HOME_N_GRDN is about home improvement in all its aspects from gardening
to stonework to carpentry and beyond. All are welcomed to participate
in this echo!
By your participation in this echo, you agree to the following rules:
* Real names are required to be used in this echo. No aliases. If
your BBS software will not allow you to toggle between real name and
alias in the message header, sign your message with your real name.
* All messages must be in English. You may post a message in your native
language as long as an English translation accompanies the native
post in the same message.
* No blatently off-topic posts such as BBS ads, "test" messages, network
politics, et cetera.
* Be civil and have a sense of humor.
* Please don't gate this echo to USENET, a mailing list, another BBS
mail network, an online Fidonet mail archive, or anywhere else
without the moderator's express and written permission. This is
a Fidonet echo and needs to stay in Fidonet.
* This echo does not recognize any local or regional echomail policies
such as EP1. This echo originates in Zone 1 and follows Zone 1 policies
concerning the "echolist".
* The moderator has the final say in dealing with problems in the echo.
If you have something to say about a moderator's action, please
contact him via netmail (preferred) or email.
* This is a living document and will be adjusted as needed.
* This document will be posted near the 1st of each month and when needed.
* Please don't hesitate to contact the moderator(s) with any questions.
Thank you for your participation in HOME_N_GRDN!
-- Mike Powell
* SLMR 2.1a * Go ahead, back up to the RAM disk. I dare you!
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)