• "Bidens are the best"

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALL on Wed Jun 28 15:40:00 2023
    "The Biden's are the best" -- Another Hunter Biden text shocker uncovered

SOURCE: MSN

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/the-bidens-are-the-best-another-hunter-b
    iden-text-shocker-uncovered/ar-AA1da8IS

https://tinyurl.com/yytvy4xb

"According to the (House Oversight) committee, on August 3, 2017, Hunter Biden sent a text message to Gongwen Dong, an executive at CEFC, an energy firm with ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

"In the message, Biden proclaimed, "The Biden's are the best I know at doing exactly what the Chairman wants from this [partnership]."

"Interestingly, the committee also discovered that one of Biden's shell companies received a payment of $100,000 from CEFC the following day."

Hunter confirms what we all know... the Bidens are great at doing what the
    CCP wants.

* SLMR 2.1a * Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Thu Jun 29 09:04:59 2023
    Mike Powell wrote to ALL <=-

"The Biden's are the best" -- Another Hunter Biden text shocker
    uncovered

I'll bet the "mainstream" media is beside itself right now.

They are failing because of poor ratings. There are lots of juicy stories about the Biden Crime Family, but they can't report on it because their masters want them to be quiet about anything negative about Biden.

On top of that, their lack of reporting is further eroding people's faith in the media (do they have any left?) which is eroding their ratings even more, causing them to fail financially.

Like "Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink" it's "Scandal, scandal everywhere, but we can't report on any of it."

... I've seen condom vending machines, but this one installs.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)