• SSH

From Rick Smith@1:105/10.1 to All on Thu Jan 21 19:44:56 2021
    Greetings All!

Has anyone got ssh working appropriately on arca? I have it able to start and accept connections, however from my linux laptop when I connect via SSH to arca it wont backspace del and arrow keys do not function as I would expect. Second sftp server starts but refuses connections. ssh-agent gives a var error and says something about too many files open or running maybe and ssh-add gives unable to connect to authentication agent. I have been over what I can think of and can seem to solve any of it or if it even is solvable. I am running maybe 4.5 something openssh I have seen reference to a 7.7 but unable to find it.

any thoughts?

----
    Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

... Wildcat! is to BBSing what an Etch-a-sketch is to ART!
    --- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
    * Origin: ----> Abacus Sysop Point --->>>>bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:105/10.1)
  • From Rick Smith@1:105/10.1 to All on Sun Feb 28 20:34:40 2021
    Greetings All!

Anyone running arca successfully get sshd running? I can get an older version of server running, but when ssh'ng into it from say linux backspace and such does not work. If I yum install the latest openssh I cannot start sshd server I get a "absolute path needed"? I cannot find anyone that knows what this error is about never mind this fix for it.. What are all of you doing ssh wise and arca?

----
    Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

... Recipes..The bumper stickers of BBSing
    --- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
    * Origin: ----> Abacus Sysop Point --->>>>bbs.abon.us:2323 (1:105/10.1)