• Alternative to the usual MAGA crap

From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to All on Fri Dec 1 05:49:47 2023
    Here's a thought. Does any of you brainwashed MAGA idiots ever spend some time listening to music? I mean, other than what your usual media feed you.

Try for instance to search for Jambalaya on YT.

If you are lucky, you'll hit Queen Ida, but scroll down and you may find Lee Benoit. Anyhow, this is real music, not the synthetic shit the industry is feeding you, and taking money from you for their scantily clad girls, with their computer managed voices.

CCR for ever!

--
    Conning people is easy. You just need to overcome their intelligence. But convincing people they've been conned is much harder. You need to overcome their pride.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Björn Felten on Fri Dec 1 06:40:32 2023
    Here's a thought. Does any of you brainwashed MAGA idiots ever spend
    some time listening to music? I mean, other than what your usual media feed you.

Youtube is part of the problem. It's a brainwashing device, owned by globalists.

All the musicians in the USA (except for Christian and/or Country musicians) are propagating globalism, transgenderism, antisemtism, and several other horrible isms through their schitie music.

I only listen to music that invokes God, and that eliminates 99% of the music industry. If you're referring to "Jambalaya" the song by Hank Williams, then nevermind what I said.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Björn Felten on Sat Dec 2 09:23:59 2023
    On 01 Dec 2023, Bj”rn Felten said the following...

some time listening to music? I mean, other than what your usual media feed you.
    I have been w/ Amazon Premium Music, but w/ the costs going up.
    I have switched a few months ago to Spotify. It's really great, there is no hesitation starting my selections, it's immediate, which makes it awesome.
    As far as my music choices go they largely consist of the 80's including
    Abba to Warren Zevon. A few others that I listen to is Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Kiss and Murray Gold (from Doctor Who fame) and I gotta have CCR in my play-list.

What I use to listen with.
    Headphones while at office Razer Kraken Pro v3
    Which serves two purposes, Headphones allow me to drown out the women-locker-room talk from the other side of the cubical while working at the
    office. Superior sound quality from these headphones.

.÷______ ÚÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ» ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
    _[]_³³Äij³ ³TROY³ ³HUB³ ³ Fidonet ³ ³FSX Net³ ºT R U M Pº ³Another Message³
    { NET 267 ³ ³ NY ³ ³800³ ³1:267/150³ ³21:1/127³ º 2 0 2 4 º ³ by Gregory ³ / 00ÄÄÄÄ00'Ù¨À0ÄÄ0Ù¨À0Ä0Ù¨ÀÄ00ÄÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÀÄ00ÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÈÍ00ÍÍÍ00ͼ¨ÀÄÄÄ00ÄÄÄÄÄÄ00ÄÄÙ

... Some people have no idea what they're doing, and are really good at it!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Ward Dossche@2:292/854 to Gregory Deyss on Sun Dec 3 10:16:05 2023
    As far as my music choices go they largely consist of the 80's including Abba to Warren Zevon. A few others that I listen to is Ozzy, Iron Maiden, Kiss and Murray Gold (from Doctor Who fame) and I gotta have CCR in my play-list.

I laughingly once said that my music education stopped somewhere after 'Hotel California' ... meaning none of today's stuff gets my attention.

Saw the Eagles live 3x, McCartney, CCR, Queen with Bohemian Rhapsody (the real Queen), Chicago (the real Chicago), Clapton 4x ... the 70-ies ad 80-ies are wonderful, after that the labels, studios and technology took over.

I've learned from the roadies that Beyonce for example can't really sing but her voice is synthezid by computer, even live ... so her you have hundreds of excellent performers who can't get a gig but Beyonce makes millions by ... singing ... into a computer. Tyler-Swift? ?? ,,, My daughter booked $500 tickets and a 2hr plane flight to go see someone perform in a bathing suit ...

No, thank you ...

\%/@rd

--- DB4 - 20230201
    * Origin: Many Glacier - Preserve / Protect / Conserve (2:292/854)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Sun Dec 3 13:46:12 2023
    Hello Bj”rn,

Here's a thought.

A penny for your thoughts. But first a teaser. For free.

Does any of you brainwashed MAGA idiots ever spend some time listening to music?

Orange Jesus has given many concerts (he calls them rallies).
    But only his kids have heard him sing. In the shower. It is a
    sound that nobody in their right mind would ever want to hear.

I mean, other than what your usual media feed you.

There is a reason why The Kennedy Center has never invited
    Orange Jesus to perform on stage.

Jambalaya is orange, in both the seafood version as well
    as the chicken and sausage version. Gumbo is a different dish,
    and usually served with rice, although some folks choose to
    put potato salad in it. Fil‚ is ground sassafras, and used to
    spice up gumbo as it is a filler.

Best enjoyed while listening to chanky-chank music.

If you are lucky, you'll hit Queen Ida, but scroll down and you may find Lee
    Benoit. Anyhow, this is real music, not the synthetic shit the industry is feeding you, and taking money from you for their scantily clad girls, with their computer managed voices.

Live performance in New Orleans is enjoyed by all. Some of the best
    acts are found in the French Quarter by buskers (street performers).
    It used to be anybody could step into the street and perform. But
    the city council got greedy and now requires all artists to get a
    license (about $100 per year). Some of these performers claim not
    to have any money, so they get help from non-profits to pay the fee.

Some of these musicians make more than doctors and lawyers ...

CCR for ever!

Mick Jagger and the Rolling Stones at JazzFest in New Orleans!

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Birruh Biddam Nahdika, Ya Aqsa.

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Dec 3 13:46:19 2023
    Hello Aaron,

some time listening to music? I mean, other than what your usual media
    feed you.

Youtube is part of the problem. It's a brainwashing device, owned by globalists.

Hank Williams never bothered with YT. All he needed was a bottle.

All the musicians in the USA (except for Christian and/or Country musicians)
    are propagating globalism, transgenderism, antisemtism, and several other horrible isms through their schitie music.

Hank Williams sang about a lot of things. Including jambalaya,
    crawfish pie, and fil‚ gumbo. My oh my, have big fun, on the bayou.

I only listen to music that invokes God, and that eliminates 99% of the music industry.

Leaving out Jesus means you missed the boat.

If you're referring to "Jambalaya" the song by Hank Williams, then nevermind
    what I said.

We have a scupture on the back side of the Louisiana state capital.
    It is a sculpture of a Native American. Some say it is the same
    Native American that Hank Williams sang about. But nobody knows the
    name, as no name was given.

Maybe it was Native Americans who taught Cajuns how to make
    jambalaya. And gumbo. And gave us gumbo fil‚. Along with crawfish
    pie (a most wonderful snack, for those who love seafood).

For Life,
    Lee

--
    By our spirits, by our blood, we will redeem you, O Al-Aqsa.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Sun Dec 3 13:46:58 2023
    Hello Bj”rn,

Here's a thought. Does any of you brainwashed MAGA idiots ever spend some time listening to music?

The final KISS concert. Those who made it enjoyed it.
    Those who missed it will forever regret it. Rock on!

I mean, other than what your usual media feed you.

KISS is (was) one of a kind.

Jambalaya, Crawfish Pie, Fil‚ Gumbo.
    Son of a gun, have big fun, on the bayou.

If you are lucky, you'll hit Queen Ida, but scroll down and you may find Lee
    Benoit.

Christmas Eve is much more fun, when we can find bonfires on the levee.
    Usually built by locals. With, or without, permission.

Anyhow, this is real music, not the synthetic shit the industry is feeding you, and taking money from you for their scantily clad girls, with their computer managed voices.

KISS has their own kind of makeup, enjoying adoration from all who
    attend their shows. Including scandily clad girls who have voices of
    their own ...

CCR for ever!

Lucretia McEvil ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Infifada.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Ward Dossche on Sun Dec 3 12:51:13 2023
    On 03 Dec 2023, Ward Dossche said the following...

As far as my music choices go they largely consist of the 80's includin
    Abba to Warren Zevon. A few others that I listen to is Ozzy, Iron Maide
    Kiss and Murray Gold (from Doctor Who fame) and I gotta have CCR in my play-list.

I laughingly once said that my music education stopped somewhere after 'Hotel California' ... meaning none of today's stuff gets my attention.

Saw the Eagles live 3x, McCartney, CCR, Queen with Bohemian Rhapsody
    (the real Queen), Chicago (the real Chicago), Clapton 4x ... the 70-ies
    ad 80-ies are wonderful, after that the labels, studios and technology took over.
    I went to the KISS concert at the Garden in NYC on Saturday Night.
    It was EPIC. It was their final show.
    The End of the Road Tour 2023.

{ NET 267 ³ ³ NY ³ ³800³ ³1:267/150³ ³21:1/127³ º 2 0 2 4 º ³ by Gregory ³ / 00ÄÄÄÄ00'Ù¨À0ÄÄ0Ù¨À0Ä0Ù¨ÀÄ00ÄÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÀÄ00ÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÈÍ00ÍÍÍ00ͼ¨ÀÄÄÄ00ÄÄÄÄÄÄ00ÄÄÙ

... Just another prisoner of gravity!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Sun Dec 3 14:51:04 2023
    I only listen to music that invokes God, and that eliminates 99% of t LL> AT> music industry.

Leaving out Jesus means you missed the boat.

Is that what Democrats say to survivors of Joe's October 7 holocaust?

Because they don't believe in Jesus?

We have a scupture on the back side of the Louisiana state capital.
    It is a sculpture of a Native American. Some say it is the same
    Native American that Hank Williams sang about. But nobody knows the
    name, as no name was given.

Either way, the best thing to do is to not glorify it. There are harsh penalties for worshiping false idols.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Sun Dec 3 15:28:23 2023

I'm glad you enjoyed it. You're not a music nazi like I am. I hold grudges against them when they endorse Democrats (like Stanley and Simmons did.)

Did they take the opportunity to remind attendees to "Re-elect Biden next year?"

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Dec 3 23:41:29 2023
    On 03 Dec 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

I went to the KISS concert at the Garden in NYC on Saturday Night. It was EPIC. It was their final show.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. You're not a music nazi like I am. I hold
    grudges against them when they endorse Democrats (like Stanley and
    Simmons did.)
    It was my first KISS concert, and my last due that it was the last show ever. "End of the Road" I did not know of Paul Stanley's political beliefs but I didn't go to show to hear a political speak, nor did I have any expeditions of a political rally at a KISS Concert. I was there naturally because of the music that has almost spanned 50 years. Paul's political views or opinions do not effect me nor to they sour my stomach of the The most Epic concert I have seen, Iron Maiden in Washington was fantastic as well. There were literal fireworks as well as flames of heat that I felt sitting as well as standing at the Kiss Concert.

Paul Stanley's words on X (formerly known as twitter)
    "If You Are A Fan Who Now Feels My Opinions Are Alienating You, that is sadly your choice & not my intention. Do the entertainers you enjoy have to share your beliefs? Would you like it more if you didn't know? In many cases you'd be fooling yourself. I won't do that to you or me."

An Article from the Rolling Stone
    Gene Simmons has been enjoying watching Donald Trump subvert the presidential race, calling it the most fascinating election he can remember and saying it was bound to happen in what he calls the "Age of Kardashian." He is the truest political animal I've ever seen onstage, the Kiss vocalist-bassist tells Rolling Stone. He has no speech-writers, no editing, no nothing. He's actually on tape going moth*rfucker. You cannot turn away.

Simmons is quick to point out that he's not saying he's supporting Trump.
    He has said some very vile, unkind things, he says. (Gene's opinion, not mine) But don't kid yourself. He speaks off the cuff, and what you see is what you get. And he'll double down. If you ask him about building a wall [between the U.S. and Mexico] he'll say, F**k you, I'm going to make it 10 feet higher, just because you asked me. He's not there to be your friend.

What fascinates Simmons is Trump's ability to root out people's feelings. He's good for the political system, he says. The middle, the centrists, they can say, What do you think of this? because everybody is sick and tired of being politically correct. Secretly, tens of millions, perhaps 100 million people may actually have some positive feelings about a wall.

Macedonia is building a wall between Greece and Macedonia, he continues. There's a wall between Israel and a neighboring country. There was a Berlin Wall. There was the Great Wall of China. So whether they're good or bad for people, walls actually work. It's unkind, but in terms of pragmatics, it actually works The Pope has said the wall is unkind, but it's interesting that at the Vatican there's a wall. They don't want people on the outside coming into the Vatican.

Ultimately, Simmons feels it will be up to Americans as individuals to make a private decision about Trump's wall and his ability to be president. One thing he feels he knows for sure, however, is that this guy has changed politics forever in America. Showbiz has become politics, the singer says, referencing the way Marco Rubio felt a need to reference the size of Trump's p*nis and Trump replied.

Did they take the opportunity to remind attendees to "Re-elect Biden next year?"
    Nope there was none of that.

... A Meteor is an example of a rock star.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Gregory Deyss on Mon Dec 4 07:25:51 2023
    Gregory Deyss wrote to Ward Dossche <=-

Aren't most of them kept alive by unholy methods? ;)

I mean they are pretty old now. But I imagine the face paint keeps people from noticing.

... Your aims are high, and you are incapable of much.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to GREGORY DEYSS on Mon Dec 4 10:10:00 2023
    Paul Stanley's words on X (formerly known as twitter)
    "If You Are A Fan Who Now Feels My Opinions Are Alienating You, that is sadly y
    ur choice & not my intention. Do the entertainers you enjoy have to share your >eliefs? Would you like it more if you didn't know? In many cases you'd be fooli
    g yourself. I won't do that to you or me."

It does not bother me so long as they are not trying to use their position
    as a celebrity to influence others. For example, if this was their last concert because "we are mad about Trump and are leaving the USA!" that
    would influence my ability to enjoy their music. Just having a different belief and expressing it, by itself, doesn't bother me.

If I could only be entertained by people who thought and believed
    everything that I do, I doubt there would be many entertainers left for me
    to enjoy. I would expect such an entertainer to be as untalented as
    myself, for one. :D

* SLMR 2.1a * Tinnn Rooooooooof! --Rusted!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Mon Dec 4 14:10:23 2023
    It was my first KISS concert, and my last due that it was the last show ever. "End of the Road" I did not know of Paul Stanley's political
    beliefs but I didn't go to show to hear a political speak, nor did I
    have any expeditions of a political rally at a KISS Concert. I was there naturally because of the music that has almost spanned 50 years. Paul's

It's smart to appreciate them for their music and to not pay attention to their political messages. But something is up with all the celebrities who trashed Trump and I believe that the entertainment industry is to blame for a lot of this unprecedented Democrat stuff we're dealing with.

Ultimately, Simmons feels it will be up to Americans as individuals to make a private decision about Trump's wall and his ability to be president. One thing he feels he knows for sure, however, is that this

Everyone should be like you, and make up their own minds, but I swear that people are letting people like Paul Stanley do the thinking for them.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Mon Dec 4 14:24:29 2023
    It does not bother me so long as they are not trying to use their
    position as a celebrity to influence others. For example, if this was their last concert because "we are mad about Trump and are leaving the USA!" that would influence my ability to enjoy their music. Just having

That's funny! And it would work. The people from the entertainment industry know exactly what they're doing, and it's not "entertaining" to me.

If I could only be entertained by people who thought and believed everything that I do, I doubt there would be many entertainers left for
    me to enjoy. I would expect such an entertainer to be as untalented as myself, for one. :D

You and Gregory are good guys! Personally, I will never look at celebrities the same way that I did prior to the 2020 election, and I have never felt more disconnected from the TV and from music as I do now.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Dec 4 19:43:53 2023
    On 04 Dec 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

It was my first KISS concert, and my last due that it was the last sho
    ever. "End of the Road" I did not know of Paul Stanley's political beliefs but I didn't go to show to hear a political speak, nor did I have any expeditions of a political rally at a KISS Concert. I was the
    naturally because of the music that has almost spanned 50 years. Paul'

It's smart to appreciate them for their music and to not pay attention
    to their political messages.

It was one helluva show.

Everyone should be like you, and make up their own minds, but I swear
    that people are letting people like Paul Stanley do the thinking for
    them.
    Well of course I do understand your opinion and you're entirely entitled to it, just as much as Paul is or anyone is entitled to theirs.
    However these opinions that come in from the left don't mean much - they are just empty words that are meaningless as well as baseless. This is closely related to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) Latisha James seems to have the highest concentration of this disease. She will fall as hard as she is heavy.
    It could take days for DPW to clean up that mess.

The departure from New York Port Authority was nightmare as it was delayed back to Albany, NY 2.5 hours and you would think that it was the worst of it, but no there is more to tell. Once aboard the bus and in our assigned seats. We got underway heading back up to upstate, NY (Albany) I was talking quietly with the gal that I went with to the show with. The driver gets on the PA system and states the following..
    "This is Federal bus, your under surveillance and your being recorded and there are cameras on the bus, I need you to finish your conversation and remain silent." Seriously? This was a chartered bus with a paid admission.
    Not a prison transport.
    This driver has no idea who I am or I work for or that he has violated my constitutional rights of freedom of speech. I wasn't talking loudly as I was
    sitting right next to the gal and in the same row.

... One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Mon Dec 4 20:08:42 2023
    are just empty words that are meaningless as well as baseless. This is closely related to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) Latisha James seems
    to have the highest concentration of this disease. She will fall as hard as she is heavy. It could take days for DPW to clean up that mess.

Letisha James is repulsive. There are criminals in this state who need to be brought to justice, but she's busy with the witch hunt. I just hope that when all this is over, that Trump puts a voodoo curse on her! :)

with. The driver gets on the PA system and states the following..
    "This is Federal bus, your under surveillance and your being recorded

Don't be messing around on a "Federal bus!" :) (whatever that means!) You should have asked him what makes a federal bus different from a city bus (that would have made him feel more important!)

• From Ward Dossche@2:292/854 to Gregory Deyss on Tue Dec 5 10:04:28 2023

I bet it was.

But remember, the Eagles played their Final Farewell Tour 1 in 2004 ... they're still touring. But the industru got corrupt ... the ticket prices are outrageous and only a limited class of people can still afford them.

Eagles chicken shit tickets for over $200 ... McCartney lately in Brazil and Down Under over $500 ... Gentlemen ... Puhlease ...

And then Rod Stewart only selling half of the venue ... I don't understand it. Many yups not going for the music, but just to say they were there ...

\%/@rd

--- DB4 - 20230201
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Tue Dec 5 07:46:42 2023
    Mike Powell wrote to GREGORY DEYSS <=-

It does not bother me so long as they are not trying to use their
    position as a celebrity to influence others. For example, if this was their last concert because "we are mad about Trump and are leaving the USA!" that would influence my ability to enjoy their music. Just
    having a different belief and expressing it, by itself, doesn't bother
    me.

Musicians, well entertainers in general, should keep their political views to themselves. None of them should tell anyone else how they should think - especially since many of them can't think for themselves in the first place.

I have a list of entertainers (musicians, actors, artists, etc.) that I will not purchase anything from anymore. Not because they had a different view than me. But because they injected that view into their works in an effort to influence others.

I find it interesting that many of them are very quiet today. You just don't see/hear about them. I wonder why.

... When all else fails, spend money!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Dec 5 07:46:42 2023
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Gregory Deyss <=-

It's smart to appreciate them for their music and to not pay attention
    to their political messages. But something is up with all the
    celebrities who trashed Trump and I believe that the entertainment industry is to blame for a lot of this unprecedented Democrat stuff
    we're dealing with.

It's my belief that most of the people in Hollywood are compromised in some form or another.

... Sharks don't eat lawyers. Professional courtesy.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Dec 5 07:46:42 2023
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Gregory Deyss <=-

Letisha James is repulsive. There are criminals in this state who need
    to be brought to justice, but she's busy with the witch hunt. I just
    hope that when all this is over, that Trump puts a voodoo curse on her!
    :)

That's racist. ;)

But I now have this image of Geoffrey Holder from the James Bond movie "Live and Let Die" coming up from the manhole, laughing and pointing at Letisha as the voodoo participants take her down.

... You're not losing more hair, you're gaining more scalp.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Tue Dec 5 09:31:00 2023
    I find it interesting that many of them are very quiet today. You just don't see/hear about them. I wonder why.

They bet on the lame horse? ;)

* SLMR 2.1a * Money is the Root of All Evil. For more info, send $10.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Tue Dec 5 09:36:00 2023
    Everyone should be like you, and make up their own minds, but I swear that peop
    e are letting people like Paul Stanley do the thinking for them.

I honestly didn't even know about Stanley's political leanings until you mentioned it here. The only "political leaning" of his that was an
    exception is his feeling about the trans community and kids. He apparently made some remark about how the trans community needed to stop trying to influence children -- or something like that -- that pissed some of the community off.

So he might be a Democrat and/or not like Trump, but he has not drank the kool-aid when it comes to some of the fringe stuff the Democrats/left have
    been pushing.

* SLMR 2.1a * Tact is for weenies.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to WARD DOSSCHE on Tue Dec 5 10:02:00 2023
    But remember, the Eagles played their Final Farewell Tour 1 in 2004 ... they'r
    still touring. But the industru got corrupt ... the ticket prices are outrageo
    and only a limited class of people can still afford them.

My opinion of the Eagles is that, while I liked their music (and still do), they go on another "farewell tour" whenever one or more of them needs
    money. I have never been tempted to see any of their shows as a result.

My experience is that the performers who put on the best shows are the ones that don't tour with the inflated ticket prices. I have seen Pink Floyd
    three times. All three times I saw them, their prices were lower than
    other groups touring at the time, and their shows were incredible! Eric Clapton and Rush also put on good shows the times I saw them, and they also toured with reasonable ticket prices.

* SLMR 2.1a * In Stereo where available. .elbaliava erehw oeretS nI
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Dec 5 19:42:11 2023
    Hello Aaron,

[..]

It's smart to appreciate them for their music and to not pay attention to their political messages.

John Lennon was assassinated in NYC just before Ronald Reagan
    took office. Yoko Ono saved his bloodstained glasses and put them
    up for display to remind folks what guns do to people. This never
    would have happened had Ronald Reagan been president, as he had
    planned to deport Lennon for failing to have a green card.

John Lennon's political message was the same as those held by
    Yoko Ono. And we all know what the message was/is.

-IMAGINE-

That's right.
    Imagine all the people ...
    Imagine if you can ...
    Imagine all the people ...
    Living for today ...
    Oh oh yeah ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Resistance.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tue Dec 5 13:05:31 2023

I just read that Kelsey Grammar (Fraisure) endorsed Trump during an interview with BBC (today) and then the reporter abruptly ended the interview.

So normally I agree with you (that they should shut the hell up about
    politics or who they endorse) but at the same time, I'm appreciative of the Kelsey Grammar endorsement because he's risking a lot, and this era is like no other, with the unprecedented damage that Democrats are causing in their effort to change the racial Demographic.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Tue Dec 5 13:09:56 2023
    e are letting people like Paul Stanley do the thinking for them.

I honestly didn't even know about Stanley's political leanings until you mentioned it here. The only "political leaning" of his that was an exception is his feeling about the trans community and kids. He apparently made some remark about how the trans community needed to stop trying to influence children -- or something like that -- that pissed
    some of the community off.

I often read blabbermouth.net, a rock & roll news website that appears to be owned by Kiss. Paul Stanley has trashed Trump dozens of times on blabbermouth, as Gene Simmons has done it also to a lesser extent.

I remember him saying stuff about this "trans movement" that the Democrats are inflicting on us, but he never mentioned the word "Democrat" or "the media."

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Dec 5 12:46:02 2023
    So normally I agree with you (that they should shut the hell up about politics or who they endorse)

Why?

Why is it OK for you to promote <whateveritis> but not others?

You don't have to agree with anyone but you don't need to slam them because they have an opinion and share it as we all do.

but at the same time, I'm appreciative of the Kelsey Grammar endorsement because he's risking a lot, and this era is like no other, with the unprecedented damage that Democrats are causing in their effor to change the racial Demographic.

Democrats are not changing "the racial demographic".

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Alan Ianson on Tue Dec 5 17:42:35 2023
    So normally I agree with you (that they should shut the hell up about politics or who they endorse)

Why?

Why is it OK for you to promote <whateveritis> but not others?

Because they have all the power, money, and platform availability in the world; they have an unfair advantage, and they're brainwashing weak minded people. Me, all I have is Fidonet for a platform. Totally fair, right?

You don't have to agree with anyone but you don't need to slam them because they have an opinion and share it as we all do.

They aren't sharing an opinion though; they lied to the whole world by saying that we needed Biden and/or that Trump needed to go, and Biden screwed us over
    extremely badly, in several unprecedented ways. They were either in on it, or they were paid to lie to us. Which one is it?

Democrats are not changing "the racial demographic".

They already have. Mission accomplished. The demographic has been changed dramatically. They're still trying to frantically squeeze in as many more as they can before they face the music (Congress.) More than 2000 people died along the US/Mexico border since Biden took office. More than 500 women and girls have reported being raped in the Darien Gap while en route to the USA. Biden has a corvette in his garage. These are all facts. It takes extreme arrogance and pure evil to not want to put an end to it.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Wed Dec 6 04:57:48 2023
    John Lennon was assassinated in NYC just before Ronald Reagan
    took office. Yoko Ono saved his bloodstained glasses and put them
    up for display to remind folks what guns do to people. This never
    would have happened had Ronald Reagan been president, as he had
    planned to deport Lennon for failing to have a green card.

John Lennon's political message was the same as those held by
    Yoko Ono. And we all know what the message was/is.

I don't really know what "imagine" is all about, but wasn't Paul Mccartney the vocalist? John Lennon was a guitarist I think.

I tried listening to Yoko Ono's music once but it was just so awful that I couldn't bear it.

Whoever wrote "Imagine," I guess they wanted people to get along. I'm for that too. But Democrats want us to be racially divided.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Wed Dec 6 07:25:05 2023
    Mike Powell wrote to Dr. What <=-

I find it interesting that many of them are very quiet today. You just
    don't
    see/hear about them. I wonder why.

They bet on the lame horse? ;)

Yup. And they don't want to hear the chorus of "I told you so!"

... Your analyst has you confused with another patient.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Dec 6 07:25:05 2023
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

I just read that Kelsey Grammar (Fraisure) endorsed Trump during an interview with BBC (today) and then the reporter abruptly ended the interview.

But I treat this the same as some other actor endorcing a Democrat: It's irrelevant.

So normally I agree with you (that they should shut the hell up about politics or who they endorse) but at the same time, I'm appreciative of the Kelsey Grammar endorsement because he's risking a lot, and this era
    is like no other, with the unprecedented damage that Democrats are
    causing in their effort to change the racial Demographic.

There seems to be a direct correllation between "success" in Hollywood and support of Elitists. Those who support the Elitists get roles, etc. Those who don't support, don't get roles.

Grammar is rich enough and isn't seeking roles, so he's free to speak out. But that doesn't change the way I think about him or whatever he's endorcing.

... Should we tell the children when we move?

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Wed Dec 6 07:25:05 2023
    Mike Powell wrote to AARON THOMAS <=-

So he might be a Democrat and/or not like Trump, but he has not drank
    the kool-aid when it comes to some of the fringe stuff the
    Democrats/left have been pushing.

There are a good number of "classical liberals" that can now be called "conservative" because of how far the Woke Mob has moved to the Left.

And they are having a hard time of it today. They don't like Trump, but they hate the candidates that the Dems push forward and completely reject the Woke agenda.

... Should we tell the children when we move?

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Ward Dossche on Wed Dec 6 15:06:46 2023
    Hello Ward,

[..]

Eagles chicken shit tickets for over $200 ...

Not the same without Frey. Or worth it.

McCartney lately in Brazil and Down Under over $500 ...

I saw McCartney live in a solo act in New Orleans for far less.
    As well as Elton John in Baton Rouge.

Gentlemen ... Puhlease ...

Grabbing guitar and heading to Belgium ...

And then Rod Stewart only selling half of the venue ...

Nobody cares for Rod Stewart after he dropped his baby out of a
    high rise window. Or was that Eric Clapton?

I don't understand it.

One of them shot the sheriff. The other one didn't.

Many yups not going for the music, but just to say they were there ...

"Let 'em in. Let 'em all in." ~ Sir Paul McCartney

For Life,
    Lee

--
    F*ck the Jews!

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Wed Dec 6 07:05:30 2023

The problem is, it is so much more then an opinion especially when it comes
    out of the left, it is a narrative that they are trying to convince others of. Based on most of the time with just your feelings, and seldom there are no facts to support this noise from the left.

We as Conservatives have the ability to see the difference from what is a opinion and what "you people" are parading about as the narrative.
    Usually this is hatched out of basement, again based on nothing more then feelings.

... I always said you was Yellow.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Wed Dec 6 10:05:00 2023
    I remember him saying stuff about this "trans movement" that the Democrats are >nflicting on us, but he never mentioned the word "Democrat" or "the media."

He might not have mentioned them at the time, but the flack he got that
    caused him to have to defend his position came from those sources.

* SLMR 2.1a * # of Vulcans needed to replace a bulb? Precisely 1.000
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Ward Dossche@2:292/854 to Lee Lofaso on Wed Dec 6 17:02:27 2023
    Eagles chicken shit tickets for over $200 ...

Not the same without Frey. Or worth it.

Saw 'm 3 times, with and without Frey the Elder. Didn't make a difference ... although last time I saw them was with Deacon Frey and Vince Gill ... and that resembled at moments "Joe Walsh and Friends" rather than the Eagles.

It was Clapton's then girlfriend.

--- DB4 - 20230201
  • From Ward Dossche@2:292/854 to Ron L. on Wed Dec 6 17:04:10 2023
    Grammar is rich enough and isn't seeking roles, so he's free to speak
    out. But
    that doesn't change the way I think about him or whatever he's endorcing.

Grammar ... hmmmm ...

--- DB4 - 20230201
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wed Dec 6 12:59:01 2023

But I treat this the same as some other actor endorcing a Democrat: It's irrelevant.

It's not a big deal or anything, but I like it. The leftists who watch too much TV need that kind of shock to their system.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Wed Dec 6 13:01:22 2023

I like Rod Stewart. I'm *that guy*

Ronny Wood is great. He's too heavy for Rod Stewart, but they still made great songs.

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Wed Dec 6 14:18:38 2023
    You don't have to agree with anyone but you don't need to slam them
    because they have an opinion and share it as we all do.

The problem is, it is so much more then an opinion especially when it comes out of the left, it is a narrative that they are trying to convince others of.

No, it is just someone expressing an opinion as you do.

Based on most of the time with just your feelings, and seldom there are no facts to support this noise from the left.

What noise from the left?

We as Conservatives have the ability to see the difference from what is a opinion and what "you people" are parading about as the narrative.

So, this is an us and them thing then?

I enjoy the eagles music, I always did. The fact that band members may be "left" or "right", or something else doesn't matter.

Usually this is hatched out of basement, again based on nothing more then feelings.

It is the factless right going on based on feelings.

Take the "Joe Biden crime family" narrative for example. There are no facts to it. None, but the right spouts all that as fact when it is factless (feelings).

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Dec 7 05:54:28 2023
    Hello Aaron,

I like Rod Stewart. I'm *that guy*

Stewart was high, but not the kind of high that Clapton was on.
    But it is easy to understand what happened. I mean, it takes two
    hands to play a guitar ...

Ronny Wood is great. He's too heavy for Rod Stewart, but they still made great songs.

I got an entire crowd to boo The Beach Boys at a concert
    held at a football stadium in Louisiana. The concert was held
    while a crawfish boil was going on in the parking lot. As a
    result, fans were getting plenty of boiled crawfish and free
    beer. Well, stuff happens when fans drink too much beer. And
    when fans who are right before the bandstand lose their lunch
    it can be a ghastly sight. That is when fans flee for the
    bleachers.

Well, the lead singer for The Beach Boys had to make a joke
    of it. You know how we have the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans? He
    said we have the Swamp Bowl, as there was a lake in front of
    him.

Crawfish and beer. I'll bet none of the Beach Boys ever touched
    that stuff after that concert.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Jihad.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Thu Dec 7 09:29:48 2023
    I got an entire crowd to boo The Beach Boys at a concert
    held at a football stadium in Louisiana. The concert was held

I saw Korn get boo'd nearly off the stage in 1996. (They opened for Ozzy.)
    They sucked as much then as they do now.

result, fans were getting plenty of boiled crawfish and free
    beer. Well, stuff happens when fans drink too much beer. And
    when fans who are right before the bandstand lose their lunch
    it can be a ghastly sight. That is when fans flee for the
    bleachers.

Does crawfish pair well with beer? Like how pizza does?

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Alan Ianson on Fri Dec 8 08:34:16 2023
    No, it is just someone expressing an opinion as you do.
    Even an opinion has truth to it or at least it should.
    Take Trump for example the left despises him as they point to these phony indictments against him and they are completely politically motivated, Trump has been and currently is leading in the polls. Trump has been on the planet for 70+ years and single solitary indictment.

They impeached Trump over a perfect phone call, of which there is a transcript of every spoken word.

They tried to impeached him over a the fake russian
    dossier which triggered the Muller along with a dozen + DemocRATS.
    Trump was acquitted from each of those impeachments.

Joe Biden is a cognitive mess and he is getting worse.

https://tinyurl.com/2ynvub58
    Cognitive problems Biden pulled apart as 75% of Americans don't want him as next President.

Biden gets confused and mumbles with questionable unrecognizable words.
    More then a few times at the end of a speaking engagement, he does not know which way to go to get off the stage. Left, Right, Left, and then Right he looks a foolish.
    He says very dumb things - these make their way on to the Internet known as Biden Gaffes.

We as Conservatives have the ability to see the difference from what is opinion and what "you people" are parading about as the narrative.

No not at all, you as well as others have been suggesting that Trump is so bad but have not provided facts.

Take the "Joe Biden crime family" narrative for example. There are no facts to it. None, but the right spouts all that as fact when it is factless (feelings).
    There has been plenty of evidence of this to show the entire family has been
    on the take.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Fri Dec 8 10:35:12 2023

No not at all, you as well as others have been suggesting that Trump is
    so bad but have not provided facts.

The TV makes a strong impression on a lot of people. Ask him if 409 is "tough on grease."

• From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Gregory Deyss on Sat Dec 9 04:11:36 2023
    They impeached Trump over a perfect phone call, of which there is a transcript of every spoken word.

A perfect phone call you say? What was perfect about it?

There was no trial. The GOP was not interested in law and order then. The same holds true today.

No not at all, you as well as others have been suggesting that Trump is so bad but have not provided facts.

Not provided facts? Are you serious?

Take the "Joe Biden crime family" narrative for example. There are no
    facts to it. None, but the right spouts all that as fact when it is
    factless (feelings).
    There has been plenty of evidence of this to show the entire family has been on the take.

There is no evidence of any of that.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Sat Dec 9 10:38:00 2023
    factless (feelings).
    There has been plenty of evidence of this to show the entire family has been
    on the take.

Delaware, and now California, would disagree with you. Hunter's indictment briefs in California are leaving the door open for future charges against
    Joe's brother, too. These current indictments all involve tax fraud, but
    the briefs also mention lobbying for foreign companies without registering, which is a "no-no" and can indeed be a sign that someone is on the take.
    That is the part where Joe's brother was also involved.

Whether they will have enough evidence to bring these future charges/ indictments remains to be seen.

SOURCE: CBS News
    https://youtu.be/PSDjJfOqGLE?si=XrFFGcqUpKQqJHLH

* SLMR 2.1a * His mind is not for rent / To any god or government
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Sat Dec 9 12:25:24 2023

Delaware, and now California, would disagree with you. Hunter's indictment briefs in California are leaving the door open for future charges against Joe's brother, too. These current indictments all involve tax fraud, but
    the briefs also mention lobbying for foreign companies without registering, which is a "no-no" and can indeed be a sign that someone is on the take.
    That is the part where Joe's brother was also involved.

Whether they will have enough evidence to bring these future charges/ indictments remains to be seen.

Yeah, there is no evidence to support this "Biden crime family" narrative.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Dec 10 08:36:03 2023
    Aaron Thomas -> Bj”rn Felten skrev 2023-12-01 14:40:

And who told you this?

Obviously you haven't made this outrageous decision yourself, because you never watch any of the 3 million videos uploaded *every day*, so who told you about the globalists?

All the musicians in the USA (except for Christian and/or Country musicians) are propagating globalism, transgenderism, antisemtism, and several other horrible isms through their schitie music.

Holy smoke! Is it that really bad? What about Elvis, CCR, Patsy Cline, Dolly Parton? What is Dolly propagating?

I only listen to music that invokes God,

Well, I have good news for you. Your god is actually appearing in thousands of YouTube videos! Not very musical, but more like telling the truth about him. But I guess that's not what you want to hear.

--
    Conning people is easy. You just need to overcome their intelligence. But convincing people they've been conned is much harder. You need to overcome their pride.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Alan Ianson on Sun Dec 10 15:20:33 2023
    Hello Alan,

They impeached Trump over a perfect phone call, of which there is a
    transcript of every spoken word.

A perfect phone call you say? What was perfect about it?

Trump's nemesis.

There was no trial. The GOP was not interested in law and order then. The same holds true today.

Trump was convicted. That's right. A majority of Senators
    voted to convict. Unfortunately, he was not removed from office.

No not at all, you as well as others have been suggesting that Trump is so
    bad but have not provided facts.

Not provided facts? Are you serious?

Both of Trump's impeachments had merit, with facts based on evidence.
    Not even Republicans bothered to question any of those facts/evidence.

factless (feelings).
    There has been plenty of evidence of this to show the entire family has
    been
    on the take.

Meritless and without evidence?

Joe Biden is guilty. He publicly admitted it himself by saying
    he loves his son. And that is a mortal sin for which he should be
    burned at the stake.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Jihad.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Sun Dec 10 10:26:00 2023
    Delaware, and now California, would disagree with you. Hunter's indictment briefs in California are leaving the door open for future charges against Joe's brother, too. These current indictments all involve tax fraud, but the briefs also mention lobbying for foreign companies without registering, which is a "no-no" and can indeed be a sign that someone is on the take. That is the part where Joe's brother was also involved.

Yeah, there is no evidence to support this "Biden crime family" narrative.

Like I said, California thinks one of them is guilty of felonies, and is leaving the door open for future prosection against another. The whole
    family? No, but it doesn't look too good when your son is in trouble, and
    your brother is implicated, of tax evasion on foreign lobbying deals that
    your son didn't register, and you are a former Senator and current
    President whose dealings with the same countries have come into question.

* SLMR 2.1a * Beer: So much more than a breakfast drink.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Björn Felten on Sun Dec 10 09:14:44 2023

And who told you this?

Obviously you haven't made this outrageous decision yourself, because you never watch any of the 3 million videos uploaded *every day*, so who told you about the globalists?

It's obvious that Youtube is owned by globalists because they censor Christians like Roy Fields and they removed Joe Biden's "racial jungle" video.

All the musicians in the USA (except for Christian and/or Country musicians) are propagating globalism, transgenderism, antisemtism, an several other horrible isms through their schitie music.

Holy smoke! Is it that really bad? What about Elvis, CCR, Patsy
    Cline, Dolly Parton? What is Dolly propagating?

Good point about Dolly Parton; she's country, but she propagates the notion that "Black lives matter" (more than other colors do.)

https://tinyurl.com/y94z495d

John Fogerty (CCR) is a strong supporter of 2000 deaths along the border (that's the new way of saying "supporter of Joe Biden.")

Elvis and Patsy Cline were before my time. I never had the opportunity to discover their evil characteristics. But involvement with the media is an indicator of evil.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Lee Lofaso on Sun Dec 10 11:28:12 2023
    Trump was convicted. That's right. A majority of Senators
    voted to convict. Unfortunately, he was not removed from office.
    There was no conviction.
    What you FAIL to understand is that 67 votes were required to convict.
    The vote was 57 guilty to 43 not guilty.
    There were 7 votes by republicans with a guilty vote, they are known as follows.
    Richard Burr (NC) Bill Cassidy (LA) Susan Collins (ME) Lisa Murkowski (AK) Mitt Romney (UT) Ben Sasse (NE) Patrick Toomey (PA)
    All of which have committed political suicide by their vote.
    I fail to see how their people who put these clowns in Washington will agree that they should remain, next time there is a election for them to remain in Washington.

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Dec 10 18:34:09 2023
    And who told you this?

It's obvious that Youtube is owned by globalists because they censor Christians like Roy Fields and they removed Joe Biden's "racial jungle" video.

Once again, who told you this?

Surely you don't just swallow whatever people, that you think are like-minded, tell you, but are capable of making your own decisions? Or...?

Can it really be that hard to pick out a bunch of videos, out of three million new uploaded *each day* ?

Elvis and Patsy Cline were before my time. I never had the opportunity
    to discover their evil characteristics. But involvement with the media
    is an indicator of evil.

Holy smoke! You are even worse off than I imagined. In North Korea, Iran or Russia, I can imagine that many people are so totally brainwashed, but in the effin US of A? No wonder that the greatest con man ever, out of 300+ million people, could be elected to lead the union.

--

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Björn Felten on Sun Dec 10 15:17:44 2023
    It's obvious that Youtube is owned by globalists because they censor Christians like Roy Fields and they removed Joe Biden's "racial jungl video.

The Racial Jungle video was there back in 2016. I watched it and I shared the link with at least 2 friends. That link is now dead; the video is gone.

Elvis and Patsy Cline were before my time. I never had the opportunit to discover their evil characteristics. But involvement with the medi is an indicator of evil.

Holy smoke! You are even worse off than I imagined. In North Korea, Iran or Russia, I can imagine that many people are so totally
    brainwashed, but in the effin US of A? No wonder that the greatest con
    man ever, out of 300+ million people, could be elected to lead the union.

Nobody told me that celebrities are evil, I see it for myself. Understand this part: Nobody else has agreed with me on my position against the celebrities. It's my own personal belief.

Conning people is easy. You just need to overcome their intelligence. But convincing people they've been conned is much harder. You need to
    overcome their pride.

Thanks for the tip.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Tue Dec 12 14:11:53 2023
    Hello Bj”rn,

And who told you this?

It's obvious that Youtube is owned by globalists because they AT>censor
    Christians like Roy Fields and they removed Joe Biden's AT>"racial jungle" video.

Show & Tell.

Surely you don't just swallow whatever people, that you think are like-minded, tell you, but are capable of making your own decisions? Or...?

Kindergarten was a very special time ...

Can it really be that hard to pick out a bunch of videos, out of three million new uploaded *each day* ?

With an eidetic memory one can watch as many videos that can be
    shown and never forget a scene ...

Elvis and Patsy Cline were before my time. I never had the opportunity
    to discover their evil characteristics. But involvement with the media
    is an indicator of evil.

Holy smoke! You are even worse off than I imagined.

I met Elvis. In person. At the PMAC on campus at LSU. He was fat,
    decked out in a white jumpsuit, wore dark sunglasses, and was not
    able to sing woth a dime, only mouthing the first few words of a
    song. This was one of his last concerts, as he croaked not long
    afterwards.

I knew one of the doctors in ER who examined Elvis when he was
    brought in. Elvis was brought in, in his pajamas. He was dead on
    arrival, and no attempt was made to revive him. What happened
    with his pajamas is anybody's guess.

In North Korea, Iran or Russia, I can imagine that many people are so totally brainwashed, but in the effin US of A?

Rocket Man was shown on video crying, begging girls in his country
    to make babies. Not sure who he has in mind to help them, but I am
    sure he can find volunteers. Mad Vlad also has the same problem,
    but at least he is willing to pay rubles for girls to make babies.
    And the ayatollahs in Iran want nothing more than to have all them
    girls for themselves, regardless of what they look look behind
    those veils.

The USA would have the same problem as North Korea, Iran and Russia.
    Except for one thing. The USA has lots of immigrants. Including many
    who got here without being counted. And that is who is making babies.

At some point, there will not be enough people around to govern.
    And then what? What will dictators do when no more girls are around
    to make babies? Who will fight for them if nobody is around?

No wonder that the greatest con man ever, out of 300+ million people, could
    be elected to lead the union.

Orange Jesus never won a majority of the vote.
    Clinton clocked him by over 3 million votes in 2016.
    Biden clocked him by over 7 million votes in 2020.
    There are at least 50 other Democrats who could
    clock him by double or triple that number in 2024.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Lee Lofaso on Wed Dec 13 05:45:37 2023

In fact, there hasn't been a GOP president win since Reagan -- if you don't count Dubya's second win, that came because he had dragged his country into a war, based on a lie. War time incumbent presidents always seem to win.

--

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Thu Dec 14 13:48:13 2023
    Hello Bj”rn,

In fact, there hasn't been a GOP president win since Reagan --

Bush41 didn't count?

if you don't count Dubya's second win, that came because he had dragged his
    country into a war, based on a lie.

Clinton lied, nobody died. Bush lied, thousands died.

War time incumbent presidents always seem to win.

Orange Jesus lost to a pandemic. And then Biden clocked him.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free.