• The Border

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sun Nov 26 10:45:00 2023
    I don't remember that one, but every time a reporter interviews a Democrat, the
    always forget to ask "Why are we changing the demographic?" and "Was it worth
    t for 2000 people to die along the border?"

(We know the answers to those questions, but I want them to ask them anyway!)

Someone does need to be asked some hardball questions about the border.
    One of those people who need to be asked such questions rarely seems to
    give interviews anymore. That'd be Biden's appointed border czar, Kamala Harris.

The answers I know to such questions would be to either lie ("there is no problem"), deflect, or accuse the interviewer of something for asking a
    legit question.

* SLMR 2.1a * If you trade freedom for security, you get neither.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sun Nov 26 13:59:40 2023
    Someone does need to be asked some hardball questions about the border. One of those people who need to be asked such questions rarely seems to give interviews anymore. That'd be Biden's appointed border czar, Kamala Harris.

She's well protected from questions.

She would have no choice but to either lie or to say "We're replacing whites with browns because we think we can manipulate them the same way that we do with the blacks."

To lie, and say something like "This administration is committed to border security," would be too hard for her to say without cackling. (I wouldn't be able to say it without laughing either.)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Mon Nov 27 10:10:00 2023
    She's well protected from questions.

She would have no choice but to either lie or to say "We're replacing whites w
    h browns because we think we can manipulate them the same way that we do with e blacks."

You would have to ask direct but tactful questions. Asking a question that might result in that answer would instead result in labeling the questioner
    as racist, something that you'd want to avoid.

Instead, you'd want to cite numbers and other facts, and also probably
    include some questions regarding issues that NYC Mayor Adams has brought
    up. You'd not likely get straight answers there, either, but you'd at
    least force them to choose some answer instead of attacking the nature of
    the question.

To lie, and say something like "This administration is committed to border sec
    ity," would be too hard for her to say without cackling. (I wouldn't be able t
    say it without laughing either.)

Agreed. If they are committed to it, they've been doing it wrong.

* SLMR 2.1a * We're lost, yes.....but we're making good time.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Mon Nov 27 16:07:58 2023
    She would have no choice but to either lie or to say "We're replacing wh w
    h browns because we think we can manipulate them the same way that we do e blacks."

You would have to ask direct but tactful questions. Asking a question that might result in that answer would instead result in labeling the questioner as racist, something that you'd want to avoid.

Right! But my angle is to get the Democrat to admit to how despicable their actions are with this "replacement theory" of theirs.

The reporters need to ask the questions the way you described, but regular people like me need to just rip into them any chance we get, and heckle the crap out of them. I don't want them to think for a second that they're going to get away with this.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Tue Nov 28 08:09:32 2023
    Mike Powell wrote to AARON THOMAS <=-

You would have to ask direct but tactful questions. Asking a question that might result in that answer would instead result in labeling the questioner as racist, something that you'd want to avoid.

It won't make any difference. They will label you a "racist" as soon as they see that they are losing the argument.

Instead, you'd want to cite numbers and other facts, and also probably include some questions regarding issues that NYC Mayor Adams has
    brought up.

"... and what makes them [Lefties] tremendously dangerous is that facts that contradict what they believe are simply ignored or evaded." -- Thomas Sowell

... I'm spending a year dead for tax purposes.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Nov 28 08:09:32 2023
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Mike Powell <=-

Right! But my angle is to get the Democrat to admit to how despicable their actions are with this "replacement theory" of theirs.

That's not possible.

These people will never admit that they are wrong and will always double down on their bad choices.

... Don't marry for money; you can borrow it cheaper.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Tue Nov 28 09:35:00 2023

It won't make any difference. They will label you a "racist" as soon as they see that they are losing the argument.

Instead, you'd want to cite numbers and other facts, and also probably include some questions regarding issues that NYC Mayor Adams has
    brought up.

"... and what makes them [Lefties] tremendously dangerous is that facts that contradict what they believe are simply ignored or evaded." -- Thomas Sowell

If you stick to direct tactful questions and facts, the person being questioned can do whatever they want and you are in the right. Their most ardent followers will accept whatever they throw back at you, but most people will realize that they are dodging the questions and wonder why.

* SLMR 2.1a * It ain't over, but the fat lady is clearing her throat.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux