• Intermail/echo

From Zazz@1:124/5014.2 to Dale Barnes on Sun Feb 14 15:14:19 2021
    Yes it supports dialup and BinkP. Just Remember, it is a point system, no full mailer like DBridge, FrontDoor, InterMail etc. Just a windows 32 bit this time) GUI point system.

I am curious about update of InterMail. Was wanting to register the current version, but my email to you are not getting through.

my email is rdfigueroa@gmail.com

... Lawyer: the larval form of politician.

--- Renegade v1.22/DOS
    * Origin: PB Renegade (gapbbs.rdfig.net:2424) Mesquite, Tx (1:124/5014.2)
  • From Dale Barnes@1:106/201 to Zazz on Sun Feb 14 16:39:56 2021
    Yes it supports dialup and BinkP. Just Remember, it is a point system,
    no
    full mailer like DBridge, FrontDoor, InterMail etc. Just a windows 32
    bit
    this time) GUI point system.

I am curious about update of InterMail. Was wanting to
    register the current
    version, but my email to you are not getting through.

Intermail is in a very hacked state at the moment as I was playing with a number of ways to go with the platform as time allowed me to code. Email dalebarnes42 at majik.net with your system name, address and sysop name and I can send you a key. Just remember, the version is still DOS only based. While I have a very crude mailer in place at the moment, I am trying to get the code cleaned up so I can use Freepascal but there was lots of ASM old libs that needed to get replaced before I can move forward. Finally just choose to go with BFiler which I am working with others to try to get the windows 32/64 and Linux version if it working.

Will try to drop you a line but IM does not have a solid BINKP yet. Its in the works but I am not a point yet where I have tons of time to dedicate to coding but work on it as time allows.

WinPoint has my focus at the moment as I update it in a few areas to help get the next beta released as the last one was in 2007.

--- InterEcho 1.21
    * Origin: Home Of InterMail/InterEcho (1:106/201)
  • From Martin Foster@2:310/31.3 to Dale Barnes on Mon Feb 15 10:53:00 2021
    Hello Dale!

*** Sunday 14.02.21 at 16:39, Dale Barnes wrote to Zazz:

[snip]
    WinPoint has my focus at the moment as I update it in a few areas to help get the next beta released as the last one was in 2007.

That's nice to know and very encouraging, keep up the good work :)

Regards,
    Martin

--- OpenXP 5.0.48
    * Origin: Bitz-Box - Bradford - UK (2:310/31.3)
  • From Zazz@1:124/5014.2 to Dale Barnes on Wed Feb 17 14:32:25 2021
    Intermail is in a very hacked state at the moment as I was playing with a number of ways to go with the platform as time allowed me to code. Email dalebarnes42 at majik.net with your system name, address and sysop name an can send you a key. Just remember, the version is still DOS only based. W I have a very crude mailer in place at the moment, I am trying to get the cleaned up so I can use Freepascal but there was lots of ASM old libs that

I am wanting to put Wildcat v4.20 online and I found that interecho can toss the mail into it. That is main reason I am asking is for that. I can get packets to that bbs usin Irex.

I did email dalebarnes42 at majik.net but the mail bounced as not deliverable.

System Name: PB Renegade
    Sysop Name : Ruben Figueroa aka Zazz

Just send key to rdfigueroa at gmail.com

Will try to drop you a line but IM does not have a solid BINKP yet. Its in works but I am not a point yet where I have tons of time to dedicate to co but work on it as time allows.

No problem.

WinPoint has my focus at the moment as I update it in a few areas to help the next beta released as the last one was in 2007.

Not familiar with WinPoint. I'll have to dig up info on that.

Thanks for responding.

I will try to send email again.

... Most people make sense, I'm not one of them.

--- Renegade v1.22/DOS
    * Origin: PB Renegade (gapbbs.rdfig.net:2424) Mesquite, Tx (1:124/5014.2)
  • From August Abolins@2:221/1.58 to Zazz on Fri Feb 19 07:21:00 2021
    Hello Zazz!

** On Sunday 14.02.21 - 15:14, Zazz wrote to Dale Barnes:

I am curious about update of InterMail. Was wanting to
    register the current version, but my email to you are not
    getting through.

BTW.. there is no MSGID in your two posts.

EMP: /FIDO/POINTS
    ABS: Zazz@1:124/5014.2
    BET: Intermail/echo
    ROT: 2:221/1!124/5014 396/45 261/38 640/1321 1384 221/1 6 1
    MID:
    EDA: 20210214151400W+0
    LEN: 514
    MAILER: Renegade v1.22/DOS
    X_C:
    X-XP-NTP: 30
    F-TO: Dale Barnes
    U-TID: FastEcho 1.46.1 43278

--
    ../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.48
    * Origin: The point of origin --> . <-- (2:221/1.58)