• Guess i'll start this page off

From Scanron Chaowrat@1:275/89 to Alex Scholl on Sun Jan 2 10:57:24 2022
    Re: Guess i'll start this page off
    By: Alex Scholl to All on Tue Jul 27 2021 04:10 pm

How do you guys feel about Apple? Personally i'm typing this from a iMac
    G3 so I kinda like Apple lol

GreeI believe ting Alex :) I'm John. I also an Apple user. Apple is good, yes, but sometime it also get a lot of complain about it price. While the same job can be done with PC, i really see no point for people to use a Mac. However, there are many things that only avalible on the Mac forexample The music makeing application like logic or a movie editor like Final Cut. Wheatever it that there always be someone not liking you or me for ising Mac. It is always good for anyone to explain why a mac is needed. And as long as you can provide then with the understandable reason, it think you will be just fine.

PS this message is composed on an iPhone 13 :)
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Win32
    * Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS - bbs.dmine.net:24 (1:275/89)
  • From Sean Rima@2:263/1 to Scanron Chaowrat on Sat Jan 8 16:25:08 2022
    How do you guys feel about Apple? Personally i'm typing this from a iMac
    G3 so I kinda like Apple lol
    GreeI believe ting Alex :) I'm John. I also an Apple user. Apple is good,
    yes, but sometime it also get a lot of complain about it price. While the same
    job can be done with PC, i really see no point for people to use a Mac. However, there are many things that only avalible on the Mac forexample The music makeing application like logic or a movie editor like Final Cut.
    Wheatever it that there always be someone not liking you or me for ising Mac. >It is always good for anyone to explain why a mac is needed. And as long as yo
    can provide then with the understandable reason, it think you will be just fine.
    PS this message is composed on an iPhone 13 :)

Running HPT on a 2014 MacBook Air 11"

Sean

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
    * Origin: TCOB1 at tcob1.duckdns.org BinkP / Telnet (2:263/1)