• Jupiter Hell Free Demo Weekend!!

From mark lewis@1:3634/12.73 to all on Fri Jul 19 12:53:46 2019

For those that like playing DOOM and also enjoy rogue/nethack, Jupiter Hell is having a Free Demo Weekend!

Jupiter Hell, roguelike grid-based tactics game, where every step you take is a turn! A modern, yet classic sci-fi roguelike,
    spiritual successor to D**m, the Roguelike. The epic battle of a lone marine against the forces of hell, taking place on the moons of Jupiter.

A 90's flavored sci-fi universe. The game pits a lone space marine against overwhelming demonic forces. Rip and tear zombies, demons and unmentionable monstrosities, using classic weaponry such as shotguns, chainguns, railguns and the trusty chainsaw. All to the shine of CRT monitors and the tune of heavy metal!

Dive deep into a true form of the 30 year old roguelike game genre that has resurged in popularity. Experience turn-based, grid-based permadeath and fully procedural levels, all in glorious 3D visuals. Get ready for the spiritual successor to DoomRL, the parody roguelike that years ago streamlined the traditional format and popularised a new wave of accessible roguelikes. Distilled, hardcore gameplay, fast-paced challenge and limitless death all await.

Welcome to Jupiter Hell.

Try the FREE pre-EA DEMO on Steam now!

1. Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/jupiterhell
    2. Message "CRI Command" bot the secret passcode: !Hell4U
    3. Play and wishlist!

The Demo period starts at 1000 Pacific, 1300 Eastern, 1700 UTC and goes all weekend...

Warning: PG-13 for language but language can be cleaned up in the settings by adjusting the Voiceover Profanity level.

Disclosure: i'm not affiliated with Jupiter Hell other than being a happy kickstarter backer at Beta level and being able to play the game since it reached Beta...

)\/(ark

... The fabric of space-time continuum isn't merely curved, it's bent.
    ---
    * Origin: (1:3634/12.73)
  • From mark lewis@1:3634/12.73 to all on Fri Jul 19 13:08:54 2019

On 2019 Jul 19 12:53:46, I wrote to you:

For those that like playing DOOM and also enjoy rogue/nethack, Jupiter
    Hell
    is having a Free Demo Weekend!

for those of you that don't like Discord, here's a link directly to steam...

https://store.steampowered.com/app/811320/Jupiter_Hell/

this is the last Free Demo weekend before Early Access opens for Jupiter Hell... COME AND GET IT NOW!!!

:)

)\/(ark

And to this end they built themselves a stupendous super-computer which was so amazingly intelligent that even before its data banks had been connected up it had started from "I think therefore I am" and got as far as deducing the existence of rice pudding and income tax before anyone managed to turn it off.

... Of course it's half eaten. You said you wanted the chef's salad.
    ---
    * Origin: (1:3634/12.73)
  • From Charles Stephenson@1:226/17 to mark lewis on Mon Jul 29 22:03:26 2019
    Re: Jupiter Hell Free Demo Weekend!!
    By: mark lewis to all on Fri Jul 19 2019 12:53 pm

For those that like playing DOOM and also enjoy rogue/nethack, Jupiter Hell is having a Free Demo Weekend!

Jupiter Hell, roguelike grid-based tactics game, where every step you
    take

Damn! I just saw this post! Can't download it... :( (Ugh!) sounded fun! Regards,
    KrUpTiOn
    --- SBBSecho 3.08-Linux
    * Origin: The New Frontier ][ BBS(frontierbbs.net) - [Ohio] (1:226/17)
  • From Charles Stephenson@1:226/17 to mark lewis on Mon Jul 29 22:04:26 2019
    By: Charles Stephenson to mark lewis on Mon Jul 29 2019 10:03 pm

By: mark lewis to all on Fri Jul 19 2019 12:53 pm

For those that like playing DOOM and also enjoy rogue/nethack,
    Jupiter Hell is having a Free Demo Weekend!

I cant download it under Steam/Linux! :'(
    Regards,
    KrUpTiOn
    --- SBBSecho 3.08-Linux
    * Origin: The New Frontier ][ BBS(frontierbbs.net) - [Ohio] (1:226/17)