• RINO Rep Gimmicks

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Thu Nov 9 17:45:48 2023
    RINO US Rep Marc Molinaro (R-NY) isn't up for re-election this year, but for some reason there are "attack" ads on TV right now, saying ridiculous things about him like "Molinaro wants to cut medicare," while ignoring the real reasons why he needs to go (he voted against impeaching Biden and against sanctioning China.)

I don't understand the point in the ads; they think people are gonna remember their silly complaints about him next year?

And speak of the devil - I got a flier in the mail today from the scaley RINO. It says this on it:

"If you want to bring an issue to my attention, take my survey!"

Apparently, now residents will have to take a lame survey first if they even want a chance to communicate to their "representative."

How democratic is that? He's sleazier than Andrew Cuomo.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Fri Nov 10 10:09:00 2023
    RINO US Rep Marc Molinaro (R-NY) isn't up for re-election this year, but for

e reason there are "attack" ads on TV right now, saying ridiculous things
    bou
    him like "Molinaro wants to cut medicare," while ignoring the real reasons
    hy
    e needs to go (he voted against impeaching Biden and against sanctioning
    hina

I don't understand the point in the ads; they think people are gonna remember eir silly complaints about him next year?

For several years now, they've started the campaign ads... i.e. the
    negative ones that usually come from "third-parties" and not directly from campaigns... at least a year early. When I was in California, one side was already running Biden re-election ads. That was in September, over a year before 11/2024.

I wish they would not but I am not surprised.

* SLMR 2.1a * Dental plan...Lisa needs braces...dental plan...Lisa...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Fri Nov 10 16:05:53 2023
    For several years now, they've started the campaign ads... i.e. the negative ones that usually come from "third-parties" and not directly
    from campaigns... at least a year early. When I was in California, one side was already running Biden re-election ads. That was in September, over a year before 11/2024.

The funny thing about this Marc Molinaro stuff is that by next year, Medicare will still be functioning; it's not going to disappear that fast. And if anyone actually remembers these silly ads "Molinaro wants to cut Medicare," then they're going to realize (hopefully) that it was all just BS.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)