• Re: TDS

From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dennis Katsonis on Sat Jul 18 07:31:17 2020
    Trump hatred seems to make people irrational. TDS is indeed real. Trump could provide homes for homeless people, and they would accuse Trump of trying to hide the homeless issue to make America look good by placing them out of sight.

Don't forget delusional - The Democrats have been brainwashed for generations that their way is better, but it does not end there does it? It becomes nasty with attacks and with lies that are created such as stories about Russian Collusion - which led Mueller's Investigation - which was given much promise and praise that this was it. "Muellertime" and all the rest of the fanfare. Then there was the Impeachment committee and then the hearings.
    The POTUS was Acquitted. I don't want to hear any nonsensical BS, that these demoncrats can go after the President after he is out of office in 2024.

Yes there is no doubt in my mind that Donald J. Trump will be re-elected in November 2020.

Biden is weak - people will go right on believing those phony polls and that left wing media parades about.

If Biden debates Trump it's over for Biden, Trump will Destroy him. Big League!

It's going to be d‚j…vu and another wake up call for the Democrats that will cause them to be scratching their heads with questions - what just happened?

. ______ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿ ÚÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ¿
    _[]_³³Äij³ ³ Fidonet ³ ³FSX Net³ ³ Trump ³ ³ Another Message ³
    { NET 267 ³ ³1:267/150³ ³21:1/127³ ³ Train ³ ³ by Gregory ³
    / 00ÄÄÄÄ00'-¨€ÀÄ00ÄÄÄ00ÄÙ¨€ÀÄ00ÄÄ00ÄÙ¨€ÀÄ00Ä00ÄÙ¨€ÀÄÄ00ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ00ÄÄÄÙ

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A44 2020/02/04 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: Capital Station BBS * telnet://csbbs.dyndns.org * (1:267/150)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:229/426 to Gregory Deyss on Sun Jul 19 11:45:27 2020
    Biden is weak - people will go right on believing those phony polls and
    tha
    left wing media parades about.

I recently saw an ad on Facebook posing the question "Are you in favor of a Trump re-election? Yes or No."

I don't fill out spammy crap like that, but I wonder if liberals do, and is this where these convenient poll numbers are coming from?

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
    * Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)
  • From Nick Andre@1:229/426 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jul 19 12:23:04 2020
    On 19 Jul 20 11:45, Aaron Thomas said the following to Gregory Deyss:

I don't fill out spammy crap like that, but I wonder if liberals do, and
    is
    this where these convenient poll numbers are coming from?

Its probably the same polls that said Hillary was going to win by a landslide.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Nick Andre@1:229/426 to Gregory Deyss on Sun Jul 19 12:44:43 2020
    On 18 Jul 20 07:31:17, Gregory Deyss said the following to Dennis Katsonis:

Yes there is no doubt in my mind that Donald J. Trump will be re-elected
    in
    November 2020.

I do believe Trump will be re-elected as well, but not in the same sort of circumstance as it was in 2016. I believe he will *barely* win over Biden just because there are sooooo many people buying into the idea that Orange Man Bad and are willing to elect someone clearly with dementia reaching 80 years old.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Underminer@1:342/17 to Nick Andre on Sun Jul 19 14:20:25 2020
    Re: Re: TDS
    By: Nick Andre to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jul 19 2020 12:23 pm

Its probably the same polls that said Hillary was going to win by a landslide.
    Nick

The important thing to remember about political polls of any type, is that they only reflect the views of the demographic willing to answer phone surveys. Sometimes that's representative of the whole, others less so.
    ===
    Underminer
    The Undermine BBS - bbs.undermine.ca:423
    Fidonet: 1:342/17
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: The Undermine - bbs.undermine.ca:423 - Calgary, AB (1:342/17)
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Mon Jul 20 00:47:04 2020
    On 07-19-20 11:45, Aaron Thomas <=-
    spoke to Gregory Deyss about Re: TDS <=-

I recently saw an ad on Facebook posing the question "Are you in favor
    of a Trump re-election? Yes or No."

I don't fill out spammy crap like that, but I wonder if liberals do,
    and is this where these convenient poll numbers are coming from?

Those are definitely not legitimate polls. What they really are is
    click-bait trying to get people to make a campaign donation (to either campaign). And to try to get you to give them an email address for
    future spam emails.

Dale Shipp
    fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
    (1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 00:49:48, 20 Jul 2020
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
    * Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)
  • From Dennis Katsonis@1:124/5016 to Gregory Deyss on Mon Jul 20 11:32:00 2020
    Gregory Deyss wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

Trump hatred seems to make people irrational. TDS is indeed real. Trump could provide homes for homeless people, and they would accuse Trump of trying to hide the homeless issue to make America look good by placing them out of sight.

Don't forget delusional - The Democrats have been brainwashed for generations that their way is better, but it does not end there does
    it? It becomes nasty with attacks and with lies that are created such
    as stories about Russian Collusion - which led Mueller's Investigation
    - which was given much promise and praise that this was it.
    "Muellertime" and all the rest of the fanfare. Then there was the Impeachment committee and then the hearings. The POTUS was Acquitted. I don't want to hear any nonsensical BS, that these demoncrats can go
    after the President after he is out of office in 2024.

Yes there is no doubt in my mind that Donald J. Trump will be
    re-elected in November 2020.

Biden is weak - people will go right on believing those phony polls and that left wing media parades about.

If Biden debates Trump it's over for Biden, Trump will Destroy him. Big League!

It's going to be d‚j…vu and another wake up call for the Democrats that will cause them to be scratching their heads with questions - what just happened?

The polls where phony last time if I recall correctly. I don't have as much skin in the game, being in Australia but the Democrats are the party of whatever interests dominate the world today. Trump for all his flaws, and I believe they are many represent an existential threat to the backers of the Democrats. Not just Trump, but his supporters, which seem to have gotten into their heads they don't have to accept the rule of the "establishment". Trump can undo what the ruling elite have built for themselves, so he has to go.

What I think this is about, is two competing values systems of visions for the world. There is clearly among those in power, a vision of a world which is shaped by the big corporate players, the kind of world that Amazon, Google, et al would like to build. But many people don't subscribe to this "global consumer" view of the world, and probably not without good reason. These people see Trump as a counter to that.

And of course people are lying to the pollsters. Why would you be honest when saying you would vote for Trump can get you in hot water?

I've always said that the US needs a "Trump", but that Donald Trump is the wrong person to do it, if that makes sense.

... Dennis Katsonis
    === MultiMail/Linux v0.52
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Nick Andre on Mon Jul 20 08:28:03 2020

Yes there is no doubt in my mind that Donald J. Trump will be
    re-elect
    November 2020.

I do believe Trump will be re-elected as well, but not in the same sort
    of circumstance as it was in 2016. I believe he will *barely* win over Biden just because there are sooooo many people buying into the idea
    that Orange Man Bad and are willing to elect someone clearly with
    dementia reaching 80 years old.

The idea that there are that many who buy into the BS that Biden is a good candidate is disturbing.

Biden is a man who has been in Politics for the past 50 years, what has he accomplished?
    Besides being VP of the first black American President and also
    the worst President in American History.

We are told that that BLM movement has been around for years and there are
    many problems and concerns that continue to go unresolved.
    Obama was the President for 8 years, why did these so called issues did not
    get addressed within these 8 years.
    Not one street was painted with Black Lives Matter during this time.

The Answer and the Real Truth is:
    BLM really stands for Black Lies Matter. It has more to do with being Anti-Trump then anything else.

Biden has had any many gaffs over the years, but he can not even recite the first few sentences from the U.S. Constitution he has no business running for Office of the President.
    It was very racist of Biden to suggest that if Blacks don't vote for him then they ain't Black Enough.

Biden's own words prove that he is not qualified.

• From Nick Andre@1:229/426 to Gregory Deyss on Mon Jul 20 13:41:45 2020
    On 20 Jul 20 08:28:03, Gregory Deyss said the following to Nick Andre:

It was very racist of Biden to suggest that if Blacks don't vote for him
    th
    they ain't Black Enough.

Yes, agreed, even if he was just being a "wiseguy". Imagine if Trump said the same thing? The *entire planet* would be in an uproar demanding his head on a stick.

I've already written about BLM and how its all just taking tylenol for the headache and never dealing with the brain tumor.

The thing with Biden is that if he is elected, he will likely have his handlers, his teleprompters, scripts, likely a dedicated staff to ensure
    that every single move he makes is carefully orchestrated. The media will fall in line and worship the ground he walks on because he's "not Trump" even though he likely will have worsening dementia as the pressure of being President takes its toll.

And once again, Trump just can't tone it down, he can't lay off Twitter or do things the way our conservative Premier does it here in Ontario - Have daily Covid updates for the public and keep the conversation extremely polite and civil. Never ever mention the election or really anything else.

I know Trump is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't, but if just stuck to the crisis at hand and stop slamming Biden so much, make it clear he doesn't care about being re-elected (in a polite way insinuating that he knows he will be), just basically keep the nose to the grindstone then all would be well.

My fear is that come the election debates, Trump will insult Biden regarding the dementia and many people will be turned off by that as kicking a guy when he's down... that sort of pity. On the other hand it would speak volumes if Biden/Biden's handlers did everything possible to keep him away from debating.

I don't wish dementia on anyone; I'd seriously rather kill myself than inflict that level of pain and suffering upon someone else, don't care if they even *want* to look after me in that state. I'm never dying of dementia nor will I ever die in some hospital for that matter. Thats just not going to be me.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Dennis Katsonis on Mon Jul 20 18:17:46 2020
    And of course people are lying to the pollsters. Why would you be
    honest when saying you would vote for Trump can get you in hot water?

I've always said that the US needs a "Trump", but that Donald Trump is
    the wrong person to do it, if that makes sense.

Dennis,
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts, it was nice to see things from your perspective.

There remains no doubt in my mind that Trump will earn another
    4 years as the President of the U.S. especially when Biden is the
    alternative.

The polls showing Biden ahead are as phony just as they were before.

• From Nick Andre@1:229/426 to Gregory Deyss on Mon Jul 20 18:23:55 2020
    On 20 Jul 20 18:17:46, Gregory Deyss said the following to Dennis Katsonis:

4 years as the President of the U.S. especially when Biden is the alternative.

Please don't take my recent reply to you as some sort of criticism, I respect your optimism but just wish you see that this is 2020 and not 2016, there is no candidate calling half the country "deplorables" and really boiling down to a different set of circumstances / election strategy. And there are some things that Trump has said and done that are, mehhhhh, slightly questionable. Maybe not show-stoppers to ardent supporters but just a bit of douchebaggery.

Dennis I think was spot-on...

We had a mayor in Toronto who famously said that the only poll that counts... is on election day. He too, had the polls against him, only a snowballs chance in hell of him winning. Turns out he won... by a landslide too I think.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Nick Andre on Mon Jul 20 18:45:12 2020
    My fear is that come the election debates, Trump will insult Biden regarding the dementia and many people will be turned off by that as kicking a guy when he's down... that sort of pity. On the other hand it would speak volumes if Biden/Biden's handlers did everything possible to keep him away from debating.

I agree with all of your points but I have a different thoughts on the
    debates, if they happen. Yes, Trump will smoke him, this will show the American Public that Biden is not worthy or suited for the job.
    I have already indicated to friends to come over to the house and watch the carnage.

• From Nick Andre@1:229/426 to Gregory Deyss on Mon Jul 20 19:39:38 2020
    On 20 Jul 20 18:45:12, Gregory Deyss said the following to Nick Andre:

I agree with all of your points but I have a different thoughts on the debates, if they happen. Yes, Trump will smoke him, this will show the American Public that Biden is not worthy or suited for the job.
    I have already indicated to friends to come over to the house and watch
    the
    carnage.

Well I see in the news today that Biden wants to promote Islam in schools so I'm sure *that* will sit nicely with conservative Christians.

Nick

--- Renegade vY2Ka2
  • From Gregory Deyss@1:267/150 to Nick Andre on Mon Jul 20 22:29:28 2020
    Well I see in the news today that Biden wants to promote Islam in
    schools so I'm sure *that* will sit nicely with conservative Christians.

Biden has already lost, it's just a matter of time before the last granules
    of sand fall into gravities end of the hourglass.

• From Ron Lauzon@1:275/89 to Underminer on Tue Jul 21 09:41:00 2020
    Underminer wrote to Nick Andre <=-

The important thing to remember about political polls of any type, is
    that they only reflect the views of the demographic willing to answer phone surveys.

I never thought about that.

I know that I've had a cell phone policy for many years now: If your number is not in my contacts list, I don't answer the phone. If you don't leave a message for me to call back, I assume you are a telemarketer/scammer.

... If you want her to show emotion, cut up her credit cards.
    --- MultiMail/Linux v0.52
    * Origin: Diamond Mine Online BBS bbs.dmine.net:24 (1:275/89)
  • From Dennis Katsonis@1:124/5016 to Gregory Deyss on Wed Jul 22 21:22:00 2020
    Gregory Deyss wrote to Dennis Katsonis <=-

And of course people are lying to the pollsters. Why would you be
    honest when saying you would vote for Trump can get you in hot water?

I've always said that the US needs a "Trump", but that Donald Trump is
    the wrong person to do it, if that makes sense.

Dennis,
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts, it was nice to see things from your perspective.

4 years as the President of the U.S. especially when Biden is the alternative.

You would no better than I, as I live on the other side of the world. I am in doubt, largely due to COVID-19.

I know someone here who put a five figure bet on Trump winning at 7:1 odds. I think a similar bet is worthwhile making today.

... Dennis Katsonis
    === MultiMail/Linux v0.52
    --- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
    * Origin: End Of The Line BBS - endofthelinebbs.com (1:124/5016)
  • From TIM RICHARDSON@1:123/140 to AARON THOMAS on Sat Jul 25 01:07:00 2020
    On 07-19-20, AARON THOMAS said to GREGORY DEYSS:

Biden is weak - people will go right on believing those phony polls and
    tha GD> left wing media parades about.

I recently saw an ad on Facebook posing the question "Are you in favor of AT>a Trump re-election? Yes or No."

I don't fill out spammy crap like that, but I wonder if liberals do, and AT>is this where these convenient poll numbers are coming from?

If it was on facebook they probably supressed all the `yes' answers and will
    no doubt soon come out with the astounding revelation that `Trump loses by an overwhelming majority of `no' votes!'

Tagline....."I killed Saddam Hussein!" .....GW Bush
    "I killed Osama Bin Laden!" .... Obama
    "I killed Qasem Soliemani!" ....Donald Trump
    "I killed Jeffery Epstein!" ....Hillary Clinton

---
    *Durango b301 #PE*
    * Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)
  • From Dale Shipp@1:261/1466 to Aaron Thomas on Sun Jul 26 01:48:12 2020
    On 07-25-20 01:07, Tim Richardson <=-
    spoke to Aaron Thomas about Re: TDS <=-

I recently saw an ad on Facebook posing the question "Are you in favor of
    a Trump re-election? Yes or No."

I don't fill out spammy crap like that, but I wonder if liberals do, and
    is this where these convenient poll numbers are coming from?

Those are not really polls. They are political advertisements who end
    up wanting you to donate money to some organization or cause -- and who
    also want to get your email for further spam mailings. You are wise not
    to respond to them.

Dale Shipp
    fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
    (1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:50:03, 26 Jul 2020
    ___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
    * Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)
  • From TIM RICHARDSON@1:123/140 to DENNIS KATSONIS on Fri Jul 31 22:36:00 2020
    On 06-17-20, DENNIS KATSONIS said to TIM RICHARDSON:

TIM RICHARDSON wrote to AARON THOMAS <=-

On 07-19-20, AARON THOMAS said to GREGORY DEYSS:

If I was in the USA, and was to vote for Trump, I would not answer a phone DK>poll honestly. Hell, I wouldn't trust a Facebook poll either. If I DK>recall correctly, the polls during 2016 were not that accurate either.

My phone gives a readout of who's calling as it rings. Anytime I see a name that indicates a pollster on the line I never answer the phone. The only poll that count is the one I submit on election day. They're mostly rigged anyway.

Tagline;

Protester: "If you shoot someone breaking into your home, its obvious you
    value your property more than you value that persons life!"

Property Owner: "If they're breaking into my home, its pretty obvious they value my property more than they value their life, too!"

---
    *Durango b301 #PE*
    * Origin: Fido Since 1991 | QWK by Web | BBS.FIDOSYSOP.ORG (1:123/140)
  • From Lee Lofaso@2:221/360 to TIM RICHARDSON on Sat Aug 1 19:26:42 2020
    Hello Tim,

If I was in the USA, and was to vote for Trump, I would not answer a
    phone
    poll honestly. Hell, I wouldn't trust a Facebook poll either. If I >DK>recall correctly, the polls during 2016 were not that accurate either.

My phone gives a readout of who's calling as it rings. Anytime I see a name >that indicates a pollster on the line I never answer the phone. The only
    poll
    that count is the one I submit on election day. They're mostly rigged
    anyway.

I am so glad to hear you being such a strong advocate for having
    backup paper ballots for our elections. That way, anytime there is
    a recount we can all be sure of which candidate really won!

--Lee

--
    My body, my choice! / Her body, her choice!

--- MesNews/1.08.05.00-gb
    * Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)