.... Interesting

No... in Maryland and he has a condo in California and he lied on a Mortgage loan about what his primary address was to get a better rate... So... most go to jail for that... He'll get a get a raise and a better position in congress because he carries the water for the Democrats so nicely.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cnn-rocks-adam-schiff-with-report-on-wh ere-he-actually-lives-it-s-not-california/ar-AA1jkA0L

As I said, there were many that were not concerned at all that he might step down back when they wanted him ousted. If they were in that camp then, they also should not be crying now.

If McCarthy had his feelings hurt he could have said he wasn't going to seek re-election... BUT No... he had to act like a baby. I'm glad he's going. The guy who replaces him will be a Democrat and not a RINO and we won't have our hopes and dreams dashed.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Fri Dec 8 09:17:00 2023
    This is a bad president... Now we can kick people out of congress with a majori
    y vote... The House is where you get elected by the people and you're to repre
    ent those people... Now the house has set a president whereby they can undo a d
    ly elected representative.

I agree it sets a bad precedence. Santos was going to be pretty much a
    lame duck come the next election. They should have just let it alone, but
    he got too much bad press I guess.

There are several politicians, on both sides, Bob Menendez acually charged with
    a crime not so long ago... caught again cuz he didn't learn. DNA placing on go
    d bars showing who gave him the bribe... and we just learned that the gold bars
    can be traced back to a robbery... and he's still there... Nancy Pelosi, et al.
    with their insider trading... 10s of millions of dollars in trading after our
    oliticians briefed on Jerusalem...

Menendez is the one I had not heard of. Thanks for including the articles.
    That one is a real head-scratcher. I guess NJ is tied up enough with the
    mob that maybe voters (or fixers) up there just don't care?

I am aware of Pelosi's doings. Congresspeople should be restricted from
    being able to use insider info for trading since the rest of us are but
    somehow they get away with it. :(

No... in Maryland and he has a condo in California and he lied on a Mortgage l
    n about what his primary address was to get a better rate... So... most go to
    ail for that... He'll get a get a raise and a better position in congress beca
    e he carries the water for the Democrats so nicely.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/cnn-rocks-adam-schiff-with-report-on-w
    ere-he-actually-lives-it-s-not-california/ar-AA1jkA0L

Sounds like Al Gore several years ago. Representing Tennessee because he
    still had a house there while living full time in the DC area.

As I said, there were many that were not concerned at all that he might step down back when they wanted him ousted. If they were in that camp then, they also should not be crying now.

If McCarthy had his feelings hurt he could have said he wasn't going to seek r
    election... BUT No... he had to act like a baby. I'm glad he's going. The gu
    who replaces him will be a Democrat and not a RINO and we won't have our hopes
    nd dreams dashed.

Like I said, at the time he was being RINO-hunted, it was mentioned that he might just step down, leaving a seat open for Democrats, and RINO-hunters
    said they didn't care. So there should be no surprises here.

* SLMR 2.1a * He who laughs last...had to have it explained.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Fri Dec 8 09:21:38 2023
    On 08 Dec 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

I agree it sets a bad precedence. Santos was going to be pretty much a lame duck come the next election. They should have just let it alone,
    but he got too much bad press I guess.

I think the Democrats are up to something... playing the long-game... Once they have the president in 2023 of ousting members based on a vote... sometime in the future when they have the majority they'll oust people out they don't like. Look at what the Democrats did to MTG when she first got to office... and had done nothing wrong... the took her off comities... Could you imagine if Pelosi had this option available to her.... I know the Republicans blocked Schiff, a known liar, from getting a gig with comities that involve national security...

Stay tuned.... cuz I think the Democrats will have some fun with this newly found feature.

Menendez is the one I had not heard of. Thanks for including the articles. That one is a real head-scratcher. I guess NJ is tied up enough with the mob that maybe voters (or fixers) up there just don't care?

I'm not sure if it's a NJ thing... OR... a US Politician thing. Like Nikki Haley AKA Nikki Clinton... I'm not sure if there is an honest politician out there just wanting to serve the people any more.

I am aware of Pelosi's doings. Congresspeople should be restricted from being able to use insider info for trading since the rest of us are but somehow they get away with it. :(

The laws for regular folks doing insider trading are sever... They should be amplified for those who hold office or work for the government and are privy to sensitive information.

Recall Martha Stewart went to jail for lying about not using inside information on trades.... She didn't do insider trading... BUT she was caught in a lie and went to jail for that. What saved her company was the fact it wasn't a public company... it was privately held... if it were a publicly traded company she would have had to step-down from running her own company. Our elected officials are crooked ....

Sounds like Al Gore several years ago. Representing Tennessee because he still had a house there while living full time in the DC area.

Liz Cheney was accused of the same... Lived close to DC while maintaining a small apartment in Wyoming that she used every so often when she had to talk with the peasants... Her loss in the last election was monumental...

Like I said, at the time he was being RINO-hunted, it was mentioned that he might just step down, leaving a seat open for Democrats, and RINO-hunters said they didn't care. So there should be no surprises
    here.

McCarthy was exposed... And would rather see America suffer because he couldn't keep his word. All the RINOs are mad at him because he was kicked out and they put in a true conservative... A true Republican trying to do the people's work!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... That's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sat Dec 9 07:15:11 2023
    IB Joe wrote to Mike Powell <=-

I think the Democrats are up to something... playing the long-game...
    Once they have the president in 2023 of ousting members based on a
    vote... sometime in the future when they have the majority they'll oust people out they don't like.

There was no precident there. That's been in the rules for a long, long time. It's only recently that someone overtly did something that the rules could be used against him.

In the case of Santos, he blantently lied and got caught. Somehow that impingeson the honor of group of people who lie all the time and get caught. But anyway... The rules say he can be expelled over that.

Look at what the Democrats did to MTG when
    she first got to office... and had done nothing wrong... the took her
    off comities...

But that's in the rules too. It's ethically wrong, but it's not against the rules.

The laws for regular folks doing insider trading are sever... They
    should be amplified for those who hold office or work for the
    government and are privy to sensitive information.

Rules for thee, but not for me. Our Two-Tiered System Of Justice is on display for all to see.

Liz Cheney was accused of the same... Lived close to DC while
    maintaining a small apartment in Wyoming that she used every so often
    when she had to talk with the peasants... Her loss in the last election was monumental...

She was probably mad because she signed a long term lease on the apartment.

... Do radioactive cats have eighteen half-lives?
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)