• Fun in the snow...

From Janis Kracht@1:261/38 to All on Thu Dec 17 10:13:28 2020
    My system had a 'burp' of note last night as the snow fell in upstate NY.. or from some hidden gremlin, not sure which it was right now. Before I went to sleep last night I did have to reboot something like 3 times however.

The light of day seemed to 'fix' the problem as I haven't seen any problems - it's about 10AM here now and everything seems to be running ok. I'll be checking the logs as the day continues...

Take care,
    Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
    * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)
  • From Nigel Reed@1:124/5016 to Janis Kracht on Thu Dec 17 15:44:31 2020
    Janis wrote:
    My system had a 'burp' of note last night as the snow fell in upstate NY..
    or from some hidden gremlin, not sure which it was right now. Before I went to sleep last night I did have to reboot something like 3 times however.

The light of day seemed to 'fix' the problem as I haven't seen any problems
    - it's about 10AM here now and everything seems to be running ok. I'll be checking the logs as the day continues...

Take care,
    Janis

Keep warm. I've heard you're going to get dumped on, if not already.
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)
  • From Janis Kracht@1:261/38 to Nigel Reed on Thu Dec 17 17:38:08 2020
    Hi Nigel,

Janis wrote:
    My system had a 'burp' of note last night as the snow fell in upstate NY.. or
    from some hidden gremlin, not sure which it was right now. Before I went to sleep last night I did have to reboot something like 3 times however.

The light of day seemed to 'fix' the problem as I haven't seen any problems
    it's about 10AM here now and everything seems to be running ok. I'll be checking the logs as the day continues...

Take care,
    Janis

Keep warm. I've heard you're going to get dumped on, if not already.

Yes, indeed we were dumped on last night. Looks _very_ white out there... Thankfully the house is very warm though. :)

Take care,
    Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
    * Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)