• Re: Irs Testimony

From MIKE POWELL@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Sat Jul 29 08:06:00 2023
    It is up to you to prove it is dirt

There is no evidence of any crime.

You apparently cannot read. I posted a link from the government that tells what happened.

You don't have to read or reply.

Nor do you.

Why do you bring up Hunter Biden? Is it a distraction from Donald Trump's crim
    and charges?

Because the transition team for the *current* President interfered in an IRS/FBI investigation into Hunter on behalf of Joe.

You will say "why wasn't he charged?" Because the collusion between the transition team and FBI HQ allowed the statute of limitations to run out on some of the potential charges.

Using your "logic," we should ignore all other crimes until Trump is found guilty.

* SLMR 2.1a * Objects in taglines are closer than they appear.

---
    * BgNet 1.0b12 = moe's tavern * 1-502-875-8938 * moetiki.ddns.net:27
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From MIKE POWELL@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sat Jul 29 08:08:00 2023
    I'm as confused as the next guy, but I suspect that when Al hears us say "dirt
    he thinks we mean "rubbish."

No it is Al's way of deflecting anything that might paint the Bidens in a
    bad light. He thinks we need to be paying attention to Trump or UFO's or whatever other rubbish that the press will distract us with.

* SLMR 2.1a * Do I straddle the fence on issues? Well, yes and no....

---
    * BgNet 1.0b12 = moe's tavern * 1-502-875-8938 * moetiki.ddns.net:27
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to MIKE POWELL on Sat Jul 29 14:28:40 2023
    There is no evidence of any crime.

You apparently cannot read. I posted a link from the government that tells what happened.

I can read, I still don't see a crime.

You don't have to read or reply.

Nor do you.

Thank you. Thank you so much.

Why do you bring up Hunter Biden? Is it a distraction from Donald Trump's
    crim
    and charges?

Because the transition team for the *current* President interfered in an IRS/FBI investigation into Hunter on behalf of Joe.

I don't think that is what it says.

You will say "why wasn't he charged?" Because the collusion between the transition team and FBI HQ allowed the statute of limitations to run out on some of the potential charges.

I know the "whistleblower" wanted to bring charges. I suspect the charges were never brought because a conviction was not going to come of it.

There are many investigations where charges are not brought for a number of reasons.

Using your "logic," we should ignore all other crimes until Trump is found guilty.

Why do you add a spin like that?

Trump has been investigated, largely. I realize that. At the end of the investigation there will be charges if the DA can be successful. This is not a decision made by an investigator. It's made by an attorney and his department who doesn't want a lot of failures on his record. That is especially true for the DOJ.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to MIKE POWELL on Sat Jul 29 14:30:22 2023
    I'm as confused as the next guy, but I suspect that when Al hears us say
    "dirt he thinks we mean "rubbish."

No it is Al's way of deflecting anything that might paint the Bidens in a
    bad light. He thinks we need to be paying attention to Trump or UFO's or whatever other rubbish that the press will distract us with.

I'm just putting sunshine on your dirt/rubbish.

If you have any evidence I am all ears.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)