• LAnguages used for any echo areas within elist

From Vincent Coen@2:250/1 to All on Thu May 13 14:00:54 2021
    Hello All!

Please remember to use a primary Language for all echo's i.e., COMPUTER is not one of them.

Likewise to maximise usage for every one to understand the ELIST reporting. use
    English to define the text in Title and Description even if the locally used one's are of another language - Remember most systems use a common character setting such as XX.UTF-8 where XX is the country / language designator.

It makes reading the reports easier for all of us.

You may by all means start adding echos for other networks including those that
    are actually not moderated per se.

Those that do submit such new entries please arrange to update the entries every six months after the six month anniversary of the original entry i.e., if
    entered in May then update twice as year in December and June.

The update here can be the bear minimum (without TITLe, DESC, RULETEXT, ORIGIN,
    GATEWAY etc) unless changes are needed.

As I do not have AKA's for other networks these .ECO or .RUL files must be sent
    to 2:25/21 or 2:250/1. For those in control of their network NODELISTs you can add me using the Fidonet NODELIST entry for 2:25/21 data but with /21 where every possible and advise me accordingly via netmail.

Vincent

--- Mageia Linux v7.1 X64/Mbse v1.0.7.21/GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
    * Origin: The Elist Maintainer (2:250/1)