• Versions

From Carol Shenkenberger@1:275/100 to Digital Man on Tue Jan 4 19:22:27 2022
    Re: Versions
    By: Digital Man to Carol Shenkenberger on Mon Jan 03 2022 07:09 pm

By: Carol Shenkenberger to Digital Man on Mon Jan 03 2022 08:17 pm

By: Digital Man to The Millionaire on Sun Jan 02 2022 12:56 pm

Hi Rob,

In case not aware, Janis closed up on the 31st. We are reworking the filebone.

To get them hatched out (you may have taken care of that already) but get them to Vince Cohen or Dallas Hinton (or me). Announcements in the wings shortly. If you need emails: I am at cshenk54@yahoo.com.

More info later as a filebone redevelops.

Okay, thanks for keeping me up to date. I have not hatched Synchronet releas into the FidoNet filebone in a *long* long while, so... haven't given it muc thought. But let me know when things are stabilized and I'll give it a go. --
    digital man (rob)

Sling Blade quote #13:
    Karl: He lives inside of his own heart. That's an awful big place to live in Norco, CA WX: 51.5øF, 60.0% humidity, 4 mph NNE wind, 0.00 inches rain/24hrs

Happy to help! We are working the edges. I suspect in 2 weeks (my own guess) we will have a 'filebone' stabilized. I think (not sure) actual 'hatching' as in the software, is part of it where as an author you can just send it but not sure. I am more the echomail side of it all. I have a Z3 test starting and a test echo for the SouthEast star to make tonight. I am trying to keep folks in the loop best I can though!

xxcarol
    --- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
    * Origin: Shenk's Express, shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to CAROL SHENKENBERGER on Wed Jan 5 17:10:00 2022
    Happy to help! We are working the edges. I suspect in 2 weeks (my own guess)
    we will have a 'filebone' stabilized. I think (not sure) actual 'hatching' as
    in the software, is part of it where as an author you can just send it but not
    sure. I am more the echomail side of it all. I have a Z3 test starting and a test echo for the SouthEast star to make tonight. I am trying to keep folks in
    the loop best I can though!

FYI, this is the 10th Amendment echo. What is it called on your end?

* SLMR 2.1a * Tell me, is something eluding you, Sunshine?
    --- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)