GAMGEE wrote to ALL <=-
So, whilst sipping an adult beverage or two this evening, I stumbled across this possible scenario that would be interesting to see in 2022 (mid-term elections). Whaddya think?
1. Donald J. Trump runs for US Representative (House) in Florida, and wins.
2. Other Republicans win, and the GOP takes over the House and Senate.
3. Trump becomes Speaker of the House.
4. He immediately impeaches both Joe and the Hoe, and the Senate
removes both from office.
5. He's next in the line of succession, and therefore becomes
6. He finishes out the remainder of Joe^H^H^H Kamala's term, runs for re-election in 2024, and wins.
Raise your hand if you'd like to see this. ;-)
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Nodes:||8 (1 / 7)|