• webv4 login woes

From Mortifis@VERT/ALLEYCAT to All on Tue Apr 27 09:24:57 2021
    Ever since I updated to sbbs 3.19 I am unable to login with webv4. When a user tries to login the page refreshes back to Register/Login but the Who's Online sidebar shows the user logged via web. I updated all of the ../exec/*.js files and ran jsexec update as well as the v319 update script. I also went as far as to delete webv4 and grab a new one from the repo, but the issue persists.

I switched the web ui to the stock runemaster and logins work as expected.
    Just for SAGs I put webctrl.ini in ../webv4/root and the user is prompted with a web server login dialogue but Guest cannot login.

Any ideas?

~mortifis

---
    þ Synchronet þ AlleyCat! BBS Lake Echo, NS Canada alleycatbbs.com
  • From The Millionaire@VERT to Mortifis on Tue Apr 27 05:49:51 2021
    Ever since I updated to sbbs 3.19 I am unable to login with webv4. When a user tries to login the page refreshes back to Register/Login but the Who's Online sidebar shows the user logged via web. I updated all of the ../exec/*.js files and ran jsexec update as well as the v319 update script.
    I also went as far as to delete webv4 and grab a new one from the repo, but the issue persists.

I switched the web ui to the stock runemaster and logins work as expected. Just for SAGs I put webctrl.ini in ../webv4/root and the user is prompted with a web server login dialogue but Guest cannot login.

Any ideas?

~mortifis

---
    þ Synchronet þ AlleyCat! BBS Lake Echo, NS Canada alleycatbbs.com

A weird bug perhaps? I sometimes have the opposite problem Mortifis. I log out and yet it says I'm still browsing the forum.

$ The Millionaire $

---
    þ Synchronet þ Vertrauen þ Home of Synchronet þ [vert/cvs/bbs].synchro.net