This echo is for the enjoyment of "retrocomputing". Any computer system,
be it a mainframe all the way down to a tiny T/S 1000, is on-topic here
as long as it is not currently being manufactured. Hardware and software discussions are also on-topic.
By your participation in this echo, you agree to the following rules:
* Real names are required to be used in this echo.
* Be friendly. Agree to disagree. Don't flame or argue in this echo.
If you must do so, please take it to netmail or somewhere else.
* Do not discuss anything illegal concerning technology in this echo.
* English is the main language of the echo since this is the moderator's
native tongue. You may post a message in your native tongue as long
as there is a comprehensible English translation in the same message.
* No blatently off-topic posts, such as BBS ads, "test" messages,
* Please don't gate this echo to USENET, a mailing list, another BBS
mail network, an online Fidonet mail archive, or anything else
without the moderator's express and written permission. This is
a Fidonet echo and needs to stay in Fidonet.
* This echo does not recognize any local or regional echomail policy,
such as EP1.
* The moderator has the final say in dealing with problems in the echo.
If you have something to say about a moderator's action, please
contact him via netmail (preferred) or email.
* This is a living document and will be adjusted as needed.
* This document will be posted on the 1st and 15th of each month.
* Please don't hesitate to contact the moderator with any questions
about this document.
Thank you for your participation in CLASSIC_COMPUTER!