• 3rd debate

From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to All on Wed Nov 8 19:09:24 2023
    I still think all the GOP presidential candidates are wasting their breath, because nobody's more appealing than Trump.

Nicky Hailey and Tim Scott give generic answers to everything, and they sound just like one another. They want to be president but there's no indication that either of them would do us any good.

I like everything Ramaswamy has to say. Especially the part about "NBC sabotaged Trump's re-election with the fake Russia story."

I also like Ramaswamy's description of our relationship with Ukraine and Russia. He said "don't believe that it's a battle of good vs evil." He's right about that!

Another thing Ramaswamy was right about: "American kids siding with either Israel or Palestine don't know what they're talking about." (Adults don't know either!)

So if all they're doing is wasting their breath, at least Ramaswamy is taking the opportunity on TV to put some sense into people's heads.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Nov 9 07:54:35 2023
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

I still think all the GOP presidential candidates are wasting their breath, because nobody's more appealing than Trump.

Ya, it's just circus.

I like everything Ramaswamy has to say. Especially the part about "NBC sabotaged Trump's re-election with the fake Russia story."

He likes to say the quiet things out loud. He's very entertaining, but I wouldn't want him in gov't.

I also like Ramaswamy's description of our relationship with Ukraine
    and Russia. He said "don't believe that it's a battle of good vs evil." He's right about that!

I've often said that the battle is not "good vs. evil". It's multiple evil groups fighting each other over who gets to controll everyone else.

... If love is blind, lingerie makes great braille.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thu Nov 9 06:34:30 2023
    I like everything Ramaswamy has to say. Especially the part about "NB sabotaged Trump's re-election with the fake Russia story."

He likes to say the quiet things out loud. He's very entertaining, but I wouldn't want him in gov't.

He should work for Fox News. Maybe he'd cover the stories that they ignore.

I also like Ramaswamy's description of our relationship with Ukraine and Russia. He said "don't believe that it's a battle of good vs evil He's right about that!

I've often said that the battle is not "good vs. evil". It's multiple evil groups fighting each other over who gets to controll everyone else.

That's what I think Zelensky is all about. He likes being in charge, and he likes squandering money from the USA. And Zelensky would rather have thousands of people die than have to roll up his sleeves and work a real job.

• From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Nov 9 21:31:19 2023
    On 08 Nov 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Agreed!

Nicky Hailey and Tim Scott give generic answers to everything, and they sound just like one another. They want to be president but there's no indication that either of them would do us any good.

Yeah that was a great moment!

I also like Ramaswamy's description of our relationship with Ukraine and Russia. He said "don't believe that it's a battle of good vs evil." He's right about that!

Another thing Ramaswamy was right about: "American kids siding with
    either Israel or Palestine don't know what they're talking about."
    (Adults don't know either!)

Also True. I made a similar point of Isis - that they would cut the heads of any American - Democrat or Republican, the very same thing is true today with Hamas when they say Death to Israel and when they say Death to America.

Another Fact often ignored they (Hamas) would push off of a roof any person who is 2SLGBTQIA+

So if all they're doing is wasting their breath, at least Ramaswamy is taking the opportunity on TV to put some sense into people's heads.

They all had their moments, but none of these stooges matter on that stage. I am not convinced the Ron DeSantis is telling the whole truth regarding the Chinese connection according to Nikki Haley she said that DeSantis has company that is manafacturing chinese military plains in the state of Florida. Additionally she went on to state that DeSantis scrubbed the website, just last week. and no unlike Hilary I'm not talking about with a cloth or
    something:)

I heard that Ramaswamy is out, due to the harsh words he had for the RNC.

.÷______ ÚÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ» ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
    _[]_³³Äij³ ³TROY³ ³HUB³ ³ Fidonet ³ ³FSX Net³ ºT R U M Pº ³Another Message³
    { NET 267 ³ ³ NY ³ ³800³ ³1:267/150³ ³21:1/127³ º 2 0 2 4 º ³ by Gregory ³ / 00ÄÄÄÄ00'Ù¨À0ÄÄ0Ù¨À0Ä0Ù¨ÀÄ00ÄÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÀÄ00ÄÄ00ÄÙ¨ÈÍ00ÍÍÍ00ͼ¨ÀÄÄÄ00ÄÄÄÄÄÄ00ÄÄÙ

... Still waitng for that Coffee :)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * Telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Nov 10 08:14:27 2023
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

He should work for Fox News. Maybe he'd cover the stories that they ignore.

It wouldn't work. Fox News is controlled opposition funded by Soros.

That's what I think Zelensky is all about. He likes being in charge,
    and he likes squandering money from the USA. And Zelensky would rather have thousands of people die than have to roll up his sleeves and work
    a real job.

Well, ya. These people are all for themselves. No one else matters - especially the plebes.

... You have the right to remain silent.... USE IT!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Gregory Deyss on Fri Nov 10 08:14:27 2023
    Gregory Deyss wrote to Aaron Thomas <=-

Another Fact often ignored they (Hamas) would push off of a roof any person who is 2SLGBTQIA+

I just saw a video of that today. They stoned him after pushing him off the roof - just to make sure.

They all had their moments, but none of these stooges matter on that stage.

Ya, they were stooges. All of them like to hear themselves speak.

I heard that Ramaswamy is out, due to the harsh words he had for the
    RNC.

Yet another sign that the RNC is compromised.

... We have no solution, but we sure admire the problem.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Gregory Deyss on Fri Nov 10 06:29:25 2023
    either Israel or Palestine don't know what they're talking about." (Adults don't know either!)

Also True. I made a similar point of Isis - that they would cut the
    heads of any American - Democrat or Republican, the very same thing is true today with Hamas when they say Death to Israel and when they say Death to America.

I'm sure they would. The protesters are an embarrassment, and Biden's suggestion to "combat Islamophobia" is even worse. Being scared of rattlesnakes and bears is a fear that helps us survive, and a fear of radical Islamic terrorists is equally rational.

They all had their moments, but none of these stooges matter on that stage. I am not convinced the Ron DeSantis is telling the whole truth regarding the Chinese connection according to Nikki Haley she said that DeSantis has company that is manafacturing chinese military plains in
    the state of Florida. Additionally she went on to state that DeSantis scrubbed the website, just last week. and no unlike Hilary I'm not
    talking about with a cloth or something:)

DeSantis, Hailey, and Ramaswamy have some explaining to do about their involvement with China, but those explanations will never be made.

I heard that Ramaswamy is out, due to the harsh words he had for the RNC.

From what I understand, the RNC is supposed to keep candidates based on their campaign funding. They would risk losing whatever integrity they have left if they retaliated against Ramaswamy (for telling the truth!)