• Bat Vax or Monkey Vax

From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to All on Wed Jul 27 05:44:59 2022
    Has anyone taken the Monkey Pox "vaccine?"

I'm a conspiracy possibilitist. I believe that there's a diabolic reason why the Democrats have pushed the covid "vaccine" so hard, and I also believe that there's a diabolical reason for the monkey pox "vaccine" and I believe that it's a backup plan for those who have refused the covid "vaccine."

The media says "Monkey pox is not like covid and it doesn't have pandemic potential." What does that mean to a lunatic like me? It means this: "In case you haven't injected our Plan A, surely you'll inject our plan B....."

I fear that some 5G button will be pressed soon, and everyone who has injected either Crap A or Crap B will be doomed. I don't wish it on anybody; I have family and friends who have injected Plan A. But I fear it.

What fuels my fear? My distrust of Democrats, the media, Hungarian billionaires, inconsistencies in the media's narratives, Fauci's confession that "yea maybe it was engineered."

"The Great Replacement Theory?" I never read about that anywhere except for here on Fido. But yea, it makes sense. We're (naturalized American citizens) being replaced with migrants who George Soros (unofficial leader of the leftists) has every intention of subjugating with his radio station purchases.

How am I supposed to relax with all this noise??

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Matt Munson@1:218/109 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Jul 27 10:28:23 2022
    BY: Aaron Thomas(1:275/99)

I'm a conspiracy possibilitist. I believe that there's a diabolic reason why
    the Democrats have pushed the covid "vaccine" so hard, and I also
    believe that
    there's a diabolical reason for the monkey pox "vaccine" and I believe
    I am not going to take the monkey pox vaccine, as an asexual who leans gay its not likely i'll be in the high risk catagory for the monkeypox.
    I tried the covid jabs and im not going to be racing for jab 4.

--- WWIV 5.5.1.3261
    * Origin: Inland Utopia BBS * iutopia.duckdns.org:2023 (1:218/109)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Wed Jul 27 16:19:00 2022
    The media says "Monkey pox is not like covid and it doesn't have pandemic potential." What does that mean to a lunatic like me? It means this: "In case you haven't injected our Plan A, surely you'll inject our plan B....."

I think it pretty much means what it says. The news reports I have seen
    about it recently seem to emphasize that most people who are getting Monkey
    Pox (at least in North America) are sexually-active homosexual males. So, unless you fall into that category or unless they are wrong, it sounds like
    it does not have an pandemic potential.

Those who fall into the most-likely pox-catchers category, in turn, have been very upset that there is a shortage of vax doses for the pox, per the same
    TV news article (shown during the local news on a CBS or FOX affiliate, I forget which).

If that vax was also a part of the conspiracy, I would expect them to be telling us that people who didn't likely get the "Plan A" vax are the ones
    that are most likely to catch Monkey-Pox, that they would be encouraging
    them to get vaxed, and there would not be a shortage. As is, I didn't feel like they were encouraging anyone to get vaxed for the pox.

I fear that some 5G button will be pressed soon, and everyone who has injected
    either Crap A or Crap B will be doomed. I don't wish it on anybody; I have family and friends who have injected Plan A. But I fear it.

5G has already been turned on.

What fuels my fear? My distrust of Democrats, the media, Hungarian billionaires, inconsistencies in the media's narratives, Fauci's confession that "yea maybe it was engineered."

I distrust long-serving Democrats, too, but also most long-serving national-level politicians. I distrust the national "infotainment" media
    also. Don't particularly trust foreign billionaires, domestic
    billionaires, or any celebrities who put a lot of money behind political movements, unless they are running for office themselves.

That all said, I also have some local-level folks who are still encouraging
    us to take care of ourselves, to get shots if we don't already have them,
    to get whatever boosters we qualify for, etc. These are sources I trust
    and I don't have any reason to believe that they have an agenda, despite my distrust of the previously mentioned groups and individuals.

When/where did Fauci ever confess that it might have been engineered?

"The Great Replacement Theory?" I never read about that anywhere except for here on Fido. But yea, it makes sense. We're (naturalized American citizens) being replaced with migrants who George Soros (unofficial leader of the leftists) has every intention of subjugating with his radio station purchases.

Many will say that GRT is a hoax or conspiracy theory. However, it does
    not take someone with a mathematics degree to figure out that if your immigration rate outpaces your domestic birth rate, there will eventually
    be a replacement. If your border security is lax, the former rate will be understated.

There have been some interesting discussions on this topic in the Dovenet Debate echo.

Don't dwell on it too much? Get a script for a SSRI drug?

* SLMR 2.1a * "!Beavis! ?Donde esta su hall pass?"
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to MATT MUNSON on Wed Jul 27 16:06:00 2022

Unless you are over 65, or are over 50 with certain medical conditions,
    they are not encouraging you to. At least, they are not encouraging it
    here in KY. I watched a brief video release from our state equivalent to
    the Surgeon General, and he made it sound like you might not even qualify
    for jab 4 if you were not in one of those groups.

* SLMR 2.1a * May The Force be with you...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Matt Munson on Wed Jul 27 22:56:59 2022
    there's a diabolical reason for the monkey pox "vaccine" and I believe
    I am not going to take the monkey pox vaccine, as an asexual who leans
    gay its not likely i'll be in the high risk catagory for the monkeypox.

I'm with you on that. I believe that the vaccine has not entered Phase 2
    trials yet. (I might be wrong about that but fact checkers can kiss it)

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Wed Jul 27 23:36:11 2022
    If that vax was also a part of the conspiracy, I would expect them to be telling us that people who didn't likely get the "Plan A" vax are the
    ones that are most likely to catch Monkey-Pox, that they would be

You're right, it's not plan B. But maybe it was designed by scientists
    funded by powerful rich people who dislike gay men. (Trying to add their own twist on virus exploitation/population control.)

https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/fauci-rejects-claims-he-was-told-covid-may-have-b en-engineered/

He said he "can't guarantee everything that is going on at the Wuhan Lab."

(But hmmm maybe he can)

Many will say that GRT is a hoax or conspiracy theory. However, it does not take someone with a mathematics degree to figure out that if your immigration rate outpaces your domestic birth rate, there will eventually be a replacement. If your border security is lax, the former rate will
    be understated.

Yes & yes. And why so many Spanish-language radio stations for Georgie? Why
    are people so stupid? The very first thing on my agenda is how are we housing the migrants? Nobody's talking about that just yet? All they're talking about is "here's how we'll subjugate them after Joe brings them all in.." The plan
    is genius, because the USA lacks latino radio stations. They don't exist in places where George & Joe plan for their new guests to live, so this new infrastructure is going to pay off big time in telling these manipulated
    people how to think (especially at a time while they're so vulnerable.)

There's no proving this but there comes a time when humans try to guess the behaviors of one another, and that time is now, and I guess there's no other more logical explanation for George's investment and how he timed it with Joe.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Thu Jul 28 08:27:02 2022
    Aaron Thomas wrote to All <=-

Nope. And won't. Read "Virus Mania". It looks like the whole virus theory of disease is greatly flawed.

I'm a conspiracy possibilitist. I believe that there's a diabolic
    reason why the Democrats have pushed the covid "vaccine" so hard,

The conspiracy theory that I hold to is that the group of what we call the "Democrats" are part of a larger coalition of groups. One of those groups is dedicated to reducing the population and the COVID jab is doing a good job of that.

Another group in there are the people who want to control everything. They like the jab because they have an "excuse" to mandate it, creating a precedent that can be used to mandate other things. The end result is that they have more control.

Many groups in there also like the idea of shutting things down again during the mid-term elections so they can put their cheats in place again (i.e drop boxes for the mules and masses of mail-in votes).

"The Great Replacement Theory?" I never read about that anywhere except for here on Fido. But yea, it makes sense. We're (naturalized American citizens) being replaced with migrants who George Soros (unofficial
    leader of the leftists) has every intention of subjugating with his
    radio station purchases.

We are under attack on many fronts and the enemy is already inside the gates.

For me, I focus on my hobbies and pay attention to who I am electing.

... A girl a day keeps the wife away.
    ___ MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- Mystic BBS/QWK v1.12 A47 2021/12/25 (Windows/32)
    * Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi (1:120/616)
  • From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Thu Jul 28 08:27:02 2022
    Mike Powell wrote to AARON THOMAS <=-

If that vax was also a part of the conspiracy, I would expect them to
    be telling us that people who didn't likely get the "Plan A" vax are
    the ones that are most likely to catch Monkey-Pox, that they would be encouraging them to get vaxed, and there would not be a shortage. As
    is, I didn't feel like they were encouraging anyone to get vaxed for
    the pox.

I think that they see that their "pandemic" narrative is falling flat. So they are starting to push "climate change" again and not giving the "pandemic" narrative as much push.

I distrust long-serving Democrats, too, but also most long-serving national-level politicians.

And I think that's part of the problem. We have too many career politicians out there. The problem ones that I see have been in office for a LONG, LONG time.

It would be nice to see a term-limit type of law that limits the number of years you can serve - in any position - in the gov't.

That all said, I also have some local-level folks who are still encouraging us to take care of ourselves, to get shots if we don't
    already have them, to get whatever boosters we qualify for, etc. These are sources I trust and I don't have any reason to believe that they
    have an agenda, despite my distrust of the previously mentioned groups
    and individuals.

I trust my doctor - but no longer without question. I trust that he's educated, but I keep my eyes open and question what he does. While he may have my best interests at heart, the people who educated him may have another agenda.

On one of his flip/flops.

... System halted. There is NOTHING you can do.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Thu Jul 28 16:11:00 2022

https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/fauci-rejects-claims-he-was-told-covid-may-have-
    en-engineered/

He said he "can't guarantee everything that is going on at the Wuhan Lab."

So he has voiced at least some doubt. That is interesting.

Many will say that GRT is a hoax or conspiracy theory. However, it does not take someone with a mathematics degree to figure out that if your immigration rate outpaces your domestic birth rate, there will eventually
    be a replacement. If your border security is lax, the former rate will be understated.

Yes & yes. And why so many Spanish-language radio stations for Georgie? Why are people so stupid?

I don't know about all of them, but the one I read about I am guessing he bought it out because it was a conservative spanish radio station in South Florida. I am guessing the idea is to remove the "conservative" part of
    the description.

All of the theories about him could be false, but I don't doubt he would
    mind making that change.

The very first thing on my agenda is how are we housing
    the migrants? Nobody's talking about that just yet? All they're talking about is "here's how we'll subjugate them after Joe brings them all in.." The plan is genius, because the USA lacks latino radio stations. They don't exist in places where George & Joe plan for their new guests to live, so this new infrastructure is going to pay off big time in telling these manipulated people how to think (especially at a time while they're so vulnerable.)

I am not sure where they are housing them. I am not certain they are
    housing some of them (i.e. I suspect they could be homeless). I have not
    seen any talk about how they will be subjugated but, seeing as many of them
    are willing to take jobs that other unemployed Americans don't seem to
    want, some could see that as a form of being a subjugated group.

I don't doubt the Democrats/left want to manipulate them. They have not
    been very discrete about that. However, many Latinos are conservative
    about certain things, like the number of genders. Embracing the gender
    rainbow will turn Latinos off. That is just one example.

The Democrats have taken them for granted for years. It has started
    backfiring on them in parts of the country.

There's no proving this but there comes a time when humans try to guess the behaviors of one another, and that time is now, and I guess there's no other more logical explanation for George's investment and how he timed it with Joe.

I am not sure why Soros would want to buy US radio stations. I wonder if
    he has bought stations in other countries where citizens/the government
    suspect him of trying to manipulate the population (Israel, Eastern Europe)?

* SLMR 2.1a * He does the work of 3 Men...Moe, Larry & Curly
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Thu Jul 28 16:15:00 2022
    If that vax was also a part of the conspiracy, I would expect them to
    be telling us that people who didn't likely get the "Plan A" vax are
    the ones that are most likely to catch Monkey-Pox, that they would be encouraging them to get vaxed, and there would not be a shortage. As is, I didn't feel like they were encouraging anyone to get vaxed for
    the pox.

I think that they see that their "pandemic" narrative is falling flat. So the
    are starting to push "climate change" again and not giving the "pandemic" narrative as much push.

Which is odd considering that the COVID numbers are going back up (at least
    in this part of the country). But, yes, I have noticed they have started beating a different drum again lately. I think even Al Gore has been in
    the news some.

I distrust long-serving Democrats, too, but also most long-serving national-level politicians.

And I think that's part of the problem. We have too many career politicians out there. The problem ones that I see have been in office for a LONG, LONG time.

It would be nice to see a term-limit type of law that limits the number of years you can serve - in any position - in the gov't.

My sole concern about term-limits and some of the career politicians is
    that I am worried I would find their replacements (i.e. the ones that
    represent my area) to be even worse. Most of the alternatives that are
    offered come Primary and General Election time do not make me want to vote
    for them, especially in the General.

That all said, I also have some local-level folks who are still encouraging us to take care of ourselves, to get shots if we don't already have them, to get whatever boosters we qualify for, etc. These are sources I trust and I don't have any reason to believe that they have an agenda, despite my distrust of the previously mentioned groups and individuals.

I trust my doctor - but no longer without question. I trust that he's educated, but I keep my eyes open and question what he does. While he may hav
    my best interests at heart, the people who educated him may have another agenda.

Quite possible, especially if his education was obtained recently and was obtained from somewhere known mostly as a liberal arts school that happens
    to also have a School of Medicine.

* SLMR 2.1a * Heisenberg may have slept here.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Ron L. on Thu Jul 28 15:36:44 2022

Nope. And won't. Read "Virus Mania". It looks like the whole virus theory of disease is greatly flawed.

That's a good way to summarize it. It's flawed to give evil the benefit of the doubt.

The conspiracy theory that I hold to is that the group of what we call
    the "Democrats" are part of a larger coalition of groups. One of those groups is dedicated to reducing the population and the COVID jab is
    doing a good job of that.

There's no "theory" involved when it comes to Democrats conspiring with outsiders. Biden's migrants + Soros' 18 radio stations = reality. So there's one of their plans exposed. Nevermind the flaming leftist(s) who will say "SFM was planning to buy those radio stations before Biden happened."

Another group in there are the people who want to control everything. They like the jab because they have an "excuse" to mandate it, creating
    a precedent that can be used to mandate other things. The end result is that they have more control.

What's popular right now is "the pandemic is over thanks to Joe's hard work." But surely it will be convenient to reverse that stance at some point down
    the road. Maybe "the virus disproportionately affects black Americans, so instead of allowing black Americans to return to work, we'll buy our goods
    from China."

Many groups in there also like the idea of shutting things down again during the mid-term elections so they can put their cheats in place
    again (i.e drop boxes for the mules and masses of mail-in votes).

You get it. After gathering the facts, it's simple 1st grade math. People still take the virus seriously (myself included) so they're still vulnerable to old tricks.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Fri Jul 29 08:15:11 2022
    Mike Powell wrote to Dr. What <=-

Which is odd considering that the COVID numbers are going back up (at least in this part of the country).

Seeing how they have never isolated the virus, they have no accurate test to check for COVID infection. That makes all "COVID numbers" basically made up.

So the "numbers" are going back up because they want them to go back up.

IHMO: This is just a replay of 2020 where they use the fear of COVID to justify violating election laws so they can cheat again.

My sole concern about term-limits and some of the career politicians is that I am worried I would find their replacements (i.e. the ones that represent my area) to be even worse. Most of the alternatives that are offered come Primary and General Election time do not make me want to
    vote for them, especially in the General.

I hear you. "Better the devil you know..." But eliminating career politicians would also eliminate the incentive to use political office for their own benefit.

There might be a better way, but I don't see it yet.

... Women who wear mini-skirts sure are cheeky folk.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Fri Jul 29 08:15:11 2022
    Aaron Thomas wrote to Dr. What <=-

There's no "theory" involved when it comes to Democrats conspiring with outsiders. Biden's migrants + Soros' 18 radio stations = reality. So there's one of their plans exposed. Nevermind the flaming leftist(s)
    who will say "SFM was planning to buy those radio stations before Biden happened."

And they may have been right. These Elitists take a long term view of things. How long ago was it that they changed the law prohibiting 1 group from owning "too many" broadcast stations in a single market?

What Soros and his cronies are doing it not that much of a surprise. What's surprising is when you look back to see how many dominos fell a long time ago that allowed them to do what they are doing.

You get it. After gathering the facts, it's simple 1st grade math.
    People still take the virus seriously (myself included) so they're
    still vulnerable to old tricks.

It's hard to overcome conditioning that we've been exposed to all our lives.

... My other computer is a TRS-80 Model 4P

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Fri Jul 29 05:00:51 2022
    I don't know about all of them, but the one I read about I am guessing he bought it out because it was a conservative spanish radio station in
    South Florida. I am guessing the idea is to remove the "conservative" part of the description.

George is going to exploit the crap out of them, similar to how Telemundo
    does, and George knew that they would be here at this time, because that's
    what Joe's for.

I am not sure where they are housing them. I am not certain they are housing some of them (i.e. I suspect they could be homeless). I have not seen any talk about how they will be subjugated but, seeing as many of them are willing to take jobs that other unemployed Americans don't seem to want, some could see that as a form of being a subjugated group.

The leftists defend the agenda by saying "they have sponsors," but that is BS because they don't give us reference to any sponsor(s.) The only sponsors I
    can think of are Joe, Kamala, and George. When the media wants to convey a message, they will convey it. George has nasty tricks up his sleeve, and so
    far he's on a role. He's outsmarted conservative America bigtime.

I don't doubt the Democrats/left want to manipulate them. They have not been very discrete about that. However, many Latinos are conservative about certain things, like the number of genders. Embracing the gender rainbow will turn Latinos off. That is just one example.

Yes, there are definitely a population of latinos who don't realize that they've been lied to. Many of them don't know what to expect when they get
    here because in certain countries, the "left" really is the good guys, and the "right" are the bad guys.

Once they get used to things here, they will absolutely throw those Democrat sleazeballs under the bus. Conservatives have way more in common with latino people and this is where George & Joe (and the other dickweeds) will fail.

I am not sure why Soros would want to buy US radio stations. I wonder if he has bought stations in other countries where citizens/the government suspect him of trying to manipulate the population (Israel, Eastern Europe)?

Probably! I wouldn't put it past him. Some people just love controlling others, and George is one of em. Many foreigners are curious about the USA, so George's ultimate fantasy is to subjugate those who inhabit this exciting country, and Joe's a purchasable resource.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to ALL on Fri Jul 29 17:57:55 2022
    [..]

It would be nice to see a term-limit type of law that limits the number of
    years you can serve - in any position - in the gov't.

My sole concern about term-limits and some of the career politicians is that I am worried I would find their replacements (i.e. the ones that represent my area) to be even worse. Most of the alternatives that are offered come Primary and General Election time do not make me want to vote for them, especially in the General.

Term limits are anti-democratic. If "we the people" are happy with
    who they have in office, why should they be denied the opportunity
    to vote for them? Repeal the 22nd amendment. Repeal all state laws
    that restrict the number of consecutive terms a politician can be
    elected to. Same with local ordinances.

The same in regards to age limits. US Senator Grassley is 88 years
    old, and running for another term. President Biden will be 82 years
    old and running for a second term, and would easily break Franklin
    Roosevelt's record of consecutive terms if the 22nd amendment would
    not be there. And let's not forget about Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who
    is 80 years old and is widely expected to win another term ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Why not enjoy the go?

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: news://eljaco.se:4119 (2:203/2)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Ron L. on Fri Jul 29 15:04:45 2022
    And they may have been right. These Elitists take a long term view of things. How long ago was it that they changed the law prohibiting 1
    group from owning "too many" broadcast stations in a single market?

Yes, they have sophisticated and sort of well thought out plans, and they seem to have backup plans for when something goes wrong. I am envious of them.

Leftist plans: create and unleash virus, control everything even better, treat elections like FedEx packages, gain access to hundreds of billions of dollars of taxpayer money and use it to bolster Democrat power.

Conservative plans: try to win elections without any money, then use power like a paper towel to clean up a few Democrat spills, don't bother trying to plan ahead for future Democrat abuses, don't bother exposing Democrats for the despicable things they've done, and let the media have the last laughs.
    (Smart right?)

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Fri Jul 29 14:55:00 2022
    I don't know about all of them, but the one I read about I am guessing he
    bought it out because it was a conservative spanish radio station in South Florida. I am guessing the idea is to remove the "conservative" part of the description.

George is going to exploit the crap out of them, similar to how Telemundo does, and George knew that they would be here at this time, because that's what Joe's for.

In the case of South Florida, "they" have always been there, at least for
    as long as I have been alive. "They" are predominantly Cuban, which makes
    them more likely to be more conservative than other Latinos.

The leftists defend the agenda by saying "they have sponsors," but that is BS because they don't give us reference to any sponsor(s.) The only sponsors I can think of are Joe, Kamala, and George. When the media wants to convey a message, they will convey it. George has nasty tricks up his sleeve, and so far he's on a role. He's outsmarted conservative America bigtime.

In this case, I think that "sponsor" is supposed to be a family that will
    take them in. However, since they started moving some of them around and dumping them off at airports in places like Florida, where they apparently don't have any local connections to connect with, I am not so sure they
    had a place to go.

Yes, there are definitely a population of latinos who don't realize that they've been lied to. Many of them don't know what to expect when they get here because in certain countries, the "left" really is the good guys, and the
    "right" are the bad guys.

There is evidence that the "coyotes" are lying to them, although I am not
    sure what they are promising them in order to get their money. I would
    guess jobs or places to live, but I am not sure.

* SLMR 2.1a * Uncontained entropy experiment gone crazy.......maybe.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to RON L. on Fri Jul 29 15:11:00 2022
    Which is odd considering that the COVID numbers are going back up (at least in this part of the country).

Seeing how they have never isolated the virus, they have no accurate test to check for COVID infection. That makes all "COVID numbers" basically made up.

So the "numbers" are going back up because they want them to go back up.

IHMO: This is just a replay of 2020 where they use the fear of COVID to justif
    violating election laws so they can cheat again.

I would agree if they were also pushing a narrative about monkey pox.
    However, they've come out recently and pretty much said it is most likely
    to only affect certain persons (promiscuous gay males). If it was all
    about screwing us over, I would expect them to be reacting about monkey pox
    and COVID the same way.... trying to panic everyone.

* SLMR 2.1a * Taglines: the toilet-stall walls of BBSdom.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Lee Lofaso on Sat Jul 30 04:12:46 2022

That sounds funny coming from you! The people voted for 4 years of Trump policies in action, but all they got was a lousy 4 years of obstructions and Trump impeachments.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Sat Jul 30 04:50:23 2022
    George is going to exploit the crap out of them, similar to how Telemund does, and George knew that they would be here at this time, because that what Joe's for.

In the case of South Florida, "they" have always been there, at least for as long as I have been alive. "They" are predominantly Cuban, which
    makes them more likely to be more conservative than other Latinos.

Yes, you're right. But now they're going to be forced into hearing leftist propagandist news (there's no way anyone's ditching their radio station due to who owns it.)

In this case, I think that "sponsor" is supposed to be a family that will take them in. However, since they started moving some of them around and dumping them off at airports in places like Florida, where they
    apparently don't have any local connections to connect with, I am not so sure they had a place to go.

How are we helping anyone if we're just dumping them into the interior of our country with no means to support their families? We need to hold their government(s) accountable for sending them walking, but Democrats want to do the opposite by giving billions of dollars to the oppressors instead.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jul 31 08:42:05 2022

Conservative plans: try to win elections without any money, then use
    power like a paper towel to clean up a few Democrat spills, don't
    bother trying to plan ahead for future Democrat abuses, don't bother exposing Democrats for the despicable things they've done, and let the media have the last laughs. (Smart right?)

It reminds me of a cartoon I saw a long time ago. Quick explanation: The good guys were battling the evil guys in a baseball game. The evil guys were cheating.

One of the good guys complains, to which the umpire responds, "of course they are cheating. They are EVIL."

The cartoon finishes by the good guys winning because they do so much better than evil cheating. Which is another good reason why cartoons don't mirror real life.

But we need to change our game to counter the evil side. Ex: Closed primaries.
    Republicans have open primaries (anyone can vote), but Democreats have closed primaries (only registered Democrats can vote).

And while I don't exactly like smear campaigns, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

... Mistress: something between a mister and a matteress

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Mike Powell on Sun Jul 31 08:42:05 2022
    Mike Powell wrote to Dr. What <=-

I would agree if they were also pushing a narrative about monkey pox. However, they've come out recently and pretty much said it is most
    likely to only affect certain persons (promiscuous gay males). If it
    was all about screwing us over, I would expect them to be reacting
    about monkey pox and COVID the same way.... trying to panic everyone.

They tried. But the public is tired of the virus scare, so the "monkey pox is going to get you" only impacted the sheeple - and they are already programmed to vote Democrat, so they didn't gain anything.

... If all goes well, you've overlooked something!

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sun Jul 31 10:04:00 2022
    In the case of South Florida, "they" have always been there, at least for
    as long as I have been alive. "They" are predominantly Cuban, which makes them more likely to be more conservative than other Latinos.

Yes, you're right. But now they're going to be forced into hearing leftist propagandist news (there's no way anyone's ditching their radio station due to
    who owns it.)

Au contraire, if it is a talk radio station, and they switch up who is on,
    they will leave, especially if another station in the area picks the hosts
    up. I don't get a chance to listen as much as I used to, but if my
    favorite DJ moved from one station to another, and the format was similar,
    I would switch.

When Rush Limbaugh was at the height of his popularity, you don't think
    people would have switched stations to keep listening to him?

How are we helping anyone if we're just dumping them into the interior of our country with no means to support their families? We need to hold their government(s) accountable for sending them walking, but Democrats want to do the opposite by giving billions of dollars to the oppressors instead.

They supposedly do have sponsors, but if they are not there to pick them up
    at the airport (which I would guess is how the refugees then get loaded on busses and sent to DC, because the sponsor is not there to assist), one wonders. They either are not responsible sponsors, or they don't exist.

* SLMR 2.1a * OS/2 VirusScan - "Windows found: Remove it? [Y/y]"
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jul 31 21:02:12 2022
    Hello Aaron,

That sounds funny coming from you! The people voted for 4 years of Trump policies in action, but all they got was a lousy 4 years of obstructions and
    Trump impeachments.

Joe Biden whipped your orange god's butt in the last presidential
    election - in both the popular vote and the electoral college vote.

And now your orange god wants to do it again? Losing the popular
    vote in three straight elections has never been done before. That
    would be truly embarrassing. Especially with fewer votes each
    outing ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Make Sure Your Next Erection Is In Safe Hands

• From Matt Munson@1:218/109 to Lee Lofaso on Sun Jul 31 23:19:59 2022
    BY: Lee Lofaso(2:203/2)

outing ...
    Popular vote does not win elections. Its the electoral college.

--- WWIV 5.5.1.3261
    * Origin: Inland Utopia BBS * iutopia.duckdns.org:2023 (1:218/109)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Ron L. on Mon Aug 1 16:02:27 2022
    But we need to change our game to counter the evil side. Ex: Closed primaries. Republicans have open primaries (anyone can vote), but Democreats have closed primaries (only registered Democrats can vote).

And while I don't exactly like smear campaigns, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

That doesn't surprise me. The Republican party has no backbone, no leadership, no network, and no ambition. They won't fight a fire, but they'll probably take bribes from one.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Mon Aug 1 16:20:56 2022
    Au contraire, if it is a talk radio station, and they switch up who is
    on, they will leave, especially if another station in the area picks the hosts up. I don't get a chance to listen as much as I used to, but if my favorite DJ moved from one station to another, and the format was
    similar, I would switch.

Yea but I bet that a lot of these people only speak Spanish, so changing radio stations isn't as easy, since there aren't very many Spanish radio stations.

If you speak Spanish only, and you can pick between the Spanish leftist station, which plays great music and gives you your local news, you won't
    trade it for the Fox Nation radio news channel, where everything is in English-only.

My concern is that George replaced conservative radio with leftist radio, and there's no other radio station that's going to give them what he's taken away, and only a scumbag like Soros would buy radio stations -not for the investment in money- but for the investment in mind control.

Back in the 90s I used to hate Rush Limbaugh because he was annoying, so I thought everything he said was BS. I listened to Howard Stern more often because (back then) he was funny. What if there was no choice, and I had to choose Limbaugh or Stern? I'd go with Stern because of his humor, and then I'd probably be a leftist by now.

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Lee Lofaso on Mon Aug 1 16:49:34 2022

Look at what it got you!

outing ...

Trump was chosen by God to help Americans, but the media gets in the way of God's work. It's not embarassing to be a victim, but I'd be embarassed if I were still supporting Biden after all these slaps to the face.

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Tue Aug 2 08:34:23 2022

That doesn't surprise me. The Republican party has no backbone, no leadership, no network, and no ambition. They won't fight a fire, but they'll probably take bribes from one.

The number of RINOs and esbalishment shills on the ballot amaze me sometimes.

I've been getting tons of spam taxes telling me that I need to vote for a major RINO in the primaries today. I can tell you that didn't happen.

Our gov't has devolved in a major way. We seem to be stuck between a group that wants us to become a socialist state (while enriching themselves) and a group that doesn't care (as long as they enrich themselves too). But we do seem to have more people who seem to actually want to do the things that do good (as opposed to the things that make people feel good).

... Proofread carefully to see if you any words out!

• From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Ron L. on Tue Aug 2 16:29:05 2022
    Our gov't has devolved in a major way. We seem to be stuck between a group that wants us to become a socialist state (while enriching themselves) and a group that doesn't care (as long as they enrich themselves too). But we do seem to have more people who seem to
    actually want to do the things that do good (as opposed to the things
    that make people feel good).

It's good to think positively like that. I think there are good people who are willing to try to clean up some of these gigantic government (Biden)
    disasters.

I'm confident that Biden voters are seeing him for what he really is, and that they are seeing the media for what it really is. There's got to be a BS threshold that people can reach that forces their eyes to open up.

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Matt Munson on Wed Aug 3 02:30:46 2022
    Hello Matt,

outing ...

Joe Biden won both both, quite easily, in the last election.
    Donald Trump lost the popular vote in both 2016 and in 2020, but
    did win the electoral college due to barely winning the popular
    vote in a few key states.

After losing his butt, big time, in both the popular vote and the
    electoral vote, as well as having all of his lawsuits claiming foul
    having been tossed out, your orange god still hangs on to his "big
    lie" about voter fraud. What a sore loser. But hey, losing the
    popular vote by over 7 million votes to the weakest candidate the
    Democrats could think of putting up can do that to a guy.

Now whatever happened to all those emails Hillary Clinton had on
    her server? And why has she never been charged for any crime? And
    what about Hunter Biden's laptop, and whatever is alleged to have
    been on that laptop? Why has he never been charged for any crime?

Oh, my. The MAGA crowd just likes to shoot their mouths off. All
    talk and no action ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    Probably the best beer in the world

• From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Matt Munson on Wed Aug 3 02:31:02 2022
    Hello Matt,

outing ...

As shown by Joe Biden, in his landslide victory over your orange clown.

For Life,
    Lee

--
    As Good As It Looks

• From Ron L.@1:120/616 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Aug 3 07:45:44 2022

I'm confident that Biden voters are seeing him for what he really is,
    and that they are seeing the media for what it really is. There's got
    to be a BS threshold that people can reach that forces their eyes to
    open up.

I believe that there is such a threshold for most people.

But I still believe that a certain percentage will reach it, but never admit it and keep voting for people like Biden.

... Memories of you remind me of you.

• From Tom Kisner@1:130/330 to Ron L. on Wed Aug 3 10:58:12 2022
    Re: Re: Bat Vax or Monkey Vax
    By: Ron L. to Aaron Thomas on Wed Aug 03 2022 07:45 am

I'm confident that Biden voters are seeing him for what he really
    is, and that they are seeing the media for what it really is.
    There's got to be a BS threshold that people can reach that forces
    their eyes to open up.

I believe that there is such a threshold for most people.

But I still believe that a certain percentage will reach it, but never admit it and keep voting for people like Biden.

Cognitive dissonance is an extremely powerful force. ---------------------------------------------------------
    Sysop of Desert Rats Sanctuary --- https://bbs.kn6q.org
    --- SBBSecho 3.15-Win32
    * Origin: Desert Rats Sanctuary - bbs.kn6q.org (1:130/330)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:203/2 to Aaron Thomas on Wed Aug 3 19:13:55 2022
    Hello Aaron,

Look at what it got you!

Exactly what the people wanted and truly deserve - only the best.

outing ...

Trump was chosen by God to help Americans, but the media gets in the way of
    God's work.

God is dead, as reported by the media. And confirmed by the courts.

It's not embarassing to be a victim, but I'd be embarassed if I
    were still supporting Biden after all these slaps to the face.

He does have a hard left hook, and never misses his mark.
    Even floored Joe Manchin the other day ...

For Life,
    Lee

--
    What beer drinkers drink when they're not drinking beer