• MED Soundstudio for Windows

From SYS64738@VERT/DIBZ to All on Sun Feb 13 17:56:28 2022
    I've made a lot of music with this handy program. However, I recently had to reinstall Windows which meant that I had to reinstall a lot of things including MED Soundstudio. I got it reinstalled with no problems, but to my dismay the website that was used to verify the registration key is no longer in service.

Does anyone know where I can get a registered version of MED Soundstudio for Windows? I have so much music tied up into that program that I'd hate to give it up.

---
    þ Synchronet þ I got DIBZ on it! (dibz.synchro.net)
  • From Vlk-451@VERT/MNLOUNGE to SYS64738 on Thu Feb 24 10:59:27 2022
    Re: MED Soundstudio for Windows
    By: SYS64738 to All on Sun Feb 13 2022 17:56:28

I've made a lot of music with this handy program. However, I recently had to reinstall Windows which meant that I had to reinstall a lot of things including MED Soundstudio. I got it reinstalled with no problems, but to my dismay the website that was used to verify the registration key is no longer in service.

Does anyone know where I can get a registered version of MED Soundstudio for Windows? I have so much music tied up into that program that I'd hate to give it up.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you here, but I would suggest if no one else does get back to you here that you reach out to some of the cracking groups or consider looking into the programs files and security yourself. Short of looking up who the old developers are and trying to contact them, I doubt you'll get a key/it working without some work.

Syncronet is mostly full of grumpy posters who won't move arguments from General to Debate. Some of them might be wizards and I just haven't seen them cast any high level technomagic spells, but I would suggest asking individual SysOps. They usually have been around TelNet/The Old Net and know people better. Mysic boards with all that fancy ASCII and ANCI Terminal Text art are where the "Scene" kids / "Real" Hackers hang out fromy my understanding. I don't go or post to those boards much so I can't confirm or deny.

---
    þ Synchronet þ Midnight Lounge :: Panama City Beach, FL (midnightlounge.online)
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Vlk-451 on Thu Feb 24 21:06:46 2022
    By: Vlk-451 to SYS64738 on Thu Feb 24 2022 10:59 am

Syncronet is mostly full of grumpy posters who won't move arguments from General to Debate.

that's because they are general topics. i'm not looking to debate.

people better. Mysic boards with all that fancy ASCII and ANCI Terminal Text art are where the "Scene" kids / "Real" Hackers hang out fromy my understanding.

HAHAHA..

what's mystic's claim to fame? mrc? what a fucking joke.
    your understanding is very poor.
    ---
    þ Synchronet þ ::: BBSES.info - free BBS services :::
  • From Vlk-451@VERT/MNLOUNGE to MRO on Tue Mar 1 22:41:28 2022
    By: MRO to Vlk-451 on Thu Feb 24 2022 21:06:46

By: Vlk-451 to SYS64738 on Thu Feb 24 2022 10:59 am

Syncronet is mostly full of grumpy posters who won't move arguments from General to Debate.

that's because they are general topics. i'm not looking to debate.

people better. Mysic boards with all that fancy ASCII and ANCI Terminal Text art are where the "Scene" kids / "Real" Hackers hang out fromy my understanding.

HAHAHA..

what's mystic's claim to fame? mrc? what a fucking joke.
    your understanding is very poor.

Given I've only been posting here for about a year or two and wasn't really around the old BBS/Telnet/Old Net, yeah. I do have a very poor understanding of the culture.

But you're a Wizard I bet. I'm just lucky you haven't send any Hellhounds to search out my NET ID at the local LDL. I can't deal with Black Ice.

Mystic produced Netrunner and their boards are frontloaded with a lot more art. The seem lighter on message areas and heavier in live chat like MRC. Meatlotion in perticular with that one board and pauline420, they got that little rat pack chat they loiter in.

---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Vlk-451 on Wed Mar 2 14:27:26 2022
    By: Vlk-451 to MRO on Tue Mar 01 2022 10:41 pm

Mystic produced Netrunner and their boards are frontloaded with a lot more art. The seem lighter on message areas and heavier in live chat like MRC. Meatlotion in perticular with that one board and pauline420, they got that little rat pack chat they loiter in.

good for them. good for them.
    i know paulie. he's that stupid guy.
    ---
  • From Vlk-451@VERT/MNLOUNGE to MRO on Wed Mar 2 22:46:21 2022
    By: MRO to Vlk-451 on Wed Mar 02 2022 14:27:26

By: Vlk-451 to MRO on Tue Mar 01 2022 10:41 pm

What's your beef with them? Beyond yourself, do the communities ever chat or share shit every once and a while? I just don't go around their end much so I wouldn't know.

---
  • From MRO@VERT/BBSESINF to Vlk-451 on Thu Mar 3 09:09:02 2022
    Re: Off Topic: Mystic VS SyncroNet Stuff
    By: Vlk-451 to MRO on Wed Mar 02 2022 10:46 pm

What's your beef with them? Beyond yourself, do the communities ever chat or share shit every once and a while? I just don't go around their end much so

they're just a bunch of fags like you.
    ---
  • From Andre@VERT/RDOMENTR to MRO on Fri Mar 4 05:50:04 2022
    Re: Off Topic: Mystic VS SyncroNet Stuff
    By: MRO to Vlk-451 on Thu Mar 03 2022 09:09 am

they're just a bunch of fags like you.

Thanks for this conversation starter. A few of us had a nice time yesterday talking about your shortcomings. Was a nice break in the work day.

- Andre

---
    þ Synchronet þ Radio Mentor BBS - bbs.radiomentor.org
  • From Ennev@VERT/MTLGEEK to SYS64738 on Wed May 4 14:50:58 2022

Hum, sucks. As an alternative have you checked MilkyTracker? I used to play with octamed on my Amiga back then and found Milky to have similar interfaces or tacker back then. It's compatible with the most formats but not always with .med though :-/

---
    þ Synchronet þ MtlGeek - Geeks in Montreal - http://mtlgeek.com/ -