• Genuine History?

From Aaron Thomas@1:229/426 to All on Fri Sep 11 23:51:47 2020
    Will history be honest when referring to Kamala Harris?

In my opinion, she's should be referred to as this:

First female running-mate from the Democrat Party

But this is how the liberals will want it printed:

First black woman in any presidential election

- Future generations can read this crap, and be impressed like slavery never ended in the USA until Joe Biden became president. And the woman is half Indian, and Indians hate black people. How does that sound for a true history lesson?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
    * Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)
  • From Nick Andre@1:229/426 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Sep 12 00:11:35 2020
    On 11 Sep 20 23:51, Aaron Thomas said the following to All:

In my opinion, she's should be referred to as this:

First female running-mate from the Democrat Party

But this is how the liberals will want it printed:

First black woman in any presidential election

And THIS is what I could never understand about BLM. They spend SO much of their anger and hostility trashing the police for even the slightest smell of racism, yet blatently obvious right-under-your-nose racism from politicians, media and now a presidential candidate is almost completely ignored.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:229/426 to Nick Andre on Sat Sep 12 00:30:44 2020
    And THIS is what I could never understand about BLM. They spend SO much of their anger and hostility trashing the police for even the slightest smell racism, yet blatently obvious right-under-your-nose racism from
    politicians
    media and now a presidential candidate is almost completely ignored.

Then you probably understand why I believe that BLM, ANTIFA, whoever these people destroying cities are, are being paid by the Democrats/Joe Biden.

There's a report out there somewhere about Joe Biden's campaign staffers initially bailing rioters out of jail. It seems as if he promised the rioters that he'd bail them out if they got caught.

So that makes me speculate that all the riots in NY, Portland, Minneapolis, and Seatle are all being sponsored by either Joe Biden or the Democrat Party as a whole, under the guise of BLM or some other terror group. Joe Biden is portraying himself as the "I live and breathe for black people" guy.

All that seems complex for an old fogie like Joe, but he's probably not as stupid as he seems. I'm guessing he's being used as a Patsy for a bigger organization than the Joe Biden campaign. Perhaps even working for China.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Nick Andre@1:229/426 to Aaron Thomas on Sat Sep 12 01:01:05 2020
    On 12 Sep 20 00:30, Aaron Thomas said the following to Nick Andre:

So that makes me speculate that all the riots in NY, Portland,
    Minneapolis,
    and Seatle are all being sponsored by either Joe Biden or the Democrat
    Part
    as a whole, under the guise of BLM or some other terror group. Joe Biden
    is
    portraying himself as the "I live and breathe for black people" guy.

I really love hearing from leftists that Trump is sooooooo fascist, yet has apparently allowed riots to happen on his watch. Fascist dictators usually do not allow any political dissent and murder the opposition. So which is it? If he deploys the National Guard to teargas them all, he's called a fascist dictator. If he does nothing, he's allowed fascism to run rampant on his watch, so ergo the leftist logic as demonstrated in this echo is "fascism in Trump's America".

And its not quite a leap from there to the whining about how Trump is such a fucking idiot (you hear this a lot up here in Canada) but gee whiz, apparently he is smart enough to rig an entire election and cheat his way to the White House. So my question is, which is it? He's either an idiot or a borderline genius. Not both. An idiot cannot rig elections or manipulate the media or gaslight in the way leftists believe he does.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:229/426 to Nick Andre on Sat Sep 12 23:28:51 2020
    House. So my question is, which is it? He's either an idiot or a
    borderline
    genius. Not both. An idiot cannot rig elections or manipulate the media or

It's whatever is convenient for the opportunist party. They are sloppy with their accusations, and they don't serve their constituents well, unless their constituents are asking for more Trump impeachment and absolutely not another stimulus check. The Democrats are currently causing people to fall behind on rent, and/or miss mortgage payments. The Trump administration is ready to assist the American people so they can get caught up with their bills, but Democrats REFUSE to allow that sort of action to take place, because they know it will give Trump bragging rights. They would rather go down in history as "Democrats refused a 2nd coronavirus stimulus payment to help Americans avoid homelessness."

Americans are useless to the Democratic party when they're empowered. They want us to be recently evicted from our homes - that way we will feel like we need to crawl to the polls to vote for Democrats if we ever want to overcome homelessness.

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Bbsing Bbs@1:227/201 to Nick Andre on Sat Dec 26 03:42:24 2020
    Re: Re: Genuine History?
    By: Nick Andre to Aaron Thomas on Sat Sep 12 2020 01:01 am

I really love hearing from leftists that Trump is sooooooo fascist, yet has apparently allowed riots to happen on his watch. Fascist dictators usually
    do
    he is smart enough to rig an entire election and cheat his way to the White House. So my question is, which is it? He's either an idiot or a borderline
    I think you are seeing a new war, the information war. The world has a bunch of people and looking at them as busy people, they
    often maximize time/efort and depend on a trust model. In information warfare it is that trust that is exploited and given people
    believe in the media and have short memories, they don't see the contradiction, nor would they believe it exist if they emotionally
    attached to a specific thought or idea.

There is also the intelligence of a group, and the preasure of the socail group, what is acceptable. All these things played out on
    the screen, the initial message, the tone of the message, etc.

But know this it is a war, against america and americans. In a different era the media would be held for treason. What you are
    seeing is an attack on the President, the country, and the system.

The question is, has the war already been lost?

Trump is not an idiot. In fact he is smarter than most, and certainly smarter than the general populace. They are often parating
    from the media.

Trump is borderline genius, and it was for things before he ever decided to be president.

Anyone who thinks otherwise must attempt to take all Trumps success as a business man, and many other things from him that have
    nothing to do with state/federal politics.

Cheers :)
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: Electronic Warfare BBS | telnet:\\bbs.ewbbs.net (1:227/201)
  • From paul lee@1:105/420 to Bbsing Bbs on Sat Dec 26 12:33:28 2020
    Trump is not an idiot. In fact he is smarter than most, and certainly smarterthan the general populace. They are often parating
    from the media.

Trump is borderline genius, and it was for things before he ever decided to bepresident.

Anyone who thinks otherwise must attempt to take all Trumps success as a business man, and many other things from him that have
    nothing to do with state/federal politics.

His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a reflection of his character and poise that has always been gained thru his assets and power, not from actual brain heft.

When you dig in, I think any human would agree that that character is not a positive attribute. It could be called narcissistic, psychopathic and simply unacceptable.

He should have never been a President of the United States of America, because of the lack of moral, character and empathy that allow him to be 'intelligent'. Intelligence isn't, when its derived from force, power and assets. Thats all this person has.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2020/11/23 (Raspberry Pi/32)
    * Origin: 2o fOr beeRS bbS>>20ForBeers.com:1337 (1:105/420)
  • From Nick Andre@1:229/426 to Paul Lee on Sat Dec 26 17:45:03 2020
    On 26 Dec 20 12:33:28, Paul Lee said the following to Bbsing Bbs:

His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a reflection of his character and poise that has always been gained thru his assets and power, not from actual brain heft.

That may be true, but the original post (I think it was mine from back in Oct) was about leftists declaring him an "idiot", when clearly he is not. Again my logic was that idiots do not become presidents. Being president of the most powerful country in the world requires some amount of brains... and balls. Or in Biden's case, some really good handlers pulling the strings. Trump had no handlers; his brash narcissism and "you're fired" rhetoric from TV alienated him from many staff.

The many times over the 4 years I've seen leftists calling him an idiot coincided with claims of him with Russian collusion, impeachment, abuse of power etc. which certainly no "idiot" could mentally attempt to orchestrate.

So my original statement stands - Which is it? Either he's an idiot, or he's actually brilliant enough to handle, maybe even manipulate, the media and rally a good percentage of the American population on the notion that government is bloated, corrupt and never served their best interests.

Just my two cents...

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From paul lee@1:105/420 to Nick Andre on Sat Dec 26 17:43:38 2020
    His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a reflection of his character and poise that has always been gained
    thru
    assets and power, not from actual brain heft.

That may be true, but the original post (I think it was mine from back
    in Oct)was about leftists declaring him an "idiot", when clearly he is not. Again my logic was that idiots do not become presidents. Being president of the most powerful country in the world requires some amount of brains... and balls. Or in Biden's case, some really good handlers pulling the strings. Trump had no handlers; his brash narcissism and "you're fired" rhetoric from TV alienatedhim from many staff.

So my original statement stands - Which is it? Either he's an idiot, or he's actually brilliant enough to handle, maybe even manipulate, the
    media and rally a good percentage of the American population on the
    notion that government is bloated, corrupt and never served their best interests.
    Just my two cents...
    Nick

So you had me in your first paragraph. I certainly don't purport that hes a FOOL, or an idiot... I think that WE were idiots for allowing such an individual in that office, but we wanted change. At any cost, it seems...

Lots of folks like to sing about how wonderful Obama was - and while he was a really cool gent and was a likeable President.. he lied to ME, like the rest of them do. His health coverage wasn't ANYTHING to me. At all. Zero. It did NOT help the small business owners get health care for cheaper than prior. And for some of us, it was even harder to under his plan - at any rate, more than half of the country was so ready for change... and it was pent up because no one wanted to wreck the first black President... that we went to the polls and voted in a hustler.

Trump is not an idiot. He's not UNINTELLIGENT - but I think that any amount of intelligence that he does have is dwarfed by his ability to lie, cheat and steal in broad daylight - without breaking any 'laws'... rules... aside from those that a moral and ethical human [i.e. a POTUS] should [be required to] have.

He's a hustler, salesmen, scam artist and gangster. In our White House.

Listen.. I wanted the same change that got him there. But I've learned an expensive lesson, and hope that the country has too. Biden certainly isn't my first choice [Why the hell can't these parties do BETTER!?], but at least there won't be a snake in the house.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

• From Bbsing Bbs@1:227/201 to paul lee on Sun Dec 27 01:44:03 2020
    By: paul lee to Bbsing Bbs on Sat Dec 26 2020 12:33 pm

His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a
    reflection of his character and poise that has always been
    When you dig in, I think any human would agree that that character is not a
    positive attribute. It could be called narcissistic,
    He should have never been a President of the United States of America,
    because of the lack of moral, character and empathy that

I think itelligence is normally an assesment by an intelligence test. It has been proven that individuals with higher intelligence
    usually have a more sucess. The sucess is often measured in wealth. I can't tell you our President's intelligence, I haven't seen
    any test results, but I can make fair assumptions based on his success by what most measure in many countries, and that is wealth.

I have not heard of a single case where a person with low intelligence has been able to accomplish the things Donald Trump has
    accomplished in his life.

I for one can't agree that his character is specifically one of narcissist any more than our past president, or many other
    presidents of countries, or corperations.

I can say the major media corperations are running a psyops information war on the american people. This is because I watched the
    news change the story of events to fit their narative. I saw a live news stream unfold early in the evening. Then later at the
    nightly news the details of the event were changed, and they used what they claimed was an eye witness to provide the changed
    details. There are countless other things like this that have happened over the last 8 years, but the ramp up of the psyops
    information war, has become blatent. For those who want to believe the narative, they will not see it, for those who see it, they
    can't believe others don't see the psyops.

I've never witnessed so many people eager to trash their country's president. Its interesting to see the main stream media sending
    the message and the people parating the message. Even making claims of psycological assements, and intelligence assements that I
    can't see how they obtained data normally obtained by long test.

Now I know one will grab at my assesment of intelligence, but we all can fairly estimate Sir Isac Newton, was very intelligent,
    even before standard intelligent tests were in use.

I think Trump was president because the people needed him to be president. The corrupt politicians caused Trump to be president.

The term equal under the law... supposed to exist doesn't for common folk like us, where if I made false claims and worked with a
    team of men/women to spy on anyone based on lies, I would be in jail, but some how politicians are not. I'm also ignorant of all
    .. most not all, most laws in our country.

I do understand many people don't like our president, but is it for their reasons or for the reasons they believe said by others?
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
  • From Bbsing Bbs@1:227/201 to Nick Andre on Sun Dec 27 01:50:55 2020
    By: Nick Andre to Paul Lee on Sat Dec 26 2020 05:45 pm

So my original statement stands - Which is it? Either he's an idiot, or
    he's
    actually brilliant enough to handle, maybe even manipulate, the media and
    I say he is not an idiot, at least at being President, and a business man, and the many things we've known him for.

He might be an idiot at farming, or something like that, but in general I say not an idiot.
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
  • From Bbsing Bbs@1:227/201 to paul lee on Sun Dec 27 02:00:05 2020
    By: paul lee to Nick Andre on Sat Dec 26 2020 05:43 pm

He's a hustler, salesmen, scam artist and gangster. In our White House.

Listen.. I wanted the same change that got him there. But I've learned an
    expensive lesson, and hope that the country has too. B
    house.

We are not really getting a leader that is one of the people.
    There is no grass roots leader pushed up from us, in our time, dealing with what most of us in this country deal with. Then there
    is a bunch of debates about how good the candidates are based on things a majority of the people never experience, and will never
    experience.

It certainly is a great question. I have some ideas about the solution but those require changes to our entire presidential
    election system.
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
  • From paul lee@1:105/420 to Bbsing Bbs on Sun Dec 27 10:51:31 2020
    His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's a reflection of his character and poise that has always been
    When you dig in, I think any human would agree that that character is positive attribute. It could be called narcissistic,
    He should have never been a President of the United States of America, because of the lack of moral, character and empathy that

I think itelligence is normally an assesment by an intelligence test. It hasbeen proven that individuals with higher intelligence
    usually have a more sucess. The sucess is often measured in wealth. I can'ttell you our President's intelligence, I haven't seen
    any test results, but I can make fair assumptions based on his success
    by whatmost measure in many countries, and that is wealth.

I can even go further and agree with you that President Trump is intelligent. I think his other traits dwarf any intelligence that IS there, but thats besides the point. I can understand, and agree with, your assertment that the man is intelligent.

I for one can't agree that his character is specifically one of
    narcissist anymore than our past president, or many other

I cannot agree with this, however. :P The man isn't a narcissist?! The only place that I come to that conclusion from is the times that he opens his mouth. I think anyone who watched/watches all of his Covid speeches, when he did so a few times a week, would come to the conclusion that its all about him. Let alone if you watch him tailspinning AFTER he stopped the Covid announcements - if you listen to this past couple months, you CAN'T say he isn't narcissus.

I can say the major media corperations are running a psyops information war onthe american people.

I agree with you 100%. I don't know what it more disgusting, the actions of the President of the United States or the media and their lies about... everything. The only news I even pay attention to to get my HEADLINES is NPR - but you have to be careful not to read between their lines, either... while they absolutely lean to the left and put in opinion that swings that way, they usually leave it at the door and a person of ANY intelligence can cut thru it.

I've never witnessed so many people eager to trash their country's president.Its interesting to see the main stream media sending
    the message and the people parating the message. Even making claims of psycological assements, and intelligence assements that I

You know... I've heard this from the right over the course of the Presidency... and you're right - that the left fought this President hard. But they ALWAYS do... they aren't some new type of scumbag... just the same scumbags as always, just the same as the right will do when Biden takes office. Again, I think the onus here is on the media - who have changed over the past decade, and seem to be very willing and eager even to continue to become a driving force in the decision making, voting population in America. They are disgusting... the left, the right, politicians and those in the three branches of gov???---> Their just doing what they've ALWAYS done.

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

• From Bbsing Bbs@1:227/201 to paul lee on Mon Dec 28 01:22:08 2020
    By: paul lee to Bbsing Bbs on Sun Dec 27 2020 10:51 am

His intelligence is not derived from actual knowledge, rather it's reflection of his character and poise that has always been
    When you dig in, I think any human would agree that that character positive attribute. It could be called narcissistic,
    He should have never been a President of the United States of
    Americ
    because of the lack of moral, character and empathy that

I think itelligence is normally an assesment by an intelligence test. hasbeen proven that individuals with higher intelligence
    usually have a more sucess. The sucess is often measured in wealth. I can'ttell you our President's intelligence, I haven't seen
    any test results, but I can make fair assumptions based on his success by whatmost measure in many countries, and that is wealth.

I can even go further and agree with you that President Trump is
    intelligent

I for one can't agree that his character is specifically one of narcissist anymore than our past president, or many other

I cannot agree with this, however. :P The man isn't a narcissist?! The only uld come to the conclusion that its all about him. Let alone if you watch
    hi

I can say the major media corperations are running a psyops
    information
    war onthe american people.

I agree with you 100%. I don't know what it more disgusting, the actions of ot to read between their lines, either... while they absolutely lean to the

I've never witnessed so many people eager to trash their country's president.Its interesting to see the main stream media sending

You know... I've heard this from the right over the course of the
    Presidency
    he right will do when Biden takes office. Again, I think the onus here is
    on
    merica. They are disgusting... the left, the right, politicians and those
    in

|07p|15AULIE|1142|07o

Hi Paul,
    Sorry I have to bottom post the entire message.

I do agree with you on many aspects.

I do struggle with what I watch and see and try to determine the bias of myself
    and others. I've heard from friends of things about our president and parties, that I've never heard growing up. I've been told I'm niave as well, by indivuduals far younger than I. I think how interesting those who know less in life have more knowledge about things they have less experience with.

So as I struggle with my bias and other bias, and the disinformation I am a general sceptic.

Sometimes the question is one of what to do, and then the belief what an individual can do. Of course our discussion here (you and I) and anyone else in
    a civil way (not a facebook, old school flame-war way), is always a start and always healthy. Thanks for not flaming! :)

It will really be interesting if Biden and when Biden takes office what will happen, how the main stream media will change, and what new miss direction will
    be usshered in.

Things like the re-definition and over clasification of racism, or sexism, for almost anything anyone wants to use in a zero-sum outcome, has been devistating
    on the psychology of many individuals.

During the Obamma era, I was very un-aware of the general politics. I was so wrapped up in my life, and technology, and after 911, I really stayed away. But
    then I had a bit of stake in the game, where new things impacted my ability to prepare for my long term future, and I also saw the world directly by setting foot in other countries than my country of origin.

People's opinions of Trump, and Biden, and Hillary Clinton are very interesting
    to me. How they determine their party/candidate choice. What they say about who
    they like and don't like and what to do in the event they don't like someone, and how they derive at statements like paraphrased: if you don't vote, you just
    gave a vote to the opposing party. (which is impossible in that case, but worked will in brexit, and then other initatives campeign companies working with datascience companies put together to manipulate masive groups of people).

I like hearing about your thoughts Paul.
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux