• Comics

From Charles Stephenson@1:226/17 to Jimmy Anderson on Tue May 7 03:33:20 2019
    Re: Comics
    By: Jimmy Anderson to All on Mon May 06 2019 04:57 pm

Man, really been enjoying reading comics via the DC Universe
    service - mostly using the iPad app. Great stuff!!!

So it works pretty good, er? I've been having a itch do buy/read a few digital
    novels. I love the personal feel...smell of a actual mag! I got into the digital novels about 10 years ago, but I got spoiled cuz of the mags, but I think I'm going to jump right in like....soon....today? lol
    Regards,
    KrUpTiOn
    --- SBBSecho 3.07-Linux
    * Origin: The New Frontier ][ BBS(frontierbbs.net) - [Ohio] (1:226/17)
  • From Jimmy Anderson@1:116/17 to Charles Stephenson on Sun May 26 21:17:00 2019
    Charles Stephenson wrote to Jimmy Anderson <=-

Re: Comics
    By: Jimmy Anderson to All on Mon May 06 2019 04:57 pm

Man, really been enjoying reading comics via the DC Universe
    service - mostly using the iPad app. Great stuff!!!

So it works pretty good, er? I've been having a itch do buy/read a few digital novels. I love the personal feel...smell of a actual mag! I got into the digital novels about 10 years ago, but I got spoiled cuz of
    the mags, but I think I'm going to jump right in like....soon....today?

YES! Works great! And you can use the 'guided view' where you only see the current panel and then swipe to the next one. Sometimes an older book will
    have an error and then you just double tap to go back to full page and just pinch and zoom...

One of the things I've LOVED about it is reading storylines. Like Brightest
    Day - they had all the issues IN ORDER so you just go to the next one, regardless of what the title was! Great stuff!!!

... This line is intentionally NOT blank.
    --- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
    * Origin: Lean Angle BBS * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/17)