• I just made a cool Mystic app

From Christian Sacks@2:250/5 to All on Thu Feb 21 13:41:44 2019
    Hey y'all,

I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but last week I registered a domain "bbsforever.com" and I've written an app for Mystic that can add/edit/delete dns entries for a domain name.

Right now, on my BBS I have it set up so that if you want a subdomain off of "bbsforever.com" you can just log in, add an entry and it'll be live within a few moments (dns propagation dependent of course).

As an example I've used it to set up "tqw.bbsforever.com" to point to my bbs domain of "bbs.erb.pw". It uses the CNAME record type.

I've opened this up to anyone who would like to use it, as a way to say thank you to all the people who have shown me help and support and kindness with my BBSing woes and wins.

If you haven't already logged on to my BBS, head over there soon and you'll find the applicaton in the doors menu for now until I re-organise my BBS
    (which will be happening soon too i'm sure).

---
    Best regards,
    Christian aka MeaTLoTioN

ÄÄ [eml] ml@erb.pw ÄÄ [web] www.erb.pw ÄÄÄ¿
    ÄÄ [fsx] 21:1/158 ÄÄ [tqw] 1337:1/101 ÂÄÄÙ
    ÄÄ [rtn] 80:774/81 ÄÄ [fdn] 2:250/5 ÄÄÄÙ

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/02/23 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: The Quantum Wormhole, Ramsgate, UK. bbs.erb.pw (2:250/5)
  • From James Coyle@1:129/215 to Christian Sacks on Wed Feb 27 05:21:24 2019
    I'm not sure if anyone is interested, but last week I registered a domain "bbsforever.com" and I've written an app for Mystic that can add/edit/delete dns entries for a domain name.

Right now, on my BBS I have it set up so that if you want a subdomain
    off of "bbsforever.com" you can just log in, add an entry and it'll be live within a few moments (dns propagation dependent of course).

Great stuff thanks for letting us know!

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/02/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: Sector 7 (1:129/215)
  • From Christian Sacks@2:250/5 to James Coyle on Wed Feb 27 10:44:44 2019
    Great stuff thanks for letting us know!

No problem! Thank you for all your help thus far and no doubt in the future
    for my personal projects, and for such a great BBS system. You're a legend! Seriously.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/02/23 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: The Quantum Wormhole, Ramsgate, UK. bbs.erb.pw (2:250/5)