• Out of State Grand Jury against Trump

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Mon Aug 7 11:44:09 2023
    I forget who argued against me here on this point... Recap... Special counsel Jack Smith used a DC Grand Jury to get a Florida indictment.... and the Judge just caught on...

Kyle Cheney of Politico write...
    "Judge Cannon comes out swinging at special counsel this morning, striking two of prosecutors' sealed filings and demanding an explanation of "the legal propriety of using an out-of-district grand jury proceeding to continue to investigate" the docs case.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1688552253525786624?s=20

HAHAHAHA

There is one other BIG thing out there... it was the fact that Jack Smith used, what we would call, a general search warrant... unconstitutional in the US... I really think this is starting to unravel...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to IB Joe on Mon Aug 7 13:24:26 2023
    I forget who argued against me here on this point... Recap... Special counsel Jack Smith used a DC Grand Jury to get a Florida indictment.... and the Judge just caught on...

Kyle Cheney of Politico write...
    "Judge Cannon comes out swinging at special counsel this morning, striking two
    of prosecutors' sealed filings and demanding an explanation of "the legal propriety of using an out-of-district grand jury proceeding to continue to investigate" the docs case.

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1688552253525786624?s=20

I haven't seen the news but I assume there are more investigations in more places beyond the indictments already on the go.

HAHAHAHA

It's no laughing matter.

There is one other BIG thing out there... it was the fact that Jack Smith used what we would call, a general search warrant... unconstitutional in the US... I really think this is starting to unravel...

I'll be looking for this. What warrant in what case?

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)