• Blind Trusts

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Sat Oct 28 09:46:06 2023
    ALL people connected to US politics should put their assets into a blind trust... Sneaky bitches make all kinds of money of turmoil caused by them, or they have access to information we don't.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1042804000479997

If this was a private citizen he'd be in jail....

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1087020646065555

Net worth changes of 6 presidents.... I didn't see LBJ in there... odd... LBJ bought heavy into stocks that built army helicopters... Left office, in the 70's with a net worth over $100,000,000.00 ... not bad for a poor Texan who was a civil servant most of his life...

We need to keep the 85,000 armed IRS agents to investigate "ALL" government officials... they need to keep their guns so that they aren't suicided if they go after Hillary.

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Sun Oct 29 08:12:58 2023
    IB Joe wrote to All <=-

ALL people connected to US politics should put their assets into a
    blind trust... Sneaky bitches make all kinds of money of turmoil
    caused by them, or they have access to information we don't.

Not a surprise. People have been causing problems to make a profit for themselves for hundreds of years. The Elitists have turned it into a business strategy, though.

If this was a private citizen he'd be in jail....

Our two-tiered system of justice is on display for all to see.

Net worth changes of 6 presidents.... I didn't see LBJ in there...
    odd... LBJ bought heavy into stocks that built army helicopters... Left office, in the 70's with a net worth over $100,000,000.00 ... not bad
    for a poor Texan who was a civil servant most of his life...

And we are still waiting for all the others (Like Bernie, the Clintons, etc.) to explain how they became millionaires on a gov't salary.

We need to keep the 85,000 armed IRS agents to investigate "ALL" government officials... they need to keep their guns so that they
    aren't suicided if they go after Hillary.

That won't happen. The IRS agents are part of the Elitists hidden army.

... If you want her to show emotion, cut up her credit cards.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sun Oct 29 06:59:35 2023
    Rome... History repeating itself. There was soooooooooooo much promise

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... They say there's always one weirdo on the bus, but I couldn't find them!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Sun Oct 29 09:14:00 2023
    We need to keep the 85,000 armed IRS agents to investigate "ALL" government off
    cials... they need to keep their guns so that they aren't suicided if they go a
    ter Hillary.

That would be a good idea, but since it is a good idea it is not likely
    that our government will pursue it. It is upseting that those officials we elect to best serve our interest are profiteering off of the loss of
    American lives (and tax money) in combat.

* SLMR 2.1a * My other computer is a Cray Y-MP!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sun Oct 29 10:08:48 2023
    On 29 Oct 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

That would be a good idea, but since it is a good idea it is not likely that our government will pursue it. It is upseting that those officials we elect to best serve our interest are profiteering off of the loss of American lives (and tax money) in combat.

To be honest there isn't much we can do... It seems that the DOJ & FBI can be weaponized against the American people never mind do their job and investigate the political elites in the country.

Most, if not all, of this is done in the open. The do not expect anything should happen to them. All these trades are public information... nobody questions radical net worth changes...

To answer your question I'd have a non centralized, no in Washington, aggressively investigate our leaders... Maybe pay them a bonus for every case they bring forward and prove... We should error on the behalf of the people and root out all these asses. Log jail terms... They are sick!!!

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A Scarf is just an unfinished Afghan

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Mon Oct 30 08:16:00 2023
    To be honest there isn't much we can do... It seems that the DOJ & FBI can be aponized against the American people never mind do their job and investigate t
    political elites in the country.

And while the FBI are wasting time being used as pawns, people who are already known to the FBI are going out and committing mass shootings and other
    crimes.

I think we need to get back to the time when people with serious mental
    issues are put in institutions. It is obvious that the "mainstreaming" experiment, or whatever they call it, has failed. Then again, the
    politicians would just use "mental illness" as another weapon against their enemies.

* SLMR 2.1a * Four out of five people think the fifth is an idiot.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Mon Oct 30 08:31:58 2023
    On 30 Oct 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

And while the FBI are wasting time being used as pawns, people who are already known to the FBI are going out and committing mass shootings and other crimes.

I think we need to get back to the time when people with serious mental issues are put in institutions. It is obvious that the "mainstreaming" experiment, or whatever they call it, has failed. Then again, the politicians would just use "mental illness" as another weapon against their enemies.

The Maine shooter was known to the government for weeks prior, apparently uttering threats prior to the event. Maine has some kind of red flag laws... they call yellow flag laws...

Either 1 of 2 things happened... The government is soooooooooooo stupid and inept at any level to protect it's citizens... Or... They used a man who was mentally messed up, triggered him enough where he went out and killed a bunch of people... New Speaker of the house is voted in, mass shooting to follow.

I'm for the second explanation... Government is soooooooooooo corrupt.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A truly wise man never argues with a Unicorn

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Tue Oct 31 07:09:53 2023
    Mike Powell wrote to IB JOE <=-

And while the FBI are wasting time being used as pawns, people who are already known to the FBI are going out and committing mass shootings
    and other crimes.

But the FBI no longer exists for that. It exists to cover up the scandals of the Elitists. Sometimes by silencing their critics.

I think we need to get back to the time when people with serious mental issues are put in institutions.

But that's soooo bad (says every moron Liberal since the 1930's - and probably before).

It is obvious that the "mainstreaming"
    experiment, or whatever they call it, has failed.

Of course. Just like **every other** policy that they've ever had. But they will **never** admit its failure and they will continue to double down on their failed policies.

Then again, the
    politicians would just use "mental illness" as another weapon against their enemies.

They will use whatever they have at their disposal.

That's why things like the Patriot Act should never have been implemented. All politicians who voted for that should be thrown in prison for treason.

... Does "PIRATE" software come with a treasure map?

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Tue Oct 31 07:09:53 2023
    IB Joe wrote to Mike Powell <=-

Or... They used a
    man who was mentally messed up, triggered him enough where he went out
    and killed a bunch of people... New Speaker of the house is voted in,
    mass shooting to follow.

I'm at the point that when I see something like this, I always look the other way to see what the Elitists are trying to distract me from.

... I am the Shopping Cart that nicks at your paint-job.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Tue Oct 31 12:09:45 2023
    Hello Mike,

[..]

I think we need to get back to the time when people with serious mental issues are put in institutions. It is obvious that the "mainstreaming" experiment, or whatever they call it, has failed. Then again, the politicians would just use "mental illness" as another weapon against their
    enemies.

We have a mental institution in Jackson, Louisiana. It is still
    open today. Including a part that is open for visitors. Please do
    feel welcome to stop by, and enjoy your stay.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Not my president!

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Tue Oct 31 07:21:07 2023
    On 31 Oct 2023, Ron L. said the following...

I'm at the point that when I see something like this, I always look the other way to see what the Elitists are trying to distract me from.

You must have a sore neck

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... A penny saved is not very much

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Tue Oct 31 09:59:00 2023
    I think we need to get back to the time when people with serious mental issues are put in institutions.

But that's soooo bad (says every moron Liberal since the 1930's - and probably
    before).

True, but the last straw was when Conservative politicians realized it
    would save the government money if they did as the Liberals asked and
    turned the mentally ill out into the streets.

It is obvious that the "mainstreaming"
    experiment, or whatever they call it, has failed.

Of course. Just like **every other** policy that they've ever had. But they will **never** admit its failure and they will continue to double down on thei
    failed policies.

Many policies sure have failed, and this is one that should have a big
    blinking red "FIX ME" light on it, especially since they can partially blame
    it on Conservatives.

* SLMR 2.1a * I wish life had an editable scroll-back buffer ...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to IB Joe on Wed Nov 1 07:28:24 2023
    IB Joe wrote to Dr. What <=-

You must have a sore neck

I'm starting to mutate to have eyes in the back of my head. :)

... Professionals built the Titanic, amateurs built the ark.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Wed Nov 1 07:28:24 2023
    Mike Powell wrote to Dr. What <=-

True, but the last straw was when Conservative politicians realized it would save the government money if they did as the Liberals asked and turned the mentally ill out into the streets.

But it didn't save the gov't money. It simply shifted who's money was handling the problem.

Many policies sure have failed, and this is one that should have a big blinking red "FIX ME" light on it, especially since they can partially blame it on Conservatives.

There are no "Conservatives" and "Liberals". The distinction between them have been disappearing for a long time now. There is only the Uniparty and the illusion that there are 2 opposing group.

... Actions are usually right, but the reasons seldom are.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Wed Nov 1 08:33:00 2023
    True, but the last straw was when Conservative politicians realized it would save the government money if they did as the Liberals asked and turned the mentally ill out into the streets.

But it didn't save the gov't money. It simply shifted who's money was handlin
    the problem.

Oh, I agree it didn't *really* save money. In addition to the cost you
    site, I would also mention that it simply freed up money (from wherever it
    was originally coming from) for them to waste on something else.

Many policies sure have failed, and this is one that should have a big blinking red "FIX ME" light on it, especially since they can partially blame it on Conservatives.

There are no "Conservatives" and "Liberals". The distinction between them hav
    been disappearing for a long time now. There is only the Uniparty and the illusion that there are 2 opposing group.

Well, the "illusion-Liberals" can blame it on the "illusion-Conservatives"
    and those that believe there is a difference, and that are liberals, can
    buy it.

* SLMR 2.1a * The truth is always the strongest argument.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wed Nov 1 08:36:54 2023
    blinking red "FIX ME" light on it, especially since they can partiall blame it on Conservatives.

There are no "Conservatives" and "Liberals". The distinction between
    them have been disappearing for a long time now. There is only the Uniparty and the illusion that there are 2 opposing group.

When it comes to elected officials, yea, there's no difference. (Unless it's Trump!)

But when it comes to voters, you know there's a big difference.

Voters who voted for Biden are content with 40 million undocumented migrants, and they're content with Biden selling his influence. They're content with the pressure that other idiots put on them; the pressure to go with the flow.

I'm not content with that stuff. I'm repulsed by it. I need a political party to be repulsed by it too, but I haven't found one yet.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Thu Nov 2 07:19:07 2023

Oh, I agree it didn't *really* save money. In addition to the cost you site, I would also mention that it simply freed up money (from wherever
    it was originally coming from) for them to waste on something else.

And they **love** to do that.

Here in Michigan, long ago, they put something on the ballot that basically said that all Lotto profits would fund the schools. What everyone **thought** they were voting for was extra money for the schools. What they got was every Lotto dollar that came in meant that the gov't spent that much less on the schools. So the schools netted out $0 while the gov't got extra money to waste.

... Epitaph on a gravestone: Cheerio, see you soon.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Nov 2 07:19:07 2023
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

But when it comes to voters, you know there's a big difference.

Oh, ya. Right now, I consider those two groups to be "The Productive" and "The Lazy and/or Stupid."

Voters who voted for Biden are content with 40 million undocumented migrants, and they're content with Biden selling his influence. They're content with the pressure that other idiots put on them; the pressure
    to go with the flow.

The nice thing is that the number of those who are content are falling. They probably will not vote Trump, but they desperately want someone else to vote for.

I'm not content with that stuff. I'm repulsed by it. I need a political party to be repulsed by it too, but I haven't found one yet.

Same here. I ignore party, for the most part, and only look at the candidate.

... Philosophy: unintelligible answers to insoluble problems

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Thu Nov 2 16:20:00 2023
    I'm not content with that stuff. I'm repulsed by it. I need a politic party to be repulsed by it too, but I haven't found one yet.

Same here. I ignore party, for the most part, and only look at the candidate.

I like that philosophy, but the only problem I have with it is this:

The Democrats are an organized party. They have think tanks, contingency
    plans, scientists, teachers, colleges, tv, radio, app stores, mutated SARS viruses, racial manipulation, and so much more.

We need good candidates, but we need a party. A good candidate can't go up against all that stuff. Obviously we don't need the Republican party, but we need a new one with leadership that we can trust.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Nov 3 07:20:58 2023

The Democrats are an organized party. They have think tanks,
    contingency plans, scientists, teachers, colleges, tv, radio, app
    stores, mutated SARS viruses, racial manipulation, and so much more.

For the time being they are organized. But I look at them like a bunch of inner city gangs: They can come together when the goal is in all their best interests, but as their plans end, groups start to splinter off because the results aren't benefiting them. Sooner or later, they will break up. We are already seeing that.

The education system is failing. College enrollments are dropping. Even public school enrollment is dropping in some areas. Media is failing because the eyeballs are going elsewhere. I believe that the only reason something like CNN still exists is because of a large influx of funding from people like Soros. But that money isn't infinite - as we are seeing the Soros empire already start to shed people.

We need good candidates, but we need a party. A good candidate can't go
    up against all that stuff. Obviously we don't need the Republican
    party, but we need a new one with leadership that we can trust.

The Republican party is really just part of the Uniparty and is designated as the "controlled opposition" part. So, ya, we don't need it.

A political party is just a way to consolidate funding and they are all, sooner or later, corrupted by the Elitists. So I'm not seeing why a party is good. I can see why it would make it much easier for a good candidate to get in, though.

... Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Fri Nov 3 19:57:27 2023
    We need good candidates, but we need a party. A good candidate can't up against all that stuff. Obviously we don't need the Republican party, but we need a new one with leadership that we can trust.

A political party is just a way to consolidate funding and they are all, sooner or later, corrupted by the Elitists. So I'm not seeing why a
    party is good. I can see why it would make it much easier for a good candidate to get in, though.

We need a party with leadership that has an agenda. Leadership that is motivated, inspired, and ambitious. Someone like Trump, but even more organized, and more agenda-driven.

A party is necessary because we need to compete with what's out there (Democrats.)

A couple good candidates can't make enough of a difference. We need all the conservatives in every town to start giving it all they got, and we also need a broadcast TV network. We need to buy one of them, and we need to do it soon!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Nov 4 12:37:38 2023

We need a party with leadership that has an agenda. Leadership that is motivated, inspired, and ambitious. Someone like Trump, but even more organized, and more agenda-driven.

My point is that, even if we get this now and everyone gets behind it, sooner or later it will get corrupted by the Elitists and turned against the people it's supposed to serve.

A party is necessary because we need to compete with what's out there (Democrats.)

I don't question that. I'm going to call a party a "necessary evil" and should be treated as such.

A couple good candidates can't make enough of a difference. We need all the conservatives in every town to start giving it all they got,

No doubt. But I will question the idea that the Democrats are working together. As we saw during Hilary's failed attempt at the presidency, the Democrats aren't democratic and the Elitists in control and will cheat to get what they want.

And today, many "Democrat" voters won't support Sleepy Joe.

and we
    also need a broadcast TV network. We need to buy one of them, and we
    need to do it soon!

Who watches TV anymore? I haven't had mine on since the start of the scamdemic.

From what I've been reading, many TV networks are having hard times today staying afloat since watchers have dropped way off.

I don't see TV as a good way to get the message out. But I do see the need to have some sort of communication channel that is not Elitists controlled.

... What are you looking down here for? Read the message.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sat Nov 4 17:08:22 2023

I like your optimism, and that sort of optimism is more helpful than some might think. However, they will support Joe because they are effectively brainwashed. Foodstamps haven't been severed quite yet, so all is "well" in liberal-ville.

also need a broadcast TV network. We need to buy one of them, and we need to do it soon!

Who watches TV anymore? I haven't had mine on since the start of the scamdemic.

Then how else do you explain all the Democrat votes?

From what I've been reading, many TV networks are having hard times today staying afloat since watchers have dropped way off.

I don't believe it. The Democrat votes are too many. Fake news I bet.

I don't see TV as a good way to get the message out. But I do see the need to have some sort of communication channel that is not Elitists controlled.

I assure you, the elitists are on top of it. The mobile app industry prevents non-approved communication. Only saavy people will communicate outside the app industry, and there will be no facilitating of delivering the truth to a significant amount of voters.

We're relying on people to use their brains for once in their lives. All we can do is pray and/or be optimistic and see what happens!

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Nov 5 07:50:15 2023

I like your optimism, and that sort of optimism is more helpful than
    some might think. However, they will support Joe because they are effectively brainwashed. Foodstamps haven't been severed quite yet, so
    all is "well" in liberal-ville.

Many are still brainwashed. But many toward the middle have woken up.

When you look at the amount of cheating that they did just to pull Sleepy Joe across the finish line last time, you realize that to do that again means that they will have to so overtly cheat that it won't be denyable.

Well, we have video from Detroit of two women pulling ballots out from under a table and feeding them into the tabulators multiple times - all while the tabulating was supposed to have been done for the night.

We have Dinesh's 2000 Mules video showing all the fake ballots being stuffed in the boxes.

And we even have video from CNN showing a mule dropping off many ballots into a drop box.

So, ya, we know where all those Democrat "votes" came from.

In my will, I stipulated that I wanted someone to make sure that I don't vote Democrat after I die.

I assure you, the elitists are on top of it.

Oh, I'm sure. OANN tried to use the networks and got "cancelled".

The mobile app industry prevents non-approved communication.

Only for people stupid enough to use an Apple product. (I've been anti-Apple since 1978.)

Android always lets us side load things, and it's simple enough for even Grandma to do.

Only saavy people will communicate
    outside the app industry, and there will be no facilitating of
    delivering the truth to a significant amount of voters.

But most people have given up on the idea that the normal media delivers truth.
    So people are looking elsewhere. And while there will always be people who can't face up to the fact that they are stupid, that's still a small (yet very vocal) minority.

We're relying on people to use their brains for once in their lives.
    All we can do is pray and/or be optimistic and see what happens!

That's all we can do. Ever see the movie "Idiocracy"? It changed from a comedy to a horror movie just by Biden getting installed.

... You would if you could but you can't so you won't.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Sun Nov 5 09:20:00 2023

While they may not "support" Sleepy Joe, there are a lot in that camp that, given the choice between Donald Trump and a corpse, they are going to vote for the corpse. A few may not vote at all.

* SLMR 2.1a * Does Quasimoto ring a bell?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Sun Nov 5 14:11:48 2023
    When you look at the amount of cheating that they did just to pull
    Sleepy Joe across the finish line last time, you realize that to do that again means that they will have to so overtly cheat that it won't be denyable.

I think they're gonna do it again, and anybody who complains about it will just be discredited as a "conspiracy theorist."

The results of this year's elections will help us measure the Democrats' standing, and next year's election will either save us or finish us off.

Well, we have video from Detroit of two women pulling ballots out from under a table and feeding them into the tabulators multiple times - all while the tabulating was supposed to have been done for the night.

We have Dinesh's 2000 Mules video showing all the fake ballots being stuffed in the boxes.

And we even have video from CNN showing a mule dropping off many ballots into a drop box.

This information can be useful for starting a revolt, but this information is not interesting to our top prosecutors.

The mobile app industry prevents non-approved communication.

Only for people stupid enough to use an Apple product. (I've been anti-Apple since 1978.)

Android always lets us side load things, and it's simple enough for even Grandma to do.

Deprogramming smart people seems fairly possible, but it's the ultra-ignorant ones who are difficult to explain anything to.

Only saavy people will communicate
    outside the app industry, and there will be no facilitating of delivering the truth to a significant amount of voters.

But most people have given up on the idea that the normal media delivers truth. So people are looking elsewhere. And while there will always be people who can't face up to the fact that they are stupid, that's still
    a small (yet very vocal) minority.

It sounds like you are surrounded by more smart people than I am. I don't see anyone smartening up. People who vote Democrat are thrill seekers, and they can hardly wait for the phase II of "depopulate the world."

That's all we can do. Ever see the movie "Idiocracy"? It changed from a comedy to a horror movie just by Biden getting installed.

I will look for it, and I'll watch that, but honestly, I am so disgusted by the media due to the Joe Biden "victory" that I don't look at the TV the same as I used to. It's evil. Same with the radio.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Mon Nov 6 07:52:06 2023

While they may not "support" Sleepy Joe, there are a lot in that camp that, given the choice between Donald Trump and a corpse, they are
    going to vote for the corpse. A few may not vote at all.

Oh, ya, they still have Trump Derangement Syndrome big time. It's made even worse when they see that they are worse off under Sleepy Joe than Trump.

But if the goal is to install another puppet, and their sheep aren't voting for their boy, it's going to be much harder (and more overt) to cheat this time.

... There are no bugs, only unrecognized features.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Nov 6 07:52:06 2023

I think they're gonna do it again, and anybody who complains about it
    will just be discredited as a "conspiracy theorist."

The problem with doing it again are the crazies. And backing people in to a corner will push the slightly crazy over the edge.

Once the crazies see that there is no alternative, they will go after the Elitists. And since they are crazy, they will succeed.

This information can be useful for starting a revolt, but this
    information is not interesting to our top prosecutors.

Too true. I've repremanded my state "representative" for not pushing for removal of our AG for gross incompetance and derelection of duty. There are proven, documented illegal acts during the last election but no one has been proceduted.

Deprogramming smart people seems fairly possible, but it's the ultra-ignorant ones who are difficult to explain anything to.

I'm not really worried about the sheep. They got the Jab, so they won't be around much longer (at best, they won't reproduce).

It sounds like you are surrounded by more smart people than I am.

The industry that I'm in - as well as my hobbies - don't tolerate idiots.

I don't see anyone smartening up.

I see some smartening up. I see others just going quiet. Because they
    can't fight reality.

Speaking of that, we haven't heared much from the Woke Mafia here lately.

I also see lots of backlash against Woke trash. ex: Disney has postponed their Snow White re-telling because of the feedback they have gotten.

The amount of Woke signalling has also decreased significantly. Nearly all of the signage that I used to see about "BLM" and "Trust the science" is gone.

People who vote Democrat are thrill
    seekers, and they can hardly wait for the phase II of "depopulate the world."

No. People who vote Democrat are stupid, lazy people. They want to be "big" people, but don't have the ability to be more than burger flippers. They think that the Democrat policies will pull everyone up, but the reality is that it will drag everyone down - as has been proven time and time again. But these people don't care as long as there is no one "above" them.

I will look for it, and I'll watch that, but honestly, I am so
    disgusted by the media due to the Joe Biden "victory" that I don't look
    at the TV the same as I used to. It's evil. Same with the radio.

Which is why I don't watch TV anymore. I haven't listened to radio for over 20 years now. It's just propaganda or "bread and circuses".

... You will become rich and famous unless you don't.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Mon Nov 6 06:58:30 2023
    This information can be useful for starting a revolt, but this information is not interesting to our top prosecutors.

Too true. I've repremanded my state "representative" for not pushing for removal of our AG for gross incompetance and derelection of duty. There are proven, documented illegal acts during the last election but no one has been proceduted.

It's good that you complain, and I'm glad that you do, but I don't bother anymore. If the people in office who have common sense, they know what to do.

What incentive do they have to obey commands from their constituents? All they have to lose is a job that requires a high school diploma. There's more for them to lose if they disobey an order from the Soros Foundation.

I see some smartening up. I see others just going quiet. Because they can't fight reality.

Speaking of that, we haven't heared much from the Woke Mafia here lately.

They are probably having difficulty coming to terms with reality. It's easier to deny than it is to comprehend. That, or probably the TV told them to stop talking politics with people on the internet ;)

The amount of Woke signalling has also decreased significantly. Nearly all of the signage that I used to see about "BLM" and "Trust the
    science" is gone.

We want them to feel the backlash - but are they really feeling it? Inflation isn't as bad as the media says. The migrant crisis isn't affecting very many cities yet. Gas is still cheaper than it was during Obama's admin. Crime seems the same as usual. The only thing remarkable is the national debt, but not everybody has a post-it note on their desk to remind them of it.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Mon Nov 6 15:15:19 2023
    Hello Mike,

While they may not "support" Sleepy Joe, there are a lot in that camp that,
    given the choice between Donald Trump and a corpse, they are going to vote for the corpse. A few may not vote at all.

The "corpse" won by over 7 million more votes than your orange
    clown last time around. It'll probably double, maybe even triple,
    that number next time around. Night of the Living Dead celebrated
    by all in America, not just in Mexico ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    If PBS won't do it, who will?

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Nov 7 08:12:19 2023

What incentive do they have to obey commands from their constituents?
    All they have to lose is a job that requires a high school diploma. There's more for them to lose if they disobey an order from the Soros Foundation.

Exactly. It makes me feel better to complain, but I don't expect anything from it.

They are probably having difficulty coming to terms with reality. It's easier to deny than it is to comprehend. That, or probably the TV told them to stop talking politics with people on the internet ;)

I like to think that their moms changed the locks again and they are sacked out at their friend's place. But the friend lost his job when the fast food restaurant closed due to the minimum wage increase, so they don't have any Internet.

We want them to feel the backlash - but are they really feeling it?

There's an old saying: The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.

They are feeling the backlash. Some more than others. Budwiser got hit hard. Disney is failing financially. I'm sure that there's more, but we don't get to hear about their internal financial issues.

Inflation isn't as bad as the media says.

It's still pretty bad. Mostly due to higher energy costs, which make everything else more expensive. But, again, different areas will experience this differently and different people will experience it depending on their situtions.

The migrant crisis isn't affecting very many cities yet.

But we've focused on the cities. Those illegal aliens (no, they aren't "migrants") were shipped all over - not just to somem big cities.

I consider it lucky that we haven't heard much other than the big cities, but the possibility of a problem isn't only in the cities.

Gas is still cheaper than it was during Obama's admin.

But still much higher than under Trump.

Crime seems the same as usual.

Around my place, I'd say yes. But in the larger city near by, crime is significantly higher.

But there's a reason why this is happening in Left-run communities and not in more rural areas.

The only thing remarkable
    is the national debt, but not everybody has a post-it note on their
    desk to remind them of it.

I try not to think about it. But that's what Dems do: spend, spend, spend and then stick someone else with the bill.

... Insert disk 5 of 4 and press any key to continue

• From Aaron Thomas@1:342/200 to Ron L. on Wed Nov 8 02:59:28 2023
    There's an old saying: The future is here. It's just not evenly distributed yet.

They are feeling the backlash. Some more than others. Budwiser got hit hard. Disney is failing financially. I'm sure that there's more, but
    we don't get to hear about their internal financial issues.

Businesses are probably feeling it. But voters don't care about business, they just care about having food, and the Democrats are still feeding them.

It's still pretty bad. Mostly due to higher energy costs, which make everything else more expensive. But, again, different areas will experience this differently and different people will experience it depending on their situtions.

I don't doubt it, but we're lacking a clear picture of how this is all Biden's fault. (It's clear to us, but it's not clear to the tv watching community.) They need to see it clearly and I don't think they do.

The migrant crisis isn't affecting very many cities yet.

But we've focused on the cities. Those illegal aliens (no, they aren't "migrants") were shipped all over - not just to somem big cities.

I consider it lucky that we haven't heard much other than the big
    cities, but the possibility of a problem isn't only in the cities.

The big cities are what screw us over on election day. We need them to see more damage, for any good to come to us in the long run.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Nov 8 07:37:21 2023

Businesses are probably feeling it. But voters don't care about
    business, they just care about having food, and the Democrats are still feeding them.

You need to separate out the Plantation Democrat voters - who can't get jobs and need the Dems to keep handing things out - and everyone else who knows that if the company they work for goes under, they will be put on the Plantation too.

I don't doubt it, but we're lacking a clear picture of how this is all Biden's fault. (It's clear to us, but it's not clear to the tv watching community.) They need to see it clearly and I don't think they do.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

At this point, anyone who listens only to TV "news" doesn't want to know the truth and handing it to him will do nothing.

The big cities are what screw us over on election day. We need them to
    see more damage, for any good to come to us in the long run.

Oh, ya. I've pushed for an electoral-like system within the states. That way cities can't override the rest of the state. But that won't happen anytime soon.

... In an attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a pole.