• End of Institutional Racism

From IB Joe@1:342/200 to All on Fri Jun 30 10:58:25 2023
    Finally it's OVER!!!!

Civil was fought over slavery & Racism and won... BTW, Democrats fought to keep slavery and lost that fight.

Republicans voted to amend the constitution 3 times with respect to this issue at this time... amendments 13, 14 & 15. Democrats fought them tooth and nail not to add them.

Go Republicans!!!!

Republicans pushed for reconstruction after the civil war, like a bunch of pussies they negotiated with the southern Democrats to end reconstruction...

Democrats brought in Jim Crow and the KKK and tried to normalize racism... Recall Woodrow Wilson...

Civil rights in the 60's was filibustered by the democrats... Strom Thurmond, a Democrat led this.... Republicans mustered up enough votes to pass it.

You go Republicans!!!!

Fast Forward to 2023.... And a conservative majority Supreme Court finally said enough racism... Asians need equal protection... No more race based school admissions allowed anymore.

We need to rejoice in this day and in this time. We need to thank President Trump for nominating Constitutionalist who read the constitution as it was written and not how they think it should be interpreted...

All Hail Donald Trump!!!

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... I know a good tagline when I steal one!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to IB Joe on Fri Jun 30 21:21:14 2023
    Fast Forward to 2023.... And a conservative majority Supreme Court
    finally said enough racism... Asians need equal protection... No more race based school admissions allowed anymore.

What happened? I haven't heard anything about this.

If what you're saying is correct, what does that mean for Howard University? They have to admit non-blacks now? (The problem is: Who wants to go to their racist school in the first place?)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/02/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Jul 1 10:28:43 2023
    On 30 Jun 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

Fast Forward to 2023.... And a conservative majority Supreme Court finally said enough racism... Asians need equal protection... No mor race based school admissions allowed anymore.

What happened? I haven't heard anything about this.

If what you're saying is correct, what does that mean for Howard University? They have to admit non-blacks now? (The problem is: Who
    wants to go to their racist school in the first place?)

Yesterday... I'm not sure if you're using sarcasm as a literary tool.... I use it all the time.

Look up affirmative action... Using the color of someone's skin to deny them access to a school is racist. Asian and white students who were more than qualified gain access to an education were denied access because of their skin color.

The Supreme Court sided with the Asians and sited the Equal Protection Clause of the constitution when supporting their arguments.

Stop "ALL" forms of racism....

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525 to IB Joe on Tue Jul 4 20:39:21 2023
    The Supreme Court sided with the Asians and sited the Equal Protection Clause of the constitution when supporting their arguments.

Does this apply to workplace affirmative action also, or just schools?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/02/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: alcoholidaybbs.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jul 5 09:56:13 2023
    On 04 Jul 2023, Aaron Thomas said the following...

The Supreme Court sided with the Asians and sited the Equal Protectio Clause of the constitution when supporting their arguments.

Does this apply to workplace affirmative action also, or just schools?

I was listening to Robert Barnes, a lawyer who practices constitutional law, stated that this may mean employers as well... He said if you practice discrimination by color of skin... rather than merit expect to get sued. This case will dovetail nicely into the workplace... As per Robert Barnes.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... There will be a rain dance Friday night, weather permitting!