• Correction

From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Aug 13 00:38:02 2022
    On 08-12-22 13:45, Aaron Thomas <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: fbi <=-

What do you know about the judge's connections, other than that he was appointed by Trump?

He was appointed while Trump was president, but not by President
    Trump. Federal magistrate judges aren't appointed by the president.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-did-trump-appoint-judge- who-approved-fbi-ma
    -lago-raid-1732495

You are right. I saw that he was a federal judge who took office in
    2018 and thought that meant he was appointed by Trump. I was wrong. As
    a magistrate judge, he was appointed by the federal district judges.

Dale Shipp
    fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
    (1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:40:20, 13 Aug 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
    * Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Dale Shipp on Mon Aug 15 08:15:42 2022
    With that system you get judges who know the law and apply it fairly.
    If judges are subject to popular vote, they have to spend much time campaigning instead of judging -- plus they get voted on by people who have little understanding of the law.

You are on to something there, Dale. It relates to one of the cornerstones of a true democracy: separation of powers.

The writers of the USC didn't like democracy, they said it in various articles written by then, and the part of the USC that defines the three branches of power, Articles I, II and III is clear evidence of that.

In a true democracy you cannot have one branch being the only one to nominate and another branch make the decision for the third branch. Each branch must be totally separated and independent.

So of course the judicial branch should handle everything by themselves, nominations and all the way to acceptance.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; sv-SE; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101125
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Dale Shipp on Mon Aug 15 08:47:20 2022
    It would not be the first time that a
    President's relatives were a "skeleton in the closet".

LOL! You mean like being paid $2T from the Saudis for "services rendered"? I wonder what the recovered documents have to say about that. Could that cause panic in the family? 8-)

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Mike Powell on Tue Aug 16 12:32:11 2022
    It did also note that some documents were on the list that were not classified and/or may be covered by lawyer/client priveledge. If that is the case, they should know better. The search warrant only covered classified documents and not personal, unclassified ones.

Why do you guys keep on perpetuating the lies from the ultra-right Trumpsters?

Read my lips: There is nothing in the three laws upon which the search warrent was based, that limits them to classified documents! Every single document, classified or not, illegally taken from NARA protected facilities is a violation of law, AKA illegal. Very much so, in one case it results in up to ten years of prison PER DOCUMENT!

I suggest you fact check things before you just parrot the fascists' attempts to make excuses for the dumbest former POTUS ever.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Wed Aug 17 02:21:31 2022
    Hello Bj”rn,

It did also note that some documents were on the list that were not
    classified and/or may be covered by lawyer/client priveledge. If
    that is
    the case, they should know better. The search warrant only covered
    classified documents and not personal, unclassified ones.

Why do you guys keep on perpetuating the lies from the ultra-right Trumpsters?

Two answers:

Answer #1: Because

Answer #2: Why not?

Read my lips: There is nothing in the three laws upon which the search warrent was based, that limits them to classified documents!

All that was needed was probable cause to make it a legal and lawful
    search.

Every single document, classified or not, illegally taken from NARA protected facilities is a violation of law, AKA illegal. Very much so, in one case it results in up to ten years of prison PER DOCUMENT!

You're right. And you know what? President Joe Biden should grant
    Donald J. Trump an unconditional and full presidential pardon, for
    all crimes committed. And then walk away, allowing Donald J. Trump
    to continue shooting his mouth off et al ad nauseum.

With the DOJ having just released part of the affidavit, it makes even
    more sense to do what I just mentioned.

I suggest you fact check things before you just parrot the fascists' attempts to make excuses for the dumbest former POTUS ever.

We did have a POTUS who caught the flu as a result of being sworn
    in outdoors and died a short time afterwards ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Everybody Loves Our Buns

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
  • From Matthew Munson@1:218/109 to Lee Lofaso on Tue Aug 16 20:51:37 2022
    Re: The ongoing attempts to defend Trump
    By: Lee Lofaso to Bj”rn Felten on Wed Aug 17 2022 02:21 am

In exchange for not running in 2024. But, it might be even bad where Desantis may spank Biden AND Newsolini.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Win32
    * Origin: inland utopia bbs * ontario, california (1:218/109)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Matthew Munson on Thu Aug 18 15:32:29 2022
    Hello Matthew,

In exchange for not running in 2024.

No strings attached.

But, it might be even bad where Desantis may spank Biden AND Newsolini.

Trump is viewed as the easiest candidate Biden could beat.
    Granting him a an unconditional and full presidential pardon
    would doom his chances of getting the Republican nomination.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    The more you play with it the harder it gets

• From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Lee Lofaso on Wed Aug 31 14:38:53 2022
    And while you are at it, tell me about all the
    charges against Hunter Biden. Oh, that's right. Can't find any having
    been filed against him, either. No surprise there. But keep trying.

LOL! This hoax is so stupid, I can't understand how any person capable of setting up a Fidonet access account are not able to see through it.

A. A filthy rich person like Hunter B. has a water damaged MacBook Pro.

B. He does not know, that trying to repair any Apple product usually costs more than buying a new one (because he cant afford it?).

C. He decides to leave it, with lots of sensitive information on it(?), to a non-Apple approved workshop, far away from his home, for "repair".

D. Despite several (allegedly) reminders from the workshop owner, he never tries to pick it up.

E. This workshop owner, identified as John Paul Mac Isaac, keeps the laptop for three years, and in the meantime he, as well as any other Russian friend from the MAGA cult, has total access to it.

F. "Holy Cow! Look what we found in it. Better alert the FBI." Ahem, well, let's alert Giuliani first, and let that totally unbiased person decide what to do with all this sensitive information.

How stupid can you be for believing all of the above? The FBI sure as hell was not, they laughed it off. But people as stupid as Trump and all of those below his stupidity, still to this day keep harping this folly.

No wonder the Cult 45 went ballistic when Biden tried to restore the educational system in the USA. "We can't have affordable education here, the uneducated are our voter base!"

--
    United we are strong, we win. Divided we are weak, we lose.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Björn Felten on Thu Sep 1 06:25:00 2022
    Hello Bj”rn,

And while you are at it, tell me about all the
    charges against Hunter Biden. Oh, that's right. Can't find any having
    been filed against him, either. No surprise there. But keep trying.

LOL! This hoax is so stupid, I can't understand how any person capable of setting up a Fidonet access account are not able to see through it.

Although I am capable of setting up a Fidonet access account, doing so
    would blow my cover as a MAGA idiot in a far right fringe group known
    as Convention of States (COS) that meets on a monthly basis at my local library. And believe me when I tell you, these MAGA idiots will believe anything, and everything. Especially if their orange god says it.

A. A filthy rich person like Hunter B. has a water damaged MacBook Pro.

B. He does not know, that trying to repair any Apple product usually costs more than buying a new one because he cant afford it?).

C. He decides to leave it, with lots of sensitive information on it(?),
    to a non-Apple approved workshop, far away from his home, for "repair".

D. Despite several (allegedly) reminders from the workshop owner, he never tries to pick it up.

E. This workshop owner, identified as John Paul Mac Isaac, keeps the laptop for three years, and in the meantime he, as well as any other Russian friend from the MAGA cult, has total access to it.

F. "Holy Cow! Look what we found in it. Better alert the FBI." Ahem, well, let's alert Giuliani first, and let that totally unbiased person decide what to do with all this sensitive information.

All true. And members of COS eat it all up. Like candy.

How stupid can you be for believing all of the above?

Some levels of stupidity cannot be measured.

The FBI sure as hell was not, they laughed it off.

So did James Comey. But he's not running the show any more.

But people as stupid as Trump and all of those below his stupidity, still to
    this day keep harping this folly.

I am waiting for the next level. After the mid-term elections,
    President Biden will announce he is not running for a second term.
    Then all the MAGA idiots will celebrate, as if they had all gotten
    their Christmas presents early.

And then, on Christmas morning, Barack Obama will wish all Americans
    a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as he announces his candidacy for
    a new first term as POTUS.

No wonder the Cult 45 went ballistic when Biden tried to restore the educational system in the USA. "We can't have affordable education here, the uneducated are our voter base!"

You are starting to learn, my Swedish friend.
    Barack Obama was 44.
    Donald Trump was 45.
    Joe Biden is 46.
    Barack Obama (the once and future king) will be 47.

Not bad for a 60-year-old guy who easily won two consecutive terms.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Lovin' beats hatin'.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Sun Sep 4 11:12:00 2022
    What was border security like in the 1880s when your family arrived in the US? Were the borders more, or less, open than they are now? How did that affect our national sovereignty? What was the driving force behind the change in border policy? Answer those questions correctly and I think you'll have a much more accurate understanding of "America First."

Considering that most immigrants were coming across the Atlantic by boat...
    the boats would arrive and the immigrants would be processed through
    processing stations like Ellis Island, where the ship master would present paperwork that was supposed to account for each immigrating person aboard
    his ship. They were not all automatically accepted or "set loose" in NYC.
    Some where quaranteened for observation, others were turned away outright. Having a job already lined up, or relatives already in the country, was a
    plus.

If someone crosses the southern border now, at a legal crossing point, they
    go through at least some of the same treatment. But not all of them cross
    at legal crossings, and not all of those that don't get caught. Apparently many of the legal ones do not have sponsors or jobs lined up. Otherwise,
    the government would have turned them over to said sponsors before the
    local governors got a chance to ask them if they want to travel to NYC, Chicago, DC, or another proclaimed "sanctuary city" and put them on a bus.

Illegal immigration is a problem and does neet to be dealt with, but the solution to that problem should not be taken out on legal refugees.

Similarly, illegal immigrants should not be lumped in with legal refugees
    as "refugees." You make a distiction here. Others often do not.

* SLMR 2.1a * Strip mining prevents forest fires.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Mike Powell on Sun Sep 4 14:27:03 2022
    On 04 Sep 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    What was border security like in the 1880s when your family arrived in t US? Were the borders more, or less, open than they are now? How did that affect our national sovereignty? What was the driving force behind the c in border policy? Answer those questions correctly and I think you'll ha much more accurate understanding of "America First."
    Considering that most immigrants were coming across the Atlantic by boat... the boats would arrive and the immigrants would be processed through processing stations like Ellis Island, where the ship master
    would present paperwork that was supposed to account for each
    immigrating person aboard his ship. They were not all automatically accepted or "set loose" in NYC. Some where quaranteened for observation, others were turned away outright. Having a job already lined up, or relatives already in the country, was a plus.

Was a visa required? Did arrival need to be pre-arranged in any way? Were people turned away by default unless they had reason to be here, or were they allowed in by default unless there was reason to believe that they should not be here?

If someone crosses the southern border now, at a legal crossing point, they go through at least some of the same treatment.

It's actually more stringent now.

But not all of
    them cross at legal crossings, and not all of those that don't get
    caught.

True. But the refugees who cross seeking asylum generally turn themselves in
    at the first opportunity. Their situation makes them seek out the authorities rather than avoid them. They are doing things the legal way.

A big part of the anti-refugee propaganda is making them out to be illegal immigrants, which they are not.

Apparently many of the legal ones do not have sponsors or jobs
    lined up.

There are organizations that will sponsor them.

Otherwise, the government would have turned them over to said
    sponsors before the local governors got a chance to ask them if they
    want to travel to NYC, Chicago, DC, or another proclaimed "sanctuary
    city" and put them on a bus.

Organizations that will sponsor them are usually located in larger cities.

I like how you threw "sanctuary city" in there. "Sanctuary cities" are distinguished by their treatment of illegal immigrants, not refugees. You've been brainwashed into thinking that refugees are illegal immigrants, when
    they are not.

Illegal immigration is a problem and does neet to be dealt with, but the solution to that problem should not be taken out on legal refugees.
    Similarly, illegal immigrants should not be lumped in with legal refugees as "refugees." You make a distiction here. Others often do not.

The Border Patrol also makes that distinction, and regularly deports illegal immigrants.

Jeff.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: Cold War Computing BBS (1:387/26)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Mon Sep 5 10:09:00 2022
    But not all of
    them cross at legal crossings, and not all of those that don't get caught.

True. But the refugees who cross seeking asylum generally turn themselves in at the first opportunity. Their situation makes them seek out the authorities rather than avoid them. They are doing things the legal way.

A big part of the anti-refugee propaganda is making them out to be illegal immigrants, which they are not.

For me it is the ease of being able to yell "asylum!" and suddenly be considered legal or potentially legal. If they really wanted asylum, they should have crossed at a legal checkpoint. If they are not, they are
    hoping not to encounter someone, although I am certain they know to act as
    if they were looking for that encounter all along should it happen.

Maybe you are that naive.

Apparently many of the legal ones do not have sponsors or jobs
    lined up.

In past, you told us they had to have sponsors lined up already. Which is
    it?

Otherwise, the government would have turned them over to said
    sponsors before the local governors got a chance to ask them if they want to travel to NYC, Chicago, DC, or another proclaimed "sanctuary city" and put them on a bus.

Organizations that will sponsor them are usually located in larger cities.

I like how you threw "sanctuary city" in there. "Sanctuary cities" are distinguished by their treatment of illegal immigrants, not refugees. You've been brainwashed into thinking that refugees are illegal immigrants, when they are not.

But there are no illegal immigrants that don't get turned away, right?

The Border Patrol also makes that distinction, and regularly deports illegal immigrants.

* SLMR 2.1a * If you trade freedom for security, you get neither.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Mike Powell on Mon Sep 5 22:55:39 2022
    On 05 Sep 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    But not all of
    them cross at legal crossings, and not all of those that don't get caught.
    True. But the refugees who cross seeking asylum generally turn themselve at the first opportunity. Their situation makes them seek out the author rather than avoid them. They are doing things the legal way.
    A big part of the anti-refugee propaganda is making them out to be illeg immigrants, which they are not.
    For me it is the ease of being able to yell "asylum!" and suddenly be considered legal or potentially legal. If they really wanted asylum,
    they should have crossed at a legal checkpoint. If they are not, they
    are hoping not to encounter someone, although I am certain they know to act as if they were looking for that encounter all along should it
    happen.

Refugees seeking asylum go through a vetting process. Not all are allowed through.

Or maybe you are.

Apparently many of the legal ones do not have sponsors or jobs lined up.
    In past, you told us they had to have sponsors lined up already. Which
    is it?

It is a combination of both.

Otherwise, the government would have turned them over to said sponsors before the local governors got a chance to ask them if the want to travel to NYC, Chicago, DC, or another proclaimed "sanctuar city" and put them on a bus.
    Organizations that will sponsor them are usually located in larger citie I like how you threw "sanctuary city" in there. "Sanctuary cities" are distinguished by their treatment of illegal immigrants, not refugees. Yo been brainwashed into thinking that refugees are illegal immigrants, whe they are not.
    But there are no illegal immigrants that don't get turned away, right?

Absolutely there are.

The Border Patrol also makes that distinction, and regularly deports ill immigrants.

Jeff.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Tue Sep 6 17:54:00 2022
    But not all of
    them cross at legal crossings, and not all of those that don't get
    caught.
    True. But the refugees who cross seeking asylum generally turn themselv
    at the first opportunity. Their situation makes them seek out the autho
    rather than avoid them. They are doing things the legal way.
    A big part of the anti-refugee propaganda is making them out to be ille
    immigrants, which they are not.
    For me it is the ease of being able to yell "asylum!" and suddenly be considered legal or potentially legal. If they really wanted asylum, they should have crossed at a legal checkpoint. If they are not, they are hoping not to encounter someone, although I am certain they know to act as if they were looking for that encounter all along should it happen.

Refugees seeking asylum go through a vetting process. Not all are allowed through.

Or maybe you are.

If they don't cross at a legal checkpoint to make sure they encounter authorities to surrender to, they are not refugees. They only claim to be
    as part of pretending to turn themselves in when getting caught.

That is not naive.

Apparently many of the legal ones do not have sponsors or jobs lined up.
    In past, you told us they had to have sponsors lined up already. Which is it?

It is a combination of both.

Not how you used to tell it when arguing with Aaron or Gregory. Thanks for clarifying that.

* SLMR 2.1a * In plumbing, a straight flush is better than a full house
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Mike Powell on Tue Sep 6 17:55:25 2022
    On 06 Sep 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    If they don't cross at a legal checkpoint to make sure they encounter authorities to surrender to, they are not refugees. They only claim to
    be as part of pretending to turn themselves in when getting caught.

I see. And that's why they don't even try to cross the wall, but know that
    they will be picked up on surveillance and that Border Patrol agents will
    come to them, escort them through the wall, load them onto buses, and take
    them to detention centers?

That is not naive.

Do you have evidence that "they only claim to be [refugees] as part of pretending to turn themselves in when getting caught?"

Apparently many of the legal ones do not have sponsors or jo lined up.
    In past, you told us they had to have sponsors lined up already. W is it?
    Not how you used to tell it when arguing with Aaron or Gregory. Thanks for clarifying that.

Sponsors are available for them.

Jeff.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Gregory Deyss on Sat Sep 17 12:36:14 2022
    On 17 Sep 2022, Gregory Deyss said the following...
    If someone crosses the southern border now, at a legal crossing
    point,

This appears to be an incomplete message.

Jeff.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sun Sep 18 10:28:00 2022
    My main problem with George Soros is that he's funding campaigns for district attorneys who refuse to prosecute. That bothers me. I also don't like how he's
    invested in 18 hispanic radio stations in an attempt to subjugate some of the 1.8 million+ illegal immigrants who have entered the country since Joe took office.

It has been reported that the one DA that got recalled in SF was a
    recepient of his money, and apparently said DA was even underperforming
    below typical left-leaning standards.

What business is Soros in? Maybe he is in radio and wants more stations?

It seems odd that he would only target hispanic stations, though.

* SLMR 2.1a * First Rule of Intelligent Tinkering - Save all parts
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sun Sep 18 10:28:00 2022
    What brings you together, then?

For the American people we want peace, safety, equality, and sovereignty. But I can only assume that other conservatives would agree with that statement.

Those are a good start.

When you say "Preserve the traditional power structure," that sounds good to me. What is meant by that? Why does it seem racist to you? To me it sounds like "we're gonna remain a Democratic nation with a free market." But to you it means something different. What does it mean to you?

That is also how I would take it, but I am not hoping to change said
    structure into something more socialist. If I were, I am sure I would find bad-sounding reasons for why it needs to be changed.

It is also not perfect, and there are some changes that even conservatives
    seem to call for, like term limits.

* SLMR 2.1a * Speed doesn't kill. Stopping very fast kills.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Sun Sep 18 18:34:54 2022

That's a good question. I can't say for sure, but I think it's the "ruling of the world" industry.

Are you sure that "odd" is the word for it? I call it highly suspicious timing.

It has been reported that the one DA that got recalled in SF was a recepient of his money, and apparently said DA was even underperforming below typical left-leaning standards.

It's also highly suspicious why we've got an unprecedented number of DAs behaving like this.

Radio stations are propagation tools. (Add that to the suspicious list!)

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Sun Sep 18 18:49:40 2022
    When you say "Preserve the traditional power structure," that sounds goo me. What is meant by that? Why does it seem racist to you? To me it soun like "we're gonna remain a Democratic nation with a free market." But to it means something different. What does it mean to you?

That is also how I would take it, but I am not hoping to change said structure into something more socialist. If I were, I am sure I would find bad-sounding reasons for why it needs to be changed.

There comes a time when a person will actually "believe" their own lie because they want it to be the truth so badly. They wish it, they want it, and they think it. Don't be surprised if you see Jeff at a 1-man protest against "the traditional power structure."

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Mon Sep 19 18:33:00 2022
    What business is Soros in? Maybe he is in radio and wants more stations
    That's a good question. I can't say for sure, but I think it's the "ruling of the world" industry.

He is a hedge-funder. In 1992, his short sale of US$10 Billion of pounds sterling caused the Black Wednesday UK currency crisis, which is where
    the nickname "The Man Who Broke the Bank of England" comes from. (The Telegraph, September, 2002). Black Wednesday is estimated to have cost the
    UK Treasury 3.4 Billion pounds. He is also believed to have traded billions
    of Finnish markkas (unit of money) in 1996 in anticipation of selling them short, in an attempt to make money off of a 1990's Finnish economic
    depression. The Finnish government and bank have stated that they do not believe that such a feat is possible, but have apparently never confirmed publically if it happened or not. (Helsingin Sanomat, February, 1996).

In June, 2006, Soros was convicted by the French Supreme Court for insider trading involving some knowledge he had that a group of shareholders was planning a takeover of a leading French Bank and, with that knowledge,
    moved forward with accumulating shares in that bank and three other French companies. Soros appealed to the European Court of Human Rights and the conviction was upheld on the grounds that Soros had been aware of the
    risk of breaking insider trading laws (Bloomberg LP, October, 2011).

Soros also formulated the General Theory of Reflexivity for capital markets which gives a picture of value discrepancies that can be used to, among
    other things, short stocks (Open Society Foundation, October, 2010).

In 1999, economist Paul Krugman, a Nobel Prize winner in Economic Science,
    was critical of George's effect on financial markets, coining the term
    "Soroi" as a proposed name for persons who "not only move money in
    anticipation of a currency crisis, but actually do their best to trigger
    that crisis for fun and profit."

Soros also sometimes gets credit for influencing the collapse of communism
    in Eastern Europe, per an article in the July 1993 edition of The Atlantic.

Interesting that he "doesn't have that much power" to influence things, per readers here but, in 1993, The Atlantic (which is not known for being a conservative publication) thought otherwise. If true, it improves his
    stock some in my eyes since I think so little of communism, although it also proves that he can influence to the point of causing governments to fall.

While in college in London in the 1940's, George often lectured on the the virtures of globalism (Belfast Telegraph, February, 2018). Since 2012,
    Soros has been labelled an "enemy of the state" in his home country of
    Hungary.

Because he supports progressive and liberal causes through his Open Society Foundation, he gets a pass from most self-proclaimed progressives,
    globalist, and other leftists when it comes to being a hedge-funder, *convicted* insider trader, and stock-shorter.

James Kirchick, a Jewish American conservative reporter, has alleged that
    some progressives view all criticism of Soros as antisemitic and that such claims are often made "entirely in bad faith," when, for example, they
    claim that stating the observable fact that Soros has backed several US DAs
    is an attack on Soros for being Jewish and not for his political views
    (Tablet, August, 2022). We will circle back to this in a minute.

Are you sure that "odd" is the word for it? I call it highly suspicious timi

His funds, in past, have invested in political campaigns, causes, and objectives, but they have also invested in such benign things as a hotel
    chain in Argentina.

It has been reported that the one DA that got recalled in SF was a recepient of his money, and apparently said DA was even underperforming below typical left-leaning standards.
    It's also highly suspicious why we've got an unprecedented number of DAs behaving like this.

In 2004, Soros became involved in investing in US politics. He donated
    over $23 million to tax exempt groups that were aiming to defeat the re-election campaign of George W. Bush. After that unsuccessful
    investment, he began investing in a fundraising group called the Democracy Alliance, which supports progressive causes and the formation of a stronger progressive infrastructure (The Washington Post, October, 2006).

In 2012, he donated $1 million to the super PAC backing the re-election of Obama (New York Times, May, 2013). In 2013, he became the co-chairman of a super PAC national finance committee - Ready for Hillary (Politico,
    November, 2013). In 2015, he donated $1 million to the Super PAC supporting HRC's 2016 presidential campaign. By August, 2016, he had donated an additional $8.5 million (OpenSecrets, October, 2020). For the 2020
    election cycle, he launched a Super PAC, called Democracy PAC, and donated
    $5.1 million to it (Politico, June, 2020).

During 2020, Soros gave at least $500,000 to the Biden campaign, becoming
    one of their largest donors (New York Times, July, 2020).

Since 2016, Soros has been donating unprecidented sums in excess of $1 million to the campaigns of progressive DA candidates, through the Safety and
    Justice PAC (Politico, May, 2020; LA Times, June, 2020). He has donated in excess of $1 million each to campaigns in Philadelphia (Krasner, 2017 --
    Wall Street Journal, June 2020), Los Angeles (Gascon, 2020 -- LA Times, November 2020), and Chicago (Foxx, 2020 -- Chicago Sun-Times, February,
    2020) -- all successful.

What business is Soros in? Maybe he is in radio and wants more stations
    Radio stations are propagation tools. (Add that to the suspicious list!)

They can indeed be used for propaganda. There used to be an old saying
    that, when one country invades another, one of the first things they look
    to take control over is the broadcast airwaves.

* SLMR 2.1a * Do unto others BEFORE they do unto YOU.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Mon Sep 19 17:29:00 2022
    When you say "Preserve the traditional power structure," that sounds go
    me. What is meant by that? Why does it seem racist to you? To me it sou
    like "we're gonna remain a Democratic nation with a free market." But t
    it means something different. What does it mean to you?

That is also how I would take it, but I am not hoping to change said structure into something more socialist. If I were, I am sure I would find bad-sounding reasons for why it needs to be changed.

There comes a time when a person will actually "believe" their own lie because
    they want it to be the truth so badly. They wish it, they want it, and they think it. Don't be surprised if you see Jeff at a 1-man protest against "the traditional power structure."

Jeff supposedly lives in Austin, home to the University of (Left) Texas. I
    am sure he could get plenty of students to join him.

* SLMR 2.1a * Energize! said Picard....and this pink bunny appeared...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Mon Sep 19 18:34:00 2022
    So... we're down to the "Republicans are stupid" argument?

The leftists are propagating the notion that the election is in the bag.

Are they? I don't see any evidence of that. I think most of them want to
    be sure that their fellow left-leaners get out and vote.

* SLMR 2.1a * How do they get the deer to cross at the signs?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Tue Sep 20 08:21:22 2022
    Mike Powell wrote to AARON THOMAS <=-

Are they? I don't see any evidence of that.

Oh, it's out there. But it's the usual propaganda that we see every election season and now that we know that the Media is really the Propaganda Ministry, we've just gotten into the habit of ignoring it.

But it does seem a little lighter than previous years.

I think most of them want
    to be sure that their fellow left-leaners get out and vote.

And I think this is the reason. They don't want their minions to stay home thinking "it's in the bag" and losing by an even bigger margin.

But another reason is that non-elitists are simply not answering polls. So the numbers that they are getting are very skewed - more than normal.

... ...So simple a child could do it? Go find me a child!
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Tue Sep 20 02:27:19 2022
    Interesting that he "doesn't have that much power" to influence things, per readers here but, in 1993, The Atlantic (which is not known for
    being a conservative publication) thought otherwise. If true, it
    improves his stock some in my eyes since I think so little of communism, although it also proves that he can influence to the point of causing governments to fall.

I take it back, he's not "pissing away money" on campaigns, he's investing in an even bigger campaign, that being the campaign to dismantle democracy in the USA.

James Kirchick, a Jewish American conservative reporter, has alleged that some progressives view all criticism of Soros as antisemitic and that
    such claims are often made "entirely in bad faith," when, for example,

Somebody claiming antisemitism over this George thing "entirely in bad faith" sounds familiar!

His funds, in past, have invested in political campaigns, causes, and objectives, but they have also invested in such benign things as a hotel chain in Argentina.

Let's all make sure that we don't stay at those hotels. Mr Waternoose probably has hidden cameras under the toilet seats.

In 2004, Soros became involved in investing in US politics. He donated over $23 million to tax exempt groups that were aiming to defeat the re-election campaign of George W. Bush. After that unsuccessful

This story threw me off. I've always assumed that GWB and Soros were buds of some sort.

During 2020, Soros gave at least $500,000 to the Biden campaign, becoming one of their largest donors (New York Times, July, 2020).

This report sounds modest. I thought he donated millions to Obama and to Biden.

They can indeed be used for propaganda. There used to be an old saying that, when one country invades another, one of the first things they look to take control over is the broadcast airwaves.

Thanks for that tragic dose of reality, because those airwaves are completely under leftist control already.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Tue Sep 20 02:43:24 2022

Are they? I don't see any evidence of that. I think most of them want

That's the subliminal message that I receive when I hear "Biden polling lower than any other president in history."

I don't believe that anyone who voted Biden in 2016 won't do so again in 2024. He's done nothing to lose their trust, because they trust snakes and snake oil salesmen.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Ron L. on Thu Sep 22 16:51:14 2022
    On 20 Sep 2022, Ron L. said the following...
    The leftists are propagating the notion that the election is in the bag
    Are they? I don't see any evidence of that.
    Oh, it's out there. But it's the usual propaganda that we see every election season and now that we know that the Media is really the Propaganda Ministry, we've just gotten into the habit of ignoring it.
    But it does seem a little lighter than previous years.
    I think most of them want
    And I think this is the reason. They don't want their minions to stay home thinking "it's in the bag" and losing by an even bigger margin.
    But another reason is that non-elitists are simply not answering polls. So the numbers that they are getting are very skewed - more than normal.

So to sum this up...

The leftists are propagating the notion that the election is in the bag, just like they always do, except not as much as they usually do because they don't want their voters getting too comfortable, except that it looks like more
    than usual because the rightists are refusing to participate in polls.

So it looks like more than it is, which it isn't, because it always is?

What kind of nonsense is this?

Also, there's more than polling than just asking a bunch of people some questions ad adding up the answers. For one thing, they're corrected for ideological bias.

Jeff.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Sep 23 21:01:56 2022
    Hello Aaron,

I don't believe that anyone who voted Biden in 2016 won't do so again in 2024. He's done nothing to lose their trust, because they trust snakes and snake oil salesmen.

You right. Everybody will be voting for Kamala.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    There's no split in Cremo.

• From Jeff Thiele@1:387/26 to Mike Powell on Fri Sep 23 16:37:31 2022
    On 23 Sep 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    Also, there's more than polling than just asking a bunch of people some questions ad adding up the answers. For one thing, they're corrected for ideological bias.
    How do they do that? How would you know that the "correction" is not actually the result of the bias of the poll taker/corrector?

They weight the answers. In the most simple cases, they ask those polled to self-identify as Democrat, Republican, or independent. Then they weight each group's answers to what is known about the actual Democrat/Republican/independent makeup of the US. If Republicans are under-represented, then the answers from Republicans are given added weight
    to correct for the bias.

Jeff.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Fri Sep 23 16:25:00 2022

How do they do that? How would you know that the "correction" is not
    actually the result of the bias of the poll taker/corrector?

* SLMR 2.1a * His mind is not for rent / To any god or government
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Lee Lofaso on Sat Sep 24 00:07:18 2022

There's no reason for Biden not to run. He's been good to the leftists.

The only thing that might stop him is if he accidentally destroys too much USA before the 2024 election; if there's no USA left to destroy in 2024, he would actually have no reason to run for re-election because his mission will have already been accomplished early.

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Sep 24 01:36:02 2022
    On 09-23-22 12:31, Aaron Thomas <=-
    spoke to Jeff Thiele about Re: fbi <=-

That's all that matters to the leftists; "anything but Trump."
    Although I can ask any leftist "Why anybody but Trump?" and the best answer they can give is "because he was impeached!" or "because he said dead soldiers are losers!" or "because he beats his wife!"

How about:
    His attempts to stay in power by:
    fomenting an armed sedition,
    efforts to send false electors to Congress, and
    pressuring states to modify their vote count.

His violation of document retention laws, including highly classified documents.

He was twice impeached but not found guilty because of partisan
    politics.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:43:49, 24 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to JEFF THIELE on Sat Sep 24 10:08:00 2022
    On 23 Sep 2022, Mike Powell said the following...
    Also, there's more than polling than just asking a bunch of people some
    questions ad adding up the answers. For one thing, they're corrected fo
    ideological bias.
    How do they do that? How would you know that the "correction" is not actually the result of the bias of the poll taker/corrector?

They weight the answers. In the most simple cases, they ask those polled to self-identify as Democrat, Republican, or independent. Then they weight each group's answers to what is known about the actual Democrat/Republican/independent makeup of the US. If Republicans are under-represented, then the answers from Republicans are given added weight to correct for the bias.

OK, that makes sense. :)

* SLMR 2.1a * Beer: So much more than a breakfast drink.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Sat Sep 24 10:44:00 2022
    We learned all about that in US History classes. I don't think you have a firm grasp on how things become law in the United States, or how court rulings work.
    Yes, I understand.

You still do not seem to.

It does not matter how long ago the original ruling was decided, it is never, ever on solid ground until it is passed into LAW by Congress, and then until it passes the test of being Constitutional (something that would happen in the courts).
    Laws were not written because they were not needed.

But they were needed. Otherwise, it would still be legal.

The Democrats knew this could happen... they bring up how abortion could be overturned if they are not elected during EVERY election cycle. They never do anything when they can because then they could not keep using that threat to abortion rights during their campaigns.
    I suppose it wouldn't hurt to codify these laws if some believe women don't ha
    privacy/abortion/human/health care rights.

The problem is that privacy is covered. Abortion is not specificially
    covered. It is difficult to call it personl privacy because it (usually)
    takes two people to cause a pregnancy, and both of those people have rights.

Nope, I was not talking about the errosion of democracy or freedom. That was a
    pin you put into my words.

I think the right in the US is a danger to democracy to be clear, but that is t what I am talking about here.

From earlier in THIS VERY THREAD:

| Conservatives are unified alright.
    |
    | No more democracy.
    +-[AI=>AT]

AI is you. That little arrow means you said it to AT (Aaron). That text
    was still in the first message I responded to. So, tell me again that you are/were not discussing the errosion of democracy.

No, it actually isn't. I looked it up. The problem comes from how the bill
    was originally written. It was written to remove all penalties for the outcome of a pregnacy, i.e. one that was terminated or where a baby is
    stillborn. However, as originally written, the language also removed all civ
    and criminal penalty and liability for "perinatal" death. "Perinatal" is defined as the period around childbirth -- 5 months before and 1 month after
    No, that is not what the pro-choice side wants or is doing.

But the law was written that way originally, until others pointed it out.
    I don't really think they MEANT to write it that way, but
    they obviously didn't read it too well or didn't understand the language
    they used in their own bill.

That last bit is the important part. They meant to absolve anyone whose child dies of natural causes within the preinatal period. Because the language was vague, and did not specifically state what they meant by "perinatal" period, it left the door open for a court to interpret the law as including children that died from other non-natural causes during the first month after birth.
    Pregnacy and the natural death of a fetus are natural things. There is no need
    o write laws about it.

They are not only covering natural death. See the word "terminated" in the previous paragraph.

Once the "California wants to make post-birth abortion legal" news started spreading, the legal team for the legislator who introduced the bill introduced amendments to close those potential loopholes/legal misinterpretations.
    I don't think Californians, democrats or anyone else wants "post-birth abortio
    to be legal.

I don't actually know where that comes from or what it actually means.

Then they wrote it wrong. It got fixed but only after people saw it, but
    to point out that it was written that way is not propaganda because it is
    true. Otherwise, why did they feel the need to amend it to fix it?

It "comes from" the original text of the law being too vague.

Not at all, but being court precedent does not mean that the court cannot overturn it later. Making it LAW would have solved that issue, so long as the LAW was written in a manner that would allow it to stand up to the test of being Constitutional.
    I guess so, since that is what has now happened.

I know so, and so did Democrats long before it happened.

What I am saying is that if Roe v Wade is settled law (precedent) as many have
    aid then there isn't really a reason for law makers to codify any law.

To stop it from being overturned. You seemed to understand that in your statement previous to this one but I guess not.

Could be, but it will have to stand the test of being Constitutional. If the Democrats had not wasted several opportunites to make it LAW, the Republican task of creating a ban would be much more difficult.
    The democrats have not wasted anything. What is happening now is a waste.

They most certainly did. I don't want it to be made illegal nationwide,
    either but if it happens the Democrats played a part in it by not doing
    their stated jobs ("elect us and we will do something to protect it!").

* SLMR 2.1a * Don't be sexist. Broads hate that.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sat Sep 24 10:36:00 2022
    prisonload of hispanic Honduran releasees.

What is your evidence for this breakdown?

That's the latest I got from Fox News.

I think you mean Venezuelan. There is some evidence that the Venezuelan government may have taken a page out of the Fidel Castro playbook and
    allowed convicts to begin the treck north to the US.

Interesting thing... a majority of the persons arriving at the southern
    border (that crossed at legal points or were caught) are no longer coming
    from the areas considered as part of the Triangle, like Honduras, but instead are coming from countries with failed/failing leftist governments like Venezuela and Cuba.

It was not really all that long ago that Venezuela was often listed as an example of a utopian society by American elites. It was long enough ago
    that the post "utopia period" has now been longer than the utopia existed, though.

* SLMR 2.1a * You are now entering a School Free Drug Zone.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Alan Ianson@1:153/757 to Mike Powell on Sat Sep 24 08:38:58 2022

No, Roe was overturned by an extreme SCOTUS.

Nope, I was not talking about the errosion of democracy or freedom. That was >> a spin you put into my words.

I think the right in the US is a danger to democracy to be clear, but that is >> t what I am talking about here.

From earlier in THIS VERY THREAD:

I said that earlier in the thread but that was not what I was talking about.

AI is you. That little arrow means you said it to AT (Aaron). That text
    was still in the first message I responded to. So, tell me again that you are/were not discussing the errosion of democracy.

OK then, I'll tell you again. I said that earlier in the thread but I am not talking about that now.

If you want to talk about something I said ealier then bring it up and we'll talk about it. In any case that is not what I was talking about.

No, that is not what the pro-choice side wants or is doing.

But the law was written that way originally, until others pointed it out.
    I don't really think they MEANT to write it that way, but
    they obviously didn't read it too well or didn't understand the language
    they used in their own bill.

That a great talking point that you and other bring up from time to time but it is not what the pro-choice side wants or is doing.

They are not only covering natural death. See the word "terminated" in the previous paragraph.

You want to bring something into it but I am not going. Feel free to discuss that with others.

What I am saying is that if Roe v Wade is settled law (precedent) as many
    have said then there isn't really a reason for law makers to codify any law.

To stop it from being overturned. You seemed to understand that in your statement previous to this one but I guess not.

I understand that Roe v Wade is/was considered settled law (before the extreme SCOTUS overturned it) and that is why laws were not needed.

They most certainly did. I don't want it to be made illegal nationwide, either but if it happens the Democrats played a part in it by not doing
    their stated jobs ("elect us and we will do something to protect it!").

If it happens it's because the republican party wants it and pushes it through not because of anything the democrats did. The democrats don't want or work for it.

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-6
    * Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Sep 24 17:48:30 2022
    Hello Aaron,

There's no reason for Biden not to run. He's been good to the leftists.

Biden has been good to everybody. Except MAGA Republicans, who nobody
    likes anyway.

The only thing that might stop him is if he accidentally destroys too much USA before the 2024 election;

Everything the Biden adminstration has done has been good for the
    USA, and will continue for as long as he remains POTUS. As such, he
    must be doing something right.

if there's no USA left to destroy in 2024, he would actually have no reason
    to run for re-election because his mission will have already been accomplished early.

Unlike his predecessor, Biden will not make a deal with Putin.
    Or with that other tinhorn dictator known as "Rocket Man". So rest
    assured, we are in good hands with All_Biden.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    I Take A Sheet In The Pool

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Dale Shipp on Sat Sep 24 19:20:12 2022
    How about:

That all came way way after the 5 years of media attacks.

The severe & unprecedented media attacks started in 2016.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Sun Sep 25 00:13:05 2022
    I think you mean Venezuelan. There is some evidence that the Venezuelan government may have taken a page out of the Fidel Castro playbook and allowed convicts to begin the treck north to the US.

Yes, my mistake. They said Venezuela.

from the areas considered as part of the Triangle, like Honduras, but instead are coming from countries with failed/failing leftist
    governments like Venezuela and Cuba.

Some day we will be begging Canada to let us in.

It was not really all that long ago that Venezuela was often listed as an example of a utopian society by American elites. It was long enough ago

Who'd have thought that a few years down the road we'd be making oil deals
    with them and harboring their criminals?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Lee Lofaso on Sun Sep 25 00:19:50 2022
    Or with that other tinhorn dictator known as "Rocket Man". So rest assured, we are in good hands with All_Biden.

Do you think Putin appreciated Trump ordering a strike on his military base in Syria?

Oh yea, Trump sold us out to North Korea, didn't he?

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Sep 25 00:17:00 2022
    On 09-24-22 19:20, Aaron Thomas <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Re: Why not Trump <=-

How about:

Severe yes, unprecedented yes, justified yes. The attacks started
    because of calling him out on his constant lies and bad steps. In any
    case whatever went on in 2016 cannot justify what he did in 2020.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:20:01, 25 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Sep 25 15:38:53 2022
    Hello Aaron,

How about:

That's what happens when one is a public figure. And Donald Trump
    has been a public figure for decades, not just the past 5 years.
    So please. Get over it.

Why are you praising Trump, and the actions he has done?
    Bloviating about how he has been criticized by the news media
    is not a reason, or even an excuse.

The man is a public figure, and is open game to criticism
    from everyone. Including the news media.

And so is Joe Biden.

The difference being Joe Biden doesn't cry about it.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Hands too small! Can't build a wall!

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Sep 25 15:39:02 2022
    Hello Aaron,

assured, we are in good hands with All_Biden.

Do you think Putin appreciated Trump ordering a strike on his military base
    in Syria?

Putin didn't mind. There was nothing there, except an empty building.

Oh yea, Trump sold us out to North Korea, didn't he?

Your orange clown accomplished nothing by his antics. North Korea
    continues to threaten its neighbors, and the USA, with nukes.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Your Hole Is Our Goal

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to ALAN IANSON on Sun Sep 25 09:19:00 2022

No, Roe was overturned by an extreme SCOTUS.

And that is why a LAW was needed, so that could not happen. You cannot seem
    to figure that out, which makes this discussion pointless. <shrugs>

* SLMR 2.1a * 5 billion years the earth takes to form, and we get THIS?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sun Sep 25 09:22:00 2022
    from the areas considered as part of the Triangle, like Honduras, but instead are coming from countries with failed/failing leftist governments like Venezuela and Cuba.

Some day we will be begging Canada to let us in.

Certain Canadians believe it is our responsibility to leave our borders
    open to just anyone. That is because they know that theirs are not open to just anyone. So, yes, we would be begging and, no, we'd probably not be getting in.

It was not really all that long ago that Venezuela was often listed as an
    example of a utopian society by American elites. It was long enough ago

Who'd have thought that a few years down the road we'd be making oil deals with them and harboring their criminals?

I think we had oil deals with them then. IIRC, Citgo is their national oil company. They were throwing money around in US autosports for a while back then, but I don't see as much of them now. They still have plenty of
    filling stations here, last I noticed.

* SLMR 2.1a * Two silkworms were having a race, but it ended in a tie.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to DALE SHIPP on Sun Sep 25 09:36:00 2022
    How about:

If catching a politician telling constant lies and making bad steps was
    enough to justify such coverage, nearly every politician would get such coverage. Some of them, like Trump, HRC, Biden (for his mental lapses),
    and Cuomo would have required 24 hour/7 day coverage. As it was, they
    didn't all get that level. Only Trump came close.

* SLMR 2.1a * IF numcooks > .maxcooks THEN;SET V broth = 'spoiled';END
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Dale Shipp on Sun Sep 25 11:55:26 2022
    because of calling him out on his constant lies and bad steps. In any case whatever went on in 2016 cannot justify what he did in 2020.

What Trump did in 2020 doesn't justify or necessitate what the media did from 2016-now.

The media didn't hover over Trump because they "knew somehow that he would do something bad" or because "he led a coup attempt." Their decision to attack
    him mercilessly came way before any of that. Before any "lies" too.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Lee Lofaso on Sun Sep 25 20:00:30 2022

Why are you praising Trump, and the actions he has done?
    Bloviating about how he has been criticized by the news media
    is not a reason, or even an excuse.

That's not praise of Trump; it's realization that Trump is an extreme threat not only to Democrats, but to the entire media.

Why is Trump such a threat to all of them? Nothing bad happened to the
    American people while he was president (unlike Biden.) I'm confident it's all about the money. Everyone loves it, and Democrats can't get enough of it.

The man is a public figure, and is open game to criticism
    from everyone. Including the news media.

And so is Joe Biden.

The difference being Joe Biden doesn't cry about it.

The difference is that Biden, Obama, GWB, none of them were under 24/7 media attack. All of them were attacked by SNL, but none of them were attacked by Sesame Street.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Lee Lofaso on Sun Sep 25 20:06:42 2022
    Do you think Putin appreciated Trump ordering a strike on his militar base
    in Syria?

Putin didn't mind. There was nothing there, except an empty building.

NBC says that at least 94 ISIS fighters were killed.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/moab-strike-didn-t-need-trump-s-approval-off cials-say-n746806

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Mike Powell on Mon Sep 26 00:18:00 2022
    On 09-25-22 09:36, Mike Powell <=-

If catching a politician telling constant lies and making bad steps
    was enough to justify such coverage, nearly every politician would get such coverage. Some of them, like Trump, HRC, Biden (for his mental lapses), and Cuomo would have required 24 hour/7 day coverage. As it
    was, they didn't all get that level. Only Trump came close.

It was not just occasional lies. He averaged more than 25 lies per day.
    I would say that the "constant lies" is accurate for Trump, but not for
    the others you name.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:20:33, 26 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Sep 26 00:21:02 2022
    On 09-25-22 11:55, Aaron Thomas <=-

because of calling him out on his constant lies and bad steps. In any case whatever went on in 2016 cannot justify what he did in 2020.

What Trump did in 2020 doesn't justify or necessitate what the media
    did from 2016-now.

I did not say that 2020 did justify 2016. What happened wrt Trump in
    2016 and beyond was based solely on Trump's behavior.

The media didn't hover over Trump because they "knew somehow that he
    would do something bad" or because "he led a coup attempt." Their
    decision to attack him mercilessly came way before any of that.

So it did. He got what he deserved.

Before any "lies" too.

Nope. The multiple lies started before 2016.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:24:08, 26 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Sep 26 16:10:10 2022
    Hello Aaron,

What Trump did in 2020 doesn't justify or necessitate what the media did from 2016-now.

The news media reported those actions, as that was their job.
    Should the news media have ignored what Trump did? Let it slide?
    Nothing Trump did in 2020 (and especially on January 6, 2021)
    was justified. Even what he did before 2020 was not justified.

The media didn't hover over Trump because they "knew somehow that he would do something bad" or because "he led a coup attempt." Their decision to attack him mercilessly came way before any of that. Before any "lies" too.

Trump is a public figure, and has been for decades. The news media
    has reported his antics, long before he even contemplated running for president. But you say he should have been given a pass from the get
    go. Let Trump do whatever he wants, never questioning a thing. Or
    allowing others to criticize him, with or without reason.

Vladimir Putin's perfect pet.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Hands too small! Can't build a wall!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Dale Shipp on Mon Sep 26 12:41:08 2022
    Before any "lies" too.

What did Trump lie about prior to 2016? Anything relevant to how he'd run the white house?

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Lee Lofaso on Mon Sep 26 20:38:07 2022
    has reported his antics, long before he even contemplated running for president. But you say he should have been given a pass from the get

I still don't know what he did wrong. Document theft doesn't seem like a big deal to me. We let Hillary get away with mishandling documents, so I think Trump should get away with it too, especially since he was so good to us while president.

What did Trump do for Putin? Putin was waiting for Trump to leave office so he could invade Ukraine more easily. The troop build-up came after the Biden regime invaded the USA.

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Sep 27 00:44:00 2022
    On 09-26-22 12:41, Aaron Thomas <=-

Before any "lies" too.

What did Trump lie about prior to 2016? Anything relevant to how he'd
    run the white house?

I cannot recall anything specific. Your diversion from the topic is now successful.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:45:16, 27 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Sep 27 00:56:04 2022
    On 09-26-22 20:38, Aaron Thomas <=-
    spoke to Lee Lofaso about Re: Why not Trump <=-

I still don't know what he did wrong. Document theft doesn't seem like
    a big deal to me.

Then you do not understand what is involved. Some of the documents that
    he had contained very sensitive information and were just laying around
    in a manner such that multiple people, including foreign spys, could
    easily get to them. Some of those documents could have gotten
    intelligence assets of the USA killed. They were assets who were
    risking their life to provide the USA with valuable information that
    helps to keep America safe. Other documents would have revealed sources
    and methods that would tell a foreign government where and how we were obtaining valuable intelligence information about that foreign
    government. Once that foreign government knew that, they could close
    the door on our access and thus deny the USA from obtaining that
    information -- and thus harm the national security of the USA.

If that does not seem like a big deal to you, then you are either
    misinformed or do not care about matters of security of the USA.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:04:39, 27 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Tue Sep 27 08:06:25 2022
    On 26 Sep 2022, Lee Lofaso said the following...

yup, Joe Biden is

IB Joe
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Evil triumphs when good people do nothing. - Einstein

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 2022/07/11 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Dale Shipp on Tue Sep 27 12:36:47 2022
    Then you do not understand what is involved. Some of the documents that he had contained very sensitive information and were just laying around
    in a manner such that multiple people, including foreign spys, could easily get to them. Some of those documents could have gotten intelligence assets of the USA killed. They were assets who were
    helps to keep America safe. Other documents would have revealed sources and methods that would tell a foreign government where and how we were obtaining valuable intelligence information about that foreign
    the door on our access and thus deny the USA from obtaining that information -- and thus harm the national security of the USA.

What about Hillary's private email server while she was Secretary of State?

Surely the information contained in those emails could have been used against the USA. I guess that since they were not used to harm the country, then there's no desire to prosecute Hillary. So why Trump? The horrible accent?

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Sep 28 02:57:50 2022
    Hello Aaron,

has reported his antics, long before he even contemplated running for
    president. But you say he should have been given a pass from the get

I still don't know what he did wrong.

You have got to be kidding me. Either that, or admitting you are
    the stupidest person on earth.

Document theft doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Among those documents are classified government documents, some
    of them labeled "top secret" - none of them having been declassified
    by Trump when he was president (or by President Biden).

What makes it a big deal is those documents were at Mar-a-Lago
    when nobody else was there. And anybody could have read them, or
    made copies of them. Including our enemies.

That is what happens when someone who does not have the maturity
    of a small child to keep important documents safely away from the
    prying eyes of those who would do us harm.

We let Hillary get away with mishandling documents, so I think
    Trump should get away with it too, especially since he was so good to us while president.

This was not a case of a government person using a personal cell
    phone to send and receive e-mails. James Comey said it was a mistake,
    and so did Hillary Clinton. And as far as anybody knows, Vladimir
    Putin never did read any of those juicy e-mails. So no harm, no
    foul.

What did Trump do for Putin?

Everything he could.

Putin was waiting for Trump to leave office so he could invade Ukraine more
    easily.

Putin ordered his invasion (and illegal annexation) of Crimea
    in 2014. Trump was elected in 2016, and did nothing to discourage
    Putin from withdrawing Russian troops. Trump also attempted to
    weaken NATO by threatening to withdraw the US, leaving all of
    Europe at Putin's mercy.

The troop build-up came after the Biden regime invaded the USA.

Russian troops invaded Ukraine in 2014. two years before Trump
    was elected. That was just the beginning of the conflict.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Drive One

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to IB Joe on Wed Sep 28 02:57:56 2022
    Hello Joe,

yup, Joe Biden is

I do not see Biden caving in to any of Putin's demands.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Drive One

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Lee Lofaso on Wed Sep 28 03:02:09 2022
    What makes it a big deal is those documents were at Mar-a-Lago
    when nobody else was there. And anybody could have read them, or
    made copies of them. Including our enemies.

"Could have" but didn't. Mar-a-Lago isn't a public resort. Why do you think Trump was hoarding those documents in the first place? They probably contain damning evidence against top leftist reptilian Democrat officials.

We don't know what those documents are all about, but rage is what the media wants us to feel. Are you feeling that rage that the media wants you to feel?

This was not a case of a government person using a personal cell
    phone to send and receive e-mails. James Comey said it was a mistake,
    and so did Hillary Clinton. And as far as anybody knows, Vladimir
    Putin never did read any of those juicy e-mails. So no harm, no
    foul.

As far as anybody knows, Putin never visited Mar-a-Lago to read Trump's stolen documents either.

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Sep 28 00:20:00 2022
    On 09-27-22 12:36, Aaron Thomas <=-

Then you do not understand what is involved. Some of the documents that he had contained very sensitive information and were just laying around
    in a manner such that multiple people, including foreign spys, could easily get to them. Some of those documents could have gotten intelligence assets of the USA killed. They were assets who were
    helps to keep America safe. Other documents would have revealed sources and methods that would tell a foreign government where and how we were obtaining valuable intelligence information about that foreign
    the door on our access and thus deny the USA from obtaining that information -- and thus harm the national security of the USA.

Is that all you have to say? Bringing up an old "whataboutit" that has
    been discussed to death and dismissed because none of the emails were
    marked classified. The appropriate comparison is like comparing a grape
    to a durian.

Read what I said above once more and try to understand the difference.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:23:48, 28 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Dale Shipp on Wed Sep 28 14:04:01 2022
    Then you do not understand what is involved. Some of the documents t he had contained very sensitive information and were just laying arou in a manner such that multiple people, including foreign spys, could easily get to them. Some of those documents could have gotten intelligence assets of the USA killed. They were assets who were risking their life to provide the USA with valuable information that helps to keep America safe. Other documents would have revealed sour and methods that would tell a foreign government where and how we wer obtaining valuable intelligence information about that foreign government. Once that foreign government knew that, they could close the door on our access and thus deny the USA from obtaining that information -- and thus harm the national security of the USA.

Is that all you have to say? Bringing up an old "whataboutit" that has been discussed to death and dismissed because none of the emails were marked classified. The appropriate comparison is like comparing a grape to a durian.

Your paragraph has a bunch of "what ifs" in it too. Nobody knows if classified information was contained in Hillary's private server because so many of the emails had already been deleted.

"What if spies came to Trump's house and read the documents?"

Nobody has addressed the issue of what's in those documents that Trump illegally obtained, but everyone has enthusiasm about "Trump did something
    that jeopardized our national security!" We're getting people pumped-up about how "dangerous" Trump is, which has been the name of the game since day 1.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Wed Sep 28 16:40:00 2022
    "What if spies came to Trump's house and read the documents?"

Nobody has addressed the issue of what's in those documents that Trump illegally obtained, but everyone has enthusiasm about "Trump did something that jeopardized our national security!" We're getting people pumped-up about how "dangerous" Trump is, which has been the name of the game since day 1.

And yet if you mention that the government should have been trying harder
    to get the documents back sooner if they were that sensitive, you will get
    a different story about how it was ok to wait.

So somehow the documents were so sensitive that they could have got US assets killed if they fell into the wrong hands, yet not sensitive enough that they couldn't wait well over a year before trying, in earnest, to repossess them.

I personally don't believe that they could be both at the same time, but I
    am not a Democrat so...

* SLMR 2.1a * Life's essentials: H O C N Ca P Cl K S Na Mg
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Sep 29 03:26:00 2022
    On 09-28-22 14:04, Aaron Thomas <=-

Nobody has addressed the issue of what's in those documents that Trump illegally obtained, but everyone has enthusiasm about "Trump did
    something that jeopardized our national security!" We're getting people pumped-up about how "dangerous" Trump is, which has been the name of
    the game since day 1.

What is in those documents is classified information -- some at levels
    above Top Secret. That is all any one of us needs to know. What Trump
    did was dangerous and against the law.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 03:29:17, 29 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Mike Powell on Thu Sep 29 03:35:02 2022
    On 09-28-22 16:40, Mike Powell <=-
    spoke to Aaron Thomas about Re: Why not Trump <=-

And yet if you mention that the government should have been trying
    harder to get the documents back sooner if they were that sensitive,
    you will get a different story about how it was ok to wait.

They tried multiple times, then Trump gave them some of the documents.
    His lawyers then denied that there were any more. It was only after the Arcives retrieved the first batch of documents that it became known that
    some of them were classified.

So somehow the documents were so sensitive that they could have got US assets killed if they fell into the wrong hands, yet not sensitive
    enough that they couldn't wait well over a year before trying, in
    earnest, to repossess them.

They made multiple attempts before they seized the documents based on a
    search warrent. It was only after they got them that it was realized
    how sensitive some of the documents were.

I personally don't believe that they could be both at the same time,
    but I am not a Democrat so...

As explained above they could be both. And you are not a Democrat.

Dale Shipp

* SLMR 2.1a * Life's essentials: H O C N Ca P Cl K S Na Mg
    -!- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    ! Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 03:40:36, 29 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Thu Sep 29 08:13:39 2022
    Mike Powell wrote to AARON THOMAS <=-

I personally don't believe that they could be both at the same time,
    but I am not a Democrat so...

I'm remembering the Infocom game Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

As part of the game, you had to enter your head and grab the last speck of reason. Then you could pickup "Tea" and "No Tea" at the same time.

... I thought I was a wit, and I was half right.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Lee Lofaso on Thu Sep 29 08:47:33 2022
    On 28 Sep 2022, Lee Lofaso said the following...

Hello Joe,

yup, Joe Biden is

I do not see Biden caving in to any of Putin's demands.

Or did you see Trump, Out of ALL the recent presidents Trump was the one who held Putin's feet to the fire... Recall it was Trump who stopped the Nord Stream pipeline... Later it was Biden who gave Putin the go ahead to start it back up... Well... it was Biden who then blew it up, recently, so as he could start world war 3...

IB Joe
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of Joe's BBS
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... No one knows what's next, but everybody does it.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A48 2022/07/11 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Dale Shipp on Fri Sep 30 05:18:06 2022
    Hello Dale,

Nobody has addressed the issue of what's in those documents that Trump
    illegally obtained, but everyone has enthusiasm about "Trump did
    something that jeopardized our national security!" We're getting people
    pumped-up about how "dangerous" Trump is, which has been the name of
    the game since day 1.

What is in those documents is classified information -- some at levels above Top Secret. That is all any one of us needs to know. What Trump did was dangerous and against the law.

If what Trump did was so dangerous, and against the law, then
    why wasn't he charged with a crime? Oh, that's right. No evidence.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Lee Lofaso on Fri Sep 30 01:02:00 2022
    On 09-30-22 05:18, Lee Lofaso <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Why not Trump <=-

I have no doubt that he will be charged, but also that he will use any
    delaying technique he can invent.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:03:08, 30 Sep 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Charles Blackburn@21:1/221 to Lee Lofaso on Fri Sep 30 12:50:58 2022
    Re: Why not Trump
    By: Lee Lofaso to Dale Shipp on Fri Sep 30 2022 05:18:06

Nobody has addressed the issue of what's in those documents that Trump
    something that jeopardized our national security!" We're getting people
    pumped-up about how "dangerous" Trump is, which has been the name of
    the game since day 1.

how was it illegally obtained? he was POTUS at the time and was allowed to have them, not to mention the fact that the fbi/doj/national records offices have had over 6 months TO GO GET THE DAMN THINGS out of mar-a-lago.

but they didnt... i wonder why.

What is in those documents is classified information -- some at levels above Top Secret. That is all any one of us

which could potentially have been de-classifed when he was in office.

needs to know. What Trump did was dangerous and against the law.

prove it. with undeniable and public record and fact and not just heresay

not to mention the shit ton of classified crap that other presidents (on both sides) have taken

(amongst other people)

regards
    ===

Charles Blackburn
    The F.B.O BBS 21:1/221 618:250/36
    bbs.thefbo.us IPV4/V6
    DOVE-Net FSX-Net MicroNET USENET
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux
    * Origin: The FBO BBS - bbs.thefbo.us (21:1/221)
  • From Charles Blackburn@21:1/221 to Dale Shipp on Fri Sep 30 12:54:41 2022
    Re: Re: Why not Trump
    By: Dale Shipp to Lee Lofaso on Fri Sep 30 2022 01:02:00

On 09-30-22 05:18, Lee Lofaso <=-
    spoke to Dale Shipp about Why not Trump <=-

I have no doubt that he will be charged, but also that he will use any delaying technique he can invent.

i doubt hunter will be charged or hillary charged, or biden charged either.... even though there is mountains of evidence against them all

regards
    ===

Charles Blackburn
    bbs.thefbo.us IPV4/V6
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to CHARLES BLACKBURN on Fri Sep 30 16:49:00 2022
    Charles Blackburn
    bbs.thefbo.us IPV4/V6
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux

Welcome to the echo. FYI, you posted this using your Z21 FSXnet address. This is a FIDO echo so you should be using a Z1 address based on your location
    in the USA.

You can netmail me at 618:250/1 or 1:2320/105 if you need assistance
    getting FIDO set up. I think you also have my email address. :)

Mike

* SLMR 2.1a * He's not dead,he's electroencephalographically challenged
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Dale Shipp on Sat Oct 1 03:26:31 2022
    Hello Dale,

I have no doubt that he will be charged, but also that he will use any delaying technique he can invent.

Richard Nixon was never charged with any crime.
    But he was president, and could make a deal with
    a member of congress to grant him a pardon upon
    resigning the presidency. Donald Trump no longer
    has the luxury. And found out, too late, that his
    second in command could not be trusted.

So now he is back at square one. Getting the wife
    of a Supreme Court Justice to tell the J6 Committee
    that the presidential election was stolen ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Always in beta

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Charles Blackburn on Sat Oct 1 03:26:39 2022
    Hello Charles,

Nobody has addressed the issue of what's in those documents that
    Trump
    something that jeopardized our national security!" We're getting
    people
    pumped-up about how "dangerous" Trump is, which has been the name
    of
    the game since day 1.

how was it illegally obtained?

That was never the question.

he was POTUS at the time and was allowed to have them,

The documents do not belong to him, and never did. Why he chose
    not to return them after having been requested to do so is the issue.

not to mention the fact that the fbi/doj/national records offices have had over 6 months TO GO GET THE DAMN THINGS out of mar-a-lago.

Trump was requested to return the documents in a timely manner.
    Trump did not abide by that request, and basically did nothing.
    So a legal search was done by the FBI and those documents were
    found and retrieved from Mar-a-Lago. Except fot those documents
    that could not be found.

Trump's refusal to return the documents in a timely manner is an
    issue. Was his refusal to return those documents illegal? If so, why
    was he not charged with a crime?

What is in those documents is classified information -- some at
    levels above Top Secret. That is all any one of us

Not by Trump, given the steps necessary to have done so.
    Since those classified documents had never been declassified,
    that means Trump told the news media a bald-faced lie.

Lying under oath is a crime. But lying to the news media can be
    a fun activity. As well as lying to MAGA Republicans, who seem to
    enjoy that sort of thing.

not to mention the shit ton of classified crap that other presidents (on both sides) have taken

Every president has his own CYA policy.
    But once a president leaves office, that CYA policy no longer applies.
    Richard Nixon should have remembered that.
    But no.
    He had to hang on to those tapes ...

(amongst other people)

Mike Pence can no longer save Donald Trump ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    We're Great In Bed

• From Charles Blackburn@21:1/221 to Lee Lofaso on Sat Oct 1 12:37:43 2022
    Re: Why not Trump
    By: Lee Lofaso to Charles Blackburn on Sat Oct 01 2022 03:26:39

Nobody has addressed the issue of what's in those documents that
    Trumpillegally obtained, but everyone has enthusiasm about "Trump did
    something that jeopardized our national security!" We're getting
    peoople pumped-up about how "dangerous" Trump is, which has been the name
    of the game since day 1.
    how was it illegally obtained?
    That was never the question.

so again.... how was it illegally obtained then "BY YOUR QUOTE"

he was POTUS at the time and was allowed to have them,
    The documents do not belong to him, and never did. Why he chose
    not to return them after having been requested to do so is the issue.

never said they belonged to him although now you bring it up, what about the attorney/client priviledged
    stuff, his passports, PRIVATE financial records that WERE ILLEGALLY obtained BY THE FBI

not to mention the fact that the fbi/doj/national records offices have had over 6 months TO GO GET THE DAMN THINGS out
    of mar-a-lago.

Trump was requested to return the documents in a timely manner.
    Trump did not abide by that request, and basically did nothing.

he was asked to put them in a secure place for them to be picked up. which he did
    the govt/NRO et al NEVER picked them up, yet that's his problem?

So a legal search was done by the FBI and those documents were
    found and retrieved from Mar-a-Lago. Except fot those documents
    that could not be found.

legal? you mean by lying on an affadavit (AGAIN)?

Trump's refusal to return the documents in a timely manner is an
    issue. Was his refusal to return those documents illegal? If so, why
    was he not charged with a crime?

he never refused to turn them over... only the attorney client or otherwised priviledge documents.
    by your logic, why did the NRO/FBI etc not pick up the documents THEY REQUESTED be stored in a
    secure place which they were. goes towo ways here. they had MULTIPLE opportunities to pick them up... like at least 3 months worth of opportunities, yet they didnt.

What is in those documents is classified information -- some at
    levels above Top Secret. That is all any one of us

yes by trump... while he was in office he could have declassified them.

Lying under oath is a crime. But lying to the news media can be
    a fun activity. As well as lying to MAGA Republicans, who seem to
    enjoy that sort of thing.

you mean like hillary, and others did?

(amongst other people)
    Mike Pence can no longer save Donald Trump ...

i dont see why he would have done in the first place anyway..

regards
    ===

Charles Blackburn
    bbs.thefbo.us IPV4/V6
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux
  • From Charles Blackburn@1:135/395 to Mike Powell on Sat Oct 1 12:47:38 2022
    By: Mike Powell to CHARLES BLACKBURN on Fri Sep 30 2022 16:49:00

Charles Blackburn
    bbs.thefbo.us IPV4/V6
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux

Welcome to the echo. FYI, you posted this using your Z21 FSXnet address. This is a FIDO echo so you should be using a Z1
    address based on your location
    in the USA.

You can netmail me at 618:250/1 or 1:2320/105 if you need assistance getting FIDO set up. I think you also have my email address. :)

oops.... thanks for pointing this out... i didnt know .... i would have assumed that synchronet would have picked the correct address to post from.

let me know if this worked... I did send you and email just in case. i think i fixed it though.

regards
    ===

Charles Blackburn
    bbs.thefbo.us IPV4/V6
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux
    * Origin: The FBO BBS - bbs.thefbo.us (1:135/395)
  • From Björn Felten@2:203/2 to Charles Blackburn on Sat Oct 1 21:22:28 2022
    never said they belonged to him

This may come as a surprise to you, but in some parts of the world, taking something that does not belong to you *is* actually a crime. It's called theft.

--
    United we are strong, we win. Divided we are weak, we lose.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Charles Blackburn on Sat Oct 1 21:56:05 2022
    Hello Charles,

I have no doubt that he will be charged, but also that he will use any
    delaying technique he can invent.

i doubt hunter will be charged or hillary charged,

Neither Clinton nor Biden has ever been charged of any crime.

In regards to her emails, Hillary Clinton was cleared of any
    wrongdoing by the FBI Director, James Comey, who said what she
    did was stupid but not criminal.

In regards to some mysterious laptop that was found at some computer
    repair shop, there are lots of laptops around the world that can be
    claimed as belonging to Hunter Biden. But does that mean that any of
    those laptops are actually his, or that he had actually used any of
    them?

or biden charged either....

Why should Joe Biden be charged with a crime?

even though there is mountains of evidence against them all

Funny nobody has seen any evidence supporting any of your claims.

Charles Blackburn

All participants are welcome to fully participate in this echo,
    as it is owned by ALL participants.

No single participant is recognized as "moderator" of this echo.
    That includes Mike Powell, who only includes those he chooses to
    allow to use his board as participants. If you like censorship,
    only reading what Mike wants you to read, that is the way to go.
    But if you like freedom, learn to use your middle finger as it
    was always meant to be.

I love my middle finger.

One for the left, and the other for the right.

Kind of neat. :)

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Impossible is nothing

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Charles Blackburn on Sun Oct 2 01:13:00 2022
    On 09-30-22 12:50, Charles Blackburn <=-
    spoke to Lee Lofaso about Why not Trump <=-

how was it illegally obtained? he was POTUS at the time and was
    allowed to have them,

But he has not been POTUS for a year and a half, and is no longer
    allowed to have them.

not to mention the fact that the
    fbi/doj/national records offices have had over 6 months TO
    GO GET THE DAMN THINGS out of mar-a-lago.

They tried, but he stalled, then he gave some, then he said there were
    no more there -- even when there were.

What is in those documents is classified information -
    - some at levels above Top Secret. That is all any one of
    us

Could have been perhaps, but were not. They were still marked as being classified.

prove it. with undeniable and public record and fact and not just
    heresay

The FBI inventory shows what was taken under search warrent. The fact
    that they were in Trump's possession was against the law. The fact that
    they were in an unsecure area where people with no clearance had access
    formed a clear violation and was dangerous.

not to mention the shit ton of classified crap that other
    presidents (on both sides) have taken

Really? Which Presidents did that?

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:21:23, 02 Oct 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Charles Blackburn on Sun Oct 2 01:21:02 2022
    On 09-30-22 12:54, Charles Blackburn <=-

i doubt hunter will be charged or hillary charged, or
    biden charged either.... even though there is mountains of
    evidence against them all

Name the evidence against any of them. Not hearsay or speculation but
    real criminal actions.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:22:54, 02 Oct 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Charles Blackburn@1:135/395 to Dale Shipp on Sun Oct 2 08:55:19 2022
    By: Dale Shipp to Charles Blackburn on Sun Oct 02 2022 01:21:02

On 09-30-22 12:54, Charles Blackburn <=-
    Name the evidence against any of them. Not hearsay or speculation but
    real criminal actions.

ok with regards to hunter.... i guess that everyone you know has pictures of him with hookers while doing blow?

or emails of him with oil/gas companies doing shady deals "with the big man" which has been proven to be referring to old man joe

or the fact that hunter calls his dad a paedo in voice mails amongst other things.

as far as hillary, dereliction of duty in benghazi for one, james comy "cleared" her because his excuse is "she didnt have the intent" but where is intent a clearing factor... (an analogy) sorry officer, i didnt mean to hit that kid, it wasn't my intent to hit them. sure then just go along your way...

even comy admitted shit she did, emails on an unclassified server that's in her closet... amongst other things but of course, he's a raving loonie and under heer paybucket anyway.... not to mention the spying on an opponents campaign, which is illegal..... and dare i say... the dossier that she paid for which was all (excuse the pun) trumped up.

yea sure.. this is all fact, just go search up on CNN or the WaPo.

i ain't doing your homework for you.... we are all entitled to spout what we beleive, just the lefties like bullshit more

regards
    ===

Charles Blackburn
    bbs.thefbo.us IPV4/V6
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to CHARLES BLACKBURN on Sun Oct 2 10:18:00 2022
    let me know if this worked... I did send you and email just in case. i think i
    ixed it though.

--- SBBSecho 3.15-Linux

You did fix it! :)

* SLMR 2.1a * Buttblotting Fluid - The blue stuff on diaper commercials
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Dale Shipp on Mon Oct 3 05:44:33 2022
    Hello Dale,

Name the evidence against any of them. Not hearsay or speculation but real criminal actions.

Stupidity is not a crime. That is what James Comey said, calling
    Hillary a "stupid woman." Hillary even agreed with him. But never
    apologized for who she was, or what she did.

Quite the opposite of Donald Trump, who calls himself a "stable
    genius." And we all know what he called women like Hillary Clinton.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken

• From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Charles Blackburn on Sun Oct 2 23:55:02 2022
    On 10-02-22 08:55, Charles Blackburn <=-

i ain't doing your homework for you.... we are all entitled to spout
    what we beleive, just the lefties like bullshit more

Yes, you are entitled to spout what ever you believe. But if you expect
    to have any credibility, what you say should fit with facts and not be
    just regurgitated conspiracy garbage.

Dale Shipp

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 23:58:08, 02 Oct 2022
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Charles Blackburn on Tue Oct 4 08:42:08 2022
    On 01 Oct 2022, Charles Blackburn said the following...

yes by trump... while he was in office he could have declassified them.
    You see Charles, there is a long ongoing belief within these democratic and liberal minds alike that Trump did something wrong.
    Even though he is not guilty of what he has been accused of.
    However these sycophants within Democratic Party are trying to seize this as an opportunity to eliminate him on that basis.

Why is beyond obvious.

They see this "fussing over these documents" as their last opportunity,
    because it was the hearings on January 6th that was meant to stop the
    political heartbeat of DJT, but history will determine that this kangaroo commission and these band of zealots are rotten and because they are
    indeed rotten they should be expelled and excommunicated from Washington.
    I would even suggest that it should be considered to start the process to dissolve the Democratic Party.
    Just look at what these treasonous snakes have done within their quest and thirst for power.

. ______ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
    _[]_³³Äij³ ³ Fidonet ³ ³FSX Net³ ³ T R U M P ³ ³ Another Message ³
    { NET 267 ³ ³1:267/150³ ³21:1/127³ ³ 2 0 2 4 ³ ³ by Gregory ³
    / 00ÄÄÄÄ00'-¨€ÀÄ00ÄÄÄ00ÄÙ¨€ÀÄ00ÄÄ00ÄÙ¨€ÀÄ00ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ00ÄÙ¨€ÀÄÄ00ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ00ÄÄÄÙ

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)