• Re: The US's other border (no, not that

From Aaron Thomas@1:123/525.1 to Lee Lofaso on Fri Oct 21 19:42:33 2022
    The Russian "draft dodgers" are also heroes. Fleeing from an unjust
    war created by a madman, in the most honorable of ways. Rather than
    inflict violence on an innocent people, or amongst themselves, they
    choose the path of peace. As should we all.

We agree on this subject. The problem is that the media/crats want everyone to reject everything-Russian. They're your people. Tell them to stop being dumb!

Why are you so scared of immigrants? Especially those who abhor
    violence, and war? If you want peace, work for justice. There is
    no justice in killing your fellow man, regardless of where he is
    from or what language he speaks.

You only want to be friends during the 1st 1/2 of your 3rd quart. By the time you get down to the bottom of that bottle, you've forgotten what we we're talking about, but you're ready to fight. It's funny!

All warmongers are "baby killers" - and should be called out for it.
    Not just by "leftists" but by everyone.

Yea but that's a conversation that never happened. We weren't talking about war mongers. It's ok, I drink too.

His contribution to the exploitation of black voters has inspired oth Democrats (Biden, Warnock, Schumer, Pelosi) to take it to the next le (of exploiting black voters.)

We should all be proud of all civil rights and voting rights
    legislation passed during the LBJ era. And continue to expand
    upon them.

But your people (the leftists) are erasing it all. They are against equality. Why? I liked equality.

--- Renegade v1.30/DOS
    * Origin: AlcoholidayBBS.com / Est. 1995 / Columbia, SC (1:123/525.1)
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Oct 21 20:27:56 2022
    On 21 Oct 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    The Russian "draft dodgers" are also heroes. Fleeing from an unjust war created by a madman, in the most honorable of ways. Rather than inflict violence on an innocent people, or amongst themselves, they choose the path of peace. As should we all.
    We agree on this subject. The problem is that the media/crats want everyone to reject everything-Russian. They're your people. Tell them to stop being dumb!

No, they're not. They're very specific on who is to blame for the war in Ukraine. I certainly don't reject everything Russian; due to my involvement
    in the Sinclair Spectrum retro community, I have quite a few Russian acquaintances and don't hold them in any way responsible for the war in Ukraine.

Holding Putin responsible is not the same as rejecting everything Russian.

What's interesting here is that you're willing to allow Russians into the country if they're fleeing violence, but not Central Americans.

Why are you so scared of immigrants? Especially those who abhor violence, and war? If you want peace, work for justice. There is
    no justice in killing your fellow man, regardless of where he is
    from or what language he speaks.
    You only want to be friends during the 1st 1/2 of your 3rd quart. By the time you get down to the bottom of that bottle, you've forgotten what we we're talking about, but you're ready to fight. It's funny!

That's the question you can't, or won't, answer, isn't it?

All warmongers are "baby killers" - and should be called out for it. Not just by "leftists" but by everyone.
    Yea but that's a conversation that never happened. We weren't talking about war mongers. It's ok, I drink too.

That is a conversation you were having, in which you said that only leftists referred to returning soldiers as "baby killers." How much have you had to drink?

His contribution to the exploitation of black voters has inspired Democrats (Biden, Warnock, Schumer, Pelosi) to take it to the nex (of exploiting black voters.)
    We should all be proud of all civil rights and voting rights legislation passed during the LBJ era. And continue to expand
    upon them.
    But your people (the leftists) are erasing it all. They are against equality. Why? I liked equality.

Your version of equality is not equality. The leftists are not trying to
    erase equality; they're trying to expand it. LGBTQ+ rights, same-sex
    marriage, minority rights, voting rights, police reform -- all of these and more are Democrat-supported expansions of equality, and they are all opposed
    by a majority of Republicans.

Jeff.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Cold War Computing BBS (1:387/26)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Sun Oct 23 01:00:03 2022
    What's interesting here is that you're willing to allow Russians into the country if they're fleeing violence, but not Central Americans.

Russians are fleeing verifiable violence that does not exist in the USA.

Central Americans are "fleeing" the same kind of violence that we have here already.

Being paid in pesos can be considered violent by some people, I suppose.

Why are you so scared of immigrants? Especially those who abhor violence, and war? If you want peace, work for justice. There is no justice in killing your fellow man, regardless of where he is from or what language he speaks.
    You only want to be friends during the 1st 1/2 of your 3rd quart. By time you get down to the bottom of that bottle, you've forgotten what we're talking about, but you're ready to fight. It's funny!

No, sometimes I don't answer Lee's questions because they don't make any
    sense. I never said I had "a problem with immigrants."

All warmongers are "baby killers" - and should be called out for Not just by "leftists" but by everyone.

That is a conversation you were having, in which you said that only leftists referred to returning soldiers as "baby killers." How much have you had to drink?

Right. Lee brought that up nonsensically. Sometimes he just blurts out weird (but educational) essays that sound like they came from a PBS documentary, but I seldom see the relation to the conversation. He's cool though. My bud. I
    like Lee. I'm scared to drink with him though. I bet he'd get all wasted and then try to strangle me or something ;)

Your version of equality is not equality. The leftists are not trying to erase equality; they're trying to expand it. LGBTQ+ rights, same-sex marriage, minority rights, voting rights, police reform -- all of these and more are Democrat-supported expansions of equality, and they are all opposed by a majority of Republicans.

I've never heard a Republican complain about these issues. Supposedly "they want to make a national ban on abortion," but does that even sound true to
    you? How would that affect Republican voters? And which president would be
    dumb enough to sign off on it? It's just "Don't let Republicans take our power away or else they'll make gay sex illegal!" Idiots will react idiotically to such idiotic advice.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Oct 23 00:28:34 2022
    On 23 Oct 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    What's interesting here is that you're willing to allow Russians into country if they're fleeing violence, but not Central Americans.
    Russians are fleeing verifiable violence that does not exist in the USA.

Ok.

Central Americans are "fleeing" the same kind of violence that we have here already.

Not really. Same kind, perhaps, but to a much larger degree.

Being paid in pesos can be considered violent by some people, I suppose.

That's absurd.

Why are you so scared of immigrants? Especially those who ab violence, and war? If you want peace, work for justice. Ther no justice in killing your fellow man, regardless of where h from or what language he speaks.
    You only want to be friends during the 1st 1/2 of your 3rd quart time you get down to the bottom of that bottle, you've forgotten we're talking about, but you're ready to fight. It's funny!
    No, sometimes I don't answer Lee's questions because they don't make any sense. I never said I had "a problem with immigrants."

Clearly you do, though. Especially Central American refugee immigrants.

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Sun Oct 23 14:36:26 2022
    Central Americans are "fleeing" the same kind of violence that we hav here already.

Tell that to the Americans who've been burned alive. Tell them that Hondurans suffer the same kind of violence, "but to a much larger degree."

No, sometimes I don't answer Lee's questions because they don't make sense. I never said I had "a problem with immigrants."

Clearly you do, though. Especially Central American refugee immigrants.

Yes but that's not the same as having a problem with all immigrants.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Oct 24 09:15:27 2022
    On 23 Oct 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    Central Americans are "fleeing" the same kind of violence that w here already.
    Tell that to the Americans who've been burned alive. Tell them that Hondurans suffer the same kind of violence, "but to a much larger
    degree."

Which Americans have been burned alive?

No, sometimes I don't answer Lee's questions because they don't sense. I never said I had "a problem with immigrants."
    Clearly you do, though. Especially Central American refugee immigrant

It is nonetheless a problem with immigrants.

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Mon Oct 24 17:18:33 2022
    Tell that to the Americans who've been burned alive. Tell them that Hondurans suffer the same kind of violence, "but to a much larger degree."

Debbie Collier is one of them, but unfortunately there have been others.

Migrants are getting "burnt" by low wages.

Clearly you do, though. Especially Central American refugee immi

No, that's twisting my words around, for the sake of defending all-things-leftist.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Oct 24 17:53:31 2022
    On 24 Oct 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    Tell that to the Americans who've been burned alive. Tell them t Hondurans suffer the same kind of violence, "but to a much large degree."
    Debbie Collier is one of them, but unfortunately there have been others.

How many others, out of 330+million Americans?

Migrants are getting "burnt" by low wages.

I see.

Clearly you do, though. Especially Central American refugee
    Yes but that's not the same as having a problem with all immigra
    No, that's twisting my words around, for the sake of defending all-things-leftist.

You have a problem with US immigration policy.

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Tue Oct 25 01:33:50 2022

Everyone has a problem with it, except leftists who haven't left the house for the past 2 years.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Oct 25 10:20:08 2022
    On 25 Oct 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    Everyone has a problem with it, except leftists who haven't left the
    house for the past 2 years.

No, "everyone" does not have a problem with it.

Jeff.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Jeff Thiele on Wed Oct 26 17:31:43 2022
    Everyone has a problem with it, except leftists who haven't left the house for the past 2 years.

Eric Adams is tired of it. Muriel Bowser is tired of it. They just want to be leftist scumbags in peace, without being forced to deal with the burden of the Joe Biden Human Smuggling Industry. He's making life difficult for them inadvertantly; they're just lower in the swamp creature food chain.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Oct 27 08:31:11 2022
    On 26 Oct 2022, Aaron Thomas said the following...
    Everyone has a problem with it, except leftists who haven't left house for the past 2 years.
    Eric Adams is tired of it. Muriel Bowser is tired of it. They just want
    to be leftist scumbags in peace, without being forced to deal with the burden of the Joe Biden Human Smuggling Industry. He's making life difficult for them inadvertantly; they're just lower in the swamp
    creature food chain.

Biden is not smuggling humans. Eric Adams and Muriel Bowser, whoever they
    are, do not even remotely constitute "everyone."

Jeff.